Page 53 of 266 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 5313

Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

thank's He-man....

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsense View Post
    at this chapter the author didn't mention about xiao hei and qin yu recovery also what happen to wu de jindan??
    This is just my guesses but I believe Qinyu and Xiaohei late to the battle side was because he refining Wude jindan.

B4C26: No way out

The Qin clan’s 50,000 Fierce Tiger troops have completely surrounded the Imperial Palace. Every Fierce Tiger soldier’s eyes are filled with pride. Only a half year has passed since the beginning of the war but the entire Chu kingdom has fallen into the hands of the Qin clan and therefore, as the Qin clan’s finest soldiers and officers, they all feel very proud.

The Imperial Palace’s forbidden guards have already scattered earlier. The head of the Imperial Palace’s forbidden guards was an elite soldier of the Xiang clan but he has been assassinated by the coward vice leader of the forbidden guards. Afterwards the vice leader has led his men to surrender to the Qin clan, plunging the forbidden guards into chaos.

In the past all of the Xiang clan’s members led by Xiang Yu were extremely heroic but, after experiencing 1000 years of a luxurious lifestyle, the Xiang clan is now made up of corrupted and depraved people. Seeing that their own clan is falling apart, these members all bring out their money and valuables to beg for mercy. However, the Qin clan’s way of dealing with them is -- to confiscate their valuables then to throw them in jail.

By now the Imperial Palace has become a mess. There have been members of the Xiang clan who have committed suicide out of despair. And bunches of eunuchs, ladies-in-waiting and coward forbidden guards have begged for mercy from the Fierce Tiger troops. But there have also been loyal forbidden guards who have been trying to kill off the people who are afraid of death.

Chaos, chaos, chaos!

The Xiang clan’s doomsday has come. All of the people in the Imperial Palace are in a state of anxiety. They are trying to plunder the royal clan’s valuables and kill each other. The 50,000 Fierce Tiger troops however only watch everything happening in the Imperial Palace apathetically. None of them has attempted to get involved in the situation.

……

In the audience hall of the Imperial Palace, there is only Xiang Guang sitting in the throne. A white-haired eunuch is standing on one side of him.

“Your Majesty.”

The head eunuch Wang Meng looks at the Chu emperor Xiang Guang before him. Wang Meng has been in the palace since he was still a kid. Now his only relative is his younger sister’s grandson, who he already sent to the Ming dynasty long ago with proper arrangements.

However, an over 90 year old Wang Meng does not want to run for his own life.

Xiang Guang, who is sitting dejected in the throne, looks as if he is sleeping. Despite hearing Wang Meng’s words, he only raises his head after a long time. He then gives Wang Meng a lifeless look: “Oh, it’s you, Manager Wang. When things have come to this, only you still accompany me.”

Wang Meng says: “Why haven’t you run away, Your Majesty? As long as you can save your life, you will be able to stage a comeback, won’t you?”

Xiang Guang shakes his head: “Anyone else can run but I can’t.” His eyes flash with coldness and fierceness. “The Qin clan has been preparing for so many years but has always been refraining from action because it’s been enjoying the power of the East Vanquishing Prince position. But … that year I caused that incident, bringing about its current revolt.”

“It was because of me that the Qin clan rebelled. I’m the number 1 target.” Xiang Guang has gone mad.

“Great Ancestor has already sent the most promising members of the Xiang clan to a different place. He did so just in case something bad would happen but now it seems to have become the only method of surviving for the Xiang clan. Only they … are the most important things to the Xiang clan at the moment. I definitely can’t run away. Once I run, the Qin clan will stop at nothing to catch me so even those hidden members will probably be found out.” Xiang Guang’s body slightly shakes.

He then gives a disappointed smile: “I can’t run. Without Great Ancestor, I definitely won’t be able to escape from the Qin clan’s tight encirclement. Since it has come to this … I’m going to stay here to wait for Qin De. After killing me, Qin De will be less likely to hunt down the other members of the Xiang clan. With the protection of Great Ancestor’s 4 disciples, those hidden members should be able to survive. I only hope that one day they will be able to avenge the destruction of the kingdom, in which case I’ll be satisfied even though I’ll have to die.”

Wang Meng looks at Xiang Guang for a long time as if this is the first time he has ever met him then says with a sigh: “Your Majesty, I’ve always thought that you …”

“Thought that I’m absurd and silly, right?” Xiang Guang says with an indifferent smile.

Wang Meng does not deny, saying: “Judging only by the fact that you dare to stay here to wait for Qin De, I sincerely admire you, Your Majesty. I’m now just an old man so there’s no point in my living. There’s nothing else I can do but I’m still capable of such a simple thing as perishing together with you.”

Xiang Guang gives Wang Meng a look without saying anything.

