Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: God of thunder translations

Red face Chapter 10: The furore of Tiger Cliff Castle (2)

Chapter 10: The furore of Tiger Cliff Castle (2).

Baito could not help but shout, inviting the gazes of everyone, Danui pointed at XinFeng with his eyes on Baito "It was him?"

DaShan sighed, he knew why XinFeng would tell them as he also knew that Baito, like himself that helped Feng's family and he answered "Yes, it was him."

Hu Danui, Hu Xiaohu and Hu Yi, the three Hu brothers, Ke Dao, Ke Zizhong and Hu Baito the seven of them, none of them wanted to believe it was true but the look in their eyes proved that they are not lying.

Ke Dao laughed "Feng was so powerful, how did he kill them?"

XinFeng felt a bit of disdain, was he coaxing a child? But he did not get mad and said "With a arrow."

In that moment, Danui's team was shocked into silence. Was he kidding, the toughness of a bull skin was nothing to scoff at. Danui asked "What? You...how is it possible? What bow? How can you kill a bull?"

XinFeng did not explain but just reached for his black bow and passed it over to them "This one."

Holding onto the bow, Danui's hands almost dropped it and shouted in surprise "How heavy!"

Even though this bow did not look like much, but once it came into the hands of a professional, it would seem as it is different from the others. It's weight and feeling proved its own ability.

Danui loaded a arrow and forcefully pulled the string but was only able to slightly move it, trying again, he used all his might but resulted in failure, with embarrassment on his face, he replied "What a powerful bow.....I, I can't pull it!"

Xiaohu said "Bro, lemme try." He was the famous Hercules of Tiger Cliff Castle the one that is able to raise a thousand Jin stone. (Putty: http://www.convertunits.com/from/jin+[China]/to/kg)

Passing over the bow to Xiaohu with doubt in his heart, he had never encountered such a hard bow that even he cannot pull the bow string.

"Try pulling it." (Danui)

Dashan held his laughter down, the three of them had already tried but was also unable to pull it, this bow was too hard.

Xiaohu took a deep breath, a hand on the string and the other on the handle shouting a single word "Open!"

Following his shout, the muscles of his body bulged and resulted his the tearing of his shirt. No matter the amount strength he put in, the most he could do was pull 1/5 of the string and relaxing in the slightest would cause it to go back to its original state. His face was as red as a tomato, shouting yet again he pulled the string but it was not better than his previous attempt, causing him to say "I, I can't pull it....it's too hard." With embarrassment like Danui's.

"Feng, you pull it for Uncle to see." (Danui)

XinFeng smiled and nodded "Okay." Without any delay, he grabbed the bow and using a bit of his strength, he easily pulled it. Danui and the others watched with amazement, how much strength did it take? This was too scary, they now believed that Feng was indeed the one that killed the bulls.

Hunters was a group that worshipped the strong no matter the age, if you have the ability, you would be respected.

"Baito, you should have invited him to our team." (Danui)

"If Feng had really chosen to join, would you have accepted it? Its too late to regret seeing his worth now." (DaShan)

Danui, being weaker than Dashan had no choice but to hold his anger down and smile bitterly "What a pity."

Xinfeng suddenly thought of something "There's nothing to pity, we can still find some bulls to kill and with all of you here we can bring it all back."

DaShan nodded "It's fine that way but this is such a good bargain, how is it fair for us Danui?"

Danui was overjoyed, this was indeed such a great advantage for them "Okay okay, we only want 1/5 of it, the rest is yours!"

"How many people do you have, 1/5 is too less how about 4/10? I'll try to kill more." Feng wished to hurry back so he could have more time for training.

4/10 was already about half but DaShan did not complain, as their team had 7 people while he had only 4 men, with their help they could bring back the innards and the bones.

The tree house had a big iron pot filled with charcoal, inviting everyone to sit down, DaShan lit the fire and roasted big amounts of meat.

……

They waited till late afternoon as the bull herds would always come at that time to drink.

The group of hunters excitedly waited for the herd's appearance but unfortunately not even one herd appeared.

"Dammit......we should have gone to the other side, this herd of beasts actually would not come this way." (Danui)

"I'll head over there!" (XinFeng)

DaShan stopped him "We can wait tomorrow, no rush, don't take risks."

