Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Transformations |SPOILER THREAD|

can't wait for the summary where Qin Yu kill those team rocket oh right ... Zong Yan, Xuan Xi and Feng Yu they are really annoying i mean QY's life can be peaceful and reach the divine world in peace while inside Jang Lian world but those guys are so annoying that every time i read their names i automatically think that they want to kill QY and i was right

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Mai View Post
    Is divine world where uncle LAN is from?
    He's from the

click to show/hide spoilers

Spirit World/God World so it might be the divine world but from what I've read they always use spirit realm/world

Quote Originally Posted by metalgeargundam View Post
    He's from the

Spirit World/God World so it might be the divine world but from what I've read they always use spirit realm/world

someone posted on the earlier pages that Uncle Lan and Li'er father's level are God King? i think after you ascend from Mystic Immortal you will be in the divine realm and the first one will be God? Level > God King? > ???

someone said that QY will even surpass Uncle Lan's level even acceding beyond the divine realm and created his own UNIVERSE Gods can create planets while QY can create a universe with a lot of planets

from Bludvein > also before QY kill Zhou Xian (the one that pawned him in the mortal world) QY said "I know heaven better than you do" and kill him with a lightning bolt hahahaa

from Ahoxan>
    Stellar Transformation Stages:
    Houtian – Acquired
    Xiantian – Innate
    -----> 4-9 Tribulation
    01 – Nebula
    02 – Meteor
    -----> 6-9 Tribulation
    03 – Stellar Core
    04 – Planet
    05 – Dujie
    -----> 9-9 Tribulation (at mid Dujie)
    06 – Star
    07 – Dark Star
    08 – Black Hole
    09 – Origin
    10 – Heaven & Earth
    11 – Into The Universe
    Qin Meng >>> QY's own universe and he is the creator
    Qin - Qin Yu's family name
    Meng - Supreme energy of the universe
    Qin Meng - Qin Yu's culmination of practice, becoming the supreme being of his own universe
    Last edited by kidopitz27; 08-07-14 at 01:01 AM.

You'll get some information in my next summary As for a previously mentioned levels, someone said mystic immortal > taoist > god. After I read the raws, the Taoist in Chinese is "Son yon" (Cantonese) means God-person, so Taoist should be God stage. There is no Taoist level.

It'll be long as usual since I'm literally typing it up while I reading/listening to it being read by a text > speech site so I'm ending up mentioning almost every event that happens except for some dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by angelsplight View Post
    You'll get some information in my next summary As for a previously mentioned levels, someone said mystic immortal > taoist > god. After I read the raws, the Taoist in Chinese is "Son yon" (Cantonese) means God-person, so Taoist should be God stage. There is no Taoist level.

It'll be long as usual since I'm literally typing it up while I reading/listening to it being read by a text > speech site so I'm ending up mentioning almost every event that happens except for some dialogue.
    Great - either I get no work done or I get no sleep...

The passage was uhh...
    秦羽这时候看向刘桐。微笑着道:“桑渊星长老,自我介绍一下,我是流星,星际苦修者。”

“星际苦修者!”刘桐心中震惊。
    Which translates to
    Qin Yu at this moment looks to Liu Tong. Smiles and says: "Sang Yuan Star elder, Let me introduce myself, I am Liu Xing, Interstellar Monk."
    "Interstellar Monk!" Liu Tong's heart shivered (Shook sounds better I can only think of 震惊 being used when I'm cold)

Oh right, maybe change pinnacle > peak in the dic? They mean the same thing but peak matches the translations He-man is doing.
    I added monk and changed to peak, penance still need alternative suggestion
    Impatient for more Stellar Transformations?
    You can visit the spoiler thread to get my self made
    word translation file to run on the raws.
    Wanna thank me?
    Please click here:
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    can't wait for the summary where Qin Yu kill those team rocket oh right ... Zong Yan, Xuan Xi and Feng Yu they are really annoying i mean QY's life can be peaceful and reach the divine world in peace while inside Jang Lian world but those guys are so annoying that every time i read their names i automatically think that they want to kill QY and i was right
    opps I didn't read well what you wrote :X nvm
    Feng Yu is emperor Yu a.k.a Yu Huang
    Impatient for more Stellar Transformations?
    You can visit the spoiler thread to get my self made
    word translation file to run on the raws.
    Wanna thank me?
    Please click here:
    Thanks

苦修者
    This just means a hard-working/suffering practitioner. 苦修 means to practice diligently.

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    This just means a hard-working/suffering practitioner. 苦修 means to practice diligently.
    I asked my parents they they instantly say monk lol. They were like, those bald people you see once in a while near temple buildings in chinatown.

As for Summary, I'll probably have it up later today up to chapter 30 something. I want to play warframe first cause damn I how my luck sucks in the game.

Google translate has it as 'ascetic'.

From wiki:
    Asceticism (/əˈsɛtɪsɪz(ə)m/; from the Greek: ἄσκησις áskēsis, "exercise" or "training") describes a lifestyle characterized by abstinence from worldly pleasures, often for the purpose of pursuing spiritual goals.

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Google translate has it as 'ascetic'.

From wiki:
    Monk is actually a synonym for ascetic.

