Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Thanks He-Man .

I wonder why nobody suggested that Uncle Lan is disciple of Lei Wei, Qin Yu's Master. Second idea is that Uncle Lan solved the 3 "cube thingy" and teleported to Lei Wei house and then told house to not mention him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SASter View Post
    Thanks He-Man .

I wonder why nobody suggested that Uncle Lan is disciple of Lei Wei, Qin Yu's Master. Second idea is that Uncle Lan solved the 3 "cube thingy" and teleported to Lei Wei house and then told house to not mention him at all.
    1. Lei Wei has no successor so he left his legacy behind in hope that someday he will have a successor.
    2. Lei Wei set the teleportation to activate once somebody execute the moves of certain level of stellar transformation.
    3. Lei Wei had failed his 9th tribulation and even his stellar transformation has not even completed.
    4. Uncle Lan said to Qin Yu to seriously practice the stellar transformation, because it is powerful and has high potential.
    5. According to The Azure Dragon, Uncle Lan's power is at least at 6th loose immortal, it's at least 3 level higher than Lei Wei.
    6. Even something like Immortal Mansion is of no interest to Uncle Lan. Will Lei Wei interested?
    7. Lei Wei uses technology for teleportation, Uncle Lan uses his ability and bring along 2 others.

Having the lists above, what do you think about the probability of Uncle Lan as Lei Wei's deciple?
    Last edited by dexter64; 03-27-14 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    1. Lei Wei has no successor so he left his legacy behind in hope that someday he will have a successor.
    2. Lei Wei set the teleportation to activate once somebody execute the moves of certain level of stellar transformation.
    3. Lei Wei had failed his 9th tribulation and even his stellar transformation has not even completed.
    4. Uncle Lan said to Qin Yu to seriously practice the stellar transformation, because it is powerful and has high potential.
    5. According to The Azure Dragon, Uncle Lan's power is at least at 6th loose immortal, it's at least 3 level higher than Lei Wei.
    6. Even something like Immortal Mansion is of no interest to Uncle Lan. Will Lei Wei interested?
    7. Lei Wei uses technology for teleportation, Uncle Lan uses his ability and bring along 2 others.

Having the lists above, what do you think about the probability of Uncle Lan as Lei Wei's deciple?
    1. Didn't have successor but if uncle lan found Lei Wei house or did stellar moves which meant that he would be tranported to Le Wei house and learn all about stellar moves.
    2. If Uncle Lan did the stellar tranformation moves.
    3. This matters how?
    4. So Uncle Lan knows about Stellar tranformation--> more change of him being disciple.
    5. This uncle Lan denied.
    6. ---
    7. This really doesn't mean anything. Lei wei could have similar ability but technology was easier to use.

I don't know how much time has been since Lei Wei died, but i think it should be quite long. If uncle Lan found about the "cubes" thing and solved the riddle. Was teleported to Lei Wei house and learned Stellar tranformation moves. Then he would have lots of time to practise and be basically loose immortal powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by SASter View Post
    1. Didn't have successor but if uncle lan found Lei Wei house or did stellar moves which meant that he would be tranported to Le Wei house and learn all about stellar moves.
    2. If Uncle Lan did the stellar tranformation moves.
    3. This matters how?
    4. So Uncle Lan knows about Stellar tranformation--> more change of him being disciple.
    5. This uncle Lan denied.
    6. ---
    7. This really doesn't mean anything. Lei wei could have similar ability but technology was easier to use.

I don't know how much time has been since Lei Wei died, but i think it should be quite long. If uncle Lan found about the "cubes" thing and solved the riddle. Was teleported to Lei Wei house and learned Stellar tranformation moves. Then he would have lots of time to practise and be basically loose immortal powerful.
    It seems that you are really want your theory to be true, then there's no point arguing. If by any chance you want to really know if your arguments can hold a candle, then I suggest you to read this novel again from the beginning or at least from the 1st time Qin Yu was being told about Lei Wei. And take notes of everything regarding Lei Wei, Stellar Transformation and Uncle Lan as well.
    Last edited by dexter64; 03-27-14 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post

