Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Swallowed Star

thanks mathew1122.

so, Luo Feng is a talented fighter after all.

Quote Originally Posted by sentry91 View Post
    Thanks Matthew1122

Yes i agree, i think we should ask Matthew1122 to open a spoiler thread for those who can't wait the translation to prevent this one to be spoiled.
    fine fine I'll make a spoiler thread...tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by sentry91 View Post
    Thanks Matthew1122

Yes i agree, i think we should ask Matthew1122 to open a spoiler thread for those who can't wait the translation to prevent this one to be spoiled.
    Seriously? That's what the spoiler tags are for. As long as nobody screws it up for the normal readers by dropping the tags, why should it matter? There's enough threads as it is, without making one that will probably end being a couple posts long.

Thanks mathew1122

does anyone have the raws for volume 5 and on wards ?

Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
    Seriously? That's what the spoiler tags are for. As long as nobody screws it up for the normal readers by dropping the tags, why should it matter? There's enough threads as it is, without making one that will probably end being a couple posts long.
    You know i think it's necessary because there are people who can't help but look at spoiler whenever they see one and in the end it spoils all fun, at least with a thread dedicated to it the temptation will lessen.

Chapter 17: Late night in jail (part 2)

A very small thing like a breath floated slowly. When it neared Luo Feng's soles, it seeped in slowly.

"This is the energy" Luo Feng focused on the 'Wu Xin' and he focused on absorbing the energies. Naturally, the speed of which his soles, palms, and his head's artery absorb energy increased; it instantly neared to a hundred times the speed.

If we say that the energies seeped in like a few drops of water from a crack in a water pipe at the beginning..

Then now, the crack is larger and, like a small river, the energies incessantly flowed into Luo Feng's body.

“Ah~~~” The feeling made him shiver to the bone. The shapeless, colorless energy entered Luo Feng's body. The starving and thirsting cells crazily gobbled up the energy which came in from five different paths.

Inside the cell.

As the energies entered the cells, it was quickly absorbed by the mitochondria and at the same time, let out a strange energy. This energy was absorbed by the cell, which started causing earth shattering changes. The DNA blueprints were also beginning to change slightly, and the cell started dividing, one into two.

Time passed slowly.....

Luo Feng's body kept changing, whether it was the surface of the skin, the muscles, the bones, and even the layers of every single cell, every part of the body has changed. This change is life's evolution, an enhancement of life's genes!

"According to the training guide, humans, starting from birth, were unable to absorb the energies. So in a state of starvation, when you absorb the energies for the first time, you absorb the highest amount. Which is also the time of the quickest strength boost!" Luo Feng felt his fitness level changing.

On the earth and in the entire universe, there is an infinite amount of energy. The amount of which Luo Feng just absorbed is negligible.

However, to Luo Feng, this is the biggest jump in strength he has ever had.

The density of his bones increased, the cells reduced their volumes and split into two, the muscle fibers were enhancing themselves, and Luo Feng's body weight kept increasing.

Life, is so peculiar!

In the brain.

In a place where Luo Feng couldn't sense, the energies flowed in the depths of his brain. Since birth until now, the three shocks to the depths of his brain caused three comas. And tonight, a huge amount of energies were flowing in.

However, this change was different from the other three times, it was more faint..... Luo Feng, who was training, didn't notice it at all.

××××××

[DING~~DONG~~]

Dawn, the sun just rose, around 5 or 6 AM. All the bells in the jail were ringing. Each prisoner began to wake up. Luo Feng, who sat cross legged for a while, finally opened his eyes and smiled: "Indeed, this is the most energy I'll be able to absorb in one duration. I absorbed for almost 2 hours until my body was full"

Luo Feng could feel that he had much more power than before.

"After last night, I feel like my fitness level has raised even more than what my coma during exams gave me" Luo Feng thought to himself, "My fist strength would probably be around 1500 kg now, maybe even higher" Only tests could tell how much his strength actually increased.

"Time for breakfast, time for breakfast" Quite a few prisoners left their cells to eat.

Luo Feng jumped off his bed, brushed his teeth, and washed his face in preparation for breakfast.

At this time——

In the hallway, three uniform wearing prisoners walked towards Luo Feng's cell. One of them yelled: "Baldie Huang, I heard a highly skilled person came into your cell, beating four elite members single handedly"

"Brother Liu, he sure is tough" In Luo Feng's cell, the bald brute laughed and nodded.

"Oh"

The three prisoners exchanged glances, and one of them said in a low voice: "There's no mistake. The cell number, age, and strength are all correct. Brother Zhou was talking about him"

those poor bastards, broken bones for everybody! Then Luo Feng gets out of jail and releases his rage on Zhou crippling his martial arts forever.

Thanks mathew1122

Thanks Mathew1122

Thanks mathew1122

Thanks mathew1122!

