Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    Oh, I also like the part (right before the auntie/uncle part) where Xiao Mei was saying to the little girl, Xiao Qing that she should eat more during puberty and not to be like Yan Jie-jie. "Women look better when they are more curvy." San Niang says to him in a warning tone, "What did you say?" And he replies something like, "I meant you have a bony beauty." Then she elbows him.

So cute!
    yeah that was an especially cute scene. and then i caught that look wallace was giving san niang!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    How come when I click on it, it says the tieba thread is closed?
    oh, they probably closed that one too then. the episode summary is also here at the baike for the series: http://baike.baidu.com/view/1102794.htm#1
    its under the episode summary (分集剧情)

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    So I'm looking at summaries of episode 12 and onwards aka E Mei arc, juicy!!! As in, San Niang, Mr Ge Xiao, husband and wife, mystery birthright, and CPR...
    yeah, i read those too and i cant wait for those episodes! major ge xiao/san niang screen time together

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL!!! While Dragon Heiress is obssess with Wallace, your obsession with Ma Tianyu is not far behind if not equaled Hmmmm.....and I think Chinesechik is all over, don't know what she wants...she seems to like them all!!! LOL...
    LOL you know me so well xiao xiao as long as i find him attractive, you know....
    to be fair, ma tian yu is very cute! if only he weren't "supposedly" gay

Loving all the nicknames they have for one another. San Niang calls Xiao Mei "Mei Mei."

^Oh yeah, I caught that one the second time I watched the scene. So cute.

And I've just finished watching episode 6. The Ge Xiao-Xiao Mei bromance is very sweet. There's also San Niang being feminine. And Wallace doing his epic hero look.
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 12-27-10 at 01:36 AM.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    to be fair, ma tian yu is very cute! if only he weren't "supposedly" gay
    It's Ma Tianyu for me too!!! I dun know why...in the promo pics and MVs, it was Wallace's brooding unshaven look that initially attracted my attention. But when it came to actually watching Strange Hero, I can't keep my eyes off Ma Tianyu! Now, I just fast-forward to play and replay all Ma Tianyu's scenes!!

Looks like LSS worked very very hard for her role here. I'm really glad none of her scenes were cut this time round.
    Last edited by kengyew; 12-27-10 at 04:05 AM.

Anybody noticed Zhang Zhong in episode 6? He's a bit of a hottie too. A bit Hu Ge-esque.

I wondered at the end of episode 5 what LGX was referring to when he was hinting at a 'special request/job' from San Niang. The time San Niang had to pamper to Zhang Bao, I wondered what San Niang's reaction would've been and what sort of revenge she would exact from Mr Xiao...hehehe

Zhang Zhong? Is he the guy in white? If it is, I think he's a hottie......way hotter than Hu Ge(IMO)....hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    Loving all the nicknames they have for one another. San Niang calls Xiao Mei "Mei Mei."
    Little sister???..hehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-27-10 at 03:57 AM.

Oh! can't wait til that episode, want to see LSS and Wallace lock lips! lol..
    Y'know, I just read that Tang Yan had a hot kissing scene with Yuan Hong in Ad World, and in her NEXT project Gao Shou Ru Lin, she will be kissing Hu Ge!!!!

It is high time for LSS to have a proper kissing scene with Hu Ge - CPR NOT COUNTED. Totally unfair that Tang Yan gets real kisses with YH + HG consecutively while LSS didn't get a chance with HG (yet).

Back to Strange Hero - I'm even more in love with Ma Tianyu in Eppy 3. Sorry, but WH, LSS and wats-his-name become invisible when Ma Tianyu comes on screen. Sigh! XIAOMEI!!!!

Isn't the head prison guard the same guy who acted as Wanyan Honglie's very loyal soldier who took the arrows for him at that famous "300" battle scene?

I loooove it when the four of them join hands together at the end of each eppy - reminds me of the Musketeers, Fantastic Four, etc. And darling Xiaomei whenever he removes the disguise mask...AHHH! Such a lethal combination - master of disguise, soulful opera singer and top wulin pugilist!

Eppy 5 - actually I prefer Wallace's clean-shaven look in the flash-back with Tong Liya. Notice that Xiaomei admiringly knows how to keep his cool AND humour even in the most stressful situations

For Li Ge Xiao, I'm hoping to see more half-good-half-evil conflicts, e.g. about going against the law now after being a straight law-abiding official all his life. He seems to be more of a hero with a painful past (like Batman?) - his name is Li Ge Xiao (= leaving song and laughter) after all. Let's see how it pans out as the past is slowly revealed.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-27-10 at 11:48 AM.

So far so good, but the cut overs to the comic book shots make it a bit unreal and fantasy-like, not the serious Gu Long stuff I'm used to. I guess it's meant to be that way. How come Yan San Niang's outfit look so much sexier in the comics? Why didn't they dress LSS the same way - it would have been WOW to see her in those knee-high leather boots...hmmmm.
    Last edited by munianci; 12-27-10 at 10:14 AM.

Looks like everyone have to fend for themselves now!! LOL...

For some reason I am unable to download from my usual site, or any other sites for that matter. I think it's blocked somehow....
    But I'll try again later.....

I guess you'll have to wait til the broadcasting on TV's done...otherwise, for those who want and can watch it, can do so at this site:
    http://www.higvod.com/dsj/gc/3106/#down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Episode 8 is so good!...hehehe. San Niang and LGX is beginning to have feelings for each other. Also, a very funny episode...hehehe

Hoju/ceterucenseo could you still download?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-27-10 at 01:25 PM.

