Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

Quote Originally Posted by Thuchen View Post
    Yep, yz really messed up lhc's charracter. I really don't get it. How can he still say they should draw a line between good and evil. I mean he was always the one who never cared about that, even back in the time where he still was huashan's disciple. I don't get that, and he apart from that he killed people, too. Argghhh...I hate the fact that yz totally destroyed lhc's character and also the inconsistence of his character, that is such a shame for one of jy's best heroes.

The film producer is very unethical and will ruined jin yong novel just to make quick gold and silver.

• Quote Originally Posted by Faythe View Post
      Please tell me this is just a baseless rumour. YZ doing ROCH? My absolute favorite? Dare i ask who will be dragon girl?

haha we wish it was just a rumor, but nope. Yu Zheng had already confirmed that he'll start production of ROCH in August 2013. The actor who plays Ling Ping Zhi in Swordsman has already been casted for Yang Guo. Casting for Little Dragon Girl hasn't been completed yet. Yu Zheng has already stated in interviews that he'll capture the essence of Jing Ying's novel, but make some changes of his own. For example, he's going to change the characters Li Mo Chou more humane and less heartless and make Guo Xiang more like Little Dragon Girl (or compete with Little Dragon Girl for Yang Guo, not sure which one as this rumor hasn't been confirmed yet). He's also going to make Little Dragon girl more flirtatious and proactive in pursuing Yang Guo. One thing he did state for fans not to worry is that Little Dragon Girl will still wear white and he won't use as much CGI effects for all the martial arts. Yeah right...Seriously...he's going to ruin my favorite novel of all time....

Ugh im tired of sweetsour trolling this thread, it is well established the storyline of this drama is different from the original we all know, we enjoy this drama just the way it is we know yz is unethical but we still enjoy this drama, so quit trolling, if you don't like it then why do you keep coming back and trying to recruit ppl to join ur forum? Everyones pov is different but you are just a troll!

Quote Originally Posted by RYYfan View Post

haha we wish it was just a rumor, but nope. Yu Zheng had already confirmed that he'll start production of ROCH in August 2013. The actor who plays Ling Ping Zhi in Swordsman has already been casted for Yang Guo. Casting for Little Dragon Girl hasn't been completed yet. Yu Zheng has already stated in interviews that he'll capture the essence of Jing Ying's novel, but make some changes of his own. For example, he's going to change the characters Li Mo Chou more humane and less heartless and make Guo Xiang more like Little Dragon Girl (or compete with Little Dragon Girl for Yang Guo, not sure which one as this rumor hasn't been confirmed yet). He's also going to make Little Dragon girl more flirtatious and proactive in pursuing Yang Guo. One thing he did state for fans not to worry is that Little Dragon Girl will still wear white and he won't use as much CGI effects for all the martial arts. Yeah right...Seriously...he's going to ruin my favorite novel of all time....

This film producer always rely on CGI rather than natural authentic scenes. Very unethical. Very Un Traditional.
    It seems as if even with the massive budget this film producer have, he still rely on CGI.

Quote Originally Posted by XoXoPsychoPathxD View Post
    Ugh im tired of sweetsour trolling this thread, it is well established the storyline of this drama is different from the original we all know, we enjoy this drama just the way it is we know yz is unethical but we still enjoy this drama, so quit trolling, if you don't like it then why do you keep coming back and trying to recruit ppl to join ur forum? Everyones pov is different but you are just a troll!
    Exactly, can we throw him/her out of the thread, his/her posts sure are killing my nerves....

Quote Originally Posted by bluedora28 View Post
    Telling her, "your always in my heart" please, what plains words to brush her off. Lucky, thats not the end of DFBB yet, cause she gets saved by Feng Qing Yang.
    There better be some good dialogue when they meet again in those scenes leading up to the kiss... might just be my wishful thinking though. In the BTS footage, she pushed herself off of him and flies away... so I'm guessing that was the final strike for LHC

Yep, yz really messed up lhc's charracter. I really don't get it. How can he still say they should draw a line between good and evil. I mean he was always the one who never cared about that, even back in the time where he still was huashan's disciple. I don't get that, and he apart from that he killed people, too. Argghhh...I hate the fact that yz totally destroyed lhc's character and also the inconsistence of his character, that is such a shame for one of jy's best heroes.
    I agree with you completely. It's almost like RWX and RYY brainwashed him.. He's now helping the 'evil' sect get rid of 'evil'? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by RYYfan View Post

Lol maybe he will make li mo chou have an affair with yg.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by se_lang View Post
    I just watched the latest couple of episodes. I just can't stand the cartoonish CGI being used!!! it just spoils it for me.
    It's so over the top, it actually degrades the series!!! At one point, I thought I was watching a kids cartoon.