@SASter its the Jade tablets, not cubes (if I'm not mistaken).
    I'll try to explain dexter's reply to you:
    1--> The house clearly mentions that Qin Yu is the 2nd master, i.e. Lei Wei was the 1st Master - therefore no one before Qin Yu had mastered the Jade Tablets Moveset.
    2--> Whomever mastered the Jade tablets Movements and was able to complete Xiantian as an external master, would have been teleported to the house (I believe that the Jade Tablets secrets could only be unlocked by an external master, if I'm not mistaken)
    3--> This means that no one following the Stellar Transformation teachings will be able to go beyond the Dujie Level, so Uncle Lan (Clearly above a 1st Tribulation Immortal) is way above the Dujie Level.
    4--> According to Uncle Lan, the Stellar Transformations technique is unique, and powerful. (I thought he said Qin Yu has high potential, not the technique though)
    5--> This simply means that Uncle Lan's Powerlevel is estimated to be above a Loose Immortal's 6th Tribulation (not that Uncle Lan is a Loose Immortal)
    6--> I think Uncle Lan is unique on this planet (along with Li'er, who mentions that she is different from practitioners) Anyone who was still at the 'mortal' level would be interested in the Immortal Mansion. Uncle Lan is obviously not an Immortal (they can't be on the same plane as mortals) or Loose Immortal (since he said so), but I believe he is something else (Maybe he's a Fairy :P)
    7--> Uncle Lan's ability is much stronger than Lei Wei's Technology. Its also clearly stated that only a Loose Immortal or Immortal will be able to use the Teleportation ability, so Lei Wei clearly was too weak to use it.

Also, its mentioned before that Lei Wei's house has the ability to reject foreign people from entering the house - i.e. only the recognised masters may enter - Lei Wei, or Qin Yu.

I should mention that just because Qin Yu mastered the Jade Tablets doesn't mean he was forced to select Stellar Transformations as his technique. He was given the option to study other things.

@dexter according to the novel to far, what does it take for someone to be an external master... because Qin Yu was cheating (with his hax0r Meteor Tear)...

Quote Originally Posted by teddypicker View Post
    @dexter according to the novel to far, what does it take for someone to be an external master... because Qin Yu was cheating (with his hax0r Meteor Tear)...
    Grit and determination, as far as I can work out.

dexter64 - It was just idea that i have, not really care if it is true.

@teddypicker - Few things i like to mention. House can probally lie so if someone comes and master(uncle lan) then commands house to not to tell anyone(then Qin Yu would be "first").

I wonder is it possible be dujie or more level stellar moves expert and have power level at loose immortal level. Lei Wei clearly could with against loose immortals so this means that you don't have to be loose immortal to have loose immortal level of power.

Second thing uncle Lan said about having more possiblities of having teleport means that being loose immortal.

Finally why couldn't uncle lan mastered the stellar moves and practised hundred of years, go beyond Le Weis level.

@SASter its the Jade tablets, not cubes (if I'm not mistaken).
    I'll try to explain dexter's reply to you:
    1--> The house clearly mentions that Qin Yu is the 2nd master, i.e. Lei Wei was the 1st Master - therefore no one before Qin Yu had mastered the Jade Tablets Moveset.
    2--> Whomever mastered the Jade tablets Movements and was able to complete Xiantian as an external master, would have been teleported to the house (I believe that the Jade Tablets secrets could only be unlocked by an external master, if I'm not mistaken)
    3--> This means that no one following the Stellar Transformation teachings will be able to go beyond the Dujie Level, so Uncle Lan (Clearly above a 1st Tribulation Immortal) is way above the Dujie Level.
    4--> According to Uncle Lan, the Stellar Transformations technique is unique, and powerful. (I thought he said Qin Yu has high potential, not the technique though)
    5--> This simply means that Uncle Lan's Powerlevel is estimated to be above a Loose Immortal's 6th Tribulation (not that Uncle Lan is a Loose Immortal)
    6--> I think Uncle Lan is unique on this planet (along with Li'er, who mentions that she is different from practitioners) Anyone who was still at the 'mortal' level would be interested in the Immortal Mansion. Uncle Lan is obviously not an Immortal (they can't be on the same plane as mortals) or Loose Immortal (since he said so), but I believe he is something else (Maybe he's a Fairy :P)
    7--> Uncle Lan's ability is much stronger than Lei Wei's Technology. Its also clearly stated that only a Loose Immortal or Immortal will be able to use the Teleportation ability, so Lei Wei clearly was too weak to use it.

Also, its mentioned before that Lei Wei's house has the ability to reject foreign people from entering the house - i.e. only the recognised masters may enter - Lei Wei, or Qin Yu.

I should mention that just because Qin Yu mastered the Jade Tablets doesn't mean he was forced to select Stellar Transformations as his technique. He was given the option to study other things.

Sorry for the very late answer. I have to take my own medicine so I was reading the novel again to find out about external master. Thank you for your help explaining, really appreciate it. I might be too harsh, but I believe in providing a man with a fishing pole than giving him a fish.

OK, since you've start the explanation, I will add something to it, before I go to the matter of external master. Li'er said that even in her clan and her world, Uncle Lan is considered as a genius and had reached a very high level in power. Remember that it's not an ordinary clan that Li'er talking about. Now, imagine this, someone that is considered to have the power of at least 6th level loose immortal (or 3rd level immortals) who also disregard Immortal Mansion, had all 3 Trans-Heaven diagrams, what would he do with it?

