Page 225 of 229 FirstFirst ... 125175215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229 LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 4578

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

Quote Originally Posted by Tianlang View Post
    I have to say i did enjoy the first half of this adaptation until RYY showed up and spoil the whole story. LHC became a douche right after he knew her too. He was far worst than LPZ. LHC and RYY were the ones who should have died in this one.
    I think it was probably DFBB and LHC who didnt want to rekindle. Seems that they never did in rl

http://www.jaynestars.com/news/walla...h-viann-zhang/

http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/ne...043200510.html

It's true the 2013 LHC is a true 负心汉 (heartless)

i just started watching....just wondering what episode did ren ying ying appear?
    Aaron Yan Mike He
    Yamapi Kim HyunJoong Lee Joon Lee HongKi

Quote Originally Posted by nancie View Post
    i just started watching....just wondering what episode did ren ying ying appear?
    Towards the 20 mark. RYY is pretty terrible here so, be warn.

really? how so if u don't mind telling me...is it the character itself or the actress?

btw, thanks for the reply
    Aaron Yan Mike He
    Yamapi Kim HyunJoong Lee Joon Lee HongKi

A lot of people hate the actress, I on the other hand, don't really hate her. But I don't really like her much either. That and the way her character was treated here may have played some part in that.

Every good bit about RYY as a character is given to DFBB, which render the character of RYY absolutely useless. Yet somehow, the writer felt the need to include her anyway to stir up trouble, creating some rift of love triangle issue.

Doesn't help it that about the time RYY appear, LHC is turned into a complete idiot. Hypocritical in every sense of the word, becoming just like his hypocrite master. It all goes downhill from mid point on.

And no problem. Happy to answer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by State of Divinity View Post
    A lot of people hate the actress, I on the other hand, don't really hate her. But I don't really like her much either. That and the way her character was treated here may have played some part in that.

Every good bit about RYY as a character is given to DFBB, which render the character of RYY absolutely useless. Yet somehow, the writer felt the need to include her anyway to stir up trouble, creating some rift of love triangle issue.

Doesn't help it that about the time RYY appear, LHC is turned into a complete idiot. Hypocritical in every sense of the word, becoming just like his hypocrite master. It all goes downhill from mid point on.

And no problem. Happy to answer.
    I agree RYY appearance in this version was insignificant. Would have been more meaningful to make her the villain. Ruining the relationship between LHC and DFBB and then killing LHC to avenge her mother's death...best way to take revenge on DFBB is to get someone whom she cares for since it would be impossible for RYY to kill DFBB.

Still can't believe LHC was stupid enough to listen to all RYY's crap about DFBB...I mean LHC hardly knows RYY. What an idiot lol.

Wished it was DFBB who killed YBQ though. He was the one who initially caused the rift btw LHC and DFBB.

FInally finished this series Fastforward style! I force myself to just so I can watch Wallace. Hehe he was still cute no matter how awful his character was, and I didn't mind Joe Chen and Yuan Shan Shan as I kept on watching, however I did mind the whole romance and character development. WHAT hay stack!! This was such an awful series, and I am sure the post above have already mentioned all the crazy flaws, but I'll just mentioned them again to get it off my chest. I like Yang rong and all but what was up with her same smirk she had through out the whole show? Hummm...... Why did LHC love RYY so much? (she mostly smiled and cried) He keep saying how much she sacrificed for him , so did the other ladies! I didn't see any chemistry between Wally and his co-ladies this time. Well I sent the same thing will happened for LOCH, but I am just going to watch it, just because of curiosity.

I finished this too with a lot of fast-forwarding! I usually like Wallace but for some reason LHC really annoyed me more so than any of the female characters. I actually quite liked Joe Chen's DFBB and Yuan Shan Shan as RYY was okay... Unlike many people I actually don't really mind YSS as I think she has a uniqueness to the way she looks. Her acting isn't really that good but I actually do like her somewhat. I really liked Deng Sha's Yi Lin though! Yang Rong was good too but I never liked YLS's character anyway. So the whole series was pretty "mehh" for me in terms of the characters, development and characters with the only kind of memorable/cute scene being the one where LHC and RYY "borrow" the elderly couple's clothes to disguise themselves and pretend to be ordinary civilian husband and wife-I thought there was a tiny bit of chemistry between them in that scene which was lacking throughout the rest of the series.

