Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: In the Name of Doctors 《以医生的名义》

Quote Originally Posted by aprilcloud View Post
    I wonder who gonna dub his voice this time. If they can get the guy who dubbed Yi Yi then it would be great!
    They are trying different versions at the moment... not sure whom they will pick at the end.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-QKSsMkf/0/L/i-QKSsMkf-L.jpg')

I love that back with white shirt...

Can't wait for this drama to air!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-6xbL3Bs/0/XL/i-6xbL3Bs-XL.jpg')

Hahaha

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-bTNqRgM/0/XL/i-bTNqRgM-XL.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Hahaha

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-bTNqRgM/0/XL/i-bTNqRgM-XL.gif')
    oh hahahaha~

CCTV is a State level TV Channel and they're taking things seriously. I guess since this drama is the first ever drama about the medical profession, which is highly respectable (but with very low pays as compared with most countries) in China, they are definitely taking it more seriously than any other dramas. For one thing, it's going to be aired as 2012 opening show (straight after the Chinese New Year__ I hope), it's a prime drama for CCTV.
    This is not the first drama about the medical profession in mainland China. Just off the top of my head, what about 医者仁心 (The Doctors)? That was a well-received medical drama which aired in 2010.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    This is not the first drama about the medical profession in mainland China. Just off the top of my head, what about 医者仁心 (The Doctors)? That was a well-received medical drama which aired in 2010.
    Yes, but this one has a completely different story. 医者仁心 was about the stories happening in the hospital. But Inspire the Life is about how the doctors use their professional knowledges to treat their patients. The whole drama will be broken down into several subsets, with each set discussing how a patient is being treated. In between there are stories linking the key roles together. This is why Inspire the Life is being viewed as the first drama about the medical professions in China.
    Last edited by tobeme; 12-05-11 at 10:33 AM.

Yes, but this one has a completely different story. 医者仁心 was about the stories happening in the hospital. But Inspire the Life is about how the doctors use their professional knowledges to treat their patients. The whole drama will be broken down into several subsets, with each set discussing how a patient is being treated. In between there are stories linking the key roles together. This is why Inspire the Life is being viewed as the first drama about the medical professions in China.
    Of course this one is going to have a different story. No two dramas are going to be exactly the same, but I disagree with your general statement about this being the very first drama about the medical profession in mainland China when really it offers a different focus, viewpoint, and/or style of storytelling to depict the profession. If you read the description about 医者仁心, it's described as "国内第一部全景式反映医生职业生活的医疗剧."
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Of course this one is going to have a different story. No two dramas are going to be exactly the same, but I disagree with your general statement about this being the very first drama about the medical profession in mainland China when really it offers a different focus, viewpoint, and/or style of storytelling to depict the profession. If you read the description about 医者仁心, it's described as "国内第一部全景式反映医生职业生活的医疗剧."
    Maybe you're right. But this is how this drama is described in the Mainland China. Let's see how it will work out when it's aired. The director (also scriptwriter and theme song writer) said he has been in and out of the hospital with his father for 16 years. He has very high respects of the medical profession and so decided to make a movie about it.

2nd trailer of Inspire the Life

Looking forward to this drama!

Just finished watching the full second trailer on facebook and I still don't understand why they decide to dub him... He spoke well in the trailer! His accent is good too. Hope they gonna change their mind (I know it's impossible though...).
    Btw, the language of this drama is too hard, don't know how many % I will understand while watching it raw arrrgggh...

Quote Originally Posted by JunesRain View Post
    Just finished watching the full second trailer on facebook and I still don't understand why they decide to dub him... He spoke well in the trailer! His accent is good too. Hope they gonna change their mind (I know it's impossible though...).
    Btw, the language of this drama is too hard, don't know how many % I will understand while watching it raw arrrgggh...
    He tried very hard to read the scripts in this series... but too bad he couldn't pass the test because of his accent. I think he has got rid of most of the Taiwanese accent already with a stronger tone.

Never mind... That won't hurt his acting. I'm still looking forward to this series whether his voice is dubbed or not.

Those eyes

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-9jthzQr/0/XL/i-9jthzQr-XL.jpg')

This drama is the most I'm expecting to see for now...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6ac4d0e0jw1dnvo1f68v9j.jpg')

I wish he's my family doctor!!!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/3e48efd6tw1dnweyk0fucj.jpg')

Thanks for the trailer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitetofu View Post
    I wish he's my family doctor!!!!!!
    Haha, I don't want him to be my family doctor as I would get sick very often (so that I could go to see him).