Monk is actually the perfect word to describe since he goes on saying he is completely clueless as to all matters pertaining to Dark Star since he hasn't had contact with people and only focused on his own ideals and training.
    Last edited by angelsplight; 08-07-14 at 10:18 AM.

Monk is actually a synonym for ascetic.

Monk is actually the perfect word to describe since he goes on saying he is completely clueless as to all matters pertaining to Dark Star since he hasn't had contact with people and only focused on his own ideals and training.

Anyone know how to translate this term to english?
    天尊
    I can describe the meaning but have no clue how to actually translate it. Heavenly respect? Heaven's revere? Awed by the heavens?
    All I know is, when used to describe someone, that person receives the utmost respect, such as an emperor.

Crap, I thought I hit the edit button instead of reply.
    Last edited by angelsplight; 08-07-14 at 01:47 PM.

well revere is to respect or admire so you can use any of the 3 words

寂尽 -- (heavenly flame of) utmost silence
    无数的电蛇 --- countless electric sparks
    薰冥流- (from next chapter but the same connection, after heavenly flame stream) -- Xunming current (made-up term)
    sorry for all of these they are very hard to decipher.
    鸟陨流-same as above. -- crow-falling current
    字亩碎金流、冰极寒流、寂尽 heavenly flame流、无数的电蛇,各种 frightening to the extreme的能量如同‘万马奔腾’一般争先恐后地朝 Emperor Yin Star赶去。

迷神殿 and 自动静 -- god-confusing palace // 自 is superfluous // 动静 = a stir
    “迷神殿,那是多么了不得的存在。但是‘迷神殿’降临 immortals, devils and demons worlds也只是让 two or three star domain的宇宙能量波自动而已。这一次……自动静太骇人了

圈子网 -- 圈子网提供 == provided by website iquanz
    Lin Lin深吸 deep breath said,“结成 said.是需要两 in regard自愿地,圈子网提供我现在不愿意,你也不能强迫我, know 吗?”

高平 == typo == experts
    让他在众多高平面前给 one才 Level-3 heavenly immortal的小姑娘赔罪

九露星- how to name this star? -- Planet Jiulu

旮旮 == corner
    “这一锤真是 formidable啊,幸亏砸的不是腹部。” Qin_Yu在扭曲空间的旮旮

没子了 -- there's no way
    如此狂暴能量没躲避,没子了,只能用 at last一招了。” Qin_Yu最终下了决定。

偻偻 -- various/different (immortal senses)
    Qin_Yu也能够感应到一偻偻 immortal sense

寒谭-Han Tan? -- cold pond (typo)
    Qin_Yu son,陛下让公子速去寒谭南边。”一名侍女出现在了 Qin_Yu住处的 School 前。

大盛 == greatly intensify
    整个large formation地能量大盛,那覆盖整颗 Yellow Reef Star的光罩之上开始有着一层淡淡的蓝色火焰在燃烧
    My page
    Stellar Transformations Glossary

NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRANSLATION THREAD!

TO POST AND DISCUSS SPOILERS, GO TO THE SPOILER THREAD!

can some one please tell me what Coiling Dragon is about, thinking of reading it to pass time when waiting for stellar chapters to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Rolle View Post
    can some one please tell me what Coiling Dragon is about, thinking of reading it to pass time when waiting for stellar chapters to come out.
    I think it's a prequel, from what i've heard it seems like a more western version, compared to stellar, it seems like the MC from Coiling Dragons also plays a part in Stellar Transformations

