Page 260 of 266 FirstFirst ... 160210250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266 LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 5313

Thread: Stellar Transformations [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]

Quote Originally Posted by Valtize View Post
    hey guys, just a question about this series, ive had this question for a while and was quite confused due to it. After a practitioner does the 9-9th heavenly tribulation, what is the next step? For Qin Yu it should be the late douji stage then the star stage right? What stage do normal internal practitioners go to after that tribulation. Also when does one ascend. If they successfully pass the tribulation without becoming a loose immortal, when do they ascend. Is it right after the tribulation, or some time after that? If it was right after, then does that mean QIN YU will ascend and be separated from his brothers and then continue to practice in the immortal realm? If you don't ascend right after the tribulation (9-9) then when does one ascend?
    Qin Yu's both brothers passed the 9-9 tribulation so they should be level 1 immortal(level 1 immortal = level 4 loose immortal). And as you know they didn't ascend and come to meet Qin Yu.

Edit: It seems there is another level after 9-9. So that's why his brothers didn't ascend...
    Last edited by thosy; 09-27-14 at 04:42 PM.

pretty sure they have a yuanying the entire time. it just becomes more powerful

wait so ascension is optional? so your saying the MC's brothers chose not to ascend? once you ascend can you descend?

Quote Originally Posted by wes174 View Post
    wait so ascension is optional? so your saying the MC's brothers chose not to ascend? once you ascend can you descend?
    I'm not sure but i don't think it's optional. We didn't hear anything about normal immortals till now, the immortals we see are all loose immortals. I think they will ascend after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by thosy View Post
    Qin Yu's both brothers passed the 9-9 tribulation so they should be level 1 immortal(level 1 immortal = level 4 loose immortal). And as you know they didn't ascend and come to meet Qin Yu.
    the 9-9 tribulation is at dujie mid level and then they go to dacheng which is equal to lvl 3 loose immortal...

I was under the impression that after the 9-9 tribulation they still had another level and a half to go through in the mortal world, then they would ascend after the late dacheng stage instead of going through another tribulation.

I also don't think ascension would be optional or we'd have at least heard of a standard immortal hanging around the mortal world by now, instead it's all loose immortals.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostpeople View Post
    the 9-9 tribulation is at dujie mid level and then they go to dacheng which is equal to lvl 3 loose immortal...
    I guess i mixed a little. Thanks.

Then what about level 12 loose immortals?

A practitioner needs to complete the dujie stage after he goes through the 9-in-9 Tribulation [Mid-Late Dujie]. Then they have to complete the entire Dacheng Stage (I'm not sure, but in theory, its mostly purifying the internal/holy energy until it reaches a certain level, at which point the practitioner simply ascends).

An example of this would be Azure Dragon's (Yan Lan) uncles, who had all passed the 9-in-9 tribulation, and who were in the late dujie stage.

Loose Immortals go through a dozen EXTRA tribulations. When they complete the 12th Loose Immortal tribulation, their internal/holy energy also purifies and then they ascend. But their strength is far higher.

You cannot choose whether or not to ascend. It just happens, they same way that once you reach a certain power level, you have to go through the tribulation. Its unavoidable.

For the most part, once you ascend, you cannot come back down.

The 9-9 tribulation happens during the middle Dujie stage before going into late Dujie. After late Dujie is Low-Middle-Upper Dacheng, and ascension is not optional but you can delay it by suppressing your power from hitting the level of ascension. 12 tribulation loose immortal is equal to level 9 regular immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by angelsplight View Post
    The 9-9 tribulation happens during the middle Dujie stage before going into late Dujie. After late Dujie is Low-Middle-Upper Dacheng, and ascension is not optional but you can delay it by suppressing your power from hitting the level of ascension. 12 tribulation loose immortal is equal to level 9 regular immortal.

im not sure if i remember correctly but i think loose immortals also need to spend a certain amount of time in mortal world before they ascend

Quote Originally Posted by sunschao View Post
    im not sure if i remember correctly but i think loose immortals also need to spend a certain amount of time in mortal world before they ascend
    instead of going from level 1 immortal to level 9 immortal and then turning into a golden immortal they have to go from 1st trib to 12th trib stage. (loose)immortals/devils/demons absorb elemental holy energy wich is rare in the mortal world, thus practice in the mortal world takes longer + they have more tribulations. If they had alot of elemental holy energy they should reach 12th trib faster but they still have to wait for tribulations so in the end it will take them longer in the mortal world then passing the major trib and ascending.

Think of Loose immortals=ghosts. They must accumulate enough holy energy to be able to materialize a body on the immortal plane before ascending. Materializing a body in the mortal realm doesn't require much energy, but the immortal realm is an entirely different matter.

The thing that kinda got me was how the loose immortal Lian Chong(Little Devil Asura) could be the child of 2 loose immortals. I could accept that 2 loose immortals with their materialized bodies could have a child, but wouldn't that child be alive and not a loose immortal? I guess he could have failed one of the tribulations, but thats a little farfetched considering who his parents are.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmagination2002 View Post
    Think of Loose immortals=ghosts. They must accumulate enough holy energy to be able to materialize a body on the immortal plane before ascending. Materializing a body in the mortal realm doesn't require much energy, but the immortal realm is an entirely different matter.

The thing that kinda got me was how the loose immortal Lian Chong(Little Devil Asura) could be the child of 2 loose immortals. I could accept that 2 loose immortals with their materialized bodies could have a child, but wouldn't that child be alive and not a loose immortal? I guess he could have failed one of the tribulations, but thats a little farfetched considering who his parents are.
    LOL...
    They were mortals before becoming xiuzhanists, then loose immortals.
    The parents are 4 loose immortal levels higher than the son.
    Most likely, they had the son shortly before failing their 9-in-9 tribulations and becoming loose immortals, losing their original real bodies.

from what i understand, physical body lets you ascend as immortal 1, if you die b4 and become a ghost, then you hafta reach golden immortal 1 b4 being able to ascend

Loose immortals are equivalent to angels in power, starting from level 4.
    They have to practice in the mortal realm because they lost their real bodies, thus making their practice much longer, in addition to having to risk injury and death from the 12 tribulations.
    Those who successfully pass the 9-in-9, complete the Dujie stage, then the Dacheng stage, get to ascend and become angels in the next realm. Angels in the next realm can practice much faster.

Completion of loose immortal or angel stages become golden immortal in the next realm, where they are again on the same level playing field.
    Last edited by Ahoxan; 09-29-14 at 10:41 PM.

i am so starved of delicious qin yu action i am reading a machine translation also this is the chapter that is next for translating if anyone want to pick up where this stoped using machine translator http://www.n6xs.com/view.asp?id=1535488
    EDIT: i am still reading the machine translate... slowly dying of brain damage... need help.... need better translator.
    EDIT: i meant machine translator dude heman could stay away forever and i could deal with it. i just need a good machine translator
    Last edited by Deltoren; 09-30-14 at 08:42 AM.

don't be like that, he man might be going threw hard times right now besides if you really need your fix, then go to the spoiler thread it has summaries of the rest of the chapters. For me i will patently wait for he man until he does another chapter or he says that he can no longer translate at this time and passes it off to someone else.
    Last edited by Spaceduck; 09-29-14 at 09:47 PM.

maybe someone kidnap he-man,who was

Quote Originally Posted by chr350z View Post
    maybe someone kidnap he-man,who was
    yeah must have been one of the fans who got fed up with waiting and kidnapped him and now is privately keeping the translations!

now,kidnapping he-man is one thing but, privately keeping the translations is another! :C