Page 77 of 123 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2460

Thread: Qing Shi Huang Fei 《倾世皇妃》 - Ruby Lin, Yan Kuan, Wallace Huo

Why do they have so many episodes airing so fast?

QSHF is halfway done airing but I don't see any promotional events of Ruby and Wallace. I need to see them in their modern clothes. They look so good together, why can't they hook up? Lol.

Thank you tobeme for the brief summary of what Ruby and Wallace were saying.
    F e m m e F a t a l e [Ruby Wallace YanKuan Sammul Peter Julian Alec Mike Jiro LuYi]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/femme_fatale/
    A modern story of femme fatale, tangled in a web of lies and deceit.

Quote Originally Posted by JunesRain View Post
    ah anyone has link for ep 22 plz? >''<
    I've been waiting for youku to upload ep 22 but nothing came out
    thats weird i watched it on youku. here is it: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzExNjA0NTcy.html

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    What did one of the other workers say? Something about a horse but I cant really make it out...
    I don't get it either. The guy said something about a horse after Ruby said it's you! (meaning it's your fault!). Let me try to ask some Chinese counterparts...

Quote Originally Posted by tinhnoey87 View Post

QSHF is halfway done airing but I don't see any promotional events of Ruby and Wallace. I need to see them in their modern clothes. They look so good together, why can't they hook up? Lol.

They aired one episode per day every 7 days a week. its not like tvb where they only air 5 times a week. some mainland drama do 7 days a week

Lol, Hunan TV is airing 2 epics each day.

Generally in China for some older series some TV channels will air 4 epics each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairytale_Angel View Post
    thats weird i watched it on youku. here is it: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzExNjA0NTcy.html
    oh tysm!! Lian Cheng ah~ I'm comming~
    Last edited by JunesRain; 10-10-11 at 08:49 PM.

LMAO at the beginning... I thought his mother dies after all that talking cuz I saw he buried the box which I thought that was her ashes.

He was burying the box with dried persimmons, wasn't he? The tablet said something about Northern Han's Empress though. I couldn't make out the named title (something Ren). However, I can't think of anyone he would be so emotional towards except for Fu Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdawn629 View Post
    He was burying the box with dried persimmons, wasn't he? The tablet said something about Northern Han's Empress though. I couldn't make out the named title (something Ren). However, I can't think of anyone he would be so emotional towards except for Fu Ya.
    yeah he was burying the box of persimmon, but I wasn't thinking of that at that time so I thought..
    just finished watching ep 22. AWESOME!!

So far, i have to say that the most annoying woman is Du Wan. Ma Xiang Yun is self-centred and spiteful but she has her own reasons and she truly loves Lian Cheng and will sacrifice and humble for him. However, Du Wan just loves herself and totally disregards everybody else. She has no reason for her actions except for her own ego. Feel so sorry for Qiyou. Hope he kills her soon.

And what is the deal with Qiyou and Lian Si's kid? Was he drugged?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Yup, yup, totally agree. But I still don't like to see my heroes in pain, emotional or physical.
    Haha i am ur opposite, i love physical pain. But i dont like emotional pain too.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    The series is also making lots of $ from advertisements on the internet. With over 100m hit rate in 8 days, that means a mega inflow of $$$$!
    They only count hits from youku site or what? I prefer to watch from youtube coz i can then hide in my room and watch using iphone, no luxury of pc big screen. Cant wait to watch 21 and 22 tonite!!

I just watched it and I love it!! sooo much Wallace's scene in that episode hehe though for those that are fan of Fu Ya and Lian Cheng, you sorta might want to skip it since him and Xiang Yun sorta um... well you all get the picture haha. But I must say, he is HOT when he's aggressive! :P and I teared up when Wallace found out about Fu Ya being alive I'm like yay!!!

Episode 21, Lian Cheng only appear like the last 10 minutes of that episodes. Can somebody explain to me in the beginning of 22 what was going on like did Lian Cheng somehow accept the throne or something?
    Haha yah i some spoiler pics for that part lol.. but i dont care as long as Lian cheng appears!! Hee...

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    So far, i have to say that the most annoying woman is Du Wan. Ma Xiang Yun is self-centred and spiteful but she has her own reasons and she truly loves Lian Cheng and will sacrifice and humble for him. However, Du Wan just loves herself and totally disregards everybody else. She has no reason for her actions except for her own ego. Feel so sorry for Qiyou. Hope he kills her soon.

And what is the deal with Qiyou and Lian Si's kid? Was he drugged?
    Erm who is Du Wan?? The one whom Qiyou supposed to marry but she went to sleep with the prince?

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Haha i am ur opposite, i love physical pain. But i dont like emotional pain too.
    Luanee, just looking at your avatar, I can tell you are into the sadistic torturing of heroes. LOL, I kid

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/8de04c79tw1dlzyoh7ssjj.jpg')

it's really touched. LC finally found Fuya still alive. I can't wait see our lovely couple's scenes

Haha I am too! Somehow I have a feeling that maybe after Wallace's death scene that most fans probably tune out (no offense to the fans that love the drama)
    I don't think so. I am fan of wallace, I am also big fan of this series. 7~16 episodes, wallace don't have any scenes, but it's rating grows up consistently. Lots of people enjoy QSHF itself, included me. (though still i want to see more LC scenes). Maybe some of Wallace fans probably tune out, but normal audiences keep going.

I heard today they do record Hunan TV's show program but wallace can't go there because he have to filming his new TV series..lol
    Last edited by draculakiss; 10-11-11 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by draculakiss View Post
    it's really touched. LC finally found Fuya still alive. I can't wait see our lovely couple's scenes

I don't think so. I am fan of wallace, I am also big fan of this series. 7~16 episodes, wallace don't have any scenes, but it's rating grows up consistently. Lots of people enjoy QSHF itself, included me. (though still i want to see more LC scenes). Maybe some of Wallace fans probably tune out, but normal audiences keep going.
    I would continue to watch but for some reason the storyline isn't that intense that i thought it would. maybe something is lacking dunno what.

It looks like 23-24 might not have any lian cheng's scene since he wasn't in the previews

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/8903fe15tw1dm00p7egkfj.jpg')

I REALLY HATE QIYOU'S FATHER. SUCH A EVIL & PERVERT!!!!