Page 58 of 169 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3377

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    ahhhhh! i don't care if you guys like HG better, i love eddie and i'm glad he's pairing up with lss

hahaha he totally looks like tang yu again! same cornrows and all...how does this guy not age at all? ahh i love him

wait, HD was in SNYJJ??? who did he play?
    Yay!! To hear from my fellow rabid Eddie supporter on this thread

I just rewatched Love You You on the flight to Zurich and I realised why Karen decided on Eddie as HQB. Eddie's You Lele character embodied this brash, devil-may-care, playboyish air, but turns out to be sweetly sensitive and very convincingly caring about he woman he loves. The Love You You script, written by Jingle Ma himself, was criticized for being too cliched, but Eddie's unique onscreen charisma has this ability to elevate crappy scripts and even a mediocre actress like Angelababy to something really special.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Please translate what this article saying....
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Info. from people who visited the set (direct translation from the post):

2:30pm (China time):
    They're currently filming the scene where Meng Jiu is mixing herbal medicine for Jin Yu (ME: who, in the book, pretends she has a cold so Jiu Ye can look after her).

3pm
    Liu Shi Shi is reading her script in the rest room, then Hu Ge went in after filming, and also started reading his script!

EDIT: The workers are preventing any sort of photo taking from fans who visit the set. BTS probably won't be released anytime soon.
    ------------------
    http://ent.kankanews.com/qita/2012-03-09/1043692.shtml

^^That's the original link to Eddie's exclusive interview with New Entertainment Online, while I'm looking for a better alternative to download videos.

Why does everybody on Koalaplayground keep saying TR uglified SS/JY and HG/MJ? I thought they look great, they dont necessarily have to look like the characters. right? It might turn out great on-screen.
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-09-12 at 07:31 PM.

Yes, 4 cats. The grey one came with him to the set of Modern New People and Unbeatable II (and no, I haven't seen shiro the cat).
    I know posting Shiro neko's vid here would be irrelevant so I may take it down later. Hopefully Hu Ge will post vids of his cats like this one day lol. And also, we can be like these meditating cats: be neutral, enjoy what we have, just love, don't hate.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yay!! To hear from my fellow rabid Eddie supporter on this thread

I just rewatched Love You You on the flight to Zurich and I realised why Karen decided on Eddie as HQB. Eddie's You Lele character embodied this brash, devil-may-care, playboyish air, but turns out to be sweetly sensitive and very convincingly caring about he woman he loves. The Love You You script, written by Jingle Ma himself, was criticized for being too cliched, but Eddie's unique onscreen charisma has this ability to elevate crappy scripts and even a mediocre actress like Angelababy to something really special.
    Agree with everything you said here. I was really shocked (and may be you would be too) when reading comments on Youtube saying that this was such a touching movie and they CRIED. Like seriously? To me, the message it wanted to deliver was indeed good but failed to reach to...my address. Not to mention too many product placements in the movie!!

Posting some gifs from DMY's vcr . It's just for fun

Eddie's reaction

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/JY.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/HQB.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/MJ.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    Why does everybody on Koalaplayground keep saying TR uglified SS/JY and HG/MJ? I thought they look great, they dont necessarily have to look like the characters. right? It might turn out great on-screen.
    I think fans there are still bitter about this whole casting. I don't know about uglifing them, but I personally don't really fancy much of JY's costumes either. BUT that's outside of the drama considering how distinctive her costume styles are. There are stuff that looks really nice when you see them in their setting on tv, but when you see LSS walking around outside of the drama it looks kinda strange. Some costumes like the Qing clothing, they look nice no mater where she is standing.

'Tong Hua: “Ballad of the Desert” will not be as heart wrenching.'

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4cac1e03gw1dqsnrl9cd4j.jpg')
    Why? Is this article criticizing Da Mo Yao?

