Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • QZ + AT = Synergy

4 28.57%
  • Everywhere I Reign Supremely

10 71.43%

Thread: ( Wang Chongyang + Lin Chaoying ) vs Tianshan Tonglao

Default ( Wang Chongyang + Lin Chaoying ) vs Tianshan Tonglao

The highest level of Jade Maiden is supposed to have WCY + LCY working together using Quanzhen + Ancient Tomb arts in synergy. If they did that, can they take out THE CHILD MISTRESS OF HEAVENLY MOUNTAIN Tianshan Tonglao?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Her martial arts are not of this world. But the true power of the Child Mistress of Heavenly Mountain doesn't lie in her martial arts. Her strength comes from her heart. She is a true master of jianghu, without an ounce of mercy. Those who go against her are crushed out of existence.
    Reverend Rongku prepared himself.

Suddenly, he toss his hands and screamed: "I am not human! I am an animal!"

The crowd startled at such a bizarre beginning to the story.

I don't think the Jade Maiden would be the desired technique of choice for WCY and LCY. Wasn't it stated that Jade Maiden was just her creating it for poetic value rather than something powerful? It's power is only standard to what she is normally capable of, which is the kind of boost that YG+XLN get. But it doesn't help her be a stronger fighter, so in a way it's probably like LHC+ YLS's dual stances. Just for fun, not for bussiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    I don't think the Jade Maiden would be the desired technique of choice for WCY and LCY. Wasn't it stated that Jade Maiden was just her creating it for poetic value rather than something powerful? It's power is only standard to what she is normally capable of, which is the kind of boost that YG+XLN get. But it doesn't help her be a stronger fighter, so in a way it's probably like LHC+ YLS's dual stances. Just for fun, not for bussiness.
    Quanzhen + Jade Maiden = Ultimate Formation.

The 2 most powerful Greats working together in perfect synergy can't defeat Tianshan Tong Lao? Even the great Xiao Feng couldn't defeat Murong Fu and You Tanzhi and they wouldt have moved inthe synergy that WCY and LCY would have moved. And I'll bet if this poll was about Xiao Feng v Tianshan Tonglao, Xiao Feng would be winning. Hell, I'll bet if this were a fight between MRF+YTZ v Tianshan Tonglao, Tianshan Tonglao would be winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    The 2 most powerful Greats working together in perfect synergy can't defeat Tianshan Tong Lao? Even the great Xiao Feng couldn't defeat Murong Fu and You Tanzhi and they wouldt have moved inthe synergy that WCY and LCY would have moved. And I'll bet if this poll was about Xiao Feng v Tianshan Tonglao, Xiao Feng would be winning. Hell, I'll bet if this were a fight between MRF+YTZ v Tianshan Tonglao, Tianshan Tonglao would be winning.
    Heh heh. I hate the MRF+YTZ combo thing too. My view of it is that JY made it like Dugu Freakin Jiu Jian. He just scaled it up when the plot needed it and screw the wuxia math.

Quite typical of JY. Look at the other thread by RWX comparing Qiu Chuji's lifting ability to Ouyang Feng.
    Last edited by CC; 11-24-10 at 01:18 PM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Hey, that's my thread, not PJ's... =p

But yes, the point of the thread is, when it comes down to it, there's no point in analyzing the text too deeply, because you can be sure that Jinyong didn't when he wrote the stuff.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Sorry! Edited my post. Too used to these kinds of threads coming from PJ...
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Yes, after all, there is a whole thread solely dedicated to the wrong conclusions one can get by using multiple "facts" (or semi-facts):

(Mis-)Assessing Fighters' Level based on feats

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Heh heh. I hate the MRF+YTZ combo thing too.
    I also hate it. It should not be anywhere nearly as powerful, and it makes no sense.

Tian Shan Tong Lao would 100% win this. She would win cause she got 八荒六合唯我独尊功 and not to mention 天山折梅手 and 天山六阳掌. The skills were said to contain all the skills of Tian Shan combined together (correct me if I am wrong). If that doesn't work then she always has 生死符, that will definitely get the win. Infinite torture=GG no re