3 Trans-Heaven diagrams only contain techniques to achieve Xiantian level, Xiantian is the starting level of internal energy cultivation. Now different practice path also require different understanding and different ritual. I strongly think that for someone that has been following a certain practice path to a very high level to learn different practice path, that person has to be willing to scrape all his/her previous knowledge and it might be necessary to eliminate all his/her achievement. If you were Uncle Lan, what would you do? Abandon the at least 6th level loose immortal achievement to practice Xiantian level technique?

Now, regarding how to be external master for normal people. Unfortunately CFT is right it will need grit and determination, along with a lot of patient to practice for a long time. However, if you want to progress to Xiantian level you need internal energy so sooner or later you need to cultivate internal energy. For normal people without Qin Yu's dantian problem, the practice path option available will be a lot more than Qin Yu's.

In this novel Qin Yu achieved Xiantian level purely because of The Meteor Tear, however even without The Meteor Tear, if he practice 3 Trans-Heaven diagrams he will become a Xiantian. 3 Trans-Heaven diagrams were the only available path for Qin Yu to learn internal energy cultivation quickly. With the help of The Meteor Tear, I believe Qin Yu can still progress to be very powerful, but it will take him a long time because he will have to reinvent the wheel.

@dexter64 nice points

Maybe i explained badly or not very clearly. This was my idea:
    Around 1000 years or more before "Uncle Lan" was young "thing" and his clan was maybe external experts. He went mortal land where Qin Yu was born. He was looking mortal place artifacts and found 3 jade tablets. Being genius he would understand them and practise them. Then he would be transported Lei Wei house and learnt all kind of things. Getting bored he would command house to be silent about him and basically say next successor that nobody was here before. Then he would go around world doing things and coming present date he would be very powerful stellar moves expert and finding Qui Yu stellar moves disciple he takes liking to him.

Basically i am saying that uncle Lan is so powerful and seeing Qin Yu meteoric rise to power, if uncle Lan found same thing, couldn't he rise very high in 1000 years or more.

The reason why I speak about reaching external mastery, is because the book mentions (over and over again) how painful it was for Qin Yu to become an external master - countless times in limit training he was able to speed up his training because of the meteor tear healing him and thus allowing him to redo the limit training without resting.

In the case of Qin Yu's first master (I forget his name - the houtian external master), he was the closest to Xiantian level as an external master (he didn't have a break through though). But for him to practice the Trans-Heaven diagrams would take also an extremely long period of time (as compared to Qin Yu).

Absorbing the energy while completing the movements described in the diagrams was also extremely painful - I'm sure at some point it mentions that Qin Yu's bones and muscles were being broken and reformed stronger.. Only due to his meteor tear can he endure it and progress so quickly. Qin Yu even mentions that Lei Wei did not have the meteor tear, and could only rely on his natural body's recovery rate. In addition, the Houtian External master mentions that even if you're talented, it requires ~30 years to reach the peak of houtian for external masters.

[IMO the next logical successor to Stellar Transformations will be Qin Yu's first master.]

@SASter

Uncle Lan doesn't practice Stellar Transformations though. The techniques Uncle Lan uses, is described as 'magic techniques' (i.e. the spatial rift technique Uncle Lan demonstrated) so I'm assuming they use a huge amount of Internal Energy. Qin Yu's Stellar Transformations technique relies on speed and concentrated power, which is why his body gets reformed stronger and stronger with every level up.

Now its obvious that an Immortal lives for a long time, however, Qin Yu aside, learning a single technique all the way up to the Immortal Level requires thousands and thousands of years of study and practice. Its impractical to assume Uncle Lan has had the time to learn both Internal and External techniques all the way beyond the Immortal Level.

I wonder is it possible be dujie or more level stellar moves expert and have power level at loose immortal level. Lei Wei clearly could with against loose immortals so this means that you don't have to be loose immortal to have loose immortal level of power.
    I'm assuming you're saying Lei Wei defeated many loose immortals (during his tribulation), so therefore you don't have to be a loose immortal to reach that level of power.

Well (Divine Beasts aside) it is possible to reach a Loose Immortal's level of power - however, which tribulation are you referring to. Loose Immortals below 4th tribulation are at the same level as Dongxu/Dujie/Dacheng Xuihenists. Its stated that external practitioners are (in general) stronger than their internal practitioner counterparts, so yes, Lei Wei was strong enough to defeat a Dacheng (internal practitioner) when he was a peak Dujie, as well as Loose Immortal, provided that the Loose Immortals were below 4th tribulation.

