Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were to enter into a Wuxia novel/movie...

Cool If you were to enter into a Wuxia novel/movie...

Ok, I was just thinking. If you were to go into JY, GL, or other author's wuxia novels or movie, which novel/movie would you like to be in and why? Who would you want to be or would you just create a new wuxia protagonist/antagonist?
    Sim neej aws...

Oops..LOL..
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Ok, I was just thinking. If you were to go into JY, GL, or other author's wuxia novels or movie, which novel/movie would you like to be in and why? Who would you want to be or would you just create a new wuxia protagonist/antagonist?
    Lan Tianhe wandered into ROCH as a protagonist from another novel. However, ROCH operated on different rules from the novel that he'd previously starred in, and he was beaten by Yelu Qi. Just as you don't bring a knife to a gunfight, so you don't bring external martial arts into a world where internal rules supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Lan Tianhe wandered into ROCH as a protagonist from another novel. However, ROCH operated on different rules from the novel that he'd previously starred in, and he was beaten by Yelu Qi. Just as you don't bring a knife to a gunfight, so you don't bring external martial arts into a world where internal rules supreme.
    Unless your external martial art focuses on pointing objects in surprising positions!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

I will be Zhao Min. Got sick of all the washing, cooking and cleaning for Zhang Wuji. Then I will persuade the latter to go to Persia and bring Xiao Zhao back for my own benefit.

Sai Mun Chui Sheut or Ah Fei, looking for people to challenge in swordsmanship.

Start out as an ELOC, then slowly take over the story.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    I will be Zhao Min. Got sick of all the washing, cooking and cleaning for Zhang Wuji. Then I will persuade the latter to go to Persia and bring Xiao Zhao back for my own benefit.
    And what is that benefit? Do the chores for you?
    Last edited by skoo78; 09-07-14 at 12:32 AM.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Start out as an ELOC, then slowly take over the story.
    What will your story be like you slowly take over?
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Sai Mun Chui Sheut or Ah Fei, looking for people to challenge in swordsmanship.
    Who will be your opponent if you have to choose from all the novels/movies?
    Sim neej aws...

Who will be your opponent if you have to choose from all the novels/movies?
    Dook Goo Kau Bai, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Dook Goo Kau Bai, of course.
    But Dook Goo Kau Bai is much more powerful than Sai Mun Chui Sheut so he will slice you into pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    But Dook Goo Kau Bai is much more powerful than Sai Mun Chui Sheut so he will slice you into pieces.
    That remains to be seen...

And what is that benefit? Do the chores for you?
    Yes, XZ is the best servant.

I'd come in as MRF at the start of the story. I will make my way to Wuliang Cave, take the scroll before DY, then imprison him (with WYY as company, he wouldn't even want to leave, so it wouldn't be imprisonment) while I get my maid Ah Zhu to disguise me as DY so that I can proceed to Tian Long Shi and steal the 6MSJ scrolls. Also go round leeching random scrubs around Wuliang Shan until superpowered.

Then I will proceed to Apricot forest to make friends and swear brotherhood with XF.

Then I will help expose the lie so that XF doesn't kill Ah Zhu.

Then proceed to the Zhen Long Chess formation and inherit the Carefree leadership. Follow XZ's path to learn Kung Fu from TSTL and hopefully LQS as well. Leech JMZ, DCQ with Bei Ming as well (in fact, could probably leech DCQ and bring his head in for WYZ to see before he dies).

By then I will be invincible and leader of Carefree sect and Ling Jiu Palace. Might not even bother with regaining the throne. Only thing left is to decide if I want a friendly duel with Sweeper Monk.

Meanwhile, back at Swallow House, DY will be going goo-gaa at WYY all this while.

XF gets to live happily with Ah Zhu, XZ gets his dream of staying as a monk and DY gets to gaa-gaa at WYY throughout! There I just finished the game with a perfect score! I'd even let Ah Bi sleep with me to fulfill her 3rd Edition wishes! Nice guy that I am.
    Last edited by CC; 09-08-14 at 08:47 AM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I'd come in as MRF at the start of the story. I will make my way to Wuliang Cave, take the scroll before DY, then imprison him (with WYY as company, he wouldn't even want to leave, so it wouldn't be imprisonment) while I get my maid Ah Zhu to disguise me as DY so that I can proceed to Tian Long Shi and steal the 6MSJ scrolls. Also go round leeching random scrubs around Wuliang Shan until superpowered.

Then I will proceed to Apricot forest to make friends and swear brotherhood with XF.

Then proceed to the Zhen Long Chess formation and inherit the Carefree leadership. Follow XZ's path to learn Kung Fu from TSTL and hopefully LQS as well. Leech JMZ, DCQ with Bei Ming as well (in fact, could probably leech DCQ and bring his head in for WYZ to see before he dies).

By then I will be invincible and leader of Carefree sect and Ling Jiu Palace. Might not even bother with regaining the throne. Only thing left is to decide if I want a friendly duel with Sweeper Monk.

Meanwhile, back at Swallow House, DY will be going goo-gaa at WYY all this while.

XF gets to live happily with Ah Zhu, XZ gets his dream of staying as a monk and DY gets to gaa-gaa at WYY throughout! There I just finished the game with a perfect score! I'd even let Ah Bi sleep with me to fulfill her 3rd Edition wishes! Nice guy that I am.
    WYY is the hottest in DGSD, why would you let her to be with DY? Wouldn't you want her for yourself? Who is Ah Bi? Is she that hot?

CC, why not go for the simple path. The best option for MRF would be married WYY ASAP and retire from wulin. The best would be before she even met DY. That way, DY has no chance.

I just finished a 9 mile super spartan and feel like garbage. I'd like a jade dew pill from Huang Yaoshi right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    I just finished a 9 mile super spartan and feel like garbage. I'd like a jade dew pill from Huang Yaoshi right about now.
    That will be great to have.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post

That will be great to see Ah Zu alive and be with XF. Isn't Ah Bi, Ah Zhu's twin? So if it is, then it's Ah Zi correct?
    Sim neej aws...

That will be great to have.
    Whenever you're injured/tired, it makes wuxia doctors seem amazing. We sprain an ankle or bruise a rib and it takes weeks to heal, these guys can heal you in like two minutes .