Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Default :(

Stop jumping to conclusions. I have only recently found this story, and i didn't read it all on this thread. I am not just a selfish person "prodding" for more. I simply didn't know the whole story and said something that sounded bad. As somebody new to this site who does not know he-mans story, what else could i have asked but "what's up?" when the translation did not come when i was told to expect it?

I dont want to bother with stupid things like this anymore, so from now on the only thing you will see of me will be a "Thank you he-man"
    Last edited by irondruid7; 09-21-14 at 03:14 AM.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoxan View Post
    he-man's last message, only 5 days ago, told us that he had a sudden business trip and was back.
    We also know that the new term at his university just started.

Obviously, this is a very busy period in he-man's life.
    We know he-man is very consistent and devoted to "Stellar Transformation" from the enormous amount of translation he has given us in only one year.

We all love and want to read more translations.
    But please give due appreciation and respect to he-man and other translators for having a life outside of Wuxia Translations forum.

The incessant prodding for posting more translations is annoying to me as a mere reader.
    Imagine how much more annoying it is for translators who have already devoted so much time and effort.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPETITIVE PRODDING QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF TRANSLATIONS!!!
    + 1

I haven't posted for a long time since the Spoiler Thread was set up. I used to post quite regularly, discussing the story 'so far' but stopped when it got so much out of hand that a the spoiler thread was set up.

But what I have noticed on this thread is the increasing feralness of a select number of posters who just came out of the woodworks all of a sudden. I'm not naming any names, you know who you are. If you don't consider yourself one, then you won't be taking offence.

He-man has done an awesome job on bringing Xian-xia to the English-speaking community so please be respectful and courteous even when he hasn't delivered on a specific 'promise' that you 'expect'. You are not owed/entitled an update/chapter. Be thankful that he has gave so much to us already.

I don't mind reading the occasional 'prod question' but if there are already so many posts between the last chapter post and the most recent post on the thread - Take the HINT and don't post a prodding question!

Guys - chill. I want the room temperature in this thread to drop a bit. If it doesn't drop, I can always lock the thread for a few days until he-man wants to post something, then re-open it. I appreciate the willingness of some people to defend translator's, but at the same time, I don't want to see arguments and fights in this forum.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Welcome Back Ren! Please, lock the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Guys - chill. I want the room temperature in this thread to drop a bit. If it doesn't drop, I can always lock the thread for a few days until he-man wants to post something, then re-open it. I appreciate the willingness of some people to defend translator's, but at the same time, I don't want to see arguments and fights in this forum.
    Sounds good toe kust keep up the good work guys and ren and he man you guys are awesome i hope you both keep translating these are my favorite novels please dont give up because a few ungrateful people

Quote Originally Posted by Ravime View Post
    Sounds good toe kust keep up the good work guys and ren and he man you guys are awesome i hope you both keep translating these are my favorite novels please dont give up because a few ungrateful people
    damn that was pretty passive aggressive

Thanks he-man!! welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Yes please lock forum until he-man come back, so no more ungrateful word get post. ( I think from newb who just join who behave like that)

I wonder what's keeping him so busy.

hai guys, can you tell me when the next chapter will be out......

It will be out when it is done. Everyone needs a little patience. Heman is fighting an epic battle with skeletor.

Quote Originally Posted by mattheus123 View Post
    It will be out when it is done. Everyone needs a little patience. Heman is fighting an epic battle with skeletor.
    yes and this time ETERNIA SHALL BE MINE HAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by skeletor View Post
    yes and this time ETERNIA SHALL BE MINE HAHAHAHAHA
    What kinds of benefits will there be if you win Mr. Skeletor? Will there be no more pesky battles that destroy everything? Faster scribes due to an advanced sorcerery? Tell us why we should elect you the leader of Eternia Mr. Skeletor.

anyone know if he mans ok? im starting to get a bit worried! havent heard from him in awhile!

sigh...
    he's refining a yuanying.
    Will take about a few centuries...

Lmao, i couldnt help but laugh at the last few posts.

Yeah, perhaps he'a doing closed door training nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by AndoRom View Post
    play to live is the series. alterword is the first book in the series
    Quote Originally Posted by honaidy View Post
    Lmao, i couldnt help but laugh at the last few posts.

Yeah, perhaps he'a doing closed door training nowadays.
    Or it's the other way round. We're doing closed door training in patience while 2 hours have barely passed by for he-man.

I'm not spoiling anything, am I?

he man disappeared :O

Quote Originally Posted by onepiece11 View Post
    he man disappeared :O
    no he is not,
    he is just strolling out yard with Cringer

hey guys, just a question about this series, ive had this question for a while and was quite confused due to it. After a practitioner does the 9-9th heavenly tribulation, what is the next step? For Qin Yu it should be the late douji stage then the star stage right? What stage do normal internal practitioners go to after that tribulation. Also when does one ascend. If they successfully pass the tribulation without becoming a loose immortal, when do they ascend. Is it right after the tribulation, or some time after that? If it was right after, then does that mean QIN YU will ascend and be separated from his brothers and then continue to practice in the immortal realm? If you don't ascend right after the tribulation (9-9) then when does one ascend?