Chapter 14 Chapters 1-39

Zong Yan suggest that maybe Qin Yu’s group became a leader in a planet so that’s why they couldn’t find him. Based on that idea, Zong Yan gathers information and finds that 8 planets of the flying clan has had leader changes, 4 of which they decide to check on based on the time the leaders were changed in accordance with when Qin Yu started to go on the run. They also suggest that maybe Bai Ling most likely isn’t hiding. Emperor Yu does the scanning because he is of the highest spirit state and saw Qin Yu’s holy best and Bai Ling before. Meanwhile back on the clear stream park, Hei Tong and Guo Fan are being trained. Feng Yu discovers Bai Ling, Hei Tong and a demon emperor they don’t know who is Wu Lan. They go on the offensive. Wu Lan quickly messages Qin Yu.
    Wu Lan fights Feng Yu and destroys his King Emperor Sword in a single hit. Wu Lan kills Feng Yu easily. Guo Fan, Bai Ling and Hei Tong are sent to Jiang Lan World. Qin Yu has already reached the 8th state in the golden body technique so his body is as strong as a middle grade divine item. He feels Wu Lan to be incredibly strong. Wu Lan and Qin Yu argue a bit, Wu Lan saying he completed his 1 request, Qin Yu saying he never requested this. Zong Yan sees Wu Lan and threat and challenges him. Xuan Xi, Ao Ku and Liu Tu fight Qin Yu. Qin Yu trial his new body’s durability. When all 3 attack simultaneously. Qin Yu attacks and on 1 hand kills Liu Tu, on the other hand kills one of Ao Ku’s 2 bodies. Ao Ku flees and so does Xuan Xi since she stabbed Qin Yu but didn’t injure him.
    Zong Yan retreats because he knows he can’t win. He decides that killing Hei Yu is impossible so plans on hiring someone in the divine world one day to kill Hei Yu. At Green Blue Star, Zong Yan, Ao Ku and Xuan Xi meet. Xuan Xi decides to continue to pursue Qin Yu but Zong Yan and Ao Ku has decided to give up. Qin Yu’s group are having a mini celebration and chatting. Guo Fan and Hei Tong are revealed to be married. The 2 decide to train in Jiang Lan World for now because they suspect Xuan Xi still will pursue. Qin Yu’s group decide to head to confusion temple. (Note: 混乱 can mean chaotic or confusion but since they are headed todays confusion temple, I’ll go with confusion). They arrive at Confusion Star domain’s Confusing Adjacent Star (Yeah I really don’t know what to name this one. Maybe just Mi Lin Star? w/e ).
    Qin Yu after doing an immortal sense scan decides to take an alternate path there because of the rifts surrounding it. They enter to see a layer of mysterious material they believe to be the outside of confusion temple. They go to an entrance by can’t enter because of a restrictive spell. They are told to leave so Qin Yu consults Wuming. Qin Yu learns of the agreement. They try to break it but fail. Even with Wu Lan’s help, still fails. Qin Yu tries attacking together with Hou Fei, Hei Yu, Wu Lan, Ye Qu and Ao Wuxu but still fail. Qin Yu mentions maybe trying to Dark Star entrance. Wu Lan explains the Dark Star clan to him and the 3 schools which Lord of Black Flames, Lord of Mysterious White and Lord of Gold Punishment. They suggest trying to act like a practitioner of Lord of Gold Punishment’s school because that school focuses on training muscle and physique. But it is difficult because the school’s attacks leave behind gold color. Qin Yu currently in Origin stage, his energy is golden color so he thinks it might work.
    Hei Yu and Hou Fei decides to train in Jiang Lan World to catch up with Qin Yu during this. Qin Yu heads towards Dark Star. A month later of exploring a star domain in Dark Star, he has yet to see a single person. Qin Yu finally spots a planet with inhabitants and goes to it. Qin Yu feels a very unusually heavy gravity in this planet (7000-8000 jin weight) and wonders how babies born survive under this gravity. He recalls some planets he read from Lei Wei’s books. Qin Yu rescues Xue Ya who was being robbed and used soul examination on the people he just killed, learning a lot. Xue Ya introduces herself to be a Sang Yuan Star’s Sang Na Village practitioner.
    Qin Yu goes over all the information in his head. 3/9 of the domains in Dark Star have inhabitants. The population is low compared to the immortal/devil/demon world. But there are more experts than the outside worlds combined. There is estimated to be about 2,000 emperor level experts. On each of those star domains is a “Holy Star” which houses the black flame, gold punishment and white mysterious experts. Adding in the experts in the Saint Stars, the emperor level experts is around 3,000. Babies born here are standard immortal level 1 by the age of 16. Strength is divided into 3 levels of Ordinary, King and Emperor. King = Golden Immortal/Devil King, Emperor = Mystic Immortal/Devil Emperor and Ordinary = Anyone below Golden Immortal. People here can reach standard immortal with much ease. They don’t even have to go through the 4-9, 6-9 and 9-9 tribulations. Men also usually have an advantage over women in strength. Instead of yuanying, they have a “Golden Nucleus”. Levels also appear to be divided into stars, weakest being no stars, highest up to 18 stars. So 18 Star King Level > 0 Star King Level.
    As Xue Ya inquires to Qin Yu about how many stars King Level he is, 3 golden bird beast attack him. The strange beast are of low intelligence but are golden immortal level. In Gold Punishment’s star domain there are these beast with a metallic body, in black flame’s domain there are flaming fire beast with a crystalline body and in white mysterious’s domain there are freezing ice beast with bodies of ice. Qin Yu takes them out, and gives Xue Ya the golden nucleus. He doesn’t need it so Xue Ya guesses he is an emperor level expert.
