View Poll Results: Girls, what do you think is the worst personality trait a guy can have?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Too cheap/stingy

1 7.69%
  • Too arrogant/pompous

2 15.38%
  • Too jealous/clingy/possessive

4 30.77%
  • Spineless/submissive

0 0%
  • Too vain/narcissistic/self-absorbed

6 46.15%
  • Too stern/serious

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls, what do you think is the worst...

I would have to pick:
    E) Too vain/narcissistic/self-absorbed

I guess that's why, even though our personalities are very different, my best friend is my best friend; because he seems to care about me and my hapiness more than himself without being too clingy.
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Of course they are all bad, but which is the worst of them all???
    They are like all the worst to me... But maybe A, B and C are the worst.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by skylee View Post
    True, true. The overly possessive ones tend to become emotionally/physically abusive over time.
    I agree.

If i was a girl i would say Too jealous/clingy/possessive. They are usually the type of guys that give you 'I can't live without you or else my life be empty' speech. Then the girl is sort of trapped, as it will be difficult to break up with him.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Quote Originally Posted by Cesare View Post
    Y'know, manly or not manly, I don't care about that crap. Not that a person who can't make their own decision is awfully attractive (and I don't see any reason why this trait should be considered somehow more acceptable in girls) - but if I had to choose between the two, I'd rather live with a very submissive guy than with a guy who'd consider himself entitled to control my every step or to severe my ties with the rest of the world - which is what overly possessive people do.
    Agree, being in a possessive relationship seem to be the most life threating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini T-Mac View Post
    I agree.

If i was a girl i would say Too jealous/clingy/possessive. They are usually the type of guys that give you 'I can't live without you or else my life be empty' speech. Then the girl is sort of trapped, as it will be difficult to break up with him.
    some girls like it man, it just depends, the amount of "attention" is really dependent on each girl. But most girls do require some amount of attention, or else you'll be "not caring enough" haha.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    some girls like it man, it just depends, the amount of "attention" is really dependent on each girl. But most girls do require some amount of attention, or else you'll be "not caring enough" haha.
    I'm sure some girls like their man jealous/clingy/possessive, but not to the extent of 'too'.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

if he has money and is good lookin', all's forgiven.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I'm sure some girls like their man jealous/clingy/possessive, but not to the extent of 'too'.
    "too" is probably define by the person, as everyone is slight different than the next person.

i like your thread

can't i pick all the above? my man has to be "perfect"
    jk
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

What about being a horn dog all the time??

QF
    有了你開心D乜都清心滿意鹹魚白菜也好好味

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    At the beginning of the relationship, with some girls - maybe.
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Quote Originally Posted by QF View Post
    What about being a horn dog all the time??
    QF
    Meh, a guy with a healthy sex drive is very important.

The good-looking part, maybe, definitely not the money part. At least for me.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

(Most) guys are "shallow" with looks, but so are many women with money. I don't see either as a bad thing. That's just the way nature preprogrammed us.

I do think some women have the weirdest criteria in judging potential mates though. Like by what kind of car he drives, and what kind of shoes he drives. Fashion sense? "Cheapness"? I mean what is "good" fashion sense, and what constitutes a "cheap" person?

Instead of judging what a man's character is by the way he treats his friends and strangers and by the way he acts when he has nothing to gain, is it better to judge him by his clothes?
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

(Most) guys are "shallow" with looks, but so are many women with money. I don't see either as a bad thing. That's just the way nature preprogrammed us.

I do think some women have the weirdest criteria in judging potential mates though. Like by what kind of car he drives, and what kind of shoes he drives. Fashion sense? "Cheapness"? I mean what is "good" fashion sense, and what constitutes a "cheap" person?

Instead of judging what a man's character is by the way he treats his friends and strangers and by the way he acts when he has nothing to gain, is it better to judge him by his clothes?
    If a woman is only judging a man by his wealth or clothes, then I see how that is a problem.

But if a man's fashion sense is one of the things a woman looks at amongst many others, I see no problem with that.

Everyone has certain "weird" criteria they use to judge a potential mate. It's not just women. Some men may only like brunettes, some may only like fat chicks, etc. Everyone has their weird quirks (just look at the list people made in the turn on/off thread).

Also, if I had to choose, I'd date a poor good-looking guy than a rich ugly guy. So I'm not sure if all women are "programmed" to be money-oriented.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    If a woman is only judging a man by his wealth or clothes, then I see how that is a problem.

But if a man's fashion sense is one of the things a woman looks at amongst many others, I see no problem with that.

Everyone has certain "weird" criteria they use to judge a potential mate. It's not just women. Some men may only like brunettes, some may only like fat chicks, etc. Everyone has their weird quirks (just look at the list people made in the turn on/off thread).

Also, if I had to choose, I'd date a poor good-looking guy than a rich ugly guy. So I'm not sure if all women are "programmed" to be money-oriented.
    i know girls who go heads over hill for guys that use brand name... this is a huge turn off for me personally.

Many of us here live in america or well developed country (no disrespect to other countries), and we tend to have the tendency to not care so much about putting food on the table.

I came from a poor country, having food and a roof over my head is good enough for me, I don't need the nice car or the big house. I care about my health, as well as my happiness more so than material items. I rather be super happy with minimal material than super rich and unhappy. But that's my weird perk, those that always lived in luxury have different standards.