Thread: Love Keeps Going [美乐。加油]

Default Love Keeps Going [美乐。加油]

Latest romantic flick starring Mickey He and Cyndi Wang, Love Keeps Going aka Meile, Jiayou is quite a well-paced, engaging romantic series. Storyline is a bit cliche, but chemistry between Mickey and Cyndi is alright so far and the plot promises more to come.

I prefer this series over Momo Love and Down With Love.

i like mike he but with cyndi wang???!!!! i dont seee any chemistry at all

each episodes keep getting better, im so excited for this week episode, and looking forward to more screen time with the fresh pairing of mike and cyndi
    Aaron Yan Mike He
    Yamapi Kim HyunJoong Lee Joon Lee HongKi

Thumbs up

I love Mike He no matter what series he is in!
    He's so cute in this series!! I haven't been disappointed yet.

I just hate Xuan Xuan! OMG this girl gets on my nerves! and Mike's brother is so awkward too.

The pairing of Cindy and Mike is so-so but bearable. Good series so far. I like it =)
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook
    song seung hun
    wonbin
    hyun bin
    im ju hwan
    kim tae hee
    sung yuri
    han ji hye

Anyone watched the whole series already? I dunno which episode we are airing now but I just know for the next coming episode Mike is going to be in a car accident and I am so excited about it! Haha..

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    Latest romantic flick starring Mickey He and Cyndi Wang, Love Keeps Going aka Meile, Jiayou is quite a well-paced, engaging romantic series. Storyline is a bit cliche, but chemistry between Mickey and Cyndi is alright so far and the plot promises more to come.

I prefer this series over Momo Love and Down With Love.
    Hey, it's Mike He, not Mickey He (he who belongs to Yu Zheng). There's a world of difference between Mike He and Mickey He.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Hey, it's Mike He, not Mickey He (he who belongs to Yu Zheng). There's a world of difference between Mike He and Mickey He.
    Haha u watch this show too?? I am so eager for the next episode lol

Btw who is Mickey He?

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Btw who is Mickey He?
    Mickey He starred as 4th Prince/Emperor Yongzheng in Jade Palace Lock Heart (the rival series to Bu Bu Jing Xin).

Yes, caught parts of Love Keeps Going just for Mike He But right now I'm busy putting together little MVs of my beloved Yong Qi & Xiao Yan Zi in New Huan Zhu Ge Ge where their relationship has been ruined by an annoying gweilo.

Mike He! One of my favorites!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5e7354cbgw1dlu7afemuej.jpg')

Pop idol Cyndi Wang and idol drama heartthrob Mike He pair up in the 2011 CTV romantic comedy Love Keeps Going. Cyndi shines the brightest in this warm romance as a positive young woman who is determined to be the sunshine in other people's lives. Sparks fly when she meets her polar opposite, an uncompromising guy who puts his own world first. The drama also co-stars Shi Yi Nan (Amor De Tarapaca), Michelle Chang (Love 18), A-Wei Chang, and Hey Girl's Xiao Xun (Rolling Love).
    Ever since she was a little girl, Mei Le (Cyndi Wang) has tried to do her best at everything. Her kind heart, strong work ethic, and selfless attitude win the love and approval of those around her. She even gave up her own career to help her boyfriend Yi Feng (Shi Yi Nan) fulfill his dream of opening a bakery. Everyone likes Mei Le, and Mei Le likes everyone - until the day she meets Yi Feng's brother, cold and demanding musician Yi Lie (Mike He). The two don't get along from the very start, but Mei Le's sunny personality gradually melts Yi Lie's cold heart. When things go wrong between Mei Le and Yi Feng, it is Yi Lie who is at Mei Le's side to help her through her darkest days.
    http://www.yesasia.com/us/love-keeps...0-en/info.html