Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sufod01 View Post
    Beirut is an ally of those Four Divine Beast Clan? Or just a lucky random character..
    He will keep their treasure or give to Linley?
    yeah an ally because beirut protection, that the 4 clan still exist if not the 8 clan will kill them all already given their power declining(the detail just w8 for ren TL)

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiGodou View Post
    yeah an ally because beirut protection, that the 4 clan still exist if not the 8 clan will kill them all already given their power declining(the detail just w8 for ren TL)
    Okay, thank you for your answers!!

Btw, why Beirut give a sovereign spark to Bluefire? He is someone from Four Divine Beast Clan like Linley?

Btw, why Beirut give a sovereign spark to Bluefire? He is someone from Four Divine Beast Clan like Linley?
    sorry i skip that part when reading MT.... but i vague remembering that bluefire is a good friends with beirut or something.... the reason is i don't know

Quote Originally Posted by KusanagiGodou View Post
    sorry i skip that part when reading MT.... but i vague remembering that bluefire is a good friends with beirut or something.... the reason is i don't know
    No problem, thanks!

Beirut, Blue Fire & Linley - sparks, 4 sovereign beasts, last bosses.
    click to show/hide spoilers

Light sovereign battled the 4 sovereign beasts. Somehow, out of expectation, the Light managed to kill them. The dragon was the last to survive. While Light was fighting dragon, Beirut sneaked in and drag each of the 3 dead beasts into Yulan. He last dragged the dragon in while Light went looking for the other 3 (IIRC).

Beirut refined the wind spark from one of the beasts, and became a sovereign. He kept the other 3 in the highest level of the Necro.

Light knew it was Beirut's doing, and hence Light was always waiting for a chance to kill Beirut. Beirut hide in Yulan - remember, a sovereign cannot enter another plane - so Beirut was safe from Light.
    Beirut's clone went to hell. Light could do nothing to Beirut's clone because he was protected by one of the 4 overgods (the overgod arranged with Beirut to be his messenger in hell). So Light daren't touch Beirut's clone. It was this clone that protected the families of the 4 beasts.

Beirut was always waiting for the opportunity to kill Light and to be able to roam the planes again (to me - a hole in the storyline - he could always do so using his clone...). So he hoped for a genius to appear who will be powerful enough to kill Light and take revenge for the 4 beasts. He thought Blue Fire, a genius, was the ONE. I suspect he was eyeing Linley and Olivier too. And Beirut was disappointed at one point when Linley was at the point of death, thinking that Beirut had missed a great opportunity. In fact, in this arc, Blue Fire was sent by Beirut to protect Linley but Blue Fire was a few second late - hence Linley's near-death experience. But Linley broke through, survived, and became a Paragon (perfection).

Next Beirut, together with Blue Fire, took Linley to the Necro highest level and told him the history of the 4 beasts and Light.

Linley got the last 2 sparks - water and earth (I think). So they planned to kill off a baddie sovereign for the wind spark. What was missing - fire spark. Note: Linley still had to practice to advance in the law but his background made him superpowerful already, just by refining. And his subsequent progress astounded both Beirut and Blue Fire...

If Linley completed absorbing these 4 sparks, (no one expected this, and I can't ascertain from GT why this can happen), he became a Creator. Linley got the last spark right in the middle of the battle with Fate - by killing Fate's minion sovereign who practiced Fire element.

[the laws of the 4 beasts - Wind (refined by Beirut), Fire (refined by Blue Fire), Water + Earth (Linley)]

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post
    Beirut, Blue Fire & Linley - sparks, 4 sovereign beasts, last bosses.

Light sovereign battled the 4 sovereign beasts. Somehow, out of expectation, the Light managed to kill them. The dragon was the last to survive. While Light was fighting dragon, Beirut sneaked in and drag each of the 3 dead beasts into Yulan. He last dragged the dragon in while Light went looking for the other 3 (IIRC).

Beirut refined the wind spark from one of the beasts, and became a sovereign. He kept the other 3 in the highest level of the Necro.

Light knew it was Beirut's doing, and hence Light was always waiting for a chance to kill Beirut. Beirut hide in Yulan - remember, a sovereign cannot enter another plane - so Beirut was safe from Light.
    Beirut's clone went to hell. Light could do nothing to Beirut's clone because he was protected by one of the 4 overgods (the overgod arranged with Beirut to be his messenger in hell). So Light daren't touch Beirut's clone. It was this clone that protected the families of the 4 beasts.

Beirut was always waiting for the opportunity to kill Light and to be able to roam the planes again (to me - a hole in the storyline - he could always do so using his clone...). So he hoped for a genius to appear who will be powerful enough to kill Light and take revenge for the 4 beasts. He thought Blue Fire, a genius, was the ONE. I suspect he was eyeing Linley and Olivier too. And Beirut was disappointed at one point when Linley was at the point of death, thinking that Beirut had missed a great opportunity. In fact, in this arc, Blue Fire was sent by Beirut to protect Linley but Blue Fire was a few second late - hence Linley's near-death experience. But Linley broke through, survived, and became a Paragon (perfection).

Next Beirut, together with Blue Fire, took Linley to the Necro highest level and told him the history of the 4 beasts and Light.

Linley got the last 2 sparks - water and earth (I think). So they planned to kill off a baddie sovereign for the wind spark. What was missing - fire spark. Note: Linley still had to practice to advance in the law but his background made him superpowerful already, just by refining. And his subsequent progress astounded both Beirut and Blue Fire...

If Linley completed absorbing these 4 sparks, (no one expected this, and I can't ascertain from GT why this can happen), he became a Creator. Linley got the last spark right in the middle of the battle with Fate - by killing Fate's minion sovereign who practiced Fire element.