Feng laughed "No worries, I'll be careful." Then he speedily climbed off the tree with Shi following him who said "You'll need someone to keep a lookout." But what he didn't know was that after obtaining Lunli, XinFeng was able to sense the movements within the radius of a hundred meters.

But, XinFeng did not reject him and the two of them went into the forest.

After careful inspection, XinFeng found a total of five herds, the biggest with about a few hundred and the smallest with a dozen, the small one being exactly what he wanted.

Quickly, XinFeng and Shi reached the highest point of the rocks that has about a flat space of about 7-8 meters off the ground, which was luckily in the route of the bulls, it being so high the bulls would not come up, Feng said "This place is good."

"I'll watch your back, you'll shoot them." (Shi)

XinFeng nodded and looked at the direction of the bulls and laughed "I love the bull's meat, I was so shocked when I first ate it, it's on a different level compared to the chickens and ducks."

"Bulls can increase a person's strength, if you had eaten it from young, not only will your strength be great but your body will also become especially sturdy, the only downside is that it is truly too hard to hunt." (Shi)

After waiting for about 10 minutes, the bulls finally came close. XinFeng prepared his arrows by sticking them into the ground and prepared to kill about 2-3 bulls, anymore and it'll be too hard to bring back.

Standing on the stone, they could clearly seeing the backs of the bulls. This was far closer when compared to the tree and Feng placed his sight on a strong looking middle aged bull.

Ping!

With the sound of the string the arrow pierced the bull's back with only half a finger's worth of the arrow sticking out.

That bull soundlessly fell to the ground with not even a chance too cry out, this arrow was too ruthless, directly cutting into it's heart, causing instant death.

But the sound of the bowstring alarmed the herd and the bulls in the front broke into a run. XinFeng grabbed one of the arrows on the floor and shot another, the other bulls already noticed the danger but they could not locate their attacker and could only charge onwards, within moments, they had already escaped far away, Feng shook his head "Nevermind, 2 is already enough, signal them to come here."

Shi nodded and whistled loudly.

After a few minutes, DaShan and Danui had already arrived, seeing the kneeling bulls, Xiaohu was shocked "What a powerful arrow.......it actually pierced into the back of the bull....Feng! You....you are amazing."

With such a strong shooting ability, Feng could live in Tiger Cliff Castle and definitely enjoy a easy life, of course all hunters wanted to live a peaceful life, but to XinFeng, it wasn't his goal.

With so much men, they easily tied the legs of the bulls and dragged them to the treehouse.

"The wounds of these bulls are small, we'll block it and bring it back. Splitting it here is too dangerous." (Dashan)

Danui also agreed, with two big bulls, having 4/10 was already almost equivalent to a whole bull itself, his heart was filled with excitement.

5 men dragging a bull each, the five men happily returned.

After reaching the castle, they received huge attention, being able to hunt two bulls without casualties was already considered a miracle.

A single bull could provide big amounts of meat, even the bones and innards are also considered treasures not counting the hide and horns, the whole body was a treasure chest,

Both Danui and DaShan decided to bring along small teams to hunt more bulls, the ideal plan was to provided a bull for each household. With such a gain, every family can pass through winter safely as using the horns and hide can trade large amounts of food as well as the bull being meat itself reaching a few thousand Jin including the edible innards and bones.

At this moment, the patriarch of Tiger Cliff Castle came. [Puttty: (⌒-⌒; ) ]
    Go to my web at putttytranslations.wordpress.com

Thanks Puttty.

Thanks Putty
    Last edited by criticalmind; 03-14-15 at 09:39 AM.

Okay~as I've said in previous replies, (totally forgotten where) I may stop posting my chapters here after i reach chapter 10 and focus on wordpress cause I'm too lazy @-@ I may change my mind, who knows

I'm sorry ;-;

Woohoo! Chapters releases are great when you least expect them~ ε-(´∀`; ) one more chapter and I'll clear off my debt! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) MUAHAHAHAHAA! *cough cough* (= ̄ ρ ̄=) ..zzZZ

Chapter 11: Ambush

The patriarch of Tiger Cliff Castle was not a tyrant but was a man that consulted the opinions of many, however in times of conflict, he would be the representative. Normally he does not have any power, the only advantage is that every time a team goes out, a portion of their loot would be his, and another would be given to the poor people in Tiger Cliff Castle.

