Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 9 Heavenly Thunder Manual by Deng Tian (九转雷神诀 - 邓天)

Ch 59 - Searching In Vain

"Since our country doesnt want to meddle with this, it looks like they dont want any direct conflicts with the Kou country. We cant do much about it but at least for now, the most important thing is to search throughout the country for the presence of anymore of these bacterial insects, its the only recourse we have." Said Nuo Yi Long helplessly.

Lei Yu heavily sighed, "since our country doesnt want to clash with the Kou country, I personally have nothing to be afraid of so Ill get to the bottom of this.

Little Yu, what are you planning to do? Nuo Yi Long hurriedly asked with surprise.

Nothing major, uncle Nuo, dont worry about it. Lei Yu stood up and then said: Im going to coordinate with my fellow brothers to look for clues, if something comes up, I will contact you immediately.

Although Lei Yu seemed a bit strange, they couldnt put a finger on exactly whats wrong, so Nuo Yi Long and Nuo Yi Feng both nodded while Lei Yu then turned and left.

Inside Ming Sect, Du Zhang Hais office.

"Why is Mr. Otsuka personally bringing this bacterial agent?" Du Zhang Hais voice sounded very polite.

A forty to fifty year old Kou person in less than fluent Tenglong language replied: "Nagasaka and several of his men were killed in Tenglong, and some important goods left behind were seized by your country so the situation is very serious for us.

"Oh? Something like this happened?" Du Zhang Hai put on an act because he had already received news of this early on. Among the major figureheads of the country, Ming Sect had placed their own members to keep a watchful eye on them, thus for a matter like this, it could be considered him already gaining first hand information. Of course he made no mention of this in front of Otsuka.

Otsuka did not usually show his face in deals because his identity in the Kou country could be regarded as pivotal. The country of Kou were divided into two great forces, one could say these two forces were evenly matched, so they each could not eradicate the other.

One of the major forces was openly known to the public, mainly made up of officials that ran the day to day affairs of the Kou country. The other major force were the underground world that were singularly handled by the Yamaguchi-gumi, one could say they were untouchable. Even though these forces were considered good vs. bad, they would at times mutually benefit off each other as if they were partners. As for Otsuka, he is considered an Advanced Ninja in the Yamaguchi-gumi. Ninjas in the Kou country were respected and admired by everyone, so with the emergence of the insects carrying a deadly bacterium, the officials of Kou naturally had to cover-up for the Yamaguchi-gumi. But of course they could not openly assist them; otherwise if this incident went all the way to the United Nations, then things would become troublesome.

Du Zhang Hai did not chat too much with Otsuka, except Otsuka did request the Ming Sect for help in finding the murderer of his underling Nagasaka. In actuality, this was not a difficult task so Du Zhang Hai agreed to the request, then bid farewell to this foreign guest.

"Sect Leader, it looks your intentions are well planned out!" A masked man in black came out from a hidden door behind the bookcase.

"I actually knew of this a long time ago, I was just waiting to see how Martial Sect was going to handle it. Cant say for sure, but we might even get some unexpected gains out of this. Du Zhang Hais eyes revealed a cold glint.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lei Yus heart felt very anxious. Since the matter was related to the Kou country, his own country did not want to pursue this. As long as no irreparable situation occurs, everyone just wanted to turn a blind eye to it.

But Lei Yu could not do this, his own friend little Ke had been sullied. And now she was disoriented from suffering a mental breakdown, making him extremely angry. He vowed to find out which major force inside the Kou country dared to be so savage. Not only that, actually daring to come to Tenglong and stirring up such a major incident along with it.

All the elite troops were coordinating with the police in searching for clues, hoping no major catastrophe would happen. As for Lei Yu, theres really not much he could help with so he simply returned home.

Ai Er had already called a doctor over in the morning, but it wasnt one from the hospital little Ke worked at for the sake of her reputation. Lei Yu of course kept his mouth shut about it, now only nine people in this world knew little Ke had been sullied, and five of them could not speak ever again.

"Little Kes mental status gradually stabilized after taking some anti-anxiety medication, shes asleep now. Ive already called her hospital to request some time off so there shouldnt be any problems." Ai Er sighed as she looked at Lei Yu.

How should we explain this to her family? Asked Lei Yu a bit worried.

What? You dont know?

Know what?

"Oh, I thought you knew..." Ai Er looked at the sleeping little Ke, her heart turning a bit sour. "Little Ke grew up in an orphanage, Ive never heard her mentioning anything about her personal life. I only know that she was an orphan that was adopted around the age of ten. When she arrived at my school, we became classmates and our relationship had always been close. After I went to school abroad, we havent been in contact. It was just this past year that I realized she had become a nurse at the hospital you stayed at. Little Kes personal life experience was already very sad, I did not expect her to suffer such an experience as well, the heavens are really unfair!

Lei Yus heart ached like it was tied into a knot; such a happy and lovely girl would experience such an unfortunate event overnight. And while this girl was suffering a mental breakdown, she actually mentioned she loved him, this made Lei Yu feel even more sad and distressed.

Lei Yu secretly vowed that he would see this matter to its end. Not only was the person behind attacking little Ke had to pay with his life, but everyone this person was associated with had to pay their price in blood. Besides, whoever this group of people belonged to are probably bad people anyway, were there even any good people in the Kou country?

After a month of searching in secret, not a single clue was found. The forces of Martial Sect gradually returned to their bases, while the police also gradually withdrew from this incident. The fear and danger of the insects bacteria slowly faded as time went by.

No matter what, Lei Yu was unable to figure out the identity of those people he killed and whom they had worked for.

When things had been thought to have come to a conclusion, perhaps the Ming Sect thought of a person of great potential, so they made the initiative to contact the Advanced Ninja Otsuka.

"Mr. Otsuka, I have some news for you about the situation you asked me to investigate about. Du Zhang Hai lightly smiled as he sipped a cup of tea.

Hearing there was news, Otsukas spirit immediately perked up. The Kou countrys ninjas identity and status were very respected, no matter what rank the ninja was, as long as one of them dies, then the murderer must be found. Especially for the underground force Yamaguchi-gumi who prided on their viciousness as their motto.

Mr. Du, tell me this persons name and the cost of our previous transaction will be returned to you. Asked Otsuka.

Du Zhang Hai smiled, "Mr. Otsuka is so generous." Able to grab drugs worth $5 - 6 million for free, then why not? Moreover, he could borrow the power of a foreign force to get rid of a troublesome seedling, seeing the best of both worlds was something the Ming Sect was most happy to see.

His name is Lei Yu.

Ch 60 - Little Ke Is Abducted

Otsuka noted down the name, and at the same time found out from Du Zhang Hai that Lei Yu was a member of Tenglongs military group. If that was the case, he could not take care of him outright in the open, he had to use some behind the scene methods.

Du Zhang Hai did not really see this Advanced Ninja as the same status as him, just with his own strength, even if he was a citizen of the Kou country he would stand at the top. But when it involved money, then he had to give this Otsuka some face because no one would ever think they had too much money.

After leaving Du Zhang Hais office at Ming Sect, Otsuka promptly ordered his men to tail and investigate this Lei Yu. Things took shape very quickly; although the Yamaguchi-gumi was only in its infancy stage within Tenglong country, but to search for a person wasnt a difficult thing. And since Lei Yu typically does not take any evasive maneuvers while he travels, even if he was a member of Dragon Group, Lei Yu did not make any attempts to announce or hide his status.

Official Otsuka, weve found Lei Yus home address.