After a while, a black-clad silhouette suddenly appears in the audience hall. Seeing Xiang Guang, he immediately bows, saying: “Your Majesty, the mission has been accomplished. All of the concubines and the other female members in the palace including the princesses and the empress have passed away.”

As soon as Wang Meng hears this, his face changes color. He quickly understands that Xiang Guang has ordered that all of his female relatives in the palace be killed.

With an expressionless face, Xiang Guang however waves his hand in an unconcerned manner, saying: “Alright, I’ll give you my last order. All of you are to change into forbidden guards’ clothes. When the Qin clan’s troops enter the Imperial Palace, try to kill as many of them as possible.”

“Yes.”

The black-clad silhouette says expressionlessly then leaves the audience hall extremely fast at once.

……

“Your Highness!”

With a loud sound, the Fierce Tiger troops, who are staying closely together outside the gate of the palace, all get down on one knee almost simultaneously. At first sight, only some people such as Qin De are still standing among several tens thousand people. Qin De is bringing along his 3 sons and Xu Yuan heading straight for the Imperial Palace. The 50,000 Fierce Tiger troops also rush into the palace right after him.

At the moment Qin De looks apathetic. There is no trace of a smile on his face.

The 3 brothers, Qin Feng, Qin Yu and Qin Zheng, and Xu Yuan are not smiling in the slightest either. All of the people present go direct toward the audience hall. They seem to already know where Xiang Guang is. The Fierce Tiger troops however are focusing their entire attention on everything around.

Pu!

A knife is drawn. A Xiang clan’s forbidden guard is cut in half. That Fierce Tiger soldier then coldly pulls back the battle knife in his hand.

On the way to the audience hall of the Imperial Palace, there are quite a few fearless forbidden guards who charge at the Fierce Tiger troops but what they do is merely akin to throwing their lives away successively. In a short while, the audience hall is already in sight. Qin De’s eyes flash. He cannot help walking a bit faster.

Suddenly --

The 3 forbidden guards of the Xiang clan who are charging at the Qin clan’s troops from the distance speed up. They come into the middle of the Fierce Tiger troops like 3 illusions. Blood then splatters and severed limbs fall down. In just a moment, 6 or 7 Fierce Tiger soldiers have been killed.

“Humph!”

All of a sudden, a cold humph rises. With 3 sharp screams, the 3 silhouettes fall down directly on the floor for good. A hole has appeared on the forehead of each of them. It turns out their heads have been shot through with pebbles. One of them is none other than the black-clad man who met Xiang Guang not long ago in the audience hall.

Qin De turns his head taking a look at the 3 corpses without saying a word. He then strides directly to the entrance of the audience hall.

Qin De is outside the audience hall while Xiang Guang is in it. Both of them look at each other. Qin De takes one step after another into the audience hall while looking at Xiang Guang. The 4 people consisting of Qin Feng, Qin Yu, Qin Zheng and Xu Yuan also follow him closely into the audience hall.

Qin De is now on the lower part of the audience hall while Xiang Guang is on the higher part. Even though Qin De has to slightly raise his head to look at Xiang Guang, there is a note of disdain in his eyes.

“You’ve come …” A faint smile appears on the corners of Xiang Guang’s mouth.

Qin De says coldly: “Right, I’ve come. At this point you’re still acting as if you’re not afraid of death? Xiang Guang, I know you don’t want to run away to protect the Xiang clan’s elite members. Do you think I’m right?”

Xiang Guang slightly narrows his eyes then says with an indifferent smile: “If I say you’re wrong, will you believe it?”

“At this point you’re still trying to play it cool?” Qin De’s eyes are full of disdain. Xiang Guang however simply does not care about that: “I’m still the emperor. Qin De, hasn’t you come to kill me? If you want to kill me then kill me. Don’t waste my time. I’m already tired.”

Qin De takes a careful look at Xiang Guang: “Emperor? If you want to call yourself emperor then just do it. But … I never thought that you wouldn’t be afraid of death.”

“Why would I call myself emperor when you tell me to? Qin De, in this life you won’t ever be able to order me. Even if I have to die, I will never be afraid of you.” Xiang Guang unexpectedly does not call himself emperor. At the moment he is trying to do the opposites of what Qin De tells him.

“Oh … I remember that the Xiang clan still has some elite people …” Qin De wants to see Xiang Guang panic.

But Xiang Guang pays no attention to his words: “Qin De, let me tell you something, those elite members of the Xiang clan have already gone into hiding. They no longer have any connections to me. You can deal with them however you like.”

Qin De’s face darkens.

Xiang Guang continues to say smilingly: “Let me tell you another thing, you won’t be able to control even my death. Because …” He bursts out laughing. His face turns purple extremely fast. Afterwards, 2 purplish black streams of blood flow out from his nose.