The position of the patriarch would be changed every few years, mostly the Hu or Ke household's old hunters, normally the trusted old people have the opportunity to be the patriarch. The current one belongs to the Hu surname named Hu Cangya, a man once famous for hunting which is already 50 years old now.

The time here is different from Feng's previous world, in a day there is about 30 hours, which is his estimation, a year is not 365 days but summer is about 300 days and winter with about 200. A year here was about a year and half in his previous life. So 15 years old according to his last life, it would be about 18 years old, the people here had great physical conditions, which is why fifteen years old and above could go out to hunt.

Upon hearing the news of Ke Dashan and Danui's team killing two bulls, Cangyu immediately went to visit Xinfeng's house.

Cangyu brought a few people to Xinfeng's house, as the patriarch, he used to worry for this household even though the Lei family were outsiders, the amount of residents is small so every person is treasured, during the Lei household's time of need, he naturally helped them.

After entering the courtyard, they were attacked by the smell of blood, 2 skinned bull hanged on a giant wooden rack, one of which was almost fully divided. On the floor was wooden tubs of meat, inviting the happiness of everyone in the courtyard.

DaShan and Danui were the ones that divided the meat, giving XinFeng the most as he was the one that killed them.

Cangyu quickly knew of Feng's contributions and became very enthusiastic, hunters that could kill bulls are the best no matter wherever they are "Feng, Tiger Cliff Castle's gains this year is generally not high, hoho, could you help out everyone."

LeiBao's mood immediately changed, he used to had a very irritable temper but now he was very calm compared to his past "Leader, my little grandson is only sixteen and just finished his first hunt, how can he even help you?" (Putty: Feng said fifteen earlier, I have no idea why gramps decided to call him 16, though in Chinese calendar you are already a year older after every year no matter your birthday which is why I'm currently "fourteen" hue)

Cangyu laughed "Big brother Lei, this grandson of yours is impressive, being able to hunt bulls on his first time, hoho, big brother, you know the gains this year is little and now winter is approaching. I originally decided to gather all the teams and have a massive group hunt but I didn't expect Feng to be so capable.

LeiBao felt a bit upset, he understood Cangyu's meaning "You want Feng to be master hunter?"

"Big brother, with Feng as the master hunter, he need not worry about other things and can receive a portion."(Cangyu)

The hunters on the scene all smiled, bulls are very hard to kill, their skin normally cannot be cut through by a weapon, even those that falls in traps take a lot if effort to kill.

Importantly, it's meat is very nutritious, normally a hunter takes about 5-6 Jin to feel full but only 2 Jin worth of bull meat is enough to fill their stomachs to the brim not only I ncluding the benefits of the meat. Plus, it's hide can be used to make armor, horns for hard bows, a bull was basically a treasure trove, in the eyes of hunters, bulls are the best target. (Puttty: okay I get it, bulls are great stap repeating pls)

The amount of able bodied young hunters in Tiger Cliff Castle amount to about 300 men and dozens of teams, with the biggest team of fifteen men and the least whom used to be Dashan's team, a total of 4 now including Feng. In the Castle, only the strong dares to have only 3 men in a team.

LeiBao sighed "Okay, since everyone had always helped up, this counts as a reciprocation."

Cangyu's face turned slightly red, he felt as though he was demanding returns for his kind deeds.

"It's fine grandfather, I accept being the Master Hunter."Feng had seen to many intrigues in his past life, the honesty of the people here was something he was grateful for, many things made him grateful and now he had the ability, of course he would want to repay them.

Cangyu smiled "Great, Feng you go rest I'll gather hunters, it's a pity that many teams have not returned so now we can only gather about a hundred, we'll set off tomorrow.

……

Large scale hunting is very complex, especially focusing on a single kind, this is not a surround hunt but a professional one which needs away least tens of the strongest hunters skilled in hunting large animals, of course the others would be instrumental in hauling them back.

Tiger Cliff Castle never had this kind of Master Hunter, no one would expect a sixteen year old Master hunter.

One must know that to become a Master hunter your power must be able to gain all of the hunter's respect. In the wild, if a Master hunter comes into contact with a team, he would be given the authority to command them, of course provided they belong to Tiger Cliff Castle.