I feel what you're saying with those CGI it very untraditional mainland scenes. the snow is just so CGI.
    this film producer always do such a thing even with a huge budget. only getting cute actor actress to make fast film for him to make quick gold and silver.
    Last edited by SweetSourSalt; 02-20-13 at 03:13 PM.

I thought the whole series were supposed to be only 40 episodes? Anyway, I think I'm just going to read what you guys write rather than watching the series. Too much for me. I don't to bash my computer.

Just saw a few more XAJH 2013 previews and here's what I got out of them:

DFBB goes to visit her sister YiLin for the last time, telling her to take care. The duel between LHC & DFBB soon begins. DFBB says do you still love me, if not why did you still killed the Yang fella. They drink together one last time. The duel begins and fought until DFBB won but she stilled her hand from killing LHC. RenWoXing snuck up from behind her to slash her beautiful face. Then DFBB blinded RenWoXing's right eye, but RenWoXing kicked her off the cliff. LHC tries to save her, and says he will always have her in his heart, when asked about their love for one another. DFBB says power & influence now no longer matters, having me in your heart is enough. LHC asks, what poison did you give RYY. She says "The 3 Corpse Brain Pill". She pushes LHC back up the cliff, thus saving his life AGAIN, but falls to her "supposed death". People says RYY needs a heart transplant, but I think RYY & the actress YSS need a "BRAIN" transplant . Not only for their acting, but also to cure the "brain pill" poison.

LHC gets drunk because the 3 people he loves are all gone. One is getting married, one will soon die, and one is down a cliff. They later go to SongShan assembly to fight for the leadership. But as soon as YBQ uses the needles against Zuo Leng Chan, LHC realizes he mistakenly helped his father-in-law RenWoXing to kill DFBB because he thought she killed the old Heng-Shan nun. He deservedly felt REALLY bad.

At the next few episodes, LPZ goes on a revenge spree, while his wife follows him. Luckily LHC & RYY is always around to save her sorry butt, because her husband has no love for her at all.

In a later episode YLS has already died under her husband's murderous hands already. She redeemed herself by re-paying for her father's actions--the stab & theft of LPZ's sword manual bu letting her husband stab her. And she finally re-pays the torment, pain and injustice she brought upon LHC, by using her body to protect LHC from her husband's surprise attack, from his deadly palm strike, finally dying around LHC arms. LHC didn't know LPZ would attack or was jealous of him because he was no longer a man.

Later I guess LHC ALSO finds out DFBB went mad because his master lied to her that LHC had already died, which drove her mad. When Yue Cang Hai stabbed her in the back, while she was grieved, it was then that DFBB began killing the QingChen deciples. Master-wife was the only good person who witnessed this disgraceful deed. I guess she tell LHC before she herself sticks a blade into her own "broken" heart after her husband lost the duel to LHC.

After YBQ lose the duel, RYY feeds the brain pill to YBQ, which later caused him to go completely nuts, and dying after a few days while trying to force RYY & LHC to give him the formula for the antidote. He should of settled for a yearly prescription, I guess.

Later on, a very sad looking LHC, his father-in-law had a stroke after they also dueled, and his new wife poisoned & dying as well. Now he himself wanting to die also, bumps into DFBB. She kisses him and finally tells him how to save his already married wife.