“Even though I have to die, I’ll … kill myself. Don’t even dream … about … controlling …”

Before Xiang Guang can finish saying, he is already dead. But there is only a cold smile on his face. Wang Meng on one side also smiles. He takes out from his bosom a bottle and drinks up the liquid contained in it at a gulp.

“Your Majesty, I’ll follow you.”

Blood flows out from Wang Meng’s ears, eyes, nose and mouth too. He then falls powerlessly on the floor and dies.

Qin De looks at the dead body of Xiang Guang. His expression is very complex. For the moment, no one else can imagine what he is thinking. Is he feeling happy because of Xiang Guang’s death or is he regretting not being able torture Xiang Guang personally?

“Father, this Xiang Guang fella waited for you here probably because he wanted to protect the elite members of the Xiang clan who had gone into hiding.” Qin Feng looks at Xiang Guang’s corpse, his eyes filled with coldness.

Qin De says with a shake of his head: “Feng’er, you’re wrong. The one who knows a person best is his arch-enemy. Xiang Guang was so merciless that he was able to kill even his wives and children. So, how could he have possibly cared about the other members of the Xiang clan?”

“Then why did he wait for us here instead of running away early on?” Qin Feng asks.

Qin Zheng says coldly: “Big brother, based on Xiang Guang’s last sentence we can figure out his reason. He naturally knew that we were determined to capture him and it was simply impossible for him to escape so he brazenly waited here to get on his high horse in front of father for a while before killing himself.”

Qin Zheng has seen through everything very clearly. Xiang Guang indeed wanted to let Qin De know that he would control his own life and death and that, even though he was going to die, he would kill himself.

Qin Yu says with an indifferent smile: “Xiang Guang was very ignorant. Weren’t his life and death actually under father’s control? If father’s armies hadn’t forced him, how would he have ended up like this? He killed himself, but even so he was forced to kill himself by father, and yet this fella Xiang Guang still thought that he controlled his own life and death.”

“He was just fooling himself and other people.” Xu Yuan says with a wave of his feathered fan.

Qin De strides towards the throne, removes Xiang Guang’s corpse from it with a kick then looks at it for a long time. He then suddenly turns around and looks outside the audience hall, saying loudly and clearly: “The Chu emperor Xiang Guang is already dead. From now on the Chu dynasty no longer exists.”

Thanks to several hundred years of preparations and Qin De’s 18 years of meticulous planning, the Qin clan was able to come out of the 3 Eastern region counties to take control of the 2 Northern region counties and the 3 Southern region counties. Its armies then advanced with a nearly unstoppable momentum only to be blocked by Xiang Yang, the Xiang clan’s Great Ancestor, at a crucial moment.

However, in the legendary ‘Two Moons’ battle right afterwards, Qin Yu and Xiao Hei joined forces and were able to kill Xiang Yang, the real 1st emperor of the Xiang clan.

Following Xiang Yang’s death, Qin De gave an order and the Xiang clan’s last county quickly fell into the hands of the Qin clan too. At this point, the Xiang clan was wiped out and the Xiang dynasty completely collapsed.

In the following month, all of the 12 counties of the Chu kingdom are reorganized. Every remaining member of the Xiang clan is found out and killed. The hidden forces of the Qin clan among the common people also play a great role in hunting down the Xiang clan’s survivors.

The Han dynasty and Ming dynasty originally wanted to take advantage of the situation to gain some benefit but they never thought that the true military power of the Chu kingdom would suffer almost no loss during the civil war. At first the country was divided between 4 big forces but it has been unified.

The Shangguan clan’s 2 Northern region counties are now under the Qin clan’s complete control and the Mu clan is also willing to give the Qin clan the 3 Southern region counties. Unlike the Xiang clan in the past, at the moment the Qin clan is having real control over the kingdom’s 12 counties. And the true reason the Mu clan switched sides and gave away its 3 Southern region counties so easily was that …

It has basically been a branch of the Qin clan for many years.

The Mu clan has always been concealing its true identity and has even been loyal to the Xiang clan for several hundred years. It has followed the lead of the Xiang clan so closely that even Xiang Yang thought that it was really loyal. The secret that the Mu clan is a branch of the Qin clan have been known only to the heads and elders of either clan.

In the princely mansion in Yan City,

This period of time, Qin Yu has been practicing in peace to restore the power he lost during the battle against Xiang Yang. He has also discussed Xiuzhen-related matters with Qin De and Fengyuzi. As for his body’s injuries, they were already healed long ago by the Meteoric Tear.

In Qin Yu’s courtyard house in the princely mansion, Qin Yu, Qin Feng, Qin Zheng, Qin De and Fengyuzi, 5 people altogether, are sitting at a stone table. At the moment there are 3 secret books on the table. They are none other than the 3 Xiuzhen secret books Qin Yu left behind before.

“Xiao Yu, your Uncle Feng and I have read your 3 secret books. Even your Uncle Feng thinks that these 3 books are all top-class Xiuzhen secret books. He has now given up his original Xiuzhen technique to follow the ones written in these books.” Qin De says smilingly.