    Qin Yu needs to learn the Gold Punishment ancesors techniques. The techniques are divided into 3 sets, the low, middle and high level sets. Each set can be practice to emperor level. Ordinary Level individuals can only obtain the low level sets. Qin Yu arrives at Sang Ya Village and knows each individuals power level. After speaking with an uncle Si Liu, he heads back with Xue Ya to her home. Qin Yu heads back into Jiang Lan World to practice. He leaves his immortal puppet clone to stay outside. Qin Yu in Jiang Lan Work practices the low level set. The Jin Xing (Gold Punishment just feels really weird) practice doesn’t use elemental holy air, rather, it transforms it in a metallic type natural energy which is absorbed to turn the body metallic. The reason people hunt metallic beast for the golden nucleus is because the golden liquid that nucleus when taken in, allows for more absorption of metallic natural energy. Those that use the advantages of this golden nucleus will be stronger than those that don’t use it. It is however, useless to emperor levels past 2 stars because the earlier it is ingested, the more potential the individual has.
    Qin Yu uses elemental holy rock to aid the transformation of the energy for absorption. Qin Yu suddenly remembers since he is Jiang Lan World, he can make it so that the transformation of energy happens naturally. In comparison with the golden body technique, this one is better because it focuses on both muscle and physique equally while the golden body technique only focuses on the muscles as a support. For Qin Yu, the low, middle and high level sets are the same because the only affect the efficiency of absorbing but Qin Yu absorbs at a very rapid rate. After absorbing to the limit, his internal body now has the ‘Power of Gold’ so he goes to speak with Ye Qu. They argue which practice technique is better. There is no conclusion because each side has its own disadvantages (danger level, possibility of practice etc).
    Outside, Xue Ya as reached King Level and discusses Liu Xing’s level (Qin Yu is going by this name). Some people from Jinyang Village arrive at Sang Ya Village and request to stay because their village got devastated by metallic beast (Yeah…I’m going to leave the original Chinese names for these villages because literal translations turn really weird. Like Jinyang becomes gold open = Open Gold Village which is just awkward). They also inquired about someone killing 100 Rising Sun members and think of this village because of some enmity between this village and that group. Si Xu, the village head, rebukes the claim that it was this village did it. Qin Yu comes out and he openly admits he killed one. Jin Feng (Jinyang Village side) can feel Qin Yu is at least emperor level so doesn’t dare go against him. Qin Yu argues he felt with his spirit that 100 people were being attacked by metallic beast but he didn’t recue them because he had no reason to and the group metallic beast was no less than 1000 in numbers divided into 2 groups. Qin Yu can feel that the leader of the metallic beast is one that is emperor level.
    Jin Feng refers to the metallic beast as ‘Trial Objects’ meant to train individuals but don’t harm villages because of the elders protection. Qin Yu knows however that his elder is only emperor level 2 while the metallic beast leader is emperor level 4. Jin Feng’s group leaves back to village. Qin Yu decides to go watch with Si Xu. Qin Yu inquires to Si Xu are the metallic beast intelligence. They start low but once they reach emperor level, they become as intelligent as humans. Although, become an emperor level is quite rare for metallic beast. In 100 million years of history, only 5 Yuan Zidong Stars have been destroyed by emperor level metallic beast. They get so strong to destroy Zidong Stars by leaving and coming back when stronger. Qin Yu tells Si Xu the reason the emperor level metallic beast hasn’t been discovered is because the elder is 4 star emperor level but the beast is 7 star emperor level.
    Si Xu messages the elder to report to Holy Star. Together they watch the slaughter at Jinyang village. The elder arrives. Qin Yu watches the scene of the elder Liu Tong fighting. The beast transmits to Liu Tong that he will be his second elder kill. Qin Yu saves him and passes himself off as an “Interstellar Monk” (strong individual in Dark Star that roams place to place). Liu Tong thanks him for saving Sang Yuan Star. Jin Feng inquires to the elder of this emperor beast level who inquires to Qin Yu to find out it is 7 stars emperor level. Everyone shows respect to Qin Yu. They head back and Qin Yu tells Xue Ya. He planned on giving Xue Ya this beast as a gift (holy beast) learns he has to kill it. He does it holds the Golden Nucleus. He gives to the elder to pass it on the Xue Ya when she is strong enough to use it. He gives the elder the corpse. He is delighted because although the nucleus is valuable, the body is too because it can be refined to something similar to a low-grade divine item. Qin Yu leaves with the elder to his place.
    Qin Yu inquires to Liu Tong about metallic beast. He learns that the reason metallic beast are born is because of the metallic natural energy. Why the actual beast itself is born and why it becomes intelligent is unknown but why it is metallic is understood. He tells Liu Tong he wants to go take the 18 star emperor trial. He also wants to take the elders Identity Star Change which requires acknowledgment from an elder first. The advantages of acquiring this identity star change is the ability to go to confusion temple, take the Dark Star’s trial, become a guard and others that need identification. Liu Tong is surprised he wants to receive this identification from Sang Yuan Star because it would boost San Yuan Stars reputation. Qin Yu finds out he needs to take a trial. This trial allows the person to be distinguished as either a king or emperor level and his energy type because in the past, there was someone from devil world in disguise.