I guess some of it may still deviate, but It's what I got from the various previews... It's good to know DFBB may not die after all, in the final conclusion...
    Last edited by szfong; 02-20-13 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post

DFBB goes to visit her sister YiLin for the last time, telling her to take care. The duel between LHC & DFBB soon begins. DFBB says do you still love me, if not why did you still killed the Yang fella. They drink together one last time. The duel begins and fought until DFBB won but she stilled her hand from killing LHC. RenWoXing snuck up from behind her to slash her beautiful face. Then DFBB blinded RenWoXing's right eye, but RenWoXing kicked her off the cliff. LHC tries to save her, and says he will always have her in his heart, when asked about their love for one another. DFBB says power & influence now no longer matters, having me in your heart is enough. LHC asks, what poison did you give RYY. She says "The 3 Corpse Brain Pill". She pushes LHC back up the cliff, thus saving his life AGAIN, but falls to her "supposed death". People says RYY needs a heart transplant, but I think RYY & the actress YSS need a "BRAIN" transplant . Not only for their acting, but also to cure the "brain pill" poison.

LHC gets drunk because the 3 people he loves are all gone. One is getting married, one will soon die, and one is down a cliff. They later go to SongShan assembly to fight for the leadership. But as soon as YBQ uses the needles against Zuo Leng Chan, LHC realizes he mistakenly helped his father-in-law RenWoXing to kill DFBB because he thought she killed the old Heng-Shan nun. He deservedly felt REALLY bad.

At the next few episodes, LPZ goes on a revenge spree, while his wife follows him. Luckily LHC & RYY is always around to save her sorry butt, because her husband has no love for her at all.

In a later episode YLS has already died under her husband's murderous hands already. She redeemed herself by re-paying for her father's actions--the stab & theft of LPZ's sword manual bu letting her husband stab her. And she finally re-pays the torment, pain and injustice she brought upon LHC, by using her body to protect LHC from her husband's surprise attack, from his deadly palm strike, finally dying around LHC arms. LHC didn't know LPZ would attack or was jealous of him because he was no longer a man.

Later I guess LHC ALSO finds out DFBB went mad because his master lied to her that LHC had already died, which drove her mad. When Yue Cang Hai stabbed her in the back, while she was grieved, it was then that DFBB began killing the QingChen deciples. Master-wife was the only good person who witnessed this disgraceful deed. I guess she tell LHC before she herself sticks a blade into her own "broken" heart after her husband lost the duel to LHC.

After YBQ lose the duel, RYY feeds the brain pill to YBQ, which later caused him to go completely nuts, and dying after a few days while trying to force RYY & LHC to give him the formula for the antidote. He should of settled for a yearly prescription, I guess.

Later on, a very sad looking LHC, his father-in-law had a stroke after they also dueled, and his new wife poisoned & dying as well. Now he himself wanting to die also, bumps into DFBB. She kisses him and finally tells him how to save his already married wife.

I guess some of it may still deviate, but It's what I got from the various previews... It's good to know DFBB may not die after all, in the final conclusion...
    I got more out of your interpretation than by watching the series. Thanks

Thank you!!! I was gonna go emo the whole day thinking she was gonna die.

The discussion is all about DFBB and RYY but really, from what I've seen so far and from the previews for future episodes it seems to me like LHC loves YLS more than the both of them which Wallace believes himself. I'm hardly convinced that DFBB is the one he loves the most - as per Yu Zheng.
    Last edited by hjelp; 02-20-13 at 03:28 PM.

Yep, RYY can go die. And LHC shall be forever alone, he doesn't deserve a girl at all and DFBB is actually better off alone too and be the undefeatable heroine of the drama.

Totally agree with you. And if he asks about the antidote, that would mean by that time he only loves RYY because DFBB hanging at a cliff almost dying ain't that important. I mean how can that thing happen?! How in the world can he fall in love with RYY so quickly when they have like zero interactions/chemistry....and what did that girl ever do to him than playing a song for him to listen to!!!
    what a-hole in the right mind would ask for the antidote when he is suppose to confess that he has feelings for DFBB. Like hell I would give it to you, that why DFBB rather die than to hand that to him (lol). I bet poor DBFF was crying her heart out when he asked for the antidote when she probably thought that he care enough about her to dump down and save her. As first I was thinking, the air will clear way for LHC and DFBB, but now Im just so heated by LHC's character that I hope he drop dead too. Better if he dies at that mercy of DFBB. DFBB should then be the solo survivor and rule the world

Far the best sum up so far, but if that was really the ending I was never watch another YZ drama again. Letting DFBB lives is not consider a happy ending. The story drew LHC as heartless. Did he really have any feeling for DFBB? Where did this if RYY dies, I will go with her love come from anyway. What in the world have they shares or when through together that had him head over heels for her. God save me, that I was to curse YZ out right now. Why such poor writing to the story line and so much loose ends. I only watched this series solely for DFBB, but if thats the ending I will not bother looking at another eps. YZ said "its because they love each other too much that they can't be together", you serious!!! does LHC's action show any love at all. Its more like he used DBFF as a stepping stone to get over YLS and cast her side when RYY appears.