Fengyuzi also says emotionally: “Xiao Yu, as far as my school’s secret practice technique is concerned, even I only know its method for reaching the Yuanying stage. And it isn’t as clear as the ones in these books. Such profound and mysterious practice techniques are perhaps better than even my school’s most precious esoteric technique.”

Qin Yu however says nothing. With a wave of his hand, 5 middle-grade holy short knives and a black long spear suddenly float above his palm.

End of b4c26.

Stay tuned, I'm going to post book 4's last chapter tonight.
    Last edited by he-man; 12-04-13 at 02:48 AM.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

A fast one. Arigato!

Thanks he-man.

Now that this story arc is coming to a close, anyone who hasn't read ahead want to speculate on what happens afterwards? Does the Qin clan attempt to conquer other nations? Does Qin Yu head to the Overseas Immortal Islands? When does he become the most powerful person in the world? Who are his rivals, and are they demonic beasts or other Xiuzhenists? What is his ultimate ending? To become a true immortal, to become part of time and space, or just a powerful Xiuzhenist that eventually dies along with a villain?

Just wondering, what will come next? Thanks he-man.
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

Quote Originally Posted by lawwoo View Post
    Just wondering, what will come next? Thanks he-man.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    QY left the kingdom and went on his own adventures [to grow], together with XH, aka Yang Guo and Condor but against other 'immortals'

Great ending ....whatever the arc I am sure it will be exciting. Thanks he-man.

thx he-man for the translation.
    and thx ycb for using spoiler

Amazing translation.
    Tku He-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsense View Post
    i agree with hirzy.. i ever read chinese manhua that had the same tribulation that being translated to my home language it's translated into heaven robbery or heist.. so this tribulation can be mean as punishment or test for someone that going against the way of heaven.... like the story of journey to the west 1996 the monkey king going his tribulation against fire, wind and lightning when he train the eternal youth and immortality technique
    It's just poor machine translation. The characters for tribulation are 天劫 (tian jie). "Tian" can be translated as "heavenly" - no problem. The problem is with the translation of "jie"; it seems the machine is translating it as the verb: rob, plunder, etc. rather than the noun: disaster, misfortune, calamity. If the machine translator used the noun then it would come up with something more appropriate.
    Last edited by CFT; 12-04-13 at 07:54 AM.

WOWOWOWOWOWWW>>>>>>>>

awesome thanks He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    It's just poor machine translation. The characters for tribulation are 天劫 (tian jie). "Tian" can be translated as "heavenly" - no problem. The problem is with the translation of "jie"; it seems the machine is translating it as the verb: rob, plunder, etc. rather than the noun: disaster, misfortune, calamity. If the machine translator used the noun then it would come up with something more appropriate.
    ah now that makes sense. btw for those of you who likes to read the google translate. you can contribute a better google translate when you submit what sentence you know of to them. so you will have a relatively easier time translating. (got it from a forum that translate korean novel)

Wow! such a fast update!! Btw who do you think is stronger, eagle or the Qin Yu? I would put my money on eagle since he seems to be full of mystery and has several powerful techniques up his sleeve.. he was the one who destroyed the ancestor's armor, and thus the battle was won.

before probably xiao hei but now i think its about the same or qin yu sligtly stronger. my reason was that

1) qin yu's tribulation was stronger than xiao hei and as i understand it the more powerful the individual is the more powerful the tribulation. so after his tribulation he should be about the same or slightly stronger than xiao hei but after that they went and travel in the wilderness and divide the jindan equally. so probably about the same at that time. (qin yu gave xiao hei an extra jindan but qin yu got to the middle phase of nebula before xiao hei got to the middle phase of jindan.

2) qin yu's way of practicing is different from others.other people need to train and absorb the energy manually while qin yu absorb energy automatically 24/7 (that is if the time is the same as our world) . so even when he just run around he is still cultivating his power while others (including xiao hei) need to really train.
    Last edited by hirzy; 12-04-13 at 12:35 PM. Reason: typo

Qin Yu's way of practicing is different but xiao hei belongs to rare class of demonic beast as predicted by Fengyuzi. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a divine beast. Moreover, he has top class techniques from hereditary memory so, basically, a jindan stage xiao hei should be much stronger than other demonic beasts of the same stage. He is even younger than qin yu but still his tribulation arrived earlier than him. Qin Yu himself wasn't sure of his chance of winning against Xiao Hei when he saw Xiao Hei destroying late jindan leopards with ease.

ya but still their through out their journey their power level are about the same (doesn't matter if it is a super animal or all that coz we are talking about their power level which is stronger currently not which species are usually stronger). and while xiao hei doesn't practice or absorbing other jindan, qin yu's nebula constantly absorb power which means he always grow stronger without even trying. and dont forget xiao hei's secret technique was weaker than qin yu's (check 2 chapter back if im not mistaken).

