Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhu Xian (诛仙) by Ding Xiao

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlhoot

Judgement day is nigh! Thks owlHoot.

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks. So short...

Thanks. But a little bit more, plz .

Thanks owlHoot

I read this without sleeping two days now i can sleep peacefully

Thanks again

Thanks owlhoot, now i can relax

Thanks owlHoot

Default Book 3, Chapter 76: Intention - Part 2

You're welcome guys, sanfore, geraldsaw, FuSpu, Anh Nam, gregfrank, Zelll, ghostpeople, LuDongBin, spynet, alphakdi, sainuu, HPC7595, gongor, jiraiyanairad, darkryu and Chen Qingzhi. Thanks for waiting too.

I really really really want to translate more and earlier but I had exams last and this week so I really really really could not find the time to do so >_<

The cool mountain breeze, gently blew in from the door that was left opened. The wind seemed to carry with it the rustling sounds from the bamboo forest far away. But, the people in the room, instead did not feel anything.

Xiao Hui seemed to fall asleep again, Big Huang too lay down again and did not bother them. Only Tian BuYi, was still staring attentively at this disciple.

Staring deeply, deeply at him

"These few days, did those senior brothers of yours neglect you?"

Zhang Xiao Fan shook his head and said, "No, all of the senior brothers treated...treated me well."

Tian BuYi did not speak anymore, the room became silent again.

After a long while, Tian BuYi suddenly heaved a long sigh, and looked as if he had made up his mind on something, flung his head back and stood up, without even turning his head, he walked towards the door without a word.

Zhang Xiao Fan stared at that familiar back figure, at a loss.

Just when Tian BuYi was about to step out of the room, he suddenly stopped, but he still did not turn his head. Zhang Xiao Fan as if in a trance, called out, "Teacher..."

"Lao Qi!" Tian BuYi's voice was still steady, but behind it instead, an indistinct flow of unusual emotions.

"I will ask you for the last time, are you really the spy sent from other sects to pry on our Qing Yun secret skills?"

Zhang Xiao Fan bit his lips, slowly, slowly kneeled in front of him, "Teacher, I am not, I have not done anything to let you down!"

He spoke in a low voice to Tian BuYi, also as if at the same time speaking to the depths of his heart, speaking with resolution and finality.

In the sunlight, there seemed to be a sound of gentle soft sigh. When Zhang Xiao Fan lifted his head again, that familiar figure had already disappeared.

Zhang Xiao Fan stared blankly at the door, and after remaining that way for a long time, he then slowly stood up, walked back to his bed and sat down.

The monkey, Xiao Hui, was roused suddenly up by his actions, turned its head over, saw that it was Zhang Xiao Fan, split his lips and smiled. As if after the nap, it had regained its energy, and like energetic as usual, jumped onto him.

Zhang Xiao Fan subconsciously pulled his hand over and hugged Xiao Hui but his gaze still remained on outside the door. After a long while, then he, using only the voice that he himself, or maybe including Xiao Hui, could hear, spoke quietly, "You know right, I promised that person before, until death I will not say, until death I will not say..."

Not knowing whether Xiao Hui understood, but it obviously did not appear to mind, stretched out its hands and intimately scratched Zhang Xiao Fan's hair.

Zhang Xiao Fan did not move, and let Xiao Hui do what it wanted, he only slowly said, "Only you, Xiao Hui, now only you are by my side..."

Xiao Hui [zi zi] called out twice, hehe laughed, and not knowing whether it really understood. And at a distance away, Big Huang seemed to fall asleep again, in its dream, its tail curled up slightly, and withdrew back under its body.

The sun as usual gently shone down, Du BiShu, who was standing outside the door, could not help but opened his mouth and yawned. But in an instant, the initial slight drowsiness felt disappeared. Tian BuYi was seen slowly walking out from Zhang Xiao Fan's residence.

"Teacher." Du BiShu called out, and at the same time, carefully watched Tian BuYi's expression, hoping to read something from it. However, Tian BuYi’s face was expressionless, only nodded his head slightly and walked past him like that, walking towards ShouJing Hall.

Du BiShu respectfully stood aside, until Tian BuYi was far away, and looked at his departing figure. But in his heart instead, he was thinking about Zhang Xiao Fan, and cannot help but heaved a sigh. At big Bamboo Valley, nobody expected that such a thing would happened to this former ordinary little Junior Brother.