Thats good." Otsuka gestured his hand for his men to leave, he was then planning his next move silently.

If this situation was not thoroughly investigated, he wont be able to explain himself to headquarters. The death of four Elementary and one Intermediate Ninja was no small matter; he had to be careful in dealing with this.

--------------------------------------------------------

Fang Yi Ke suffered from a psychological trauma so she could not be subject to anymore shocks or excessive stimulus. Ai Er had been accompanying her the entire time, and because Dragon Group did not make any progress, Nuo Yi Long and others gradually slackened their concentration with the incident.

Brother Yu, youve returned.

Hearing Ai Ers voice, Lei Yus mood improved a lot. He went to Dragon Group and requested areas to be searched again in case an important clue was missed, but due to the complicated relationship of the superiors up top, Nuo Yi Long denied the request.

"Ai Er, you've worked hard during this period of time, always accompanying at the side of little Ke." Lei Yu gently stroked Ai Ers hair, smelling the scent of her which made him relax somewhat.

Little Ke and I are like sisters, of course I would take good care of her, especially when she is this unfortunate.

A clank" sound was suddenly heard. They both glanced at each other before running towards the bedroom.

But they found little Ke still sleeping, so where did the sound come from? Lei Yu frowned slightly. According to his senses, he quietly walked towards the window and peered out through a curtain seam, seeing a black shadow swaying.

What is it?

"Shhh!" Lei Yu placed his index finger on his lips as a sign to be quiet, so Ai Er immediately stopped talking.

The black shadow outside the window paused for about a minute, then started moving again. By the window, a "clank" sound was heard again. Lei Yu finally understood where this sound was coming from - in order to keep hanging onto the wall, the black shadow stabbed his/her weapon into it as leverage.

Slightly exhaling, Lei Yu suddenly opened the curtains. The black shadows reaction was extremely fast, it jumped backwards instantly leaving Lei Yus attacking range. The teacup that Lei Yu was holding in preparation shot out of his hands. With a "crash," the teacup struck the black shadow making it fall. Even though this was only the second floor, but because of Lei Yus sudden attack, the black shadow could not keep calm and the injuries sustained should not be light from landing in a bad angle.

Lei Yu turned around and cried out: Not good, theyre ninjas from the Kou country!

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh! As Lei Yu just finished crying out, three black shadows sprang from the eaves of the house, crashing through the windows and into the house. Lei Yu clashed with them, and at that moment, a loud noise came from outside the door. Two ninjas had broken the door lock and rushed in from the outside, finding that their three companions werent able to handle Lei Yu. One of them reacted swiftly by wanting to rush to where Ai Er was standing. That ninja was then knocked to the ground by Lei Yus spinning kick. Ai Er who had just recovered from shock wanted to hide behind Lei Yus back.

Once again, some wind noises were heard. Like grasshoppers, five black shadows pounced into the room. At this moment, there were still three ninjas confronting Lei Yu. In order for Lei Yu to ensure the safety of Ai Er, the speed to defeat his opponents had to be slowed down. Two ninjas grasped this chance to rush towards where little Ke was sleeping.

When Lei Yu was finally able to react, it was already too late. A long shiny knife was placed on little Kes white neck.

"Bastards!" With a cry of rage, Lei Yus punch penetrated into the chest of ninja in front of him, his hands immediately covered with blood. But the knife was already placed against little Kes neck, no matter how fast Lei Yus speed was, it was impossible for him to instantly save her. What to do, what should I do?

Lei Yu couldnt think of way to deal with this. The ninjas remaining also knew they couldnt take on Lei Yu since several of their companions had already been killed by him. Perhaps it was from seeing Lei Yus anxiousness, thus, two of them picked up little Ke and jumped out of the window in a panic to flee with her.

F*cking beasts! Lei Yu also jumped out the window running after them.

It may have been from carrying the hostage, but the speed of the two ninjas were very slow, slow enough that Lei Yu caught up to them within seconds.

Let go of her, otherwise dont even think of leaving here! Screamed Lei Yu viciously while clenching his fists.

They two did not seem to understand Lei Yus words, only glancing at each other. Coincidentally, little Ke happened to wake up at this time and seeing two people carrying her, she desperately struggled. But no matter how much she struggled, she could not wriggle her way out of their grasp. The blade of the small knife still resting on little Kes neck cut open a small wound, and blood started trickling down the blade.

Lei Yu clenched his teeth, yet what could he do right now? Was he to ignore little Kes life and directly kill the two?

One of the ninjas blurted out a badly mangled Tenglong language, "dont follow us or we will kill her!

Both ninjas starting retreating backwards, half focused on holding onto their hostage and half focused on this strong opponent. Lei Yu did not dare to make any sudden movements. The ninjas continued moving backwards slowly, farther and farther away, ten meters... fifteen meters... Lei Yu dared only to take small steps forward.

A black commercial car came rushing over. Once Lei Yu realized what was going on, it was already too late. The two ninjas shoved little Ke into the car, stepped on the throttle to the max, and the car quickly left the area. Lei Yu stood there with bloodshot eyes, but his heart realized that being anxious was of no use, he could only wait. Lei Yu could be considered calm facing this sudden situation, at least his mind was able to think things through instead of making rash decisions.

"Their goal should be seeking revenge on me, so their intent on capturing little Ke as a hostage should be to threaten me with it. Ugh, things are getting more and more complicated.

Ai Er ran out of the house and asked: Wheres little Ke?

My fault, its all my fault. Little Ke was abducted because they were coming after me." Lei Yu helplessly exhaled.

"How could that be? Those bastards!" Ai Er was angrily stamping her feet. "Little Ke is already so pitiful; growing up without parents; sullied by these animals; and now they even abducted her. Brother Yu, you have to save her!

"Dont worry, I will definitely save her. But right now I dont even know where their nest is, and Dragon Group is reluctant to intervene in any situations related to the Kou country. Looks like I can only rely on myself to solve this.

I will give my brother a call.

"Dont!" Lei Yu hurriedly stopped her. "We cant involve any more people in this situation. Those psychotic sons of *****es arent from a small organization. According to the information obtained from Dragon Group, these could be the members of a huge underworld organization inside the Kou country. I will take you home immediately so just keep this thing a secret from your brother for the time being, you definitely cant mention it. If theres any news of little Ke, I will immediately let you know so dont worry.

But you

"Dont worry, they arent my equal. I have nothing to fear even if they come for me right now. Im actually afraid for your wellbeing so its definitely safer for you to go home. No matter how brazen these people are, I dont think they would dare to blatantly attack the family members of this countrys military Commander."

"Fine then, but you must be careful, if theres any news, you must tell me immediately! Ai Ers eyes were filled with concern.

Lei Yu nodded his head. He then went to his garage and drove Ai Er home. There was really no need to notify Nuo Hu of this situation, the less people that knew the better. As long as Lei Yu is able to find the tiniest bit of clue, he will completely erase this group of bastards from the world.

Ch 61 - The Hero Rescues The Beauty?

The strange thing was that ever since Lei Yu went home, he did not leave his house for three days. There werent any appearances of suspicious people during that time, or any suspicious phone calls.

His mind at its limit, Lei Yu was only focusing on rescuing the pitiful little Ke. Smacking his forehead, Im so stupid!

Quickly packing some things, Lei Yu was ready to head to the Ministry of Transportation to get the traffic surveillance videos for the past three days, hoping to find a clue. At this time, his cell phone rang. An unfamiliar phone number appeared so Lei Yu quickly picked it up.

