View Poll Results: Guys: do you like your girl wearing makeup?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it - girls look so much better with makeup

0 0%
  • Don't care - as long as she's happy

3 20.00%
  • Hate it - girls look fake with makeup

1 6.67%
  • Okay as long as she looks good with it

4 26.67%
  • I'm a girl checking out results

7 46.67%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guys: do you like your girl wearing makeup?

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    So Candy, you must have met a lot of girls. How can you tell whether they are wearing makeup?
    When her face isn't in sync with the rest of her body. Like, you can notice that her body's skin tone isn't as attractive / healthy as her face. Look at exposed arms, body, cleavage, back. Hard to put in words.

Some girls are very good at it that I simply can't tell (unless I get her in bed and observe her the next morning - all in the name of scientific research). Some I can tell it's makeup, but it's so well done that it doesn't matter.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs142.snc1/5260_1194744516893_1476845873_513248_297476_n.jpg')
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

WTF is wrong with her lips? Too much botox? Nails like that are so gaudy in my opinion (but then again, I usually have to keep my own nails short for bass playing).

She has pretty hair though. It's almost a bit red, which is the colour I like on girls.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

From my personal perspective, I think she's pretty, but the unnecessary makeup drags her down and makes her look old.

I used to think guys would find this look super hot, but not anymore. Over the years, I kinda picked up the idea that misunderstandings define the relationship between the two genders.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    I used to think guys would find this look super hot
    She is what we would call "hookers hot".

Kind of like calling a greasy drippin' kebab that you get from a dirty Turkish joint at 3am when you're drunk "yummy" - you know it's bad for you and it's crap fast food, but it's good enough when you're drunk & stupid. You're starvin' and just want to get it over & done with so you can get home & crash to sleep.

And just like how you would have a paper wrap around the greasy kebab, you'd need a paper bag on this one.

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs142.snc1/5260_1194744516893_1476845873_513248_297476_n.jpg')
    She strongly reminds me of those Barbie dolls. And, she's among the rejected ones.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

lol, careful there. What if that's a self-pic of kay, or of a good friend of hers?
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    lol, careful there. What if that's a self-pic of kay, or of a good friend of hers?
    LMAO! Oops! That slips my mind!

But I'm not taking my words back.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

So? We're just keepin' it real, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    WTF is wrong with her lips? Too much botox? Nails like that are so gaudy in my opinion (but then again, I usually have to keep my own nails short for bass playing).

She has pretty hair though. It's almost a bit red, which is the colour I like on girls.
    yeah, her lips are kinda ****ed from the botox. i hate it when girls try and plump their lips; they never look natural anyways.
    and same, i love her hair color! been thinking of dye-ing my own hair..
    Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    She is what we would call "hookers hot".

Kind of like calling a greasy drippin' kebab that you get from a dirty Turkish joint at 3am when you're drunk "yummy" - you know it's bad for you and it's crap fast food, but it's good enough when you're drunk & stupid. You're starvin' and just want to get it over & done with so you can get home & crash to sleep.

And just like how you would have a paper wrap around the greasy kebab, you'd need a paper bag on this one.

paper bag her? oh please
    most guys would be lucky even if they're able to find a chick to bag that's HALF as pretty as her. not to mention when "drunk and stupid" hah
    granted she has thick *** make-up on and comes off as "hooker's hot", if you take off all the gunk, she'd still be considered pretty damn goodlooking.
    you only paper bag chicks that's seriously hopeless in the face or are no longer that "cute" chick u once thought she was when u had your alky goggles on

anyways, the girl's an import model, so she always has thick make-up on. i tried looking for some "natural" pics of her, and this was the closest i could find..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v316/21/86/1476845873/n1476845873_17964_2548.jpg')

some pics of "not-so-much" make-up
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2566/21/86/1476845873/n1476845873_258986_850427.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs029.snc1/2582_1090650594610_1476845873_244076_271769_n.jpg')

she's still very pretty; and yeah, the thick makeup is just unnecessary for her.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Kay, she actually looks better without makeup. Initially, I suspected if she is actually a "he" (in that picture with rich makeup), i.e. a tranny.

Ehhh...she does look better without make up, but she has something of a horse face...
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Ehhh...she does look better without make up, but she has something of a horse face...
    i know, it's her nose haha.

She looks a lot better without makeup. She does look ugly in the previous pic. I wouldn't hit that without a paper bag. In fact, I had the same tranny suspicion as cedric, and I wouldn't hit that at all.

kay, like most chicks, naturally thinks that being female is enough to know men's taste in women.

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    She looks a lot better without makeup. She does look ugly in the previous pic. I wouldn't hit that without a paper bag. In fact, I had the same tranny suspicion as cedric, and I wouldn't hit that at all.

kay, like most chicks, naturally thinks that being female is enough to know men's taste in women.
    hah, don't throw that ****in sex card on me

no, it just proves how blind and oblivious men really are
    i noticed how all the guys jumped to conclusions about how "attractive" the chick is based on what was presented on the first pic. the girls, on the other hand, were able to break down the girl's potential and point out her natural beauty, past her "gunky make-up" flaws.
    men, such visual fools

so are u saying you wouldn't do a chick that looks -unattractive with makeup yet, pretty natural-? and you'd rather do a girl that's good with makeup that you can't tell yet, she's a butterface the next morning you wake up?
    oh right, you were "drunk n stupid"

With less make-up, she still wears more than the average girl. Also, the fake tan is just gross. Natural tanned skin colour looks pretty, but the orange fake tan is a turn-off (unless that's her actual skin colour, then she just has gross-looking skin, sorry).

I'm sort of with Candide in that make-up or no make-up, she's the trashy kind of attractive. I'm sure that most guys would probably tap that anyway, but she's definitely not the type of girl I'd find attractive.
    My love and my agony.

u guys must have really high standard if u think she is ugly or below average. her face is already above average and her body is smoking hot
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Wow, she actually looks like a human being when she goes easy on the make up. Or maybe cause she's actually smiling in these pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    u guys must have really high standard if u think she is ugly or below average. her face is already above average and her body is smoking hot
    No one said she's ugly or below average.

Some people said she's trashy/hooker-hot, which is true. You can be hot and trashy at the same time (just look at Megan Fox), but that won't make you attractive to everyone you meet.

I prefer girls who are beautiful in a stoic, elegant, and strong type of way (they may not actually be like that personality-wise, but looks-wise, definitely). Trashy hot does nothing for me.
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    Every man has the same taste for the very top, drop dead gorgeous bombshells.

However, when you get to the cute / attractive / run-of-the-mill hot range, our tastes vary wildly.

That girl might be some guy's beauty ideal. To me, she's a greasy kebab - good for a meaningful one-night-while-out-drunk relationship. She's trashy hot, but I don't want to see her all the time, just when I'm drunk at night, and only for one night.

Similarly, there are girls I dig that some dude may go: "Candide, WTF are you thinking?"

Spices of life!