Page 13 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Xuanyuanjian 《轩辕剑-天之痕》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Jiang Jinful

Zhang Lie (Lin Gengxin)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/3587y9u.jpg')

(unknown)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/zum61c.jpg')

Rabbit Demon Deity...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/10nu8zs.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Lin Geng Xin as Zhang Lie, towering over LSS as Tuo Ba Yu'Er
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Xuan%20Yuan%20Sword%203-Rift%20of%20the%20Sky/79d03badjw1dj0t3tjiaqj.jpg')
    Hmm? What's the relationship between Zhang Lie and Tuoba Yu'er? That looks so cute I'm liking Lin Gengxin more as I see his versatility in roles. Kiddish-manlike general as 14th, crazy granny-looking villain Aobai, and now savage-looking character.

^^I had originally thought or read that he's Yu'er's brother-in-law, and Li Chengyuan's character was his wife(Yu'er's sister) and that Yu'er had a crush on him or loved him at one point. But then, brightlight stated in earlier post that Yu'er was an orphan, so how could she have a sister and brother-in-law? So, I'm just as confused...hehehe

crazy granny-looking villain Aobai,
    Hey, that Aobai had black hair at one point, and he's (LGX) was dubbed as the most handsome Aobai in history by fans...LOL
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-11-11 at 12:12 AM.

LGX and Jiang Jinful...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/rsr6fn.jpg')

Damn, I just realized how young JJF is! He's a 90s kid!!! O_o It is so weird seeing all these youngsters now starting to have major acting roles. Up till now the hot actors have all been older than me! We haven't gotten good pictures of him yet so it's hard to tell, but I'm going to feel so awkward if he turns out looking hot. (Fortunately from his other other pictures I've seen he just looks boyish-cute to me. And phew, LGX is born in 88...although I still don't find him that goodlooking yet either. How come these newcomers don't have the awesome HG/YH/etc genes?? The late 70s/early 80s boys look way better than the new batch!)

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL. "Rabbit Demon Deity"...cue picture of a cute fluffy white bunny wabbit. Doesn't even have the typical red rabbit eyes in that pic to give it that creep factor. (Actually real rabbits do freak me out because of their eyes. *shudder* Sure they look all innocent and white and fluffy...but then their red eyes gleam and *eep*! >_<)
    Last edited by mango_cake; 07-11-11 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    How come these newcomers don't have the awesome HG/YH/etc genes?? The late 70s/early 80s boys look way better than the new batch!)
    Mango, maybe they're not your kind of cookies? You might want to wait for a new batch, like the 2000s? ..hehehe

Damn, I just realized how young JJF is! He's a 90s kid!!! O_o It is so weird seeing all these youngsters now starting to have major acting roles.
    Yeah, I know. I think both JJF and Guli NZ are born in 1992? That's a year younger than me! I'm out of my teens now. So sad.

Agree that the hottest guys ever are the 70s babies - Peter Ho and Alec Su And then we have FSF who's born in 1978 - not hot, but supremely adorable Well, Nic Tse is barely an 80s baby (he's born on 29 Aug 1980), so he can be considered a borderline 70s baby.
    Last edited by munianci; 07-11-11 at 01:42 AM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiagurl View Post
    Hmm? What's the relationship between Zhang Lie and Tuoba Yu'er? That looks so cute I'm liking Lin Gengxin more as I see his versatility in roles. Kiddish-manlike general as 14th, crazy granny-looking villain Aobai, and now savage-looking character.
    I'm wondering if they belong to the same tribe? Zhang Lie is also wearing some tribal head-band. It's funny seeing LSS as a tribal girl as she has very Han Chinese features and complexion. I went on a holiday in Dali two weeks ago, and the tribal/minority ethnic group there tend to have darkish, tanned skin and exotic, slanty features.