After conversing some words, Lei Yu was told a location. He then drove out of the city towards a suburban area.

This suburban area was filled with crops, and there were areas that did not grow anything. Amongst this was a three-storey building with a wall surrounding it. Lei Yu parked his car outside of the wall, then went to the front door and forcefully knocked.

A young man dressed in modern clothing opened the door, his eyes revealing a hint of hatred in them. Lei Yu asked: "Wheres little Ke?

The young man did not answer, just turned around and walked inside. Lei Yu thought for a bit before following behind, noticing the three-storey building appears to have not undergone any decoration or furnishing. But at the current level they were on, five ninjas in full black clothing were standing at the center of the building.

Lei Yu increased his awareness, coldly looking at the several Kou bastards in front of him. At this time, footsteps were heard from the stairs to the second floor. Lei Yu used his peripheral vision to take a look and noticed a middle-aged man walking down.

"Mr. Lei Yu, you are quite powerful, actually daring to kill twelve of my honorable Kou countrys ninjas." Said the middle-aged man in a less than fluent Tenglong language.

Where is little Ke? Lei Yu once again asked the same question.

It seems like you are very concerned with this girl.

"Enough with spouting nonsense! Im going to ask again, where is little Ke?" Lei Yu's eyes were already releasing a chilling intention to kill. According to his unique aura, he could already feel his opponents power. Among the people present, five of the ninjas were only Elementary Ninjas, having the strength equivalent to a First Order Warrior. The young man that had opened the door for Lei Yu could be considered an Intermediate Ninja, his strength equivalent to a Second Order Warrior. But the middle-aged man speaking with Lei Yu was an Advanced Ninja; his strength was slightly above the rest.

Lei Yu wasnt too clear with the situation on the second floor because he hasnt yet attained the ability to detect at a further distance.

Its very easy to save her, just kill yourself and I will release her! Said the middle-aged man softly.

Lei Yu's eyes narrowed to a glint, "thats fine, but before I die, I'm going to kill everyone here first!" Lei Yu was already clenching his fists.

The middle-aged man did not expect Lei Yu to say something like this. From the mouths of his returning men, he found out that this twenty something year old Lei Yu was quite strong. But no matter what, this middle-aged man refused to believe someone so young would have such a level of strength. Even if he was able to kill his Elementary Ninjas, he thought Lei Yus strength would be at around the late Intermediate Ninja stage. At most, at the early stages of an Advanced Ninja, so nothing for him to worry about.

The young man that previously opened the door coldly snorted before rushing forward. Lei Yu looked at him expressionless. This young man said a bunch of words in a language he could not understand before taking out a knife from his waist and thrusting at Lei Yus chest. Even though his opponents attack was fast and sudden, in front of Lei Yu, it was considered nothing. Lei Yu looked up and simply swiped his hand across in a horizontal line, a "BAM" sound was heard, the knife in the young mans hand fell to the ground and a crack appeared on it. Everyone present was staring at Lei Yu with shock.

"I am warning you all! If you still wont let her go, I will slaughter everyone here!" Lei Yu said in cold voice.

The young man that had his knife knocked out by Lei Yu was suddenly furious. He rushed forward once again, and with a loud HAH, he performed a jump kick. Lei Yu simply sidestepped a bit, followed by single-handedly grabbing onto the young mans ankle with his left hand, then smashing down with his right elbow, "CRACK!

The young man painfully screamed while he fell to the ground, holding onto his leg and rolling back and forth. Anyone would know exactly what that sound meant, it was the sound of bones being broken.

Simply raising his hand to stop an Intermediate Ninjas attack, and then seriously wounding him, the middle-aged man suddenly became anxious. "Stay your hands or I will kill the girl upstairs.

"One of the things I hate most in life is being threatened, especially taking important people in my life as hostage and using them to threaten me with. Today, you must all die!" Lei Yu was no longer able to control his emotions. Thinking about little Kes pitiful life experience; growing up in an orphanage; her adoptive parents having passed away; she was always by herself without family; no one would have expected such a strong willed and happy girl to have been actually sullied by a bunch of animals. And now that little Kes mind was at an extremely fragile state, these *******s had actually abducted her to be used as a means to threaten him with, how could Lei Yu not lose control of his anger?

Agh!

A girls scream could be suddenly heard from upstairs. Lei Yus mind felt startled, but quickly rushed towards the staircase. The middle-aged man blocked the staircase with his body, becoming a barrier to Lei Yus path.

"Get lost!" With a furious cry, Lei Yu had already punched out a fist that was covered in a lightning net. The speed of the punch was too fast and could not be avoided, the middle-aged man was struck in the chest, his whole body flew backwards smashing against an opposite wall.

Lei Yu ignored everything and desperately rushed up. Upon seeing the scene in front of him, Lei Yus anger was at its limit. Two burly men were holding onto the weak little Ke, their face filled with the look of lust, little Kes shirt had been torn off, revealing a pair of soft pink breasts. One of the burly fellows hand was about to grab her breasts, but stopped when he saw the emergence of Lei Yu.

"You, two, must, die!" Lei Yu pronounced each and every single word with force. Layers of lightning energy surged out of his body creating a strong magnetic field. Everything with metallic properties on the second floor starting shaking non-stop.

The two burly men saw the surrounding scene and immediately released little Ke. They then took on their fighting stance that was unique to ninjas. Lei Yus anger was at its limit, there was nothing in his eyes but killing intent. Both his fists were surrounded with a powerful lightning net creating a hissing sound. With fearsome speeds that the two burly men could not react at all to, Lei Yu smashed his fists into their heads. One could only see their eyes widen before they fell onto the ground. Although the two men had already died, they were still moving a bit because their body still had residual lightning inside, and that lightly stimulated their muscles and bones. People downstairs hurriedly rushed up but the scene in front of their eyes caused them not to dare take a step forward.

At this time, the middle-aged man stumbled around and managed to get up the stairs. Even though his brain was working fine, he still could not understand what was going on; his original plan was so easily broken through. One should know, five Elementary Ninjas; three Intermediate Ninjas, and one Advanced Ninja, this battle plan was considered almost perfect. But he did not expect this Lei Yu in front of him to so easily destroy everything.

Ch 62 - Suffering Indignity Again

"All of you must die!" Lei Yus glare turned to the remaining few people, his eyes showing no emotional fluctuations. His empty eyes made those bastards want to jump out of the building to escape.

At this time, little Ke stood up with lifeless eyes, went over to one of the burly men that had already died, took a knife from his waist and aimed it at her left chest before forcefully stabbing in.

Ahh! Lei Yu hurriedly turned around, little Ke!

Forcefully holding this girl that had suffered repeated misfortune, Lei Yus chilling eyes disappeared, replacing it were eyes of endless deplore and sorrow. An anxious look had covered his entire face yet little Ke appeared to be very peaceful, her mouth muttered, "able to see you rescue me twice I'm already very satisfied. Lei... Lei Yu, I love... love you. But my body my body... is no longer pure, I do not want to tarnish you, I dont want you to be disgusted with me. Thank you for coming to save me, in my next life I will

"No! No little Ke! Dont die!" Tears were pouring out of Lei Yus eyes, a piercing scream cried out in front of this girl that had suffered so many misfortunes. Everything was already too late, little Ke stabbed a critical spot.

Lei Yu gently placed little Ke on the ground, his palms condensing a strong surge of lightning, placing his hands on top of little Kes two exposed soft breasts and pressed down. The electric current rushed into little Kes body causing her body to starting shaking. But that move was unsuccessful, so Lei Yu attempted a second time, and a third time, but was unable to reverse heavens decision.