The preview of the duel is depressing... I don't mind DFBB killing all her enemies, BUT why all those innocent birds...

Quote Originally Posted by bluedora28 View Post
    Far the best sum up so far, but if that was really the ending I was never watch another YZ drama again. Letting DFBB lives is not consider a happy ending. The story drew LHC as heartless. Did he really have any feeling for DFBB? Where did this if RYY dies, I will go with her love come from anyway. What in the world have they shares or when through together that had him head over heels for her. God save me, that I was to curse YZ out right now. Why such poor writing to the story line and so much loose ends. I only watched this series solely for DFBB, but if thats the ending I will not bother looking at another eps. YZ said "its because they love each other too much that they can't be together", you serious!!! does LHC's action show any love at all. Its more like he used DBFF as a stepping stone to get over YLS and cast her side when RYY appears.
    Let me rethink the cave scene and assume they had a one night stand, then LHC would be the complete a**hole and worst playboy ever. LOL....sorry I had to put in my 2 cents.

Nah, I still have some kind of hope for the drama. Actually I have become somehow easily satisfied after watching so many depressing XAJH clips, so I just hope he will confess his love for DFBB (I mean the kind of real confession just "I love you" thing), then I will take everything that comes including an happily ever after for LHC/RYY and death for DFBB.

Let me rethink the cave scene and assume they had a one night stand, then LHC would be the complete a**hole and worst playboy ever. LOL....sorry I had to put in my 2 cents.

Nah, I still have some kind of hope for the drama. Actually I have become somehow easily satisfied after watching so many depressing XAJH clips, so I just hope he will confess his love for DFBB (I mean the kind of real confession just "I love you" thing), then I will take everything that comes including an happily ever after for LHC/RYY and death for DFBB.
    Haha If LHC holds back on the confression, the story should have DFBB revert back to her oldself, "if the world turns it back on me, I will also turn my back against the world" and just destroy everyone (including RYY and that heartless LHC) now thats my wishful 'Happy Ending". The only scene that got me thinking that its the ending is the one that appear in the back of the ending theme song, were a girl and him was playing the the string instrutment and flute in the snow. Although the image was a bit blurr, that girl looked like RYY (but I'm hoping I will be wrong even if it 1 out of a million it could be DFBB). That why I feel as if I lost all hopes for this drama. My poor poor DFBB....
    Last edited by bluedora28; 02-20-13 at 04:14 PM.

I wonder if Wallace was the one adamant that the ending remain faithful to the novel since someone said he was afraid that fans would kill him if he deviates that much from the novel such as him kissing DFBB. So maybe the argument with the director included not changing the ending. I think even he didn't realize how much DFBB would affect the fans and that fans would actually wanted to have him and DFBB ended up together. Most likely he probably wanted to save his own skin.

Quote Originally Posted by christinatran View Post
    I wonder if Wallace was the one adamant that the ending remain faithful to the novel since someone said he was afraid that fans would kill him if he deviates that much from the novel such as him kissing DFBB. So maybe the argument with the director included not changing the ending. I think even he didn't realize how much DFBB would affect the fans and that fans would actually wanted to have him and DFBB ended up together. Most likely he probably wanted to save his own skin.
    Guess he receive the opposite result, cause he and RYY are the most disliked (i dont want to say hate, cuz I sure there is still a small percent of ppl that will like him cause he's Wallace Huo) characters of the drama so far. He still has a chance to revive himself if he either ends up with no one or with DFBB. (can't say the same for RYY, it would have been better off that she wasnt in the drama from the start). Sorry, dont mean to offend Wallace and YSS fans, but I have alot of pent up anger towards the direction this drama is headed towards and how DFBB has been treated thus far. I;m totally disappointed with LHC's character.
    Last edited by bluedora28; 02-20-13 at 04:42 PM.