    Qin Yu’s results come up as high emperor level, meaning his star rank is anywhere between 13-18 stars emperor level. He also passes off as not in a disguise. Liu Tong reveals that after Lord of Gold Punishment ascended, no one had reached 15 stars to become a candidate so his position wasn’t filled. When Liu Tong ask, Qin Yu smiles to the question if he has achieved 15 stars. Apparently the Lord of Gold Punishment in the past was also an interstellar monk like Qin Yu and practiced to 16 stars before taking the dark star’s trial. It is also revealed that without Dark Stars unique gravity, 16 stars is the peak. After some discussion, Qin Yu receives his identity star.
    A few days later, executives came, whose job was to hunt down emperor level metallic beast as well as criminals. They are here because of those emperor level metallic beast, moreover, there are 2 extra now, one of which is 12 stars emperor level. Qin Yu is introduced to the leader of the executives, 15 star emperor level Wen Feng. It is revealed that the origin of the emperor level metallic beast was Feng E Star, killing the elder there. They apparently destroyed 2 Yuan Zidong Stars before attacking the one Qin Yu was on. After some talking and Liu Tong leaving Qin Yu speaks with Wen Feng who is revealed to have a 3rd eye.
    The Emperor level metallic beast come as they are conversing. Qin Yu surprises the emperor level metallic beast as it is getting ready to leave. Qin Yu reveals to it that it was he who killed their brother. The reason Wen Feng didn’t become the new Lord of Gold Punishment was because 6 months ago, someone beat him to it. That person is 18 stars emperor level. There apparently was also a 17 star emperor level who took that dark star trial (I’ll mention this now. It says trial but it isn’t really a test. Rather, it is a training area but kind of training. It’s like a trail because staying in it for a long period of time is very difficult. 17-18 Stars are also equal to level 9 emperor level.).
    Qin Yu, Liu Tong, Wen Feng and the executives hold a farewell celebration. Liu Tong gives Qin Yu a Communication Holy Bead (He hides his own since it was refined by immortals). Wen Feng gives Qin Yu an interstellar map of the entire Dark Star. Qin Yu is informed of a Holy Star trial. To take this test, me must go through the 36 Dark Star Trial (18 level emperor dark star and 18 level king dark star). This Holy Star Trial takes place at the “Holy Star” that lies between the 3 Holy Stars of the 3 monarchs which afterwards is a 36 Dark Star relay planet trial (Holy hell this universe is confusing). Qin Yu heads to the holy star trial place. Qin Yu tours the place. As Qin Yu heads to a big school, everyone is suddenly talking about him because a strength checked showed his strength to be ‘High and other’ category belonging to 13+ stars emperor level. After being offered preferential treatment, Qin Yu leaves to a lower, 14 star emperor building.
    Qin Yu is given a jade clip that shows the rules of the place. To enter dark star trail, he has to use his identity star. Previously his identity star was checked when entering the building which is why everyone knows his strength. If he takes the 14 star trial, he will give awarded a 14 star token. Qin Yu enters the 14 star trail to train. He has difficulties. His muscles are currently at 14 star level so they start bleeding. His elemental life energy is unceasingly repairing him. He sits here for a whole year before waking up. His muscles have achieved emperor level 14. He is currently only wearing shorts because the cracking skin is uncomfortable with clothes (I felt this important enough to type this out.). Another person in the trial with him introduces self to be Meng Long. Qin Yu sees this dark star’s size to be roughly 300 miles.
    Qin Yu walks around in this dark star (he’s still in 14 dark star trial) but stops at around a day because he is at limit in strength.
    Qin Yu sees a strange green puddle in a distance and wants to know what it is. As he approaches it, it gets colder and colder. Around 300 meters from it, he is at the limit. The temperatures is so cold that if he goes even closer, he might freeze to death even with the meteoric tear’s help. The temperatures is comparable to “Ice Soul Chill” which can damage any divine item under high grade. If ponders at this strange puddle letting out Ice Soul Chill. He consults with Wu Lan who says that the puddle is “One Yuan Heavy Water”. He says it’s a cold attribute type of God’s Flame. It’s rare. Wu Lan says he only seen it used once. Wu Lan comes out with Qin Yu to try and take it. Wu Lan can withstand the gravity easily. Wu Lan tries to grab it but returns to Qin Yu afterwards. He says it isn’t One Yuan Heavy Water. Wu Lan suggest using Jiang Lan World to take it since it is superior to high grade divine item. Qin Yu first has to train his body to high grade divine item level first to approach it. He jogs for 3 years. Then trains using a gravity spell increasing gravity by another 30% and continues jogging. After 100 years, he thinks he reached 15 star emperor muscle strength.
    Qin Yu runs towards the transmission formation. Meng Long sees Qin Yu and is shocked by his progress. He still doesn’t believe it after Qin Yu leaves. Qin Yu receives his 14 star token for entering 15th star trial and recognition. Qin Yu goes towards the 15 star trial. The new Lord of Gold Punishment has ascended the throne. His name is Xing Yuan. Xin Yuan seems to have been monitoring Qin Yu. Thinks he entered 14 stars because he wasn’t confident and now entering 15 stars. Possibly is next candidate for Lord of Gold Punishment position. Him and the vice master plan on making Qin Yu and Wen Feng compete for the position when they ascend.