The reason why I speak about reaching external mastery, is because the book mentions (over and over again) how painful it was for Qin Yu to become an external master - countless times in limit training he was able to speed up his training because of the meteor tear healing him and thus allowing him to redo the limit training without resting.

In the case of Qin Yu's first master (I forget his name - the houtian external master), he was the closest to Xiantian level as an external master (he didn't have a break through though). But for him to practice the Trans-Heaven diagrams would take also an extremely long period of time (as compared to Qin Yu).

Absorbing the energy while completing the movements described in the diagrams was also extremely painful - I'm sure at some point it mentions that Qin Yu's bones and muscles were being broken and reformed stronger.. Only due to his meteor tear can he endure it and progress so quickly. Qin Yu even mentions that Lei Wei did not have the meteor tear, and could only rely on his natural body's recovery rate. In addition, the Houtian External master mentions that even if you're talented, it requires ~30 years to reach the peak of houtian for external masters.

[IMO the next logical successor to Stellar Transformations will be Qin Yu's first master.]

@SASter

Uncle Lan doesn't practice Stellar Transformations though. The techniques Uncle Lan uses, is described as 'magic techniques' (i.e. the spatial rift technique Uncle Lan demonstrated) so I'm assuming they use a huge amount of Internal Energy. Qin Yu's Stellar Transformations technique relies on speed and concentrated power, which is why his body gets reformed stronger and stronger with every level up.

Now its obvious that an Immortal lives for a long time, however, Qin Yu aside, learning a single technique all the way up to the Immortal Level requires thousands and thousands of years of study and practice. Its impractical to assume Uncle Lan has had the time to learn both Internal and External techniques all the way beyond the Immortal Level.

I'm assuming you're saying Lei Wei defeated many loose immortals (during his tribulation), so therefore you don't have to be a loose immortal to reach that level of power.

Well (Divine Beasts aside) it is possible to reach a Loose Immortal's level of power - however, which tribulation are you referring to. Loose Immortals below 4th tribulation are at the same level as Dongxu/Dujie/Dacheng Xuihenists. Its stated that external practitioners are (in general) stronger than their internal practitioner counterparts, so yes, Lei Wei was strong enough to defeat a Dacheng (internal practitioner) when he was a peak Dujie, as well as Loose Immortal, provided that the Loose Immortals were below 4th tribulation.
    I believe that Stellar Transformation can be learnt by anyone, you don't need to be a master at internal or external techniques to learn it. Before Stellar Transformation was created, the external practitioner focus on increasing muscle and body power and completely disregard internal energy. The internal practitioner focus to store the holy energy as much as possible in the dantian by doing something like meditation, using breathing techniques and mind power to gather, direct and store the holy energy.

Stellar Transformation though is different, it is using body movements to gather holy energy. The holy energy gathered then use to transform the body (including the dantian) to become more resilience and at the same time direct the holy energy to be stored in the dantian.

That is my understanding of Stellar Transformation though, so I don't know if it is correct.

“Stellar Transformations, ha-ha … is practicing this Stellar Transformations a blessing or a disaster? It’s hard to tell. Alright, little boy, you can choose for yourself. If you don’t practice it, then when you have a chance later, help me to find an inheritor of it, okay? Too bad, to practice the Stellar Transformations one must reach the peak of the Xiantian level in external practice first and use the Trans-Heaven 3 Diagrams as the basis, so, I’m afraid it won’t be easy to find an inheritor, but … You’ll need to think about this matter later.”
    (Thats from B4C1)

Also, I think Stellar Transformation focuses on the disappation (not store) of Holy Energy:

“Generally, after a practitioner overcomes the 4-in-9 Heavenly Tribulation, his Xiantian energy will liquefy in his boundless dantian. He will then merge it into a sphere of liquid energy and refine this sphere until it becomes the jindan. However, must this course of action be taken? Must he merge his energy into a single mass? The 1st step of my Stellar Transformations is to disperse. It will evaporate the Xiantian energy again and spread this energy, not only throughout the dantian, but even beyond the surface of the body. It will use the dantian as the center and the body as the bridge to link the cosmos up with the center of the body, allowing the practitioner to evolve together with the natural Way of Heaven …”
    By dispersing the energy through the body, the body absorbs the energy while its passing through the body, makign the body stronger...or something like that. I thought that Qin Yu was cheating because, not only did his dantian automatically do this, but he'd also been practicing in the Houtian level using the Secret Dragon Art (?) to absorb and disperse energy, making his body much stronger than normal houtian practitioners.

