Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 盘龙 - Coiling Dragon Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeowulf08 View Post
    Is any other girl going to fall in love with linley?
    Other than Jeena and his ex, Alice, no other girls. After marrying Delia, he just lets them die of old age.

well its not like he lets them but rather, they didnt reach saint level and obtain immortality
    he basically forgets them tho after heading to the infernal plane

On Alice and others...
    click to show/hide spoilers

Linley went and stayed in hell for 2,000 years with Bebe.
    People in Linley's plane, just died of old age. Hillman, etc...but those that reached saint level have immortality.
    These saints too lost their wives to father time if their wives have not reached saint level...

Alice was just mentioned in passing when she came to work in Baruch Empire...Linley and Alice never met after during this time

Delia also should've died of old age, but got a lower God stone as a marriage present. Before leaving the realm, in later chapters Lingley was giving God stones to his brother and allies as if it was candy, he should've at least given one to his little bro's wife or Jeena, or those loyal uncles of his.

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    Delia also should've died of old age, but got a lower God stone as a marriage present. Before leaving the realm, in later chapters Lingley was giving God stones to his brother and allies as if it was candy, he should've at least given one to his little bro's wife or Jeena, or those loyal uncles of his.
    On God Stones /Divine Sparks
    One can only absorb a lower Divine Spark upon reaching the saint level, and upon reaching the saint level, one's already immortal (provided no violent death occur), so him giving "candies" to the non saint characters wouldn't have helped them.

Only Delia's Divine Spark was a specially customized one by Beirut to give her insights to reach sainthood and then godhood.

Quote Originally Posted by hoip1 View Post
    ummm...you are about 50% correct, major spoiler below

- level 1-9
    - Saint
    - Divine/God (lower, middle, upper) achieved by either Scrolls or Practising.

The power level of the god stage is different. Each element is divided in sections eg the earth element is divided into 6 attributes when you completely understand one attributes you become a lower god, when you completely understand 3 attributes you become middle god and when you understand all 6 attributes you become an upper god. But the strength of the god level varies if you are able to fuse attributes you become even stronger and when you completely fuse all the attributes you become achieve completion.

Completion God - Fusing of all attributes in your element

Soul fusion - when you become a saint you get an "elemental soul", and when you have multiple "elemental souls" it can fuse when you survive a life threatening injury.

- Lord (lower, middle, upper) when the upper world/higher plane was first created the lucky individuals who found the scrolls are able to become this.

- Supreme Lords - 4 lords who rule over other the lords (each higher plane has a supreme lord)

- Highest Supreme Lords: are beings created by "Hong" (first universe creator) to manage and balance liney's universe.

- Ultimate ruler - Hong, Linley and Qin Yu

got a little vague on the details after lord but its similiar to the "God" level

regarding the last part in ST hong is 鸿蒙 and linley is 林蒙. Meng is ???

Just curious... Does a Dragonblood warrior have to swallow the draconic core in order to obtain the attributes of that dragon?

OK - asked before...

Linley obtained 3 articles to summon the Supreme God of Life (to restore grandpa Doehring)
    Who is she and how many Supreme Gods are there? 4?
    How are they related to Hong Meng (they don't appear much in the story)?

Think I found the answer is the last chapter (Hong Meng talks with Linley)

These 4 supreme gods were created by Hong Meng simply to apply his rules in the universe.
    Last edited by ycb5959; 03-04-15 at 12:43 AM.

Can someone tell me the powers of life and fate magic?

Can someone explain a little about Linley getting a soul mutation? Does he only get it once he reaches deity level in 4 elements? Or does he get a soul mutation with earth/water first then later on it mutates again with the other elements he learns?

will zassler to do something in the war?
    Last edited by casgoldsmith; 03-05-15 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
    no. can't recall, but me thinks its because he is now at saint level...

In fact, zassler fades from the scene after the annihilation of the Church
    [other than getting a godhead for refining, from Linley]

Quote Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
    Zessler is already a saint at that time i think? and he recommends to summon a million of zombies because they will lose if they don't do something about it. But i think Desri forbids it? but then Bebe's friend the Rat Emperor unleashed the Rat Tide (of death) in the war and i think it didn't break the peace treaty because the Rat in the Rat Tide is not saint levels

also Heidens, Osseno and the Saint Angel meet Linley and they fight. One Undying warrior (forgot his name) split Osseno in half in one swing , The magical beast (in the MT it was called a Phoenix) or the Angel was killed by Linley in one move decapitation.

Heidens used his powerful move to kill Linley but it didn't work maybe because of the Coiling Dragon Ring and then Desri came and ask Linley to stop pursuing Heidens and Linley asked why is it because of Ernst? Desri said it's not about his friend but the God that watched over the Holy Church if the people stopped worshiping the Holy Church what if that God Descends?

that's all i understand in the MT.
    Last edited by kidopitz27; 03-05-15 at 10:50 PM.

thanks guys

Hey guys, Can someone tell me when is Linley going to become a prime saint and a saint magus? ( which chapter)

Is Linley still actually carving some sculptures? I mean that's the thing that helped him the most of overcoming barriers after barriers of being magus.

sculpturing is mentioned a bit but does not seem to play a large part in his later powerup

What I can recall of his powerups

In Necropolis of the Gods, he had an epiphany and powerups beats the last stage to get the various artifacts
    "Green Fire" (Zach) helped him to breakthrough in a major way
    The big one is his power up in the battle competition in order to win medals to resurrect his family and bros
    The even bigger one is his epiphany on his near death bed
    The last bigger one is his breakthrough to creator level

There are other breakthroughs along the way but too many to recollect...

Will Linley get more additional Profound Truths? Also I've always wondered if Linley is only one who is magus and warrior at the same time.

Edit: From what I read in Book 10 Chapter 35 the High Priest is a woman?
    Last edited by Xīxuè; 03-07-15 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xīxuè View Post
    Will Linley get more additional Profound Truths? Also I've always wondered if Linley is only one who is magus and warrior at the same time.

Edit: From what I read in Book 10 Chapter 35 the High Priest is a woman?
    High priest is

a woman. She and War God became an item. Bebe teased them a bit...
    Don't recall any other who is both magus and warrior. But after they reached deity level, it doesn't seem to make a difference as they practice by 'rules' (e.g. fire, wind, earth, etc)

Is Linley going to use the training room?