Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Yeung Gor/Little Dragon Girl HATRED Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    And, I'm definitely not ruining things. I'm doing you a favour by running along with your hate nonsense.
    This is my hate thread and I'll decide what's helpful or not, thank you.

If you're not here to hate on Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl, you're in the wrong thread.

FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!

But it's not up to you to decide when emotion is a semi-involuntary function. So, I'm here to help you neutralized your hate by using love. And love from the people you hate most makes helpful remedy, you know?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

But it's not up to you to decide when emotion is a semi-involuntary function. So, I'm here to help you neutralized your hate by using love. And love from the people you hate most makes helpful remedy, you know?
    *looking at your avatar* LOL.

So, I'm here to help you neutralized your hate by using love.
    In plain English: I DON'T WANT THAT. Can't you just leave well enough alone?

Go ply your platitudes elsewhere; this thread is for well-deserved hatred of two Icons of Ick. You don't have to be in this thread, but if you're here, you play by the thread's rules.

I don't play by the rules, unless I FEEL like it.
    You're not going to get invited into too many people's homes with an attitude like that.

Now either get with the program, or find another thread to hang out in. You can't be here and *not* follow the rules.

Hate is too strong a word.

To be fair, it is JY's novel. YG/XLN/Ancient Tomb Sect are not to be blamed.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Hate is too strong a word.

To be fair, it is JY's novel. YG/XLN/Ancient Tomb Sect are not to be blamed.
    Outside this thread, perhaps. That's not up to me.

WITHIN this thread, however, any and all reason to hate Yeung Gor, Little Dragon Girl, and the Ancient Tomb Sect prevails.

They have the rest of the world; they will not violate THIS sanctuary of hatred against them.

FCUK YEUNG GOR, LITTLE DRAGON GIRL, and their LAME ANCIENT TOMB SECT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Hey, this *is* the Hate Thread. You come in here, you better come to hate.
    Yup! As I said, the temptation was hard to resist. But I'm back to my normal self now. I see a whole bunch of comments since. I'd say Yang Guo is smiling his devilish smile somewhere.

Let's get the holiday weekend in the U.S. started off in the right way with another big, hearty, FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!

After all these years, I can't believe you are still hating on fictional characters. So ok I'll ease your pain and go with the flow, FCUK YG and XLN! I hope that makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    After all these years, I can't believe you are still hating on fictional characters.
    Not only that, but like fine wine, the hating gets better every year.

So ok I'll ease your pain and go with the flow, FCUK YG and XLN! I hope that makes you feel better.
    Thanks! Every little drop counts!

Nothing could compensate for the debt they owe.

The day they were conceived was one of the darkest days of history.

FCUK THEM!

FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! HATE THEM TO THE BONE!!!

WHEN I CURSE YOUR NAMES, IT IS WITH SEVEN BILLION TONGUES!!!

WHEN I GLARE AT YOU WITH HATRED, IT IS WITH FOURTEEN BILLION EYES!!!

WHEN I MURDER YOUR SOULS IN HELL AND POUR EXCREMENT ON THEM, IT IS WITH FOURTEEN BILLION HANDS!!!

DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!! YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.clipartpal.com/_thumbs/pd/holiday/halloween/demon_03.png')

I HATE THEM!!!!

EAT THE DEVIL'S EXCREMENT AND CHOKE ON IT!!! CHOKE ON IT!!! MAY YOU EXPERIENCE PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR EVERY REMAINING MOMENT OF EXISTENCE!!! CHOKE ON YOUR OWN EXCREMENT, YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!!

FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!!

Good morning.

FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! A BREAKFAST OF EXCREMENT FOR THEM, SERVED DAILY, FORCE-FED IF NECESSARY!!!

The greatest thing about hating those fcukers Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girls is that people supply you with fresh fuel every day...they can't WAIT to give it to you, despite the fact that NOT giving it would be in their best interests.

WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN YOU GET A DEAL AS GREAT AS THAT?

FCUK YEUNG GOR AND LITTLE DRAGON GIRL!!! LUNCH IS SERVED, AND IT'S MORE EXCREMENT!!!

What shall we serve those two Icons of Ick for dessert? Perhaps a platter of monkey feces? A pot of steaming pig urine?

No, that's too good for them.

How else can we desecrate Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl like they deserve to be desecrated?

How about this: they have twenty fingers between them (well, fifteen after Yeung Gor loses an arm). We'll drill a hole through the cores of each of their fingers (without benefit of anesthetic, of course). Then, let's see what we can put into each of those holes: you know, corrosive acid...a live poisonous snake...a small scorpion...some tiny spiders, and the like.

Or maybe that's not quite brutal enough? I agree. They deserve much worse, but curse my limited imagination.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/589/defiledcondorcouple.jpg')

Hating Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl isn't a phenomenon unique to me or to this forum. Check out the May 30th entry on this person's blog.

I don't know this person. As far as I know, this person is not a member of SPCNET Forums. Without any known influence from me, this person arrived at the same conclusion about Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl that I and many others have.

Their mind-numbing reign of terror is over because finally, people are *thinking* and fighting back!