In the gathering of all the hunters Cangyu declared that XinFeng would become Tiger Cliff Castle's Master hunter, but there was not much surprise from the audience as most of them had already heard that a young hunter had emerged able to kill a bull within a short time. Most of them had already came into contact with bulls and knew of their toughness which is why no one rejected XinFeng despite of their doubts, hoping to see the power of this youth in the expedition.

Preparations had already finished in a small amount of time, the participants not only included hunters but also many young woman, not to hunt but to take care of the prey and also carry them back. The woman here also had great strength, though not as much as the men but when compared to the women in Xinfeng's previous world, they were like tyrannosaurs level.

About daybreak, the skies were filled with clouds leaving dark patches on the ground, everyone assembled, ready to leave.

They left Tiger Cliff Castle giving off an mighty air with patriarch Cangyu following behind, his duty was to command and coordinate everyone, with him here, contradictions are less likely to appear.

Every team leader was given a job, some as vaunt couriers, some as defense, some guarding the rear. XinFeng sat at the sidelines, noticing Cangyu's great ability to organize everyone, a hundred plus hunters, about sixty women, a total of almost 200 people without a trace of chaos as they headed to the familiar pond, a place where bulls would definitely go.

XinFeng walked in between the teams, two who walked in front with about 10 people taking care of beasts that came into their way.

The pond is the most famous hunting ground closest to the castle but normally powerful teams would not come here even though there is many kinds of prey that would come, it was very dangerous as who can swear that a strong beast will not appear.

Suddenly, the teams walking in front gave a sharp whistle, Cangyu revealed a shocked expression "Hurry! On stand-by! The Lead Eagles are here to launch a surprise attack!"

About a dozen of men charged onwards, these was the famously strong hunters of the castle, naturally, Feng had also joined them with his black bow.

DaShan cursed loudly, of course he knew, these attackers are probably here to avenge their comrades, he gave a shout and brought Nanshan and Shi to join the others,

Cangyu shouted as loud as he could "The others be careful! Stay here as defense!" He had brought about 60 women here, these was the farmers and main people in the family he could not risk their safety, bringing so many woman this time was already a giant risk on his part.

Most of the hunters surrounded the women, most of these women are their wives and sisters if any harm come to them, how could the men accept it?

XinFeng felt the high numbers of attackers, twenty plus in front and about ten behind, the exact amount is unknown but he felt that there was about 8-9 close to ten.

After a string of painful cries, the hunters of Tiger Cliff Castle shouted "Be careful! They have archers."

Archers are a special existence within hunters, they are more for shooting humans than animals as in this world of beasts, their threat is too small. Of course, this does not include Lei XinFeng as he had already surpassed original humans.

Upon hearing about the archers, all the hunters of the castle immediately hid behind a rock or a tree and stopping recklessly charging in, at that moment 2 men had already been shot but their condition is unknown, these men were professionals, not one wanted to check if they were alive and become a target.

DaShan hid behind a tree and prepared his long bow but was unable to locate the enemy, in this dense forest, sight was limited, all the hunters here are experienced masters, no one would easily give away their location. Men of Tiger Cliff Castle had a disadvantage, being the one ambushed, the enemy had a chance of hide, resulting in the casualties Tiger Cliff Castle had.

Watch this...http://kissanime.com/Anime/The-Garde...Movie?id=87468
    The ending song was nice

t-that was fast

thnx for the chapter

Thanks for the chapter~
    I know I won`t watch this movie because:
    a)I am not interested in drama
    b)I am not interested in romance
    c)brace yourselves,tests are incoming
    d)I generally don`t watch all that many movies anymore :/

Thanks Puttty

Always Looking Forward to this Great Series!!!!

Chapter 12: ambush (2)