[the laws of the 4 beasts - Wind (refined by Beirut), Fire (refined by Blue Fire), Water + Earth (Linley)]

Thanks for the detailed summary.
    1 point of terminology though, going with Ren's translation, the 4 overgods ( 至高神) are the 4 supreme beings created to maintain the laws, they are immortal, don't have messengers and barely interact with ppl (except killing you if you destroy planes and granting *** ).

The 11 high sovereigns (主神) referred to as 'sovereign leaders' (主宰) are still mortals, and take gods as messengers. The 4 sovereign leaders of the 4 laws (death, destruction, life, fate) are the 4 most powerful ones though.

Beirut's clone is the messenger of a sovereign of destruction, an amethyst beast, but from my recollection, that's not a sovereign leader.

A paragon (大圆满上位神) is a highgod that has fully mastered all the mysteries of his element/law and is able to fully merge them. Linley after his breakthrough still wasn't a paragon, as he couldn't merge all the mysteries of his elements, but become he could do merging across elements, that made him stronger than most paragons.

As for his creator access right, if I recall correctly, because Hong Meng used the 4 elements of earth, wind, fire and water to create Linley's universe, one need to gain highest control in these (=sovereign level) and being able to combine them (- soul mutation) to break through the universe boundary and survive in the void across universes.

Beirut is an ally of those Four Divine Beast Clan? Or just a lucky random character..
    He will keep their treasure or give to Linley?

I don't recall him being their ally before the 4 divine beast died, he was super lucky that they decided to have that fight near the Yulan plane, as Beirut, before becoming a sovereign could only use his tail to reach out inside the void between planes but couldn't freely move there, so they had to die very close to his plane for him to get their corpses.
    And he used the treasure to build the god necropolis, but at the end, he still gave Linley the most precious treasure - Sovereign sparks.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaphoenix View Post
    Thanks for the detailed summary.
    1 point of terminology though, going with Ren's translation, the 4 overgods ( 至高神) are the 4 supreme beings created to maintain the laws, they are immortal, don't have messengers and barely interact with ppl (except killing you if you destroy planes and granting *** ).

The 11 high sovereigns (主神) referred to as 'sovereign leaders' (主宰) are still mortals, and take gods as messengers. The 4 sovereign leaders of the 4 laws (death, destruction, life, fate) are the 4 most powerful ones though.

Beirut's clone is the messenger of a sovereign of destruction, an amethyst beast, but from my recollection, that's not a sovereign leader.

A paragon (大圆满上位神) is a highgod that has fully mastered all the mysteries of his element/law and is able to fully merge them. Linley after his breakthrough still wasn't a paragon, as he couldn't merge all the mysteries of his elements, but become he could do merging across elements, that made him stronger than most paragons.

As for his creator access right, if I recall correctly, because Hong Meng used the 4 elements of earth, wind, fire and water to create Linley's universe, one need to gain highest control in these (=sovereign level) and being able to combine them (- soul mutation) to break through the universe boundary and survive in the void across universes.

I don't recall him being their ally before the 4 divine beast died, he was super lucky that they decided to have that fight near the Yulan plane, as Beirut, before becoming a sovereign could only use his tail to reach out inside the void between planes but couldn't freely move there, so they had to die very close to his plane for him to get their corpses.
    And he used the treasure to build the god necropolis, but at the end, he still gave Linley the most precious treasure - Sovereign sparks.
    Thanks for the explanation on how Linley could become creator by fusing the 4 elemental sparks.

1.Can anyone give me the details of the one who created coiling dragon universe..
    2.In which chapter linley will under baptism

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by San Diago; 04-24-15 at 09:37 AM.

@ alphaphoenix & ycb5959 > Thanks for your answers!

who is this leylin and what kind of role does he play in the story other than teaching linley?

Quote Originally Posted by jinlay View Post
    who is this leylin and what kind of role does he play in the story other than teaching linley?
    Well he did saved Linley a couple of times and later becomes a sovereign thanks to Beirut.

I like leylin

Quote Originally Posted by San Diago View Post
    1.Can anyone give me the details of the one who created coiling dragon universe..
    2.In which chapter linley will under baptism

Thanks in advance...

If you have read Stellar Transformation (raw or spoiler) you would know that it is created by Hong Meng, the first creator. He just awake to awareness and after eons, started to create. Linley became the second creator, and Qin Yu, the third. I am the fourth.

The baptism arc starts in Book 17 chapter 8 onwards...IIRC the baptism arcs are chapter 10 to 12
    Enjoy your baptism...

Quote Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
    I like leylin
    When I first read the raw I thought that he was Linley from the future (creator self must be powerful to go back in time, right?)
    The raw uses "Linley" too...

BTW I can't access Wuxiz atm... so dont know where the story is at now.

Does Bebe have multiple divine bodies as well? If so, what types?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBirdy View Post
    Come to think of it, other than Bebe splitting up into 'shades' to fight against a powerful saint from Bright (can't recall those earlier events already ), I don't remember him having clones. Unlike Beirut...

what chapter does Linley become fire & water saint & demi-god?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBirdy View Post
    From what I undertand he doesn't have any divine clones aside from his Darkness clones. Bebe have two bodies, one is his divine clone of Darkness, the other is his original body.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalltear View Post
    what chapter does Linley become fire & water saint & demi-god?
    lol linley already a saint a long time ago... so no water or fire saint (only divine clone represent in which element they train in, linley now only need to gather mageforce which his talent in fire is average at best and some insight in the profound mysteries and how to utilize them.....)
    in water element he will directly go to god level power after baptism.....
    training in fire elemement in hell if i recall correctly
    Last edited by KusanagiGodou; 04-26-15 at 11:12 AM.