At this very moment, even the former usual energetic him, also could not help but felt listless, in his heart, he was even more worried about Zhang Xiao Fan.

Lost in his thoughts, without knowing how much time had passed, until a voice was heard from behind, "Six Senior Brother."

Du BiShu was startled, turned his head over and was stunned, without knowing when, Zhang Xiao Fan had walked out from his room and stood behind him. The monkey, Xiao Hui, lay on his shoulder and was grinning at him. Only Da Huang did not follow them out, most likely it was still asleep.

"Er, little Junior Brother!" Du BiShu frowned and said, "Is anything the matter?"

Zhang Xiao Fan looked at him and slowly said, "Six Senior Brother, I will like to take a walk at the back of the hill."

Du BiShu heard what he said and was speechless, in his heart he felt awkward. Ever since they had returned to the mountain, although Tian BuYi did not expressly order them to supervise Zhang Xiao Fan, but Shiniang [Translator’s note: Teacher's wife) had already instructed the rest on the sly.

Just that right now looking at his little Junior Brother, who had always been honest, with his haggard face, Du BiShu, in his heart he was somewhat unwilling. But in any case, he did not dare to disobey his teachers' intentions, after a long while he then hemmed and hawed and said, "Little Junior Brother, you, you know now…I, I..."

Zhang Xiao Fan silently hung his head, softly said, "Tomorrow Sect Head, Reverend DaoXuan Uncle, wants me to go to TongTian Peak, I just thought to go see the past places once more."

Du BiShu’s body shook and slightly opened his mouth, suddenly without knowing why, he felt his eyes became warm, right now the youth that was standing in front of him, seemed to turn into that ordinary boy who had just came up the hill many years ago, at the dinner table, the scene where he was betting with him on whom in Teacher’s family would first go into the kitchen.

But Teacher's command, whatever happens, he did not dare to disobey. Just when he was in this difficult situation, suddenly he heard footsteps, both of them turned their heads, it was instead Tian LingEr, whom had a mixed emotions expression on her face, walking over.

In these three days, this was Zhang Xiao Fan’s first time meeting Tian LingEr, her face was slightly pale, and seemed haggard. It must be that these few days she was also worried. Just that in this sunlight, she was still as beautiful.

Zhang Xiao Fan hung his head.

Tian LingEr walked to where both of them were, and faced Du BiShu, but her sight from the corner of her eyes was always on Zhang Xiao Fan, said, “Six Senior Brother, my dad said already, Xiao Fan he will not do anything, let him go ba!”

Du BiShu was stunned, Zhang Xiao Fan’s body also seemed to receive a shock, slowly turned his body towards ShouJing Hall’s direction to look, but he could only see that the Hall’s entrance was deep inside, no sign of Tian BuYi’s figure.

Zhang Xiao Fan slowly bowed once towards ShouJing Hall’s direction, spoke in a low voice which seemed to be choked with sobs, said “Thank you Teacher.”

Tian LingEr stood aside, she seemed to wish to speak but eventually did not say anything, pressed her lips tightly, turned and walked back.

Looking at her until she was far away, Du BiShu suddenly said, “No wonder this morning little Junior Sister and Long Shou Valley QiHao had a big quarrel.”

Zhang Xiao Fan was startled, said, “What?”

Du BiShu said, “QiHao Senior Brother made a trip here in the morning, after speaking with Teacher and Shiniang, little Junior Sister pulled him aside. Unexpectedly not after, seemed like little Junior Sister said something which made QiHao Senior Brother in a difficult situation, then little Junior Sister flared up.“ Du BiShu paused for a while, glanced at Zhang Xiao Fan, and continued, “I guessed she must have want QiHao Senior Brother to go to CangSong Teacher Uncle and plea on your behalf, they must have quarrelled because of that.”

Zhang Xiao Fan gave a bitter laugh softly, and also did not know what to reply, shook his head and walked towards the back of the hill.

checking the site 4 times a day really pays off. Thanks for the chapter owlHoot, I hope your exams went well.

Thanks OwlHoot. Btw, the translation seems to be smoother and more readable.

thanks owlHoot!

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks OwlHoot

Default nicely done..

Thank you owlHoot