(Thats from B4C1)

Also, I think Stellar Transformation focuses on the disappation (not store) of Holy Energy:

By dispersing the energy through the body, the body absorbs the energy while its passing through the body, makign the body stronger...or something like that. I thought that Qin Yu was cheating because, not only did his dantian automatically do this, but he'd also been practicing in the Houtian level using the Secret Dragon Art (?) to absorb and disperse energy, making his body much stronger than normal houtian practitioners.
    You are right. So, the Trans-Heaven 3 Diagrams is the bridge from external to internal path, but the author made it really hard to master, the requirement is really mind blowing. It's the Trans-Heaven 3 Diagrams way of practice that I described earlier, not the Stellar Transformation. It just shows how much I forgot. Thank you teddypicker for the reminder.

I thought the Trans-Heaven 3 Diagrams way is quite similar to that of Taichi, so I wanted it to be like Taichi which can be learnt by ordinary people.
    Last edited by dexter64; 03-27-14 at 07:41 PM.

So, the Trans-Heaven 3 Diagrams is the bridge from external to internal path, but the author made it really hard to master, the requirement is really mind blowing. It's the the Trans-Heaven 3 Diagrams way of practice that I described earlier, not the Stellar Transformation.
    I'm not sure if mastering the diagrams is the most difficult, or if just getting to the xiantian level in external practice is the most difficult. In both internal and external cases, it seems like it takes ~30+ years of training (considering people were praising Qin Feng for being at internal peak xiantian at age 28 as a genius). But external is way more painful (Limit Training (T.T)p ), so thats why I would consider it much more difficult.

Also, the other thing is that Qin Yu only managed to progress as fast as he did with the diagrams, by luck - he discovered the slow/fast movements were needed by accident... who knows how long it might've taken him otherwise.

I'm hopingthe houtian external master will be Qin Yu's successor, since that guy is pretty cool.

EDIT: it takes 30+ years to reach houtian peak external level, and then you still have to break through to xiantian...
    Last edited by teddypicker; 03-27-14 at 07:41 PM.

I'm not sure if mastering the diagrams is the most difficult, or if just getting to the xiantian level in external practice is the most difficult. In both internal and external cases, it seems like it takes ~30+ years of training (considering people were praising Qin Feng for being at internal peak xiantian at age 28 as a genius). But external is way more painful (Limit Training (T.T)p ), so thats why I would consider it much more difficult.

Also, the other thing is that Qin Yu only managed to progress as fast as he did with the diagrams, by luck - he discovered the slow/fast movements were needed by accident... who knows how long it might've taken him otherwise.

I'm hopingthe houtian external master will be Qin Yu's successor, since that guy is pretty cool.

EDIT: it takes 30+ years to reach houtian peak external level, and then you still have to break through to xiantian...
    I don't know about being the successor, but yes Zhao Yunxing would be perfect for that, he would be the only one person that could straight away practice the Trans-Heaven 3 Diagrams.

B7C15: 6 big bosses

Reverend Yan Xu, Reverend Huo Tian and Reverend Di Feng lead several tens Xiuxianists rushing to the bottom of the ocean. As they go down, their elemental energy automatically pushes water away, creating a passage. In just a while, the Xiuxianists reach the bottom of the ocean and come into the Stellar Ridge, formerly called the Blood-red Ridge.

Reverend Yan Xu says indifferently: “Everybody, this place is the Stellar Ridge, a territory of the Stellar Tower. I hope all of you follow some rules. Otherwise, you’ll provoke the Stellar Tower, which will be real bad.”

“Don’t worry, Reverend. Of course we’ll remember this carefully.” Most of the other Xiuxianists say in agreement.

Reverend Huo Tian takes a look around then says smilingly: “Reverend Di Feng, you see, what I said is right, isn’t it? This Stellar Ridge has at least several hundred thousand Xiuyaoists but its architecture is very vulgar. Do they even know formations?”

In the Penglai Immortal Region, the Qingxu Temple is the leader while the Ziyang school and the Lanyang school are second only to it. Because Reverend Yan Xu is extremely powerful, the status of the Qingxu Temple is naturally unshakeable. However, the 2 grand elders of the Ziyang and Lanyang schools hate each other like fire and water.

Reverend Di Feng says with an indifferent smile: “Humph, you also know there are several hundred thousand Xiuyaoists here, right? The school with the most disciples in the Penglai Immortal Region got only several tens thousand Xiuxianists and we got barely more than 100,000 in total. None of the current underwater superpowers of Xiuyaoists is much weaker than us, and the Azure Dragon Palace and the Blue Water Mansion are even a bit more powerful than us. Reverend Huo Tian, taste is not important. Real power is. Besides … I think your taste is not so good.”

“Di Feng, what did you say?!” Reverend Huo Tian immediately becomes furious.