B4C27: A new journey

5 short knives and a black long spear are floating in the air.

“Father, I’ll give you these 5 short knives and this long spear.” Qin Yu says smilingly.

“Ah, these are …” There is a note of ecstasy on Qin De’s face. “Weren’t these 5 short knives taken in by Wu Xing last time?” Qin De can totally understand that Qin Yu naturally came into possession of Wu Xing’s treasures after his death.

However, when ordinary people obtain such treasures as these weapons, they will keep them for themselves instead of giving them to other people.

Seeing the black long spear, Fengyuzi says with wonderment: “This long spear is the Xiang clan’s Conqueror’s Spear, right? In that battle on the River Wu, even though I was staying on a river shore, I still saw how formidable this Conqueror’s Spear was. Xiao Yu, I never expected that you’d even manage to fetch the spear after killing Xiang Yang. This really is …”

Qin Yu gives a smile: “Pity his suit of armor was badly damaged by Xiao Hei’s special skill and was no longer useful.”

Xiao Hei uses holy sense communication at once from a distance: “Big brother, pity what? If more than half of his suit of armor hadn’t been corroded by my Dark Moon technique, it would’ve been extremely difficult for you to kill him directly. You really went overboard. Having been badly injured, you still dived so deep into the water to fetch this long spear.”

Being questioned by Xiao Hei, Qin Yu simply chooses not to answer.

“Father, these 3 secret books were given to me by my master, but I have no use for them. I can guarantee that they’re absolutely top-class practice techniques in the Xiuzhen world. But the techniques are only a bridge to a Xiuzhenist and he still has to walk the path of practice step by step on his own. Even with these secret books Uncle Feng and you still need to try hard because their usefulness is actually not very great.” Qin Yu says smilingly.

Fengyuzi says with a shake of his head: “Xiao Yu, don’t be so modest. These Xiuzhen secret books also contain various suitable attacking techniques. With these top-class techniques, even if an opponent is a level above us in power, we will still be able to rely on our powerful attacks to give him a good fight.”

The determining factor in a battle between Xiuzhenists is their fighting power.

A Xiuzhenist’s fighting power is decided by his holy weapons, holy pills, power level and offensive techniques. In other words, during a battle, a Xiuzhenist has to rely on his holy weapons, holy pills, personal power level and some special attacking techniques, which is exactly what Qin Yu and Xiao Hei have done.

Towards end of the battle, Qin Yu executed the Stellar Field and the Meteor Strike while Xiao Hei performed the 1st strike of the Dark Moon technique, which was even more formidable than his Flaming Lightning. Only thanks to these special blows were they able to kill Xiang Yang, who was actually much more powerful than them. This has shown that attacking techniques are no less important than holy weapons.

“Father, I have 10 holy pills in here -- 10 Bluish Vermilion Pills. They are very effective in healing Xiuzhenists’ injuries.” Qin Yu takes out from his spatial ring a jade bottle which contains 10 Bluish Vermilion Pills.

Bluish Vermilion Pills are like a sacred medicine when it comes to treating injuries. Generally, when the internal organs are damaged, even Xiuzhenists will find it hard to recover from this, but if they can eat a Bluish Vermilion Pill, they will become healthy very quickly.

Qin Yu has the Meteoric Tear so these Bluish Vermilion Pills are not important to him. However he has only taken out more than half of the Bluish Vermilion Pills left behind by Lei Wei and has put the remaining 3 pills in another bottle just in case Xiao Hei will need them later.

“Bluish Vermilion Pills, you said Bluish Vermilion Pills?” Fengyuzi suddenly opens his eyes wide.

Qin Yu is stupefied because Fengyuzi is a bit too shocked at the moment.

“Yep … they’re Bluish Vermilion Pills. Uncle Feng, what’s the matter?” He asks doubtfully.

Fengyuzi stares at that jade bottle and says in astonishment: “Bluish Vermilion Pills, moreover there are 10 of them. Oh my, Xiao Yu, who is exactly your master? These Bluish Vermilion Pills are high-grade holy pills. Even one of them is already very precious yet you have 10 pills.”

“High-grade holy pills?”

“Yes, let me tell you something, even one Bluish Vermilion Pill is extremely important. When a Xiuzhenist suffers a loss of elemental energy, he can practice to replenish his power, but when his internal organs are injured, it will be very difficult for him to recover from this.” Fengyuzi says emotionally: “The internal organs are very weak so you can only nurture them slowly using your elemental energy to let them gradually recover on their own. But with the Bluish Vermilion Pills, it will take you just a few days to recover.”

To a Xiuzhenist, the pills that can replenish his power are not important, but the pills that can heal his internal injuries are extremely valuable.

