Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon, by I Eat Tomatoes (我吃西红柿) - NO SPOILERS!!!

Thanks Ren

Thank you.
    And wow, that was one heck of a speeding ride Ren.

Sadly enough, the WW web is still can't be accessed. -_-

ty for the amazing read ren. Also you should put up a donation counter, people seem to donate more often when there is one on the site in my experience.

im on holiday atm but when im back home i can make epub/mobi versions of each book if you want? to put up on wuxiaworld. also thanks for the hard work translating
    Last edited by lolandylol; 12-22-14 at 07:48 AM.

Member Zirevla Raivlereliz Tepthitiel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lolandylol View Post
    im on holiday atm but when im back home i can make epub/mobi versions of each book if you want? to put up on wuxiaworld. also thats for the hard work translating
    God that would be brilliant!! It would be nothing but bliss to reread everything when I'm on a trip.

Thank you for Ren and donors Hihihi! Seems your site doesn't working. It was working yesterday but unresponsive today

There is one thing I am wondering about:

Linley said that he wouldn't return to Ernst. The question is did hr mjust mean he wouldn't return because he is first going to the range or if he will never return? Because there isn't really anything to learn for him at rank 7 in the institute. It was said that there only is magic till the 6th rank available there. So why should he go back?

What I am a little sad about is that he never tried to get his fire magic going. Even if it is really timeconsuming I think being a mage of 3 elements is still far more powerful then 2.

Thanks Ren for this rush of chapters. And donors keep it up Sadly I can not donate.

^ He will become a Dragonblood Warrior then he will be able to spit fire,i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuki View Post

Linley said that he wouldn't return to Ernst. The question is did hr mjust mean he wouldn't return because he is first going to the range or if he will never return? Because there isn't really anything to learn for him at rank 7 in the institute. It was said that there only is magic till the 6th rank available there. So why should he go back?

What I am a little sad about is that he never tried to get his fire magic going. Even if it is really timeconsuming I think being a mage of 3 elements is still far more powerful then 2.

Thanks Ren for this rush of chapters. And donors keep it up Sadly I can not donate.
    Linley said that to his bros while being in a mountain in the outbacks of the Academy, it means "i'm already phisically outside of Ernst and i want to go out, so i will not re-enter the grounds to get out again" he hasn't left the Academy, also he said "we'll be good brothers 4eva" so leaving Academy means leaving dorm

Thanks Ren for the new chapters but Wuxiaworld is not working on mine

are you gonna post new updates in the website and stop updating in this thread?

I don't think he works on his fire attribute much because it would be a waste of time... he can gather and transform Wind/Earth essence into mage force at a speed where he stands to loose alot of potential progress in said areas if he worked on his fire attribute.

I'm not even sure if he needs the fire attribute... afterall earth and wind means he has control over heaven(skies) and earth so fire seems abit lackluster besides being a convience its hardly useful.

Hi all, as long as people are having problems connecting to Wuxiaworld, I will continue to post on both sides!
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

]

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuki View Post

He just means for that time and even if he doesn't get taught rank 7+ spells he can still get in depth knowledge from school library to figure this gs out.

As for fire essence it's not efficient enough right now..I am thinking maybe his fire essence affinity will get a boost when he is a dragon blood warrior if he becomes one LIKE YOU KNOW THE REASON that his fire affinity is low may core late to his dragon blood thickness or w.e you may call it dragon = fire lol I my opinion

Yep, still can't connect.
    Granted I live quite a ways away so does distance affect the error? It'll suck quite badly if I can't see The Promised Site, lol hahhaaha. LONG LIVE REN!!!
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Death Encroaches,
    Life Approaches,
    The Two Meet,
    In The Middle Of It All,
    All That Exist,
    All That Don't,
    Birthing To A Cycle,
    The Cycle Of Death And Birth,
    Serpent Devouring It's Tail,
    Ouroboros.

i am also having problems with connecting
    but it works for me if i refresh it one time
    then it loads the site

Quote Originally Posted by episod3ux View Post
    ^ He will [Censored]
    Pls no spoilers. UR killing Cats!

Ren, for the sake of the cute little kitties that people kill with every spoiler can you please do what He-Man did? Like how he made the forum title/heading say [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]? Every kitty that lives is a fragment of cuteness to still exist so for the cause of kawaii please do it!!

Can you even edit the Title/Heading? I'm quite new to this site even when I was still a lurker.
    Death Encroaches,
    Life Approaches,
    The Two Meet,
    In The Middle Of It All,
    All That Exist,
    All That Don't,
    Birthing To A Cycle,
    Ouroboros.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirevla Raivlereliz Tepthitiel View Post
    Ren, for the sake of the cute little kitties that people kill with every spoiler can you please do what He-Man did? Like how he made the forum title/heading say [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED]? Every kitty that lives is a fragment of cuteness to still exist so for the cause of kawaii please do it!!

Can you even edit the Title/Heading? I'm quite new to this site even when I was still a lurker.
    a lot of forums allow the original poster to alter the name of a thread they make similar to editing the content and title of an individual post to fix missed typo's errors, and to filter out bad content. so if we assume this site is made using a forum package, it should allow him to edit the thread name. although i assume doing so edits the url address for the thread also, which could be a big reason not to :s

Asphyxiated he wasn't spoiling, he was making a guess like most of us in the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by episod3ux View Post
    i think.
    But it would have been a little better if he started off the sentence with the "I think". Ren thank you for all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanngrior View Post
    a lot of forums allow the original poster to alter the name of a thread they make similar to editing the content and title of an individual post to fix missed typo's errors, and to filter out bad content. so if we assume this site is made using a forum package, it should allow him to edit the thread name. although i assume doing so edits the url address for the thread also, which could be a big reason not to :s
    Well now that you mention it, yeah, I'm a 100% sure it'll change the url of the thread because I know for a fact at least that Stellar Transformations didn't have the [NO SPOILERS ALLOWED] in the beginning cu's I read through the replies, but is it essentially a bad thing?
    Death Encroaches,
    Life Approaches,
    The Two Meet,
    In The Middle Of It All,
    All That Exist,
    All That Don't,
    Birthing To A Cycle,
    Ouroboros.