The precious gown he is wearing was bestowed on him by the headquarters of the Ziyang school on the Teng Long continent. It looks very impressive and is definitely a treasure. He generally wears it on important occasions. However, Reverend Di Feng always says that this gown is too vulgar and low-class.

“What else could I say? Do you really think that gown of yours is a treasure …?” Reverend Di Feng gives a disdainful smirk.

“Gentlemen, if you want to fight then you should wait until we’ve returned.” Reverend Yan Xu’s voice turns cold. Both Reverend Huo Tian and Reverend Di Feng give a cold humph immediately and stop talking to each other. The other Xiuxianists do not dare to chime in either. Before long, the Xiuxianists finally see the Stellar Tower in the distance.

The moment they see it, they are all dumbfounded. Their faces are full of disbelief.

In the distance, that Stellar Tower is radiating sunlight and moonlight. It is very dazzling at the bottom of the ocean, looking so attractive like a bright pearl. Its surging holy energy astonishes all of the Xiuxianists even more.

“This is the Stellar Tower?”

The Xiuxianists present cannot believe this. In their eyes, Xiuyaoists are barbarians because despite being powerful, they cannot compare with humans in architecture, weapon forging and pill making. However, the Stellar Tower up ahead …

The structures around the Stellar Tower are the living quarters for the guards, 30,000 guards. The Penglai Immortal Region has nothing comparable to this.

“Who are you, comers?!”

A company of 1000 Xiuyaoists in total is watching the outermost area. Its leader is none other than Wu Tong, a former guardian of the Blood-red Cave.

“We are guests from the Penglai Immortal Region who come here to congratulate the Stellar Tower in the opening ceremony. Please inform your superiors about us a bit, my fellow Xiuzhenist.” A disciple of the Qingxu Temple immediately takes out an identity card and says.

Wu Tong has already noticed that this group does not have a demonic aura. Moreover, he was told long ago that guests from the other 5 major powers would arrive soon so he has been able to guess who they are. As soon as he hears the answer, he says: “Please wait, my fellow Xiuzhenists. I’ll quickly go inform my superiors.”

Despite saying so, he curses inwardly: “Xiuxianists are just weird. Isn’t calling each other brothers instead of fellow Xiuzhenists neater?” Afterwards, Wu Tong rushes extremely fast towards the Stellar Tower. In just a while, Qin Yu and Hou Fei bring the 8 guardians out to personally welcome the guests. Hei Yu is the only one in the upper echelons of the Stellar Tower unwilling to come here.

“Ha-ha … my fellow Xiuzhenists.”

Qin Yu, dressed in a robe and smiling, leads the 8 guardians under him to greet the men from the Penglai Immortal Region.

“I am Qin Yu, the 1st master of the Stellar Tower. This is my brother Hou Fei, the 2nd master. And these are the 8 guardians of the Stellar Tower.” He looks at the Xiuxianists in front of him and briefly introduces his side to them.

Reverend Yan Xu immediately says with a smile: “So you are tower master Qin Yu. I am Reverend Yan Xu, the grand elder of the Qingxu Temple. This is Reverend Huo Tian of the Ziyang school. This is Reverend Di Qing of the Lanyang school. The others are our fellow Xiuzhenists who have come here with us. There is no need to introduce them one by one.”

“Reverend Yan Xu, Reverend Huo Tian, Reverend Di Feng.” Qin Yu salutes each of them then says smilingly: “Please follow me.”

He and Reverend Yan Xu go side by side. Hou Fei, Reverend Huo Tian and Reverend Di Feng follow them closely. The 8 guardians and the other Xiuxianists go at the back. All of them thus fly straight towards the Stellar Tower in an imposing manner.

The nearer they come to the Stellar Tower, the more amazed Reverend Yan Xu and his men are.

Is this still a mansion of Xiuyaoists?

Perhaps even the best Xiuxianist mansions and lands are far inferior to it.

Qin Yu secretly observes the expression of every Xiuxianist and laughs in his mind: “It’s true that Xiuxianists look down on Xiuyaoist dwelling places.”

……

Inside the Stellar Tower, thanks to the Great Heavenly Stellar Formation, clouds and mists are everywhere, and there are various magnificent buildings, walkways and corridors. The whole place looks like a construction of immortals, which stuns all the Xiuxianists.

The holy energy here is so dense that it has turned into clouds and mists. This phenomenon also occurs in Xiuxian schools, but the thing is, the holy energy in the entire Stellar Tower is like that. This area is really too large. Moreover, there are also the morning glow, afterglow, starlight, moonlight, sunlight … here.

The sunlight, moonlight and starlight produced by the Great Heavenly Stellar Formation astonish the Xiuxianists present even more.

