Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Swallowed Star Spoilers Thread

Since this IS the spoiler thread, I won't feel to restrained about what I post.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Pretty much all of Luo Feng's relatives (parents, brother, wife, sons) become immortals (probably not the right term, but that is the idea). In the end he transports the whole of "humanity" (including Earth humans) in his mini-universe in order to break the cycle of birth & reincarnation and ascend to the plane/universe that is the origin of all dimensions/universes (I didn't do a google-translate, but that is the impression I got from the terms used).
    Last edited by deathblade; 05-06-15 at 08:48 PM. Reason: please use spoiler tags for spoilers

I have a few questions on the Golden Horn Beast. I don't understand what happened after he fought it. Did he turn into it and then had it lay a egg so he can have is body back? If so can he turn back into the Golden Horn Beast or is it two completely separate bodies now?

Will Lou Feng killed all his enemies(tiger fang) in the next chapter?

I have a few questions on the Golden Horn Beast. I don't understand what happened after he fought it. Did he turn into it and then had it lay a egg so he can have is body back? If so can he turn back into the Golden Horn Beast or is it two completely separate bodies now?
    He destroyed the Golden Horned beast's soul, but the beast destroyed his human body. Luo Feng's soul took over the beast's body and used one of the beast's innate skills to create a clone of his human body which Luo Feng inhabits. He can divide his consciousness over all of his "clones". He can have a total of 3 clones - hence 4 bodies under his control.
    Last edited by CFT; 05-08-15 at 06:45 AM.

Hey guys, can anyone plz answer some of my questions:
    How did his family became immortals?
    When did his wife's family accepted him and how did they reacted?
    Is Luo feng ever going to become as famous as the dojo founders?( If so then when and how?
    When does he become a wargod?is he ever going to be more powerful than the dojo founders? Or does he ever meet them in person?

Thank you

Please use spoiler tags for spoilers, even in the spoiler thread.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeowulf08 View Post
    Hey guys, can anyone plz answer some of my questions:
    How did his family became immortals?
    Gradual progression with power-ups/boosts that Luo Feng can buy with his fortune - still much slower than Luo Feng rate of progression.

When did his wife's family accepted him and how did they reacted?
    Other than her brother, there didn't seem much opposition, especially when Luo Feng started rising in the ranks of the Unlimited dojo.

Is Luo feng ever going to become as famous as the dojo founders?( If so then when and how?
    Even more so, when he saves the world from the threat of the Golden horned monster.

When does he become a wargod?is he ever going to be more powerful than the dojo founders? Or does he ever meet them in person?
    Can't remember when he becomes a wargod. He does meet both dojo founders and actually they swear a bond of brotherhood; Hong and Thunder God are already sworn brothers. Luo Feng eventually surpasses them, especially after he is recruited by the Holo-Universe Company.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrokiller View Post
    No Luo Feng doesn't ever get an animal companion, however:

This is a Major spoiler, seriously even in a spoiler thread it needs a spoiler bracket. (Quite awhile ahead)

He does eventually buy slaves (Only two/one stay with him for any length of time, the rest protect his family), further he has avatars of himself which he can control. (All with their own separate will, yet the same connected hive mind. (So Avatar 1 can do math whilst Avatar 2 can go dancing.))

Edit: Forgot about Baba Ta, so a machine intelligence companion.

Yes he gets the villa; which his entire family then moves into. As for compensation, if my memory serves me right (I'm pretty far ahead reading the story) his uncle (I believe?) sets up a meeting between Luo Feng and himself and his uncle pretty much throws a tantrum and refuses to pay a dime. (Someone correct me on this if I'm wrong, thanks.)
    He also later gets peak champion level warriors (beneath Venerable immortals) using a mind control skill he gets later on.
    In immortal class they are 3 stages before Venerable immortals namely: Ordinary immortals ---> Monkey Level immortals ---> Champion Level immortals. his current stage after book 4/5 is stars followed by stellar than cosmic. After cosmic would be the primary sector ---> main sector than your immortal region. After Venerable immortals would be Lord of the Universe ---> Master of the Universe.
    Last edited by DAO1995; 05-08-15 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Telash View Post
    Are you sure this has nothing to do with the Coiling Dragon and Stellar Transformation universes?