    While Qin Yu is eating at the 15 star place, people talk about him. Qin Yu enters the 15 star emperor level dark star. He sees a white mysterious bloodline individual. He uses double gravity restrictive spell on himself and goes to train. 800 years pass. Qin Yu divine spirit has completed (I think the floors thing was referring to his practice method, 3 Souls 9 refining). The meteoric tear fuses into Qin Yu’s divine spirit jindan. Qin Yu starts meditating and the meteoric tear releases 7 colors of light energy into Qin Yu’s spirit jindan. Qin Yu is seeing samsara (cycle of rebirth, buddism term) in his mind. Qin Yu suddenly sees a scene of a mother-like voice talking to him. The meteoric tear appears to be something “Zuo Quimei” left him, her only disciple. She also mentions not to tell anyone her name. Qin Yu is practicing.
    Hou Fei and Hei Yu inside Jiang Lan World are talking. Apparently Qin Yu isn’t responded being he is in a “deep level” of practice. He’s practice 2000 years on the outside. Hei Yu and Hou Fei’s spirit have reached Demon Emperor level 9 but is suppressing their strength to stay in demon emperor level 8. They don’t want to go into demon emperor level 9 before of divine tribulation and ascension to divine world. Qin Yu has already achieved 9th state in the golden body technique. When Qin Yu wakes up, 3000 years have passed. He’s currently just stepped into 17 star strength. Qin Yu remembers about his brothers in Jiang Lan World maybe have already passed divine tribulation. Hou Fei’s group inside are talking. Qin Yu meets them. They talk about their current strength. They spar. They are shocked but Qin Yu easily dodges the combined attacks of both Hou Fei and Hei Yu. Qin Yu’s comprehension of skills now is too frightening. He is able to used Hou Fei’s stick techniques with ease.
    Qin Yu hides the information of Zuo Quimei. Wu Lan explains the divine spirit states. When the divine spirit is complete, in condenses into a Jindan. This Divine Spirit Jindan is the normal God level. Next comes Divine Spirit infancy state which it takes on the appearance of an infant. Wu Lan says, to have complete comprehension of abilities, you spirit has to exceed divine spirit infant state. Basic degree of space comprehension is possible with divine spirit jindan state. In his current state with space comprehension, he should be unbeatable in the immortal/devil/demon world. They talk about who can compare with Qin Yu right now. Qin Yu checks his star space (dantain). The golden ball has turned into a dark golden ball. Qin Yu opens Jiang Lan World’s 2nd floor. Qin Yu meets Uncle Lan. Uncle sees his spirit has created the Jindan. Uncle Lan mentions a ‘she’ so Qin Yu suspects Uncle Lan knows Zuo Quimei. Uncle Lan says that Li’er is now also practicing but can’t freely leave divine world. Uncle Lan will let him meet Li’er when he opens the 3rd floor.
    Wu Lan and Ye Qu decide to use the Jiang Lan World 2nd floor. Wuxu has reached devil emperor level 9 so decides to stay in 1st floor. Qin Yu now plans to go get that mysterious liquid in 14 star dark star and then visit confusion temple. Qin Yu passes by the white mysterious ancestor who introduces herself to be Han Xue. He comes out of 15 stars and people all watch him. He gets his 15 star token. Lord of Gold Punishment left him a message. The message is that Qin Yu is qualified to compete for next Lord of Gold Punishment position. Qin Yu goes to 14 stars to the puddle.
    Qin Yu gathers the puddle into Jiang Lan World. Left behind is some strange golden liquid with a golden ball that is harder to gather. Qin Yu gathers it eventually. He goes in Jiang Lan World to store the liquid and ball somewhere. Touching the golden ball even froze his divine spirit. He would have died if the meteoric tear didn’t save him. Wu Lan knows nothing about this thing. Qin Yu heads to “Dragon Arrow Star” which is next to confusion temple. He heads to confusion temple which on dark star side also seems to be sealed. He learns he can only open it if he obtains the treasures of 3 majesties. Qin Yu tries to break it but fails. It was a seal arranged by the 3 majesties but Qin Yu managed to shake it without the help of an inheritance treasure which surprised the guard.
    He learns that he needs to visit each of the 3 majesties and get a token crafted for him. He heads towards the lord gold first. He is recognized by guards. Qin Yu meets up with Wen Feng and talk a bit. Qin Yu is introduced around Sheng Mountain scenery by Wen Feng. He meets big elder Fu Lan who thinks Qin Yu came to Sheng Mountain to take up his place for worship. He immediately goes to see the Lord of Gold. Wen Feng also wonders if Qin Yu came up to take up the official position for worship but Qin Yu says it’s to get permission to visit confusion temple. Vice-sovereign Kou Feng greets Qin Yu and feels his hand, feeling Qin Yu to be not ordinary. He meets the 17 star vice-sovereign Liu Lan. He also meets the last vice-sovereign Bao Yu. Xing Yuan sends Liu Lan out because Qin Yu looks down on him.
    Xing Yuan explains the seal on confusion temple is to prevent forceful entry and control who gets divine items. Qin Yu request to invite Lord of Black and Lord of White. Qin Yu accepts the position of worship as a request for having the general token crafted. Wen Feng brings Qin Yu to the First Ancient Temple. There have been 70,000 Lord of Golds. Dark Star has an incredibly long history. Qin Yu learns of the Inheritance Treasure in Heritage Hall which is handed down to each Lord of Gold and passed on to whoever holds the position. He learns some history of Dark Star, originally making up the whole immortal/demon/devil world but eventually lost territory. Qin Yu leaves after touring the place.