6 RepliesTo avoid getting shot, no one dared to move, the other portion men of Tiger Cliff Castle protected the women while men of Lead Eagles noticed the large amount of enemies and also did not dare to move.With archers positioned and ready to shoot, It was a game of patience. DaShan looked behind him, towards his right was Shi, and left, Nanshan. They all understood that what they needed now is for someone to break the stalemate, however unlike Nanshan and Shi, the newly joined XinFeng did not have such understanding with them.“Where’s Feng?” (Nanshan)“I saw him rush out, but I don’t know where.” Shi said, the three of them did see them charge in front and followed but XinFeng had suddenly disappeared as he was just too fast.XinFeng hid behind a boulder with lush shrubs surrounding him and a few trees in front. In such a position, his view was relatively open. He then noticed, with the help of Lighting Lunli, that there is 4 Lead Eagle archers on the trees and about a dozen of people behind the trees or in the shrubbery.This was a ambushed planned beforehand, XinFeng committed the location of those he sensed into his memory.Naturally, the men of the castle also hid in a line, no one dared to enter the central zone as they would definitely get hit.After careful inspection, XinFeng already had confidence of the situation. He quietly sneaked back to Dashan’s side and said softly “Uncle Ke, I need your help.”“What help do you need? Just say it, I’ll help!” Said DaShan, after seeing Xinfeng’s powerful archery, he had great confidence in Feng.“Just say it! I’ll also listen to you.” (Nanshan)Shi did not say anything but nodded to XinFeng, showing his willingness.Imperceptibility, XinFeng had became the leader.XinFeng could not help but feel proud, this was the advantage of being strong “I need…all of you to attract the attention, yeah, the best is for everyone to do it, but don’t charge out your task is to only make loud noises.”“No problem, Nanshan, you go notify the people on the left and I’ll go to the right. Shi, you follow Feng as defense.” DaShan immediately gave orders, within the 3 of them, only Shi carried a shield.“Okay.” Shi did not say much but as long as he had said it, it would give all his all to prove his words.After a while, the men of Tiger Cliff Castle made a ruckus the men of Lead eagles started to move, in that exact moment, XinFeng stood up and the black bow created many metallic noises, within seconds, XinFeng managed to shoot out 6 special arrows.Cries of agony sounded, the 4 men on the trees had been nailed to the trees, not even those that hid behind the trees were spared as the arrows had also shot through the trunks.It was impossible to dodge, Xinfeng’s arrows were like Death God’s papers, whoever who receives it would not live.(Putty: this is 死神的帖子, which is literally death god’s stickers but you see we the Chinese have the little thought that if you receive his paper you will die, ya know. I guess it’s a bit weird I could have remembered wrongly but I think this is it.) (puttty: who remembers this from Douluo? HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE)The lead eagles went into chaos, their archers from the trees were al nailed into the trunks of the trees, plus, most of the arrows passed through their ribs from left to right and onto the trees,nailing them with about half their life gone.This time,the men of lead eagles did not run, but shouted as they charged in front about the total of 20+ men in teams of 3-4 men each. The nearest team each had a shield equipped they charged with a desperate heart while men of Tiger Cliff Castle rained arrows upon them.XinFeng noticed that the arrows from their side could not kill many people, even if it hits, it is unable to pierce the enemy’s armor, only the face was vulnerable but the brain is the hardest to shoot, especially if the enemy is a experienced hunter.Three of the Lead Eagle’s men ran to Xinfeng’s position, they had already memorized his location after he just shot.“Feng be careful!” Shi suddenly appeared in front of XinFeng with a shield in his hand and his 3 edged spear in his other one.XinFeng laughed coldly “Don’t worry, watch me.” He had boundless confidence in his black bow, loading a arrow, he aimed to the one closest to him that is equipped with a bow.Ping!Every time he heard this metallic sound, Feng would feel a bit of eeriness, this was not a sound a bow would make, it’s more like the sound of a gun that belonged to his past world.Shi stared shocked at the reckless hunters running in their way, as if punched, a rather small hole appeared in the shield and after half a second a arrow right in the head with only the feather end sticking out would appear, death from a single arrow.Ping! Ping!No matter how fast the two hunters dodged, Feng’s arrows were simply too fast, practically impossible to dodge, they fell onto the ground instantly.Killing three people was an easy task for XinFeng, relying on the black bow’s great strength and the long arrow’s incomparable piercing power, there was almost no ways to block it.At this moment, both sides had already clashed.Dashan