“My fellow Xiuzhenists, this place is called the Penglai Park. It is specially built to entertain you. Please come in and stay here. Should you need something, feel free to order those ladies-in-waiting as you please.” Qin Yu says smilingly.

However, the Xiuxianists have been shocked too much by the things they saw on the way, so they have not wakened up yet when he suddenly says this.

“My fellow Xiuzhenists, could it be … you are not satisfied with this place?” Qin Yu asks again.

“Ah, that’s not it.” Reverend Yan Xu’s eyes are filled with joy. “I have never seen such a wondrous place as this. Why would I be dissatisfied when it is a real delight to be able to enjoy such a magnificent place as the Stellar Tower?”

Reverend Di Feng also says smilingly: “Mr. Qin Yu, the wonderfulness of the Stellar Tower’s architecture has gone beyond our imaginations.” He suddenly looks at Reverend Huo Ting and says teasingly: “Reverend Huo Tian, didn’t you say this Stellar Tower …”

“Di Feng.”

Reverend Huo Tian says hurriedly. If Reverend Di Feng really says it out, he will lose a lot of face. Even though he is a haughty man, he cannot help admitting that this Stellar Tower has really exceeded his expectations. If compared to the Stellar Tower, the architecture of his own school will be low-class instead.

Reverend Di Feng gives a smile and stops talking.

……

The guests from the Azure Dragon Palace had already arrived long before the delegation of the Penglai Immortal Region came to this place. As time goes by, the representatives of the Blue Water Mansion, the Nine Demons Hall and the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon also arrive within a half month. Now the representatives of the other 5 major powers are all here.

Normal caves are not eligible to attend the opening ceremony of the Stellar Tower. Only the other 5 major powers can come and congratulate the Stellar Tower on this.

A few days later, on the opening day,

In the Sun Moon Hall of the Stellar Tower,

The area of this hall is extremely large. Several tens banqueting tables have been arranged in the hall. The guests from the other 5 major powers are all astonished because there are countless brilliant stars above their heads. Many beautiful ladies-in-waiting then bring out one delicacy after another. The experts of the overseas Xiuzhen world are all very happy.

There are some distances between the innermost table and the others.

This table has only 6 individuals, Azure Dragon, Old Freak Three-Eyed, Reverend Yan Xu, Yi Da, Qin Yu and Di Long. These are absolutely the no. 1 figures of the 6 powers. Hou Fei, Hei Yu, Di Jian, Teng Shan, Lou Ke, Reverend Di Feng, Reverend Huo Ting, Situ Xue and the like all sit at another table.

“Today is the opening of brother Qin Yu’s tower. Let’s drink a toast to tower master Qin Yu, everybody.” Azure Dragon is the first to raise a goblet.

Immediately, Old Freak Three-Eyed, Reverend Yan Xu, Yi Da and Di Long also raise their goblets to congratulate Qin Yu, who raises his goblet and responds modestly. Afterwards, the 6 of them drink up the goblets in one gulp and begin to discuss enthusiastically with each other. They mostly talk about some unimportant matters.

These 6 can be considered the 6 big bosses of the overseas Xiuzhen world and can totally represent the overseas Xiuzhen world. Perhaps an ordinary man would not be able to imagine that such 6 important figures are only talking about some scandals and funny stories together.

“Brother Qin Yu, let me ask you a question. If you can answer correctly, I’ll give you 3 holy weapons. What do you think?” Azure Dragon, slightly drunk, says smilingly to Qin Yu.

Now Qin Yu is no longer as ceremonious as he was in the beginning: “3 pieces? Alright, at that time don’t go back on your words. Now feel free to ask me.”

Azure Dragon gives a ha-ha laugh then says: “You should already know Yi Da’s nickname, right? Purple-haired Dungeon King! Do you know why he got it?”

Qin Yu takes a look at this Purple-haired Dungeon King Yi Da then immediately says: “Brother Yi Da is the no. 1 man of the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon so naturally he’s called Dungeon King. And he’s got purple hair so he’s called Purple-haired Dungeon King. Am I wrong?”

“Wrong!”

Azure Dragon shouts at once. Afterwards, he laughs out loud complacently: “I knew you would guess wrong.”

Yi Da slowly puts his goblet down and raises his droopy pupils, looking at Azure Dragon. The purple light in his pupils makes him look very strange: “Azure Dragon, I’ve noticed that you always talk about me. In the opening of the Nine Demons Hall that day, you also talked about me, right?”

Reverend Yan Xu says with a warm smile on his face: “Don’t argue with Azure Dragon, Yi Da. It’s not like you don’t know his character either.”