Default DFBB vs FQY

In this version DFBB fought FQY but they stopped half way through. Any idea who is stronger? They seemed equally matched. Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Lin Xiao Jie View Post
    In this version DFBB fought FQY but they stopped half way through. Any idea who is stronger? They seemed equally matched. Just curious
    I reckon the longer the battle..the more it will favour FQY. After all..DuGu 9 swords, you are supposed to be able to spot weaknesses in the opponents martial arts. And since he knows the DuGu 9 swords very well...he will eventually see the weakness? Don't know much about the DFBB martial arts & how it compares to the top martial art styles though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lin Xiao Jie View Post
    FQY definitely has greater Inner strength after all he's been cultivating it for a much longer period of time. In terms of speed DFBB is definitely as fast as him or maybe even faster bear in mind DFBB was only intending to spar with him with no desire to kill him

Finally done with this intriguing series on Viki. Great performance by Chen Qiao En! I have never read the novel or watched previous versions so it was actually an eye opener. DFBB's character definitely outshine everyone else. She was all ruthless and evil to everyone except her sister and LHC, truly an interesting character. I have to agree that it's difficult to determine evil and good in this series because the male lead was such a kind and nice person in the beginning but became a hypocrite like his master. DFBB was somehow the only honourable person in the end, she remained faithful to the man who she loved though it was only a one sided love. Fighting scenes were insufficient and lack of quality too.

I liked the ending where RYY gets some sort of cellular memory from DFBB organ and see her kissing LHC, that part was satisfying.

Default Joe Chen endorses Swordsman Online as Dongfang Bubai

After successfully mastering the martial arts world and at the same time grabbing the highest rating for a television series, now Dongfang Bubai would divert her ambition to dominate the world of video games!
    And be happy (or be angry ) as the model for the game's cast DFBB is Joe Chen Qiao En yeaaaaaaa!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wuxiaedge.com/wp-content/uploads/JoeChen_Dongfangbubai_SwordsmanOnline.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wuxiaedge.com/wp-content/uploads/JoeChen_Dongfangbubai_SwordsmanOnline_001.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wuxiaedge.com/wp-content/uploads/JoeChen_Dongfangbubai_SwordsmanOnline_002.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wuxiaedge.com/wp-content/uploads/JoeChen_Dongfangbubai_SwordsmanOnline_013.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wuxiaedge.com/wp-content/uploads/JoeChen_Dongfangbubai_SwordsmanOnline_0101.jpg')

credit to: http://www.wuxiaedge.com/joe-chen-en...ongfang-bubai/
    Last edited by dramalala; 12-14-13 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianlang View Post
    The links you posted ain't working btw lol. Saw the trailers. The fighting sure looks better than the ones in the series's
    oh ya? it's working fine on me. not sure if anyone can see all the pictures I posted ??
    if you have trouble you can directly go to: http://www.wuxiaedge.com/joe-chen-en...ongfang-bubai/

you should see it so DARN awesome!! Love love the cool pictures!! The makeup are like extremely incredible! Joe Chen looks so pretty in that white costume along with the makeup!! She’s so pretty in Ancient Chinese costumes <3

yes the video was amazing i like the fighting scenes too, but hey they are professional, unlike YZ he really doesn't know how to handle wuxia
    Last edited by dramalala; 12-14-13 at 08:54 AM.

Love this brand new image for DFBB so much.. Her in white costume LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE XIAO LONG NU!!… Awesome...............
    (not that I want Joe in that creepy YZ's ROCH, no way! )

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wuxiaedge.com/wp-content/uploads/JoeChen_Dongfangbubai_SwordsmanOnline_014.jpg')
    “Love is like luxuriant flowers, one glance, and you can reach the end of the world.”