    Qin Yu shocks Wen Feng saying he is actually 17 stars emperor level. He says he needs a good weapon from confusion temple to compete with Liu Lan for position of Lord of Gold. Lord of Black Flame arrives so they go to see him. Qin Yu meets Lord of Black and Lord of White, as well as Han Xue again. Qin Yu request for the tokens to enter confusion temple. Lord of Black’s name is Wu Shan and Lord of White’s name is Ju Mi. Wu Shan and Ju Mi ask why so Qin Yu tells them that he wants to speak with them privately of the matter. He tells them he wants to go to get something for competing with Liu Lan. Qin Yu shows them the 2 rings, saying that Ni Yang gave them to him before he died. The 2 Lords decide to comply to Qin Yu’s request. Xing Yuan’s group ponder if Qin Yu can convince Ju Mi. They craft the tokens for Qin Yu.
    Qin Yu then entertains the lords in a banquet before headed back to Dragon Arrow Star. Qin Yu heads to confusion temple and opens the seal using energy input into the tokens. Qin Yu enters and can feel the restrictive spells in the temple. Qin Yu takes out the divine lost diagram. Qin Yu currently has traveled 50% of the temple and picked up 36 divine items. He arrives at the central courtyard of the temple. Qin Yu sees a big building and enters it. He is shocked by how big it is and messages Wu Lan. He learns of the temples 4 areas: Front area, transfer area, artifacts place and purifying flames place. He is currently at the front place. He is urged to use his divine diagram all the way because it is easy to get lost even in a hall. He takes a chair which is even as hard as a high grade divine item. He enters a building that has caged demon beast. This room is where Ye Qu and Wu Lan are from. He learns that the master of this temple likes collecting pets, each pet being a rare species from different dimensions. Qin Yu sends all the cages to his Jiang Lan World, more than 80 cages with a demon beast.
    He tries to take some precious items in other rooms but restrictive spells prevent him. Qin Yu enters this strange room he finds suspicious and touches a carving with his divine sword, which triggers something. He is teleported to a mountain valley with a waterfall and bamboo trees and no danger. He spots a cave behind the waterfall and enters it. He gets a message from Che Hou who says entering hear is predestined and he can take whatever he wants. He sees a strange wall and figures out how to open it. He gets a left behind image saying that his name was “Che Hou Yuan”. It says that he can figure out this restrictive spell, his spirit has to be at least God level. There are restrictive spells that match the strength of whoever enters, so if a God King enters, it will face a lot of difficulties. Qin Yu is introduced about divine world. Immediately after ascending, one has to feel the oppression of the “Breath of God”.
    Divine world experts is split into 2 stages. One is just God Stage. The other is…Heavenly God Stage (Based on literal translations, “God” was written as God Person while “Heavenly God” was written as Sky/Heaven[word with multiple meanings] God Person). God stage is divided into low, middle and high-class. Heavenly God is divided into lower, middle and upper. Weapons are also divided into Low, Middle High, Low Heavenly, Middle Heavenly, and High Heavenly. Gods usually use divine items while heavenly gods usually heavenly divine. Heavenly God’s are strong because they have the ability to control space. Che Hou is one of these upper heavenly god’s. Above upper heavenly god are the almost invincible God Kings with the ability to completely control space. There is a level that people strive to achieve after God King. That level has the ability to control time and space. That person would be supreme lord. Even if he is killed, even if the divine spirit is destroyed, he/she would be reincarnated as long as the true spirit isn’t destroyed. Qin Yu sees himself as weak.
    Che Hou tells him as long as he doesn’t make any enemies and reaches heavenly god level, people won’t disturb him. Qin Yu already knows tho, he made an enemy out of Zhou Xian. Che Hou was a blacksmith. The peak of manual blacksmithing is high grade heavenly divine item. In space however, there exist the “Hong Meng Holy Treasure” (I’ll leave it as Hong Meng since 鸿 is rarely used and usually only in names and 蒙 meaning hazy? Is just weird) which is also divided into 2 categories which are Xiantian - 先天(Pre-Heaven) and Houtian -后天(After-Heaven or Post-Heaven). The Post-Heaven ones can be crafted. They are called “Hong Meng Holy Treasure” because inside it contains ‘Hong Meng holy air’. Che Hou is no longer in this temple because he suddenly figured out how to craft Houtain holy treasure so needs to dedicate himself to it. He fears that the day he masters the craft is also the death he dies. Che Hou left behind a high grade heavenly divine long spear in the garden. The treasure should be superior to ordinary Hong Meng holy treasure tho. Qin Yu heads to the garden and sees the spear. On the spear however, is a dozen corpses of the divine poisonous insects.
    When Qin Yu takes the spear he ask himself if he can craft something like this, someone replies to him saying he can. This person is “Ah Fu”, the housekeeper of the temple, to be called “Fu Bo” by Qin Yu. He has watched outsiders take divine items from this temple. Qin Yu has become the temple’s successor but currently does not possess enough strength to open all the rooms. Qin Yu claims the spear ‘Residual Snow’. His strength with the spear has increased at least 10 times. The spear has the ability to attack the divine spirit. Because of Qin Yu’s spirit achieving God’s state, he can craft heavenly divine item. Crafting Hong Meng holy treasures requires spirituality to make, the higher the spirit, the easier. Qin Yu suspects both his Meteoric Tear and Jiang Lan World are Hong Meng holy treasures.