I can watch and download episodes 1-8 (and 14) from this site with the qvod player: http://www.dy999.com/daludianshiju/g...uojianhuaban//.

It must be my downloader program then. It's not catching it at all today
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-27-10 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    Anybody noticed Zhang Zhong in episode 6? He's a bit of a hottie too. A bit Hu Ge-esque.
    oh my gosh yes! haha, i noticed as soon as he came into the scene! i was like, ooooh! lol

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Y'know, I just read that Tang Yan had a hot kissing scene with Yuan Hong in Ad World, and in her NEXT project Gao Shou Ru Lin, she will be kissing Hu Ge!!!!

It is high time for LSS to have a proper kissing scene with Hu Ge - CPR NOT COUNTED. Totally unfair that Tang Yan gets real kisses with YH + HG consecutively while LSS didn't get a chance with HG (yet).

Back to Strange Hero - I'm even more in love with Ma Tianyu in Eppy 3. Sorry, but WH, LSS and wats-his-name become invisible when Ma Tianyu comes on screen. Sigh! XIAOMEI!!!!

Isn't the head prison guard the same guy who acted as Wanyan Honglie's very loyal soldier who took the arrows for him at that famous "300" battle scene?

I loooove it when the four of them join hands together at the end of each eppy - reminds me of the Musketeers, Fantastic Four, etc. And darling Xiaomei whenever he removes the disguise mask...AHHH! Such a lethal combination - master of disguise, soulful opera singer and top wulin pugilist!

Eppy 5 - actually I prefer Wallace's clean-shaven look in the flash-back with Tong Liya. Notice that Xiaomei admiringly knows how to keep his cool AND humour even in the most stressful situations

For Li Ge Xiao, I'm hoping to see more half-good-half-evil conflicts, e.g. about going against the law now after being a straight law-abiding official all his life. He seems to be more of a hero with a painful past (like Batman?) - his name is Li Ge Xiao (= leaving song and laughter) after all. Let's see how it pans out as the past is slowly revealed.
    umm dont forget tang yan's kisses with wallace in CP3!! lucky lucky girl

and xiao long - you sound pretty smitten with xiao mei/ma tianyu! haha

Chinesechik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why you gotta look at the same guy I do huh??>..LOL!
    He looks yummy huh???...LOL!!!

Would you believe it? After posting my complaints about the downloader (after trying like 10X), I went back and it work!! ..hehehehe this is crazy
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-27-10 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    umm dont forget tang yan's kisses with wallace in CP3!! lucky lucky girl
    Yeah, but weren't like MOST CP3 kisses CPR-related? Sorry, unlike most of you, I couldn't sit through CP3. I thought it was the most ridiculous series I ever saw (hiding from flying daggers in this thread full of CP3 fans...eeek!)

Xiao Xiao, all the sites that you flagged out here are blocked on my computer. I'm typing this from my dad's laptop and he'd raise hell if I lower his security settings. So guess I've to wait till I get back to HK in early Jan before I can watch Strange Hero. But pretty exciting times for TV....Gong (copycat of Bu Bu) will be showing at the same time.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-27-10 at 01:53 PM.

Oh xiaolong, I'll have it up for you...hehehe

It appears to be working after I posted my complaints here...LOL, but verrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slowwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Dang it! My downloader is acting like it's taking it's last breath..LOL!!!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-27-10 at 01:59 PM.

Wow, in episode 8, Xiao Mei is so cute kneading LGX's shoulders. Those light taps can't possibly do anything, but ... they're adorable!
    Edit: LXX, exactly. I am purposefully hyping up Xialong. But he really is cute!

Did LGX really shout, "Yay!" and "Yeah!"? Um ... *blink blink*

I can really see the Tang Lang and Love at First Fight character here. I'm not sure if that's good or not.
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 12-27-10 at 02:21 PM.

Hahahah...xiaolong, if that's how Wallace give CPR, heck he can give me CPR any time and day! I wouldn't want to revive at all! LOL

Hmmmmmm....ceterumcenseo, what the heck? Now you finding everything and anything xiaomei do cute???...hehehe you try to hype up xiaolong or what???....hehehehe

Hmmmmmm....ceterumcenseo, what the heck? Now you finding everything and anything xiaomei do cute???...hehehe you try to hype up xiaolong or what???....hehehehe
    C'mon Xiao Xiao, you have to agree Xiaomei is cuuuuute!! We are not hyping it up...Xiaomei is genuinely awesome!

I just made a new thread on Ma Tianyu...don't you find his real life story really inspiring? - I mean he used to slog it out as a kitchen helper earning just RMB150 per month and now he's the charismatic star of a big-time wuxia production like Strange Hero! I would definitely like to watch his story in a movie.

Yes, he had a very sad sad life....gave me tears to tell you the truth

Yes, he is just adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeee....where were you when I was gushing all over him on LSS thread when Strange Hero was just filming???....hehehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-27-10 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ceterumcenseo View Post
    I can really see the Tang Lang and Love at First Fight character here. I'm not sure if that's good or not.
    I'm not sure if the Love at First Fight thing is good, but Tang Lang is good. Definitely good. And I think San Niang has a little bit of Huang Que in her.

xiaolong, I didn't really like CP3 (or 1) either. I managed to get through around 30 episodes (skipping by 50%, though), but only after the Strange Hero hype started popping up. Only for White Tofu and Zi Xuan. Then I gave up and just watched the last episode.

Oh, and does anyone have a link for episode 7/8 that doesn't require gvod or qvod? Gvod kept glitching my computer so I deleted it.
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 12-27-10 at 04:40 PM.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次