"Little Ke! Little Ke! Wake up! Wake up! Hurry up and wake up! You cannot die! You cannot die!" Lei Yu's tears continued to stream down, dripping onto little Kes white skinned stomach and flowing to her navel.

The rest of the people started to shuffle, wanting to escape in a hurry. But they did not dare to make any big movements in case they disturb this Lei Yu that was experiencing a mental breakdown.

"Stand still!" Lei Yus voice was very low, slowly standing up straight. From experiencing his previous grief, Lei Yu became completely in rage. His previous tender eyes instantly turned into a hair-raising killing intent.

"You... you have killed so many of our people, now its just the death of one girl, you... what else do you want to do?!" The middle-aged mans voice was trembling; he finally knew what fear was. Apart from seeing super-strong experts in the Kou country, this was the first time he felt such terror in Tenglong country.

"Your people raped my friend, am I wrong to kill them? Your people came to my house to kill me, so am I wrong to kill them? Your people made my friend commit suicide, am I wrong to want to kill you?" Lei Yu asked three consecutive questions, yet the other side could not respond at all.

Inside his heart, the middle-aged man was cursing Nagasaka and all his ancestors. That lecherous pervert could have grabbed any girl, but happened to grab the friend of this god of killing. Looks like his little life would end here today.

It is my fault for not instilling discipline into my men that caused this blunder; please please forgive us Mr. Lei Yu. How about this, what do you need? Money? Beautiful girls? I will give it all to you, but only I hope that you will spare us today. This middle-aged man was exactly the deceased Nagasakas superior, Otsuka.

"I will honestly tell you guys, I was going to kill everyone here for sullying little Ke. But forcing her to commit suicide, I will completely destroy your organization!

"Bastard!" Otsuka stared with wide eyes, "who do you think you are? Daring to look down on my Kou countrys Yamaguchi-gumi organization?" The Kou people were like this, they will tolerate any personal insults you throw at them, but you cant insult their organizations or their country or else you will piss them off.

Lei Yu did not care about the words of these disgusting insects, killing intent briefly flashed in his eyes. His body was like a ghost that suddenly drifted across; the several people did not even see how Lei Yu suddenly appeared in front of them. A palm strike crushed the skull of one of the Elementary Ninjas; then right after, his body left a ghostly afterimage by the dead ninja. The next moment, another person fell to the ground; his neck had been twisted to an unimaginable degree.

Lei Yus figure was extremely fast, Otsuka who was standing rearmost felt that his mens life were being taken one by one by the reaper of death. In a blink of an eye, all five ninjas were dead on the ground. Within a short time of Lei Yu arriving, his men included: three Intermediate Ninjas and five Elementary Ninjas, had all been killed.

Lei Yus figure stopped; like a demon, he approached Otsuka one step at a time. With a last ditch effort, Otsuka grabbed a rounded bead and forcefully threw it to the ground. The room was suddenly filled with smoke dispersing everywhere. Lei Yus actions were slightly delayed before rushing into the smoke. Unfortunately, it was too late, the middle-aged man was nowhere in sight. Lei Yu searched all over but could not find any traces of the middle-aged man. Filled with sadness, he tidied little Kes clothes before carrying her and leaving the place.

On the roof of the building, a man clothed in black was lying quietly while watching Lei Yu drive away in his car. Exhaling heavily, "this guy is really fearsome; I have to return to the Kou country to explain this situation to my superiors. Making up his mind, Otsuka also quickly left the area.

Bringing little Ke back to his house, Lei Yus heart gradually calmed down. From around his own neck, he removed a heart-shaped pendant and lightly clasped it onto little Kes necklace resting on her pale skin. "I'm sorry, I did not have the strength to protect you, it was my fault." As Lei Yu was saying this, tears were involuntarily streaming down again. "I accept your love; I am willing to always carry you within my heart. In my heart, you will always be forever pure. I believe Ai Er would not object to my actions. Gently stroking little Kes already cold face, Lei Yu contacted Ai Er.

The pain that Ai Er suffered was just as much as Lei Yu. When she saw the heart-shaped pendant around little Kes neck, Ai Er understood what it meant. While embracing Lei Yu, she looked at him and said: "If little Ke was able to resurrect, I am willing to share you with her.

Lei Yu sighed heavily. The next few days after cremating little Ke, Lei Yu had new plans. As for Otsuka, he gave Ming Sects Du Zhang Hai a simple excuse and rushed back to his country.

Out of the blue, Lei Yu received a phone call from an unknown person that Du Zhang Hai had arranged. The purpose was to tell Lei Yu that Otsuka had left Tenglong.

Lei Yu decided he would travel by himself to the Kou country, find the location of the filthy bastard Otsuka, and then kill him. Lei Yu did not tell anyone his plans, only telling people that he wanted to leave to get some fresh air. Ai Er insisted on going with Lei Yu because she saw the grief and dejection he had suffered from this situation, like he had abandoned all hope. No matter what, knowing her own boyfriend had another woman in his heart is something quite difficult to bear. But little Ke had already passed away, so as Lei Yus girlfriend, she had to have a fair and reasonable trait, and being gentle and considerate as a plus.

Lei Yu knows that his actions would cause Ai Er to worry incessantly, but this was something he had to do. Abducting little Ke was arranged by Otsuka, and little Ke committing suicide was ultimately the results caused by Otsuka. Lei Yu could not let this beast get away, moreover, this guy brought in insects filled with a dangerous bacteria into the Tenglong country. If it was not coincidentally discovered by him, who knows how many people would be harmed by it. Lei Yu decided he could not just let this go.

Inside Lei Yu's heart, Ai Er, Nuo Hu, and Liu Hao were the closest people he had to a family, he did not want any of them to experience further dangers. No matter how strong and firm minded a person was, they would not be able to deal with a family member getting hurt. In order to ensure everyone's safety, Lei Yu hurriedly left and embarked on a flight to the Kou country.

Ch 63 - First Time Abroad

There were some people that received first hand news of Lei Yu's departure. One of them being Ming Sects leader Du Zhang Hai; Martial Sects Eagle Group Commanders son Xiao Fei; and the Lei familys master Lei Yun Tian.

They each were occupied with their own thoughts. Lei Yus departure was a good thing for Xiao Fei, giving him more opportunities to get close to Ai Er, especially since their residences are not too far apart, the distance between them being only a few steps away.

Originally, it was Du Zhang Hai that notified Lei Yu about Otsuka going back to the Kou country. His goal was for Lei Yu to go there and not return, since if he continued staying in Martial Sect, then in the future his strength would become problematic.

The plane slowly landed on the airport runway. A youngsters height that would be considered fairly tall in the Kou country was dressed in loose clothing. A black wheeled suitcase was being pulled behind him as he exited the airports main doors.

This youngster is no other than Lei Yu who had just arrived in the Kou country.

On the side were two men bickering over something. He eavesdropped on their argument but Lei Yu was at a loss, he was simply unable to understand their language, what was he to do?

Lei Yu did not wave a taxi down; he did not speak with anyone; just pulling his luggage along and walking forward aimlessly.

Even though Lei Yu did not study the Kou language during his studies, his proficiency in English was pretty good. The word "Hotel" was something Lei Yu easily recognized, and the size of the hotel in front of him was quite big. Its location was only about six - seven hundred meters away from the airport (0.3 - 0.4 miles). Lei Yu stepped inside of the hotel and a young looking doorman hurriedly took over the luggage in Lei Yus hands. He spoke in polite words that Lei Yu did not understand, so Lei Yu opened his eyes wide and asked in standard English, "do you understand English?