When a Xiuzhenist’s bodily functions stop working permanently, if he has reached the Dongxu stage, he can abandon his physical body to become a loose immortal, but if he has yet to reach the Dongxu stage, his soul will be destroyed, resulting in his death.

“Xiao Yu, you better keep these Bluish Vermilion Pills for yourself. Your master must’ve given them to you so that they can be your lifesavers.” Fengyuzi tells Qin Yu sincerely. Even though they are 10 high-grade holy pills, he is not greedy for them at all.

“Yu’er, later you’ll probably meet some dangers on the path of practice so you must bring these Bluish Vermilion Pills along just in case.” Qin De advises Qin Yu while staring at him.

Qin Yu does not know what to say. In terms of healing injuries, is there anything that can compare with the Meteoric Tear?

It was even able to heal such a mortal wound as a punctured heart. Given its great effectiveness at healing, how can these high-grade holy pills or top-grade holy pills possibly compare with it? Perhaps not even the legendary immortal pills can match its curing ability.

“Father, Uncle Feng, please don’t worry about me. I still have some Bluish Vermilion Pills for myself. These 10 pills are for both of you.” Having said so, Qin Yu takes out another jade bottle that is containing 3 other Bluish Vermilion Pills. After he opens the bottle, Qin De and Fengyuzi can smell the faint scent of the Bluish Vermilion Pills so in their hearts they believe him as well.

Qin Yu hurriedly says: “Father, this is a token of my regard for you. If you don’t accept these pills, I won’t be able to leave the Qian Long continent without worries.”

“Leave the Qian Long continent?!?!?!”

Qin Zheng, Qin Feng and Qin De all exclaim in shock. For the moment they have forgotten the matter regarding the Bluish Vermilion Pills.

“Yes, I’m going to leave the Qian Long continent. Xiao Hei and I have been ready to go on an uncertain journey and to enter the Xiuzhen world.” Qin Yu says resolutely with a nod of his head. He has already thought this decision through carefully. There are simply no goals left for him on the Qian Long continent.

So, now the only way to make his life exciting is to go on a journey that is full of dangers and opportunities.

Qin De lets out a sigh but he then bursts out laughing: “Yu’er, since you returned from the Wilderness, I’ve noticed that you’ve undergone drastic changes. This time you even killed Xiang Yang. Yes, now you’re only 20 but you’ve already reached such a high level. Brother Feng, with Yu’er’s achievements, he should be considered a genius in the Xiuzhen world, right?”

Fengyuzi exclaims with a nod of his head: “Not only is he a genius, it’s hard to meet a person like him even once in 10,000 years.”

Qin De says with a nod: “That’s right. He reached such a level at the age 20. The Qian Long continent is no longer challenging enough for him. Yu’er shouldn’t be restricted in such a small place as the Qian Long continent. I should’ve thought of this early on.”

“Yu’er, I approve of your decision! A person should live for himself and rush forwards with enthusiasm to reach his own goals. Ha-ha, perhaps several thousand years later, the Qin clan will also be able to have an immortal who can achieve ascension. Yu’er, do you think this will come true?” Qin De says laughingly while looking at Qin Yu.

Qin Yu says with a nod: “Yes, father.”

Fengyuzi however says laughingly: “Have the both of you really gone mad? Do you think it’s so easy to achieve ascension? In the history of my school, for no one knows how many million years, there have been only 2 seniors who were able to accomplish this feat. Moreover, this is what happened a million years ago.”

But Qin De says: “You’re wrong, brother Feng. Have you ever seen anyone else who was able to reach Yu’er’s current level at the age of 20?”

Fengyuzi is startled. He then shakes his head: “No, I haven’t.”

“That’s right. Yu’er has created such a miracle. Isn’t it only ascension? I totally believe in my son.” Qin De looks at Qin Yu, his eyes full of a fatherly love.

Qin Yu also nods resolutely: “I’m very confident about myself too.”

Fengyuzi cannot help saying with a forced smile: “You two are really father and son. All right, take your time admiring yourself.”

In the follow-up period of time, the 3 brothers, Qin Yu, Qin Zheng and Qin Feng, often chat with each other. Qin Zheng and Qin Feng both know that Qin Yu is going to leave after the enthronement so they make the most of this period of time talking with him a lot.

Qin Yu usually practices meditation or spends time with his family to pass this last period of time on the Qian Long continent.

……

At Fengyuzi’s place of residence,

“Uncle Feng, what is this?” Qin Yu looks doubtfully at the slip of jade in his hand.

Fengyuzi says with a smile: “Yu’er, this slip of jade contains my school’s sea chart. The ocean is boundless, if you wander about aimlessly, who knows what kinds of places you’ll reach? You might even enter the Devil Islands by mistake and get your jindan or yuanying eaten up by other people, which will be horrible.”