Thanks Matthew1122!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zihera View Post
    those poor bastards, broken bones for everybody! Then Luo Feng gets out of jail and releases his rage on Zhou crippling his martial arts forever.
    I also hope that he'll wipe the floor with them.

Thanks mathew1122!

Thanks mathew1122

Thanks mathew112.

Just thinking aloud:
    心: can mean heart or mind.

Wu Xin. Reading the description of the practice, it sounds like more pertaining to mindfulness.

Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
    The problem is quite a few people (especially the new members) forgot (or don't know how) to put the spoiler tags.

Volume 1 Chapter 18: Gang Fight (part 1)

In the jail.
    After eating breakfast, the prisoners started returning to their cells one by one.

In the third cell from the left in the southern hallway, four prisoners lay quietly on their beds. One fatty said in a low voice: "Big Brother, I talked to Boss Li during breakfast and he nodded in agreement. We'll send three of our professionals. With two of Boss Li's ‘gorillas’, we'll have five men. With that, that Luo Feng shouldn't be a problem"

"Fatty, I heard that Luo Feng could beat four elite members all by himself. He's quite a tough one" A brawny man with tattoos in the shape of a black dog said quietly.

"Black dog, fatty, other than us, Brother Zhou is sending out cobra. Even if we don't succeed, cobra definitely will!" A one-eyed middle aged man said quietly.

"Cobra?"

Fatty and the brawny Black Dog were all shocked.

"Yea. In pure coincidence, cobra is also locked up here" The one-eyed man nodded.

"With cobra, there's no way we can fail" Fatty got excited, "However, what does cobra look like? We've never even seen him before"

"We'll move together. After lunch I'll negotiate with Boss Li" The one-eyed man said quietly, "Without error, we'll move together and take action at dinner time! Remember, bring your weapons" However, the weapons this prisoner was talking about were just small blades formed from sharpening a tooth brush.....

Even though there were some strict checks in this jail, it can't compare at all to a large scale prison.

However, even in a large scale prison, crafty men are almost always able to smuggle guns and ammunition in. No matter how secure the place is, as long as people run it, there'll be loopholes! Of course, the people in this jail were just some small fry. They were armed with mere blades and glass pieces.

××××××

Evening.

"Brother Luo"

"Brother Luo"

As he walked out of his cell, every prisoner he met obediently greeted Luo Feng. Luo Feng's story of his battle between four elite members has spread around last night. Virtually everybody in the jail knew of this young man's strength.

In the cafeteria. It's called a cafeteria, but it's just a sealed lobby.

Long, stabilized, silver tables, around a couple dozen of them.

"Everything in this jail is pretty good, except the food" Since Luo Feng succeeded in his genetic energy training last night, he has been in a good mood for the entire day. He walked to the counter and received a plastic lunch box from the guards, but only some food like mud was inside it.

As he lowered his head and looked inside, there was only some food like gray mud. When he smelled it, there was the scent of potatoes.

"So this is the legendary raw meal" Luo Feng shaked his head.

It is quite famous. But though it's called raw meal, it's actually the undisputed absolute worst food of society. If you eat this raw meal, you only need five cents a day. Just knowing that should tell you enough about the quality of the things inside it.

A silver lobby, a silver table, and a silver lunch box.

A large amount of uniform wearing people came one by one and received their lunch boxes.

Luo Feng sat on the side of the table and lowered his head as he started to eat this raw meal. At this time, a skinny, glasses wearing teenager started cursing, "Even pigs and dogs eat better food than this!" as he ate two bites of the contents of the lunch box next to Luo Feng.

"Hurry, you lost, give me two smokes"

"Whatta ya sayin'"

In the large silver lobby, over a hundred prisoners were talking to each other. It was very messy and chaotic. Two guards stood outside the railing, both holding an assault rifle. They lazily glanced inside and then started laughing and talking with each other. The security camera at the top continuously recorded all of the events of the silver lobby.

[PENG] A one-eyed brute sat at a table three meters to the right of Luo Feng's. He glanced at Luo Feng and laughed, "You're Luo Feng?"

Luo Feng looked at the one-eyed brute in the eye: "You are?"

"I'm Long" The one-eyed brute grinned as he laughed.

"One-eyed dragon" A low voice said. A short fat man sat in front of the one-eyed brute. At this time, two brutes sat next to him like steel towers. The two brutes coldly looked into the one-eyed brute. Then, the short fat man laughed coldly, "When we went outside to relax yesterday, your men hit my brother right? Tell us, how are we going to resolve this issue?"

"**** off" The one-eyed brute rolled his eye and lectured, "Fatty Li, you better get away from me this instant. If you mess with me, don't blame me for not holding back"

The short fat man stared coldly and laughed: "One-eyed dragon, it seems like you don't wanna talk?"
    Last edited by mathew1122; 08-16-14 at 07:01 PM.

Thanks mathew1122

Thanks mathew1122