"Yes sir." Lei Yus skin complexion and hair color were similar to Kou citizens, but his height was somewhat surprising to people, thats why the doorman treated Lei Yu as if he was a native of the Kou country. But after hearing Lei Yus English, he was able to react agilely.

"I need a room as well as a laptop.

I understand sir, please come with me.

Arriving at the front desk, Lei Yu went through the process of renting a hotel room. The female receptionist deliberately looked at Lei Yus appearance and her face slightly blushed. Lei Yus face and appearance could not be considered particularly handsome, but he possessed a unique deep gaze and a confident look. Add that to a tall and muscular body, it caused this girls heart to waver since she was accustomed to seeing short average men.

After Lei Yu received a keycard to his hotel room, he gave a faint smile. Even though he hated the Kou countrys people, he did not hate every single one of them. This young and beautiful receptionist had exuded a style to his liking so Lei Yu couldnt be stingy with his smile.

After that smile, chaos went through the female receptionists heart and she jumped into the office behind the front desk like a rabbit. The doorman then said: Sir, please come with me. After that, he brought Lei Yu to the elevator, and then brought him to room number 3688 before stopping.

"Sir, this is your room here. If you need anything, please press the remote control in your room and our staff will be ready to assist with all your needs.

"Thank you." Lei Yu then entered the room. The room was indeed lavish, although there were only two areas, but the space was a full eighty square meters - the living room and bedroom were separated by a wall. Lei Yu opened the curtains and looked at the outside scenery. He inhaled a deep breath allowing oxygen to keep his mind awake, which also eased the pain in his heart somewhat.

On the bedside, he noticed there was a placard with several services the hotel provided; fortunately it was all English so Lei Yu could understand it.

On the right corner of the placard all the way at the bottom, it mentioned if one wanted special services, please call **********.

Laughing a bit, he wondered if a lot of women in Kou country provided these types of services.

Lei Yu pressed the bedside remote control and shortly after, there was a knock on the door. Perhaps the staff who responded was notified previously, they inquired in English, "sir, what assistance are you in need of?

Where is the laptop computer I requested? How come it hasnt arrived yet? Asked Lei Yu.

Please wait a bit, were currently applying for one through our headquarters, it should be sent over soon.

The hotel staff then left. Lei Yu lay down on the sofa and stretched, his mind was figuring out what steps to take in the future.

Having just arrived in the Kou country, everything around him was still unfamiliar. He had previously received a strange phone call telling him the Kou country person he was looking for was called Otsuka. Even though he was in the Kou country now, not even mentioning finding Otsukas whereabouts, he didnt even know where the Yamaguchi-gumi was located.

Lei Yu was not an impulsive person. Only after careful verification, he did find the immigration records of this Otsuka person at the airport before leaving for the Kou country.

The rooms doorbell interrupted Lei Yus thoughts. Opening the door, a beautiful girl dressed in the hotels uniform was holding a silver and white laptop with English letters "SONY" on the cover. The laptop was transferred to Lei Yus hand, then bowing lightly, "sir, is there anything else I can assist you with?

Lei Yu lightly smiled, what other service can you help me with?

After such a question, the girl suddenly blushed. Although she was dressed in unisex uniform, three or four of the buttons from the top of her the white shirt she was wearing was unbuttoned, exposing a view of her bountiful cleavage. Two soft white mounds could be partially seen bouncing up and down while the girl was breathing, which was extremely enticing.

"If you need it, the hotel will do its best to meet your request." The girls mind was in turmoil as she hurriedly replied.

"Oh?" Lei Yu raised his eyebrows, but then smiled, "I dont need anything for now, thank you.

As the girl was leaving, she could not help looking back at the already closed door of Lei Yus room. In her heart, should couldnt help thinking about Lei Yus looks and the words he just said. Just thinking about it made her tense up; she couldnt forget the deep expression in Lei Yus gaze that had a trace of sadness in it. If any girl saw his eyes, they would want to do whatever they could to placate that sadness. This was a feeling that the girl would not easily forget.

Lei Yu hoped to find some clues on the internet, but it was futile after searching for an entire afternoon. Closing the laptop, Lei Yu went to open the door ready to leave and eat something when he encountered the previous girl that delivered the laptop to him. The girl was standing there, her left hand holding onto a small notebook while her right hand was about to press the rooms doorbell.

Do you need something? Asked Lei Yu.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, sir." Said the girl while bowing, revealing her tempting chest in front of Lei Yus eyes. Even though his disposition was firm, those two white mounds bulging out was hard for anyone to not look at. Lei Yu werent like those hypocritical people that wanted to look but pretended they werent interested. If he wanted to look, then he would boldly and openly look at them, but this also made the girl tense up. The words she wanted to say previously were completely forgotten, she just froze there with a red blush on her face.

How come youre not saying anything? Is there something you need from me? Asked Lei Yu once again.

Ch 64 - Nami The Interpreter

The girls face was blushing but managed to say: Its like this, when I had left previously, I forgot to have you sign some paperwork. Because you are using our laptop, our repository needs a record of it, therefore

Lei Yu understood her errand. Taking the girls pen and small notebook, he accidentally touched her hand in the process, that smooth feeling surprised Lei Yu a bit. Do all the girls in Kou country have such nice skin?

After being touched, the girl's heart started beating faster. She took the signed notebook, bowing quickly and rushed off in a hurry.

Walking into the hotels restaurant, the style of decoration was completely different from Tenglong country. After ordering some dishes he had not eaten before, Lei Yu was a little disappointed. Even though their service was attentive; each girl that came to his table would pour tea for him on their knees looking extremely respectful; but the plates of food were mostly raw and Lei Yu was not used to eating it like that. After only touching a few things on his plate, Lei Yu left the restaurant with his stomach barely filled.

Right now it was getting late and Lei Yu suddenly thought of one thing; since he was by himself abroad, Ai Er and Nuo Hu would be worrying about him so he should take care of business as soon as possible.

Lei Yu went to the hotel lobbys front desk and asked: "Excuse me; do you have any interpreter services I could use?

"Hello sir, each and every employee in our hotel can understand and speak English; its our hotels policy. If you have a need, you can select any staff member thats right for you, but its quite expensive, the daily fee is $300." Explained the front desk staff.

Lei Yus eyebrows perked up, thinking to himself: sleeping with a girl for a night was not this expensive, why was it so expensive for an interpreter? Fortunately for Lei Yu, money was not a big issue nowadays for him. "I can pick anyone I want?" Asked Lei Yu.

Except for the restaurant staff and the front desk staff, you can pick anyone you want from the hotel room staff since its easier for us to fill in their shifts after they leave.

Lei Yu nodded, thinking of the previous klutzy but gorgeous and sexy girl, his mouth twitched slightly. "Good, then I will pick the girl that previously came by my room for me to sign a notebook.

The person you picked is..." The front desk receptionist was not too clear on who Lei Yu was talking about.

Frowning, Lei Yu then said: Cant you guys go figure it out? How am I supposed to know?

"Im sorry sir." The front desk receptionist hurriedly bowed to apologize. She then picked up the phone, said some words in the Kou language, and her face looked surprisingly anxious. Lei Yu thought: would this ***** be saying bad things about me right now?