“Thank you, Uncle Feng.” Qin Yu of course knows Fengyuzi’s intention when he gives him this sea chart.

“Uncle Feng, you just mentioned the Devil Islands or something. Could you tell me about the Overseas Immortal Islands? They seem to be a very complicated place.” Qin Yu has become doubtful.

Fengyuzi ponders for a while then says: “I’ll tell you about them carefully. Your Uncle Feng’s school is called Pure Sword School. There is an immortal island called Pure Wind Island over 100,000 li away from the southern border of the Qian Long continent. The island has 2 big schools, one of which is the Pure Sword School.”

Qin Yu calmly listens to Fengyuzi.

“In fact, the Pure Wind Island is just one of the few ordinary immortal islands that are very close to the Qian Long continent. The farther from the shore an immortal island is, the larger it is and the more powerful its schools become. And no one knows how many millions of li to the south of the Qian Long continent, there is the center of the Overseas Immortal Islands -- the Penglai Immortal Region. Consisting of several hundred huge immortal islands, it has a great number of schools and tens of thousands of Xiuzhen experts …” Fengyuzi slowly explains.

“I’m really ashamed that I have never been to this Penglai Immortal Region even though it’s very famous. After all it’s too far while I’m too weak. Heaven knows how long it will take me to fly to that place. Also, there will be many dangers on the way. Perhaps before I can reach it I’ll have already had an accident.” Fengyuzi says with a sigh.

An outline of the Overseas Immortal Islands quickly appears in Qin Yu’s mind.

In the boundless ocean in the south, there is an immortal island over 100,000 li away from the Qian Long continent. There are also a myriad of islands in other places of the southern ocean. Quite a few of these islands have been occupied by Xiuzhen schools. And the center of the Overseas Immortal Islands -- the Penglai Immortal Region -- is located no one knows how many millions of li to the south of the Qian Long continent.

“Uncle Feng, you mentioned the Devil Islands just now. What are they?” Qin Yu asks again.

Fengyuzi says smilingly: “The Devil Islands is the name of the islands occupied by Xiumoists, who are different from Xiuxianists. In order to achieve ascension, Xiumoists stop at nothing. They even dare to use vicious methods such as consuming other people’s jindans and yuanyings.”

“Consuming jindans and yuanyings?” Qin Yu’s eyes pop out of his head.

Fengyuzi says very indignantly: “That’s right. Xiumoists are so vicious. They kill other Xiuzhenists and consume other people’s jindans and yuanyings to improve their own power. They are real lowlifes.”

Hearing this Qin Yu feels deeply ashamed.

On the way back from the Wilderness, he and Xiao Hei actually absorbed quite a few jindans. In the battle not long ago, because Xiang Yang’s yuanying self-destructed, Qin Yu even complained that it was such a waste of the yuanying. But it turns out this technique of consuming jindans and yuanyings is widely used by Xiumoists.

“In general, Xiuzhen is divided into 3 main types, Xiuxian, Xiumo and Xiuyao. Xiuxian pays attention to quietude and inactivity. Xiumo cares about supreme power. Xiuyao … let’s not talk about Xiuyao for the moment. Xiao Yu, you must remember to run away when encountering Xiumoists. Most of them are very cruel and bloodthirsty. It’ll be terrible if your jindan is eaten up by other people.” Fengyuzi warns.

Qin Yu secretly smiles: “Cruel and bloodthirsty? Who knows whose jindan will be eaten up? Plus, I don’t have a jindan.”

Qin Yu’s practice method is different from the other methods. He is not Xiuxian, Xiumo or Xiuyao.

“In the boundless southern ocean, there are islands occupied by Xiuxian schools but there are also islands occupied by Xiumo schools. Over 100 islands near the Penglai Immortal Region have even formed the center of the Devil Islands -- the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon. It and the Penglai Immortal Region are equally well-known. These 2 powers have struggled against each other very fiercely.” Fengyuzi keeps introducing.

Qin Yu has become clear about the Overseas Immortal Islands.

“Xiao Yu, you should know that the biggest power in the boundless ocean isn’t Xiuxianists or Xiumoists! It’s not the Penglai Immortal Region or the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon.” Fengyuzi’s expression has become serious.

Qin Yu is startled.

“The biggest power is Xiuyaoists!” Fengyuzi says very affirmatively. “What is the largest thing in the boundless ocean? It’s not the islands, but the waters. There are various kinds of marine demonic beasts in the boundless waters. The deeper you go down into the ocean, the stronger the demonic beasts you’ll encounter!”

Qin Yu is astonished in his heart.

The ocean is immense but the entire waters are the territory of demonic beasts so Xiuyaoists are indeed the greatest power here.

“The water’s pressure increases with its depth. Ordinary Xiuxianists and Xiuyaoists basically can’t withstand the terrifying water pressure after a depth of several to 10 km. But there are some frightening demonic beasts that can live under such high pressures.”