Quote Originally Posted by aqueous View Post
    Why? Is this article criticizing Da Mo Yao?
    I skimmed it and basically, it's just comparing DMY with BBJX which was sadder. Tong Hua was emotionally scarred while writing BBJX, so kind of wrote DMY to heal herself. I guess because everyone thinks BBJX was sad, so it's kinda imprinted in peoples mind that Tong Hua's stories are sad. So it's kinda like saying, it won't be too bad, all is well in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by chancy426 View Post
    I think fans there are still bitter about this whole casting. I don't know about uglifing them, but I personally don't really fancy much of JY's costumes either. BUT that's outside of the drama considering how distinctive her costume styles are. There are stuff that looks really nice when you see them in their setting on tv, but when you see LSS walking around outside of the drama it looks kinda strange. Some costumes like the Qing clothing, they look nice no mater where she is standing.
    Yeah, I also think they're probably bitter about the casting. I feel like I must be looking at different pictures from the people who say that HG and LSS don't look good at the press conference because they look amazing to me. The costumes look a bit overwhelming from some angles but they've said that the ones they wore to the conference are the ones they use for super-formal occasions and I'm sure it will turn out great onscreen.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Yeah, I also think they're probably bitter about the casting. I feel like I must be looking at different pictures from the people who say that HG and LSS don't look good at the press conference because they look amazing to me. The costumes look a bit overwhelming from some angles but they've said that the ones they wore to the conference are the ones they use for super-formal occasions and I'm sure it will turn out great onscreen.
    I think HG's (and Eddie's) outfit looks pretty nice (except for the extra-wide part down the middle for the hair).

Though, I think LSS's don't look that great. I usually really like the very traditional Han-style costumes and hair, but somehow the one LSS was wearing at the press conference doesn't impress. I liked her outfit in the first photo released much better.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

EP's Exclusive Interview

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i44.tinypic.com/10pt3wp.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/70d6787djw1dquj18bbwkj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6e7a59a6jw1dquj6awgqaj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

i'm not following this drama too closely nor do i care too much about its casting (although i was a bit disappointed LSS was casted in ANOTHER drama with hu ge, no offense to ShiGe shippers)...but all the antagonism thrown towards Eddie being casted as HQB is pretty annoying. Can we please wait until we see him onscreen to pass judgment? Personally, I hope he does an amazing job just to shut everyone up.

From certain visit the set fans, it seems that LSS was on a high, and was dancing and laughing at the same time. HG was one of the audience members, and was also laughing along. (What wonderful BTS it would've made!) $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/19/heia_org.gif')

Eating dinner during a filming break (last night?)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/3f557cc0jw1dqts7jbbvmj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 03-10-12 at 01:48 AM.

This came with this picture:冒着被枪毙的危险'''九爷摸金玉手那场戏一直NG'两个人牵了N次了'''NG的太有爱 了可惜没抓拍到
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/mm3p5h.jpg')

Translate?

AAAAhhhhhh You guys are making me want to see them on set having fun.... is that them eating together?

Eating dinner during a filming break (last night?)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/3f557cc0jw1dqts7jbbvmj.jpg')
    MJ was eating her birthday noodles!!!!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-10-12 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    This came with this picture:冒着被枪毙的危险'''九爷摸金玉手那场戏一直NG'两个人牵了N次了'''NG的太有爱 了可惜没抓拍到
    Translate?
    I'm taking a risk here (I think the fan means that this is 'risky' because visitors weren't allowed to take pictures)... "They are filming the scene when Jiu Ye is supposed to take Jin Yu's hand, and they keep on having NGs! They've tried to film this scene without making no goods n times already. They're so cute! Pity that I didn't get a snapshot of them holding hands.

Allow me to drift off~~~Maybe HG and LSS are so excited about finally having emotional entanglements with each other that they can't film properly! Although, the truth may be that the two of them find it awkward to film intimate scenes.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6dc9e55dtw1dqupbqlqv1g.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6dc9e55dtw1dqupdo8666g.gif')

any know if the series is same as the book or different?

I'm taking a risk here (I think the fan means that this is 'risky' because visitors weren't allowed to take pictures)... "They are filming the scene when Jiu Ye is supposed to take Jin Yu's hand, and they keep on having NGs! They've tried to film this scene without making no goods n times already. They're so cute! Pity that I didn't get a snapshot of them holding hands.
    Maybe this is why HG didn't want to be HQB, he couldn't even do a simple scene as to hold LSS's hand!!! Imagine how many NGs will it be if he had to do the many kissing scenes with her. Oh HG, just confess