Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Virtual World - The Legendary Thief (网游之盗版神话) by Shi Luo Ye (失落叶)

Please visit my site: Lingson Translation (Currently translating "Virtual World: The Legendary Thief", "Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants" and proofreading "I Shall Seal The Heaven")

Lingson regarding chapter 36 xinyu said my mom would almost die in envy. I think it's better to change it to almost make mother die in envy or something like that. Because in that sentence xinyu refer to herself and not her mother. And spirit?? I think ghost will better description

Thanks Kyle.. I made the changes already
    Please visit my site: Lingson Translation (Currently translating "Virtual World: The Legendary Thief", "Assassin Landlord & Beauty Tenants" and proofreading "I Shall Seal The Heaven")

Quote Originally Posted by KyleSteward View Post
    Lingson regarding chapter 36 xinyu said my mom would almost die in envy. I think it's better to change it to almost make mother die in envy or something like that. Because in that sentence xinyu refer to herself and not her mother. And spirit?? I think ghost will better description
    spirit and ghost can be used as a description for a ghost so both are correct

Sorry for the late notice here.. Chapter 38 is out already.

The Legendary Thief - Book 02 - Chapter 038

Starting from this chapter, the publishing location of this novel moved to TranslationNations. But, everything else would still remain the same. Thank you guys!

Chapter 39 is out.

The Legendary Thief - Book 02 - Chapter 039

P.S. Sorry guys for the wrong URL. Corrected now.
    Last edited by Lingson; 06-10-15 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Mistake in the URL

The story is evolving even further. It's going to be interesting soon I guess.

Chapter 40 is out.

The Legendary Thief - Book 02 - Chapter 040

Is Lin Fan going to interfere with the fight or not?

Find out in Chapter 41:

The Legendary Thief - Book 02 - Chapter 041

Ugh, sorry guys, I forgot to post the announcement for chapter 46 here.

Chapter 46 and 47 is released.

The Legendary Thief - Book 02 - Chapter 046

The Legendary Thief - Book 02 - Chapter 047

Congratulations to me for the 50th Chapter

Congratulations!! YAY!!!

Gratz, bro!
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

Thanks @foxs and deathblade

Chapter 51 is out.

The Legendary Thief - Book 02 - Chapter 051