“Xiao Yu, remember, demonic beasts in the overseas waters are extremely fearsome. The entire boundless waters are the territory of these demonic beasts. No one knows the location of their headquarters, but both the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon and the Penglai Immortal Region have confirmed one thing -- demonic beasts are the greatest power.”

In fact, Fengyuzi has only heard about these things, but they are what every school in the Overseas Immortal Islands has been emphasizing to its disciples.

“In the depths of the ocean, there are many treasures. The deeper it is, the more treasures there are, but the water pressure increases with depth. Not even Xiuyao experts can go deeper than several tens km down into the ocean. No one can imagine how many treasures there actually are at those depths.” Fengyuzi’s eyes glitter.

Obviously he is imagining the treasures at the deepest parts of the ocean.

“Once I have enough power, I’ll definitely dive deep into the ocean to explore it.” Qin Yu cannot help making a decision.

……

This nightlong talk has enabled Qin Yu to know a lot about the boundless overseas waters. In the Overseas Immortal Region, there are a great number of Xiuzhenists and Xiumoists, but the demonic beasts underwater outnumber even them.

They can kill each other for treasures.

The surface area of the Overseas Immortal Islands is enormous. There are even islands as large as the Chu kingdom, but these islands are a common sight in the ocean. And the Penglai Immortal Region is made up of several hundred such islands.

It is extremely large, even larger than the whole Qian Long continent.

The Penglai Immortal Region, the Purple Flame Devilish Dungeon and the demonic beasts’ unfathomably mysterious headquarters form the entire overseas Xiuzhen world. And no one knows how many treasures there are in the depths of the ocean.

A half year later, Qin Zheng officially ascends to the throne, abolishing the Chu dynasty and creating the Qin dynasty. He becomes Qin Ming Huang. The Qin clan has discussed a lot about the name of the new dynasty. There were people who thought that it would not be a good idea to reuse the name of the Qin dynasty 1000 years before.

In the end Qin De resolved the problem with a few words.

“True is false and false is true. In any case, our surname is Qin so it’s appropriate to create the Qin dynasty. Also, since we’ve totally controlled the 12 counties, if the Han dynasty and Ming dynasty want to fight us, let’s see if they have enough power.”

Thus the decision to establish the Qin dynasty was made.

After taking revenge, Qin De no longer wants to run about. Fengyuzi is basically an idle person too. The both of them therefore continue to practice in peace on the Qian Long continent, leaving all of the Qin dynasty’s important affairs to Qin Zheng.

……

Qin De, Fengyuzi, Qin Ming Huang Qin Zheng, Qin Feng, and Xu Yuan have gathered in Yan City.

“Father, big brother, 2nd brother, Uncle Xu, Uncle Feng, you don’t need to see me off.” Qin Yu says smilingly to the close relatives before him. Xiao Hei is waving his wings on one side, seeming excited because of the journey that will happen very soon.

Qin De takes a step forwards and says while looking at Qin Yu: “Yu’er … the Xiuzhen world is very dangerous. Your Uncle Feng couldn’t adapt to that kind of environment so he came to the Qian Long continent. You must be careful and pay a lot of attention to other people, and shouldn’t treat other people with too much sincerity.”

Qin De knows his son very well. What he fears the most is that Qin Yu will be too sincere to other people only to get betrayed by them.

“Don’t worry, father. I know what I should do.” Qin Yu says with a nod.

He then walks up to Qin Feng and Qin Zheng, saying: “Big brother, 2nd brother, please take good care of father for me.” Qin Feng’s and Qin Zheng’s eyes are filled with unwillingness. Even though they knew long ago that this day would come, they still find it very unbearable.

“Xiao Yu.”

Qin Feng, Qin Zheng and Qin Yu hug each other. The 3 brothers only loosen their embraces after a long time.

Qin Yu suddenly takes a deep breath. He continuously steps backwards and says to the others: “Ha-ha, it’s really hard to say goodbye. Farewell, father, big brother, 2nd brother, Uncle Feng, Uncle Xu.” He then turns around abruptly.

“Xiao Hei, let’s go!” Qin Yu says loudly. Immediately afterwards, he pierces through the air. While in the sky, he takes a look at his close relatives on the ground. Then, suppressing his attachment, he speeds up, flying south.

At the same time, an extremely resounding eagle cry rises. Xiao Hei also soars into the sky with spread wings.

A man and an eagle head south directly this way. In only a moment, they have already become 2 black points on the southern horizon.

Qin Yu and Xiao Hei’s journey into the Xiuzhen world has finally begun. What will be waiting for them?

End of b4c27.

End of book 4.

Sorry for the delay, this chap is much longer than I thought.

The real saga will begin from the next chapter.
    Last edited by he-man; 12-04-13 at 10:56 PM.
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

thanks for an early morning update!