A short while later, the front desk receptionist hung up the phone and respectfully said: "Sir, we have found the person you specified. If you could please leave a deposit, then you can take her out with you.

"Damn it, Im not even selecting an escort, but I have to leave a deposit?" This was what Lei Yu was thinking but he did not say this out loud. While in a depraved country like Kou, it was hard for Lei Yu to not be in a nasty mood.

After paying $500 for the deposit, Lei Yu put the receipt in his wallet and sat down on the lobbys sofa waiting for the girl he picked.

Several girls working at the front desk were whispering between each other, it would be great if he picked me *sigh*, unfortunately us front desk staff cannot accompany guests outside, such a disappointment.

Thats right! Look at him, hes so handsome! He looks like

But the words of those several girls, Lei Yu couldnt understand them. Besides, his distance from them was quite far away, and the girls were whispering to each other, so normally, it was impossible for anyone to know what they were talking about.

Five minutes later, the girl that previously delivered the laptop to Lei Yu ran up with her face blushing red, sorry sir to keep you waiting, my name is Nami, I am in your care.

Lei Yu nodded his head and did not reveal any expressions. Brushing away some hair that was covering his eyes, Lei Yu revealed his pair of deep profound eyes. He walked out of the hotels main door first while the beautiful girl called Nami hurriedly rushed out to follow.

Those several front desk girls began whispering amongst themselves again, "wow! Did you see that? When he brushed back his hair, he looked so cool!

His gaze is really enchanting!

I really envy Nami.

The Kou country was regarded as a country, but to borrow from a self-proclaimed comedians word from a certain big country, "the weather forecast would only require one sentence: there is rain today." This showed the size of the Kou country.

Indeed, the sky began to drizzle already. Lei Yu walked in front while Nami was behind holding onto a pink umbrella that appeared from an unknown place. She was covering the taller Lei Yu with the umbrella and appeared to be having some difficulty. Nami's height compared to other women in the country of Kou was considered rather tall, about 1.63 meters (5Ft - 3In), but when compared to Lei Yu, she was too petite. The males passing them could feel their heartache for her, and add the fact that Nami had such a beautiful appearance; the males could not help silently cursing Lei Yu.

They two walked for about half an hour and Lei Yu did not say a single word during that time. Nami did not dare to say anything either, only walking by his side, following with an umbrella.

The previous meal Lei Yu had was not filling, and coincidentally, the road junction ahead had a KFC. Lei Yu turned his head around: Have you had dinner yet?

Nami shook her head. Her charming face with the wet hair and wet shirt from the rain made Lei Yu slightly hesitate, lets go, Ill treat you to KFC, Im not used to the food you people eat.

They two ordered a full table of fast food. Initially, Nami was kind of shy, eating slowly and daintily. Gradually chatting with Lei Yu a bit more, she became more used to him and her small mouth took big bites of the food.

From ordinary conversation, Lei Yu seemingly slipped in to ask about ninjas in general. In the beginning, Nami was semi-avoiding the topic, but Lei Yus gaze made it difficult for her to avoid the questions, so she simply introduced the basics to him.

Inside the country of Kou, the number of ninjas in the population was considered very small. Within the population of about 100 million people, there were no more than five thousand ninjas. From this, we can see the extent of respect ninjas have in the Kou country, the reverence they receive here is almost on the same degree as cultivators in Tenglong country.

Most ninjas have joined the Yamaguchi-gumi organization, while the others belong to the country. The reason for this was because the benefits of a ninja joining the Yamaguchi-gumi were twice as much as what the country would have given them.

As for how powerful the forces of the Yamaguchi-gumi were, Lei Yu did not ask in detail but was able to estimate it from what he was told. In control of most of Kou countrys ninjas, how weak would they be? And their abundance of wealth linked them to the country; of course government officials would regard them as a cash cow. Therefore, the power of the Yamaguchi-gumi in the country of Kou should be on a quite fearsome level.

Of course, with regard to the location of the Yamaguchi-gumi headquarters, this small-time hotel staff would naturally not know, she only knew that the Yamaguchi-gumi monopolized many industries and the scope of their reach were very wide across the country.

Lei Yu had attained his goal. Even though he did not get too much useful information, he was able to gain some general knowledge of the Yamaguchi-gumi. The two then left the KFC restaurant.

Nami originally thought they were going to walk back, but she did not expect Lei Yu to wave down a taxi. The two then took a taxi back to the hotel.

Opening his hotel room door, Lei Yu went in. Nami also came in, and he saw her start to pour more hot water into the teapot. Lei Yu did not care too much, he just smiled at her as a gesture of gratitude.

--------------------------------------

- People who are confused, theres not enough surface area to have multiple weather systems to warrant separate weather forecasts.

Ch 65 - Special Services

Please have some tea.

Thank you.

Putting down the cup, Nami went into the bathroom. Lei Yu turned on the laptop, randomly going through todays e-mails. Lei Yu found it odd when he started hearing the shower head going off inside the bathroom. After about ten minutes, the sound of the bathroom door opening was heard and Nami came out wrapped in a white towel. One could clearly see that besides the towel, she wasnt wearing any other pieces of clothing underneath. Her white skin was exposed where the towel could not cover, just enough to cover the most seductive areas of her chest and upper thigh. If Nami were to slightly bend over, the view will result in an instant nosebleed.

Lei Yu hurriedly asked: What are you doing?

"Sir, tonight I'll be performing special services for you." Namis voice showed a hint of embarrassment.

Oh? Lei Yu stood up, I dont need it, you can leave now.

"But the money you paid also included such services, and since you personally selected me Nami's heart was beating wildly; she did not know what else to say.

"I think you are mistaken." Lei Yu then said, "I only needed an interpreter, I had also wondered why the interpreter service would be so expensive, I did not expect such services to be also included. I'm sorry, I do not need this special service, you can go back and rest now.

A burst of disappointment assaulted Nami's heart, but seeing Lei Yu somewhat oggle her, her face could not help starting to blush again. Gently pulling the towel, it slowly slid to the ground. A hot nosebleed gushing scene appeared before Lei Yus eyes.

Nami's body was in great shape, as for the golden ratio; she had firm breasts; a slim waist and a round ***; plus with her white tender skin and charming flirtatious look; she was the embodiment of a beautiful piece of art.

Lei Yu suddenly felt a surge of heat go straight into his family jewels, causing it to suddenly stand up in a salute. After deeply inhaling and exhaling a few breaths, Lei Yu walked towards the direction of where Nami was standing. Nami tightly closed her eyes; her heart was already tensed to the limit. Although Lei Yus face was somewhat cold and his deep profound eyes were hard for one to grasp, but his cold exterior had already melted her heart. His eyes that revealed a slight trace of sadness in them made Nami want to console him. Waiting for Lei Yus pair of strong hands to grab her body, nothing happened after she waited for a long time. Nami opened her eyes and Lei Yu came out of the bathroom holding her clothes.

"Quickly put on your clothes so you dont catch a cold. I already have a girlfriend so I have no need for such services." Lei Yu said this rather flat out, seeming that to this perfectly proportioned female, he simply did not have any interest at all.

In fact, how many men could actually withstand such a temptation? In front of such girl with a hot and flawless body - even if a man had erectile dysfunction would react somewhat, and Lei Yu was a healthy young man.

Slightly disappointed with the outcome and seeing Lei Yu holding her clothes, Nami put on one piece of clothing at a time in front of Lei Yu before deeply bowing, sir, you should rest early then, I will prepare the bed for your sleep." After saying this, she expertly set-up the bed with speed before hurriedly leaving the room.