LGX is looking pretty cool unshaven. He doesn't have the beautiful face that Wallace Huo has, so I don't mind all that long hair hanging around his features as much

^^I had originally thought or read that he's Yu'er's brother-in-law, and Li Chengyuan's character was his wife(Yu'er's sister) and that Yu'er had a crush on him or loved him at one point. But then, brightlight stated in earlier post that Yu'er was an orphan, so how could she have a sister and brother-in-law? So, I'm just as confused...hehehe
    orphans can have siblings lol o_o

Quote Originally Posted by lambayyx View Post
    orphans can have siblings lol o_o
    Hmm...very true huh???..hehehe. Yu'er and her sister does not have parents...duhhh. LOL
    Thanks lambayyx

LGX is looking pretty cool unshaven. He doesn't have the beautiful face that Wallace Huo has, so I don't mind all that long hair hanging around his features as much
    He reminds me of Hu Ge in Shangri-la
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-11-11 at 02:45 AM.

Fortunately from his other other pictures I've seen he just looks boyish-cute to me. And phew, LGX is born in 88...although I still don't find him that goodlooking yet either. How come these newcomers don't have the awesome HG/YH/etc genes?? The late 70s/early 80s boys look way better than the new batch!
    Aaah...yes! I definitely agree with mango_cake! The late 80's early 90's batch doesn't have "it" for me. I feel like I'm talking about a tray of cupcakes...
    Though if people ever ask me about the "hotness" of actors, my answer will always be biased. As are most people's
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 07-11-11 at 02:47 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Hu Ge...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/1zm2xd4.jpg')

Hey, Hu Ge looks so much better in that gold armour and with his hair combed straight! And his eyebrows drawn like that - looks like there will be battle scenes galore!

But the armour looks a bit Roman don't you think? Like those Roman soldiers in Ben Hur and Gladiator.

^^hehehe...those are still corn rolls xiaolong

Filming site: filming delayed due to the rain, but scene still beautiful
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/ms2at0.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-11-11 at 05:43 AM.

cute HG as YWT cartoon
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Xuan%20Yuan%20Sword%203-Rift%20of%20the%20Sky/5de380d6tw1dj21vimbabj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Erh...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2ytu3pi.jpg')

Oooh, they are now releasing more BTS! It doesn't matter whether HG or MTY are photographed with her. I'm grateful now

But awww...has MTY finished filming? He posted up this pic just now on his weibo, which means he's off work And is he wearing the same shirt as YH in that Ad Mania solo interview? Gosh, these people like to buy the same clothes!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2zzuuy8.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 07-11-11 at 12:13 PM.

According to Baidu, Li Shimin was one of the main character (though in the game, he just made a short appearance) in the series. I am guessing that Tangren expanded this role, so he shouldn't have finished filming yet.

watched quite a few series where liu shi shi in it..eg the young family. LOCH08 . and CP3 but still not a big fans of her.
    but i am still want to watch this series just becos of hu ge.. i think he look good in ancient drama. thx for the update

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really, muscles huh???? Well I have something to show you!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/307t8ok.jpg')
    I...BEG...BEG...BEG!!! to differ with this opinion of yours and Chinesechik!!...hehehe

Drgirleam, I'll back you up. I think he looks sexy with his braids, even if it looks like centipedes...LOL
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/nx16z9.jpg')
    LMAO! Oh my! I had forgotten about that picture! LOL Yes, he does have chicken legs there. I'm not going to lie or try to stand up for him. That is a bad picture and it makes his legs look bad. LOL I can't stop laughing. Wow! Good one Xiao Xiao!

Why beg to differ on my opinion of Peter? I'd like to hear what you think. Hehe

Thanks for backing me up on Hu Ge's braids. I was beginning something was the only one and something was wrong with me. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    well, i guess if i have to pick something, its that he's just a little too old (for me, that is)...
    Chinesechik, that doesn't count. I was wanting something more along the lines of he has body odor (LMAO), or sweaty palms, or maybe be has a split personality. SOMETHING that doesn't make he seem so PERFECT!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Ohh, there doesn't seem to be many BTS shots of LSS. Hope we can see more. I now have to come here for immunization shots against FengMi virus
    You're succumbing to the FengMi virus? Well, the only cure for you is the just fully embrace it. The more you try to deny it, the more it will infect you. I'm sure no one will give you a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    If this were facebook, I'd like your comment a hundred times and then some. hehe I LOVE the fact that you think Wallace has a beautiful face. he has a very beautiful face.
    Last edited by Drgirleam; 07-11-11 at 03:42 PM.