The only recent wuxia TVB drama that I remember was decent (besides The Four) is Face to Fate. After the catastrophe of Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre in 2000, TVB almost completely stopped making wuxia dramas. The wuxia dramas that they are making recently, however, are nothing in comparison to what TVB used to produce. Mainland China's making a lot of wuxia dramas recently, and while they're epic in scope, they're not as good as the classical TVB ones back in the 80s and 90s (at least in terms of story and characterization).

A recent TVB drama, A Fistful of Stances is not wuxia, but its story is semi-centered around kung fu fighting (though I have to argue that it's more of a family-oriented drama). Another rather recent TVB drama that is centered around kung fu is The Master of Tai Chi. The main lead, Vincent Zhao, is a legit taichi artist, so I guarantee you that all the kung fu and hand-on-hand combat you see in the drama is legit. Both are period dramas that are set during the ROC.