Lei Yu could only faintly smile while shaking his head. No wonder the room staff were able to leave the hotel with the customers, there was actually this extra service. But the requirements of this hotel were a bit strict; each employee must be proficient in English. Comparing this hotel to the international environment, it would be considered relatively common, but he did not expect this four-star hotel would also have such strict language requirements.

After Nami left, she was not too happy. But after thinking about Lei Yus words, I already have a girlfriend, she could not erase the favorable impression in her heart towards him. With his girlfriend not present and him as a male was still able to resist this type of temptation - it is really rare to find that in men nowadays.

In actuality, Nami did not know his thoughts and assumed this. Lei Yu was able to resist the temptation was mainly because he had Ai Er. And secondly, little Kes funeral had just passed, so theres no way he would be in any mood for it. Additionally, Lei Yu already had conflicts with people of the Kou country. Even though the conflict was with the ninjas and the members of the Yamaguchi-gumi, but since they are from the same country, it was natural that Lei Yu did not want to get involved or waste his time with these things.

Calming his mood, and then sitting cross-legged on the ground, Lei Yu realized he had not properly cultivated in a long time. First, it was staying in the hospital for three months after challenging Nuo Yi Long to a duel. Then after being discharged, he encountered little Kes incident. Lei Yu could not be lax in cultivating because in his heart, there were still many important things he has not completed. The enemies that killed his grandfather, this main point Lei Yu will deeply remember and never forget.

A powerful internal energy with traces of lightning flashing about was circulated throughout his meridians. The current internal energy he possessed compared to when he first began to cultivate had stark differences; it was like comparing night and day.

A strong life force was accompanied by the "hissing" sound of lightning. Not only was it flowing in accordance with the cultivating methods, it was playing a role of tempering his meridians, bone structure, and even his skin. Lei Yu's body was gradually changing, although the changes are minute, but over time, the benefits will add up to a frightful degree.

The next day while sitting inside Lei Yus room, Nami felt somewhat uncomfortable. Lei Yu raised his head and softly said: "Nami, there is something I would like you to help with, but dont worry, I will pay you under the table for this service and any other costs you incur.

"Sir, whatever you need help with just say it, theres no need for additional payment; its the policy of this company. Namis voice was very soft, simply no different from the noise of a mosquito. Fortunately, Lei Yu's hearing was not too bad.

"No." Lei Yu shook his head, "I would like to ask you a few questions, I hope you can answer them truthfully.

Seeing Lei Yus sincere and deep profound gaze, Nami's heart started to melt again. In fact, Nami was considered a clean girl, ever since working in the guest rooms department; she had never had to do what she did yesterday. Yesterday could be considered the first time she has ever been fully naked in front of a man. Perhaps it was because of Lei Yus gaze that brought out her impulsive side.

This hotel would rarely have guests requesting an interpreter. Even if there were requests for special services, it would be made in the evening when a guest would call down asking for advice. Although she had never received any work like yesterdays before, but upon entering the hotel as a new hire, she received a series of training which contained this type. If a guest requests for private service, then their service would also contain this special experience as part of the package.

Sir, please go ahead and tell me.

How much is your yearly salary? In U.S. dollars. Asked Lei Yu.

Doing some quick calculations, Nami replied, "probably a little more than four thousand U.S. dollars.

Lei Yu thought for a bit before nodding, "I have here, a bank card." Lei Yu pulled out from his pocket a green card, and the VISA logo was clearly printed on it. Lei Yu had just requested the card today in the afternoon, "theres two hundred thousand U.S. dollars in this account. My request is very simple; you are to notify the hotel that you are resigning; and will become my full-time interpreter. The money inside this account should equal to your earnings from working at this hotel for fifty years. But I dont need you for that long, I only need you to accompany me during the time Im in the Kou country, and it should not be too long. Do you agree with my conditions?

Ch 66 - Clues Appear

Why did you choose me?" Although Nami was extremely happy, she still had to ask this out of curiosity.

"You are the only one I know in the Kou country. Although I dont easily trust people, but at least in the Kou country, I feel like I can trust you. And another thing, I really need an interpreter." Replied Lei Yu.

Seeing Nami resting her hands on her chin, she looked really cute in that pose. She seemed to be considering something, but Lei Yu wasnt in a rush, gently sipping his cup of tea. After three to four minutes passed by, Lei Yu smiled and asked again: "Do you agree? Its fine if you dont think you can do it, Ill look for someone else, I dont want to force you into anything.

No, I agree! Nami replied in a hurry.

In fact, Nami had already decided what her response would be without much consideration. The first time she laid eyes on Lei Yu, she was already attracted to him by his tough looks and deep profound eyes. Naturally, she would be willing to continue to be by his side when given a chance. And when you add the $200,000 U.S. dollars as a compensation, which would definitely take many years for her to save up. The only reason why she seemed to take a long time to consider this proposal was because she thought she was dreaming, she just couldnt believe what her ears had just heard.

"Thats good. Go to your hotel management and take care of your business, Ill be waiting for you here. Once youre done, we will leave right away.

"Okay." Nami stood up; her footsteps were light as if she was skipping out of the room.

Lei Yu faintly smiled, while in the Kou country, having an interpreter with him was indeed important. Moreover, Nami was extremely attractive so it added a certain flair to his stay here.

A little over an hour had passed yet Nami had still not returned. Lei Yu looked at his watch and stood up.

Inside the Customer Service Managers Office, Nami lowered her head to a middle-aged man with a full beard, conversing with him in the Kou language.

The middle-aged man shifted his legs apart; one of his legs was constantly shaking while he looked at Nami with lustful eyes.

Why are you quitting?

Manager, I I I have a new boss now. Replied Nami with a stutter.

The middle-aged man sat up straight from his chair, "you have a new boss? Dont you know that youve signed a contract with the hotel? You cant just leave whenever you want. Your contract is in my hands, if you dare to leave, then I'll take you to court." It was actually just a simple labor contract; the situation was not serious enough for the courts to handle. It was only because this middle-aged person known as the manager did not want Nami to leave, thus he used this tactic. He has not gotten his hands on this beautiful and charming girl yet, but he has tried a few times in the past and did not get his wish fulfilled due to some hindrance.

This middle-aged man has been with the hotel for at least ten plus years. Inside the guest rooms department, he has played with every girl on the job that was remotely pretty. And the exception was Nami in front of his eyes, who was the most prettiest of them all. She had just arrived for a year, and coincidentally, this past year he had been accompanying the president in dealing with some important figures, there was no time for him to get close to her. Now that Nami wanted to leave, how could he agree with it?

"I could let you leave on one condition. Seeing Nami nibble her lips with a miserable face, the middle-aged man narrowed his eyes, giving off a lewd look.

"Manager, whats the condition? As long as I am capable of it, I will agree to it." Nami replied without hesitation. Right now, she only wanted to return to Lei Yus side as soon as possible. Only by Lei Yus side would she feel a sense of security. This sense of security is her knowing that Lei Yu would never intentionally harm her.

The middle-aged man rubbed his chin, slowly emphasizing each word, take off your clothes.

"No! I cant do that!" Nami had tears in her eyes while shaking her head. She knew what the manager meant, but also understood she may not be able to escape her doom today.

"This is my office, without my permission no one would come in. As long as you promise to sleep with me, then I will let you go, and will not hold you responsible for breaking the contract." The middle-aged man stood up, like a demon looking at its prey, he walked one step at a time towards Nami.