I know the Coilining Dragon and Stellar Transformation universes are linked as Linely (Protagonist of Coiling Dragon) was the creator of the Stellar Transformation universe, however I belive I read SOMEWHERE that the name of the person who created the Coilining Dragon universe was called Hong which is the name of one of the two Super Fighters who established the dojo's of limits right?

Perhaps its just a shared name, or maybe there is another story by the same author that is about Hong?
    No, Other than both having a some name both are different people....
    This has been clarified countless times again and again....

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Arcadia View Post
    how many son/daughter did Lou Feng have? and also how strong are they?
    anyone can answer it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalltear View Post
    anyone can answer it?
    2 sons. I can't remember what level they got to. At least "Immortal"
    Last edited by CFT; 05-12-15 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Even more so, when he saves the world from the threat of the Golden horned monster.
    Can anyone explain the battle between luo feng and the Golden horned monster?
    How did it happened?
    How did the world reacted?
    How powerful was the monster?

Thank you for answering any question you can

I have a question that has being bothering me since the beginning: do people know that Luo feng is a spirit reader? When luo feng took the fighter test, the spirit reader did say that he talent--was he referring to his spirit power?

no, currently on the translated chaps of ss no one knows he is a spirit reader
    Last edited by Shalltear; 06-20-15 at 02:13 PM.

What is going to happen now because he killed LI WEI?
    Can someone spoiler me the things that happen because of it?

Can someone tell when is luo feng going to become a war god and his age when he became one? If you can, plz explain how everyone reacted to luo feng's power and the circumstances to luo feng becoming a war god? (Was he training or did he used a special method?)

How come no one is answering the questions in this forum? Its there another forum where everyone is discussing Swallowed Star?

Its the author going to pull another "linley" with the dragon blood? Its luo feng going to bath in the dragon blood..... if so, when?
    Thank you

It's been a while since I read Swallowed Star so I can't really remember the precise order of things and what chapter a particular event will occur. I can't even remember all of the ranks.

Some of Earth's mightiest war-gods (7 volunteers I think) aided Luo Feng in the battle but they got trounced. They had to resort to their last gambit - burning their souls and giving the energy to Luo Feng for a psychic attack against the Golden Horned monster (GHM). Luo Feng destroyed the soul of the GHM but in turn lost his own physical body. But Luo Feng's soul migrated to the physical body of the GHM. He then used one of the innate abilities of the GHM to clone his human body. This process took something like 18 months so in that time the world thought he had died.

They regard Luo Feng and the other heroes as their saviours and are revered throughout the world. Some despicable individuals/organisations put pressure on Luo Feng's family and the fallen heroes' families to hand over valuable treasures/resources to them.

How powerful was the monster?
    Very powerful and yet still in its infancy.

Its luo feng going to bath in the dragon blood..... if so, when?
    Yes he will, can't remember when.

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post

Some of Earth's mightiest war-gods (7 volunteers I think) aided Luo Feng in the battle but they got trounced. They had to resort to their last gambit - burning their souls and giving the energy to Luo Feng for a psychic attack against the Golden Horned monster (GHM). Luo Feng destroyed the soul of the GHM but in turn lost his own physical body. But Luo Feng's soul migrated to the physical body of the GHM. He then used one of the innate abilities of the GHM to clone his human body. This process took something like 18 months so in that time the world thought he had died.

They regard Luo Feng and the other heroes as their saviours and are revered throughout the world. Some despicable individuals/organisations put pressure on Luo Feng's family and the fallen heroes' families to hand over valuable treasures/resources to them.

Thanks for your answers, but now I am curious.

¤How did the world reacted when luo feng came back?

¤What do you mean by "treasures"?

¤What happened to the despicable/evil organisation and individuals? How did Luo Feng payed them back, and did someone help their families?

Thank you again for your answers