waved his arm and a short spear flew out, the man on the other side was no fool and also had the same kind of spear on his hand, raising his hand, he managed to hit it away. This attack did not only a fail but also gave away Dashan’s location, that hunter rushed to DaShan.Beng! Beng! (Puttty: no this isn’t a Chinese name, lel, it’s elastic sound ya know)A bowstring sounded twice, that man unhurriedly used his spear to deflect the arrow, after a loud shout, he rushed towards DaShan.Nanshan after seeing how useless arrows were, he threw away his bow and charged out along with DaShan.During the 2v1, DaShan shockingly found that the enemy was very powerful. Even though he was fighting 2 men at once, he had done it with ease while surveying the surroundings at the same time.Within the span of 10 seconds, DaShan already received a wound, his arm had been been cut by a sharp spear, even though it was not heavy, it noticeably slowed down Dashan’s movement. Nanshan was vexed, if Shi was here, relying on their a few years worth of understanding after hunting together, they could have withstood this master.Ping!At that familiar metal crash, that man’s face changed, without even thinking, he raised his spear and with a ding sound, the arrow fell.“Not bad, to be able to block my arrows, Dashan, Nanshan, retreat!” (Feng)Hearing this unique bowstring’s sound, Dashan and Nanshan knew it was XinFeng’s and retreated.That Lead Eagle hunter stared at the surroundings, with a faint voice, he said “Come out, hiding somewhere and shooting isn’t what a real man would do, come out and fight me!”XinFeng knew that he would not be able to harm this person with his black bow, not only that but he had also ran out of arrows. Throwing his bow to Shi, he pulled out his dagger and walked out.That man had a astonished look on his face as he saw XinFeng, he did not expect the person that was able to threaten him, was actually a youth, this was too unexpected “I did not expect Tiger Cliff Castle to have this kind of archer, hoho, let’s have a duel, who loses who dies.”“Bastard! I’ll fight you!” (DaShan)“Not you! You’ll die so easily.” (Guy)After XinFeng practiced lighting Lunli, he had great confidence and not only that but his attitude had also changed, influencing his own thoughts “Lei XinFeng! You! Name!”“What a interesting kid, I am Lead Eagle’s Dafei, hoho, what a pity, you’ll be dying in my hands! Come, let me see, how strong is Tiger Cliff Castle’s next generation.” (Dafei)XinFeng looked at the dagger in his hands and at the enemy’s 2 meter long steel spear “Die in your hands? Be careful don’t choke! Dashan, give me a short spear!Dashan had used 2 spears earlier, leaving him with 2, he threw one to XinFeng “Feng, be careful.”Feng laughed “After so many years, hehe, I should fight at least once shouldn’t I!” If he had not practiced Lei Lunli, he would feel a bit of intimidatation.Dafei’s face changed “Come! Let me see if your level is able to block my attacks.” He felt as though he had already won, the only difference is how long will it take to kill the enemy, even if the enemy dragged it out, the result would be the same.Even though the Lead Eagle and Tiger Cliff Castle is still fighting, but Dafei had a rather high position in Lead Eagles, while he spoke, all fighting ceased. The hunters of Tiger Cliff Castle also stopped after seeing Xinfeng challenging the enemy and retreated, deciding to help Xinfeng as after all, he is the Master hunter.Cangyu had already arrived with a group of hunters.Ying Dafei’s heart thumped, he did not expect Tiger Cliff Castle to have brought so many hunters, and that he had miscalculated. However, he noticed XinFeng seemed to have a problem as the as the hunters of Tiger Cliff Castle held a trace of nervousness, proving that XinFeng is a rather important person “Men of Lead Eagles retreat! Cease fighting!” If they wanted to duel, the needed to first control the situationCangyu had also gave the same order before asking XinFeng “Feng, what’s going on.” Without seeing the previous situation, he did not know what is going on, but he felt uneasiness seeing Lei Xinfeng and Ying Dafei’s confrontation.XinFeng said as though unaffected “He wants to kill me.”

This is a bit late cause I was busy and only posted it on WordPress, well, if you haven't read it on WordPress here you go, meow

Thnx Puttty

Thanks Puttty

chapter 14 is out on https://putttytranslations.wordpress.com/ by putty

Thanks puttty
    3tired5reading will do it tomorrow

Chapter 15 up here

Chapter 16: Internecine (2) is upppppppp.

FYI, Chapter 9: The furore of Tiger Cliff Castle. link is broken on your web site in the Table of Contents, puttty. Also, should the title actually be "The Fury of Tiger Cliff Castle"?

Thanks for the translations!
    Last edited by faerro; 03-27-15 at 06:00 AM.

What's the chinese name of this series ? I want to check if it has a manhua.

17 chapters and no synopsis?
    Never mind found it............still needs to be on first page..just saying...
    Last edited by Peccatore; 04-06-15 at 09:08 PM.

Chapter 18 is up.

Thanks putty for your hardwork m(_ _)m