    Fu Bo and Qin Yu talk. Apparently those with a spirit below divine spirit Jindan will die once poisoned. It is why Ni Yang died. Qin Yu also takes the rack of low grade heavenly divine items into his Jiang Lan World. Fu Bo is shocked because you need a heavenly divine rank storage ring to take it. It’s quite difficult to make a storage ring of that level unless you are a God King (hint hint, Uncle Lan should be at least God King rank). The artifact room and purifying flames room is discussed to Qin Yu. He first learns of the purifying flames room, which contains many crafting tools and is the most valuable room. To open that room, he needs to fulfill 2 request. First he must internally achieve the “Pure White Flame” which is of heavenly god rank. The artifacts room contains many crafting materials, heavenly divine items and Hong Meng holy treasures. One of the treasures inside is ‘Purple Origin Flame Bead’ which is a 3rd grade Hong Meng holy treasure. When this treasure fuses with the body, the might of the individual increases and the individual will claim ownership of the confusion temple.
    The 2nd request is to break a restrictive spell formation that is present once he opens the purifying flame room. It is noted that the illusion restrictive formation filling the whole confusion temple is only primary class. Qin Yu finds the artifacts rooms. To open the doors, his strength has to be low god stage, and finding the room requires low god spirit stage. Fu Bo is revealed to not actually have a divine spirit and is a puppet created by his master. Qin Yu inquires about puppet making and shows his own puppet. Qin Yu’s puppet isn’t made with precious material but high level of craftsmanship. It is about low grade heavenly divine item tenacity. Fu Bo’s body tenacity is about high grade heavenly divine item. Qin Yu and Fu Bo talk about a several billion year old Red Tong Tree in the garden more valuable than the Residual Snow spear.
    Given Qin Yu’s strength, he needs can’t open it yet. Fu Bo says that when he can open it, he can descend this his current world from the divine world with the help of certain people such as God Kings. Fu Bo will also guide him inside. Qin Yu and Fu Bo head to the transfer room. They talk about the building. There are 38 passages, each leading to a different dimension. One of the pillars lead to Dark Purple Star. Qin Yu heads into it. Qin Yu arrives near the end and teleports to Yellowstone star where he flies towards Dark Purple Star. He reminisces a bit before entering. Having stayed in the immortal/devil/demon world for nearly 4000 years, there is change. There is now a new unified Tang Dynasty which consist of all previous dynasties. Guang Ling City is the capital of the Tang Dynasty.
    Qin Yu only senses Qin Zheng in Dark Purple Star, suspecting others have ascended. Qin Yu hears of talk about Qin clans Qin Yu Tong. Qin Yu later finds Qin Yu Tong and watches. Ink Qilin messages Qin Yu and Qin Yu tells him to inform Qin Zheng. Qin Zheng is currently middle Kongming stage. Qin Yu is listening to Qin Yu Tong and Qin Fu Lan talk about the past Qin family. He found that one person is practicing Stellar Transformations, currently at Early Nebula stage named Qin Shi Tian. Qin Yu interrupts their conversation. There is a banquet in the evening and Qin Yu meets up with his brother. He learns of what has happened. Lian Chong had ascended. It seems the new ruler of Demonic Peng Island is after the top grade immortal armor Qin Yu left the Qin clan. They dare not strike tho so told a 12th tribulation loose demon Xiu Ku in the Wilderness. He is a high class divine beast that is currently unbeatable because there haven’t been any new super divine beast. Of the Qin clan, Qin De, Qin Feng, Uncle Feng and 7 other people ascended. Qin Yu went to threaten the wilderness clan and Demonic Peng Island.
    Qin Yu forces a few leaders from both sides to become his Holy Beast or death. He inquires to Jun Xiao in his beast chart to make holy beast collar. He turns Xiu Ku and Lan Tie to holy beast. Qin Yu visits the successor of Stellar Transformations. Qin Yu thinks about the divine world, Li’er and Zhou Xian at fog mountain hot spring. Qin Yu visits Teng Long continent (Too many changes to mention). Qin Yu learns that immortals from Qin ascend to Flow Spring Star system’s Yu Yang Star which is currently under the control of Emperor Xuan. Qin Yu tells Qin Zheng he is leaving since that star belongs to an enemy. He leaves the sword immortal puppet with Qin Zheng to pass on to whoever is next big elder. He also gives him a storage ring from Ni Yang realm and 150 top grade holy ores.
    Qin Yu returns to immortal world. He says good bye to Fu Bo. He is also told he can easily break the 2 seals on confusion temple entrances. At Yu Yang Star, Feng Yu (Uncle Feng) is speaking with Qin De about a super expert named Qin Yu. They speak about their situation if that Qin Yu is really their Xiao Yu, what Xuan Xi do to them. People heard them people and reported them to their elders (idiots.). They go after Qin De and Feng Yu for insulting them. Qin Yu saves them. The people back at restaurant are still a bit scared because of how strong that Qin Yu was. Qin De leads they place they stay owned by Feng Yu and Aunt Feng (Feng Yu’s wife). They talk about all the rumors surrounding Qin Yu. Qin Yu meets Xiao Lu (childhood friends). Qin Yu meets some children belonging to his family. Qin Yu meets all his new family members and relatives. One of them is “Leng Yu” Feng Yu’s wife who is Xuan Xi’s disciple.

This one had SO many names...

Oh yeah for Shin. For some reason, your dic just completely neglects Qin family member names. Was looking through the last few chapters and noticed all names for Qin De and Qin Feng were in the normal chinese form.
    Last edited by angelsplight; 08-13-14 at 10:38 PM.

Angle is it possible do summary of tang dynasty twin dragons?

Thanks for summary

Quote Originally Posted by weed1 View Post
    Angle is it possible do summary of tang dynasty twin dragons?
    Tang dynasty twin dragons?
    Oh. I probably won't have time to. I estimate by the time I finish this, I would have to move at which point I would be busy with a program.