“Overlord Azure Dragon, you haven’t told me why brother Yi Da got the nickname Purple-haired Dungeon King.” Qin Yu immediately presses.

However, Old Freak Three-Eyed says: “I’ll tell you. In the past, Jiao Jiu and Situ Xue fought each other to become the no. 1 Xiumoist in the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon. Yi Da got no school, no faction and no backing but he captured Jiao Jiu and Situ Xue then put them in jail for 3 whole years. He didn’t talk to them either. Only after 3 years did he ask them if they accepted him as the top man of the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon.”

Qin Yu is startled.

Azure Dragon laughs out loud and says: “This Yi Da fella’s got a strange habit. After capturing someone, he’ll seal up the opponent’s power and put them in jail for a several years before talking to them. It’s only because he likes to lock people up that some experts called him Dungeon King.”

Yi Da drinks a goblet then says grimly: “I hate talking nonsense with other people the most so I sealed up their power and locked them up for 3 years. Loneliness alone could make them go mad. After 3 years, if they hadn’t agreed to do what I told them, I would’ve locked them up for 10 or 20 more years.”

Qin Yu is astounded.

After their power is sealed up, the opponent will not even be able to do closed-door training. To be locked up all the time with nobody to talk to is really a painful experience.

“Before Yi Da, the no. 1 experts of the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon were called Devil King. He’s the only one who is called Dungeon King.” Old Freak Three-Eyed says smilingly. There is a note of praise in his words. It is very clear that he approves of Yi Da’s actions a lot.

Di Long, however, is drinking in low sprits on one side.

Originally there were 9 brothers in the Nine Demons Hall but 5 are already dead. The Nine Demons Hall has suffered a huge loss of power so naturally its status has declined in the eyes of the other powers.

These bosses keep discussing each other’s affairs at will. After a long time, Reverend Yan Xu suddenly waves his hands. His elemental energy surges forth and forms a restrictive spell around them. The other 5 look at him doubtfully right away.

Reverend Yan Xu says smilingly: “Everybody, I cast this spell because I have something important to discuss with you a bit.”

“Say, what’s the matter that you want to keep it secret like this?” Azure Dragon says with a smile.

Yi Da gives Reverend Yan Xu a cold look. The others say nothing and quietly wait for Reverend Yan Xu to talk.

He says smilingly: “Everybody here represents all the powers of the overseas Xiuzhen world. Now I want to discuss a matter related to the Nine Swords Immortal Mansion with you.”

Azure Dragon, Old Freak Three-Eyed, Yi Da, Qin Yu and Di Long immediately put their cups down and begin to listen to him attentively.

Reverend Yan Xu looks at Qin Yu: “Tower master Qin Yu, the 8th jade sword is in your hands, isn’t it?”

Qin Yu feels doubtful. What does Reverend Yan Xu want to talk about? He suddenly remembers what Azure Dragon told him when the delegation of the Azure Dragon Palace first arrived in the Stellar Tower: “Brother Qin Yu, the legendary 9 Swords have 9 swords altogether. And the Penglai Immortal Region is the power that wants to have another sword the most. The Penglai Immortal Region has many schools and 3 major schools but they’ve got only 1 sword so it’s a little hard for them to allocate it.”

“Yes, it is. I wonder why you asked me about this.” Qin Yu has put his mind on alert.

Reverend Yan Xu says with a nod: “As far as I know, my Penglai Immortal Region has the 1st jade sword, the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon has the 3rd and 5th swords, the Azure Dragon Palace has the 4th and 7th swords, the Blue Water Mansion has the 2nd sword, the Nine Demons Hall has the 6th sword and the Stellar Tower has the 8th sword. Am I right, everybody?”

The leaders of the other 5 powers nod.

“Therefore I hope all of you let me borrow your jade swords to use a bit!” Reverend Yan Xu says smilingly.

End of b7c15.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    It kind of makes you think whether all of Lei Wei's practice was even worth it -- he didn't even reach a level where he could teleport but he had technology that could have done it already! Not to mention he died to Xiuzhenists who probably aren't stronger than his spaceship which could endure the gravity of a blackhole... .

In fact, why didn't Qin Yu just slowly explore the Wilderness rather than go into the equally unknown oceans?
    I think there may be limits to technological teleportation, for example, a considerable delay between uses, energy dependent, inflexible ranges, visible signs before it takes effect, etc. ... so while it's good for travel, it can't be used in combat.

And QY didn't go into the Wilderness because he had nearly been killed by 2 divine beasts near the border between the wilderness and the human lands.
    Last edited by he-man; 03-29-14 at 12:29 AM.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

Thanks for another exciting chapter...

Thank you for another chapter

Again - thanks!!!

Thanks he-man