"Dont come over!" Nami started backing up, but the speed of the middle-aged man was a bit quicker than hers.

Saliva was almost dripping from the middle-aged mans mouth, with just a few steps and he had rushed to the front of Nami. Grabbing onto her shirt, he forcefully pulled down. But he was obstructed by Nami tightly clutching onto her shirt who was struggling with all her strength. She didnt want to be sullied by this man in front of her, so Nami started hysterically screaming, hoping someone would hear her and come in to assist. But everyone knew the behavior of the guest room departments manager, even if someone had heard the screams, they would not go in to interfere.

Outside the door, a figure stood still. Although he didnt understand what they were talking about, hearing the cries coming from inside the office, it was simple to deduce what was going on from the tone of the voices.

His palms started vibrating, placing his fingers against the door, he used the one inch punch on it. A BANG was heard while the door flew wide open. The one inch punch caused the door lock to break off and smash into a bookcase on the back wall.

When he saw how much Nami was struggling and how crazy and relentless this middle-aged man was becoming, Lei Yu said in English, let her go!

"Who are you? Who allowed you to enter my office without permission? Get out!" The middle-aged man saw someone interfering with his play time and didnt care who the other party was. A surge of anger rushed to his head, he then pulled back his hands from grasping onto Namis shirt.

Nami ran behind Lei Yu while crying and forcefully holding onto her clothes. That scene made Lei Yu think of little Kes encounter, the smoldering anger in his heart began rising up again.

"One of the things I hate most in life is people like you. Nami is already mine; you will have to pay for your actions! After blurting this out, Lei Yu suddenly felt his words were somewhat inappropriate, and even a little awkward. But since he already said this out loud, he could no longer change it. Even though her face was filled with tears, but when those words entered Nami's ears, she could not help blush red from the neck up.

You are her new boss?" The middle-aged man coldly hmphd while looking at Lei Yu with eyes filled with vicious thoughts.

"Thats right, since you dare to bully my people, then you must suffer the consequences." Lei Yu gently cracked the joints in his fingers, making a pak pak sound.

What are you doing? The middle-aged man then frowned and said: Do you know who I am?

"You? You arent even a human being, at most, you can be considered as a son of a *****." Lei Yus voice was cold; hating people like this manager had become a norm for him.

The middle-aged man did not see any hints of fear from Lei Yu and hurriedly said: "I am a member of the Yamaguchi-gumi, do you dare to mess with me? Im telling you now; Ive reached the Elementary Ninja stage. Inside the Kou country, no one would dare to disrespect the Yamaguchi-gumi. Even though you are a foreigner, I still will wont be lenient towards you.

"Oh?" Lei Yus heart was suddenly overjoyed. He had pretty much come to a dead-end looking for clues, yet out comes a person claiming to be part of the Yamaguchi-gumi. This will really save him a lot of trouble.

"Now that youre afraid, get the f*ck out immediately and leave Nami behind, or else today, you will be leaving horizontally!" The middle-aged man saw that Lei Yu was surprised and hesitated a bit so his heart was suddenly overjoyed.

Ch 67 - Mysterious Young Master

"Oh really?" Lei Yu lightly sneered and took two steps forward. The middle-aged man suddenly frowned, did he mistake Lei Yus look? Perhaps the other party was not a citizen of the Kou country, thats why he wasnt afraid when the Yamaguchi-gumi was mentioned.

Without waiting for the middle-aged to talk anymore, Lei Yu instantly appeared besides the man, raised his hand and grabbed onto his neck. The middle-aged man with the strength of an Elementary Ninja thought he could easily break free, but no matter how hard he struggled, he was unable to escape from Lei Yus grasp. A realization appeared in his heart, this youngster in front of him was not an ordinary person!

Answer a few of my questions and I can spare you from death!" Lei Yu narrowed his eyes, his emotionless words echoed inside the middle-aged mans head.

"Let me go! Otherwise, the Yamaguchi-gumi will not let you off!" Lei Yu had encountered a lot of people with this type of stubbornness that came from the middle-aged man, and not surprising, this man will need to suffer a bit before he understands his situation.

The seemingly endless strength of his right-hand lifted the middle-aged man off the ground, and raised him above his own head. Lei Yu then forcefully slammed the man towards the ground, the point of impact along with the force of gravity focused on the middle-aged mans head.

Bang!

The sound of the middle-aged man slamming to the ground was heard. On the side, Nami had already covered her eyes. She did not think that Lei Yu was actually this strong, and today he was taking action on behalf of protecting her. The sweetness inside Namis heart was indescribable.

Uggh!

A mouthful of blood was sprayed out from the middle-aged man and the constant coughing made him unable to speak. His previous eyes of arrogance had been replaced with fear.

Are you willing to answer my questions or do you prefer to lose your little life? Lei Yu asked again in a cold tone.

Ill talk! Ill talk! Just ask me! The middle-aged man recovered somewhat but his voice was now trembling.

Lei Yu laughed, "if you had only cooperated earlier, then you wouldnt have had to suffer this pain right? Let me ask you, inside the Yamaguchi-gumi, is there a person call Otsuka who is an Advanced Ninja?

You you how do you know about Official Otsuka? The eyes of the middle-aged man were filled with surprise.

Looks like this man does exist, so where is he right now? Inside Yamaguchi-gumi headquarters?" Lei Yu coldly hmphd.

Suddenly, the middle-aged mans fear became one of terror. His voice trembled even more while asking: "Are you Tenglong countrys Lei... Lei Yu?

"Youve guessed correctly. Now answer my question, I am looking for Otsuka, other than a satisfactory response, you wont be leaving this office alive!" Lei Yu's words were filled with indifference; it seems the person in front of him wasnt even a human being, but something no different than a bug.

Forcefully swallowing his saliva, the middle-aged man said: "Official Otsuka is at... at the Yamaguchi-gumi headquarters.

Where is the location of the headquarters?

Seeing the middle-aged man hesitate, Lei Yu tightened his grip around the mans neck. Suddenly having difficulty breathing, the middle-aged man hurriedly flailed his arm and said: Ill say it! Ill say it! Our headquarters is on a small island off the east coast of the Kou country.

Releasing his grip, Lei Yu stood up. His heart felt a lot better at this point. Originally in a situation without any clues, he did not expect that Namis resignation will lead to a new trail of clues.

"Lets go." Lei Yu did not want to kill the manager but he knew at times if he didnt kill, then it may lead to more serious consequences. His enemies may be alerted and trouble might seek him out. So only as a last resort, Lei Yu picked up a pencil sharpening knife on the desk; a flash of purple light appeared and Lei Yu finished off the middle-aged man that was just climbing to his feet.

Pulling along Nami that had been scared stiff, the two left the hotel. When Lei Yu registered his hotel room with the front desk reception, he did not leave any real information. For Dragon Group members, this was standard routine. When they were performing missions, they had to hide their identity all times so Lei Yu had numerous fake passports and identification cards.

Leaving in a hurry, the hotel immediately became lively. The guests were in chaos, the blaring of sirens, onlookers were gathered in a crowd, and the roadway was jammed. Far away, a man and a woman disappeared into the distant streets.

Sir, I

Dont call me sir anymore, call me by my name. Said Lei Yu.

"No, I dont dare to!" Nami hurriedly shook her head. Not only did Lei Yu shock Nami with his actions, she couldnt figure out the mysteriousness surrounding Lei Yu. Although she knew that following Lei Yu would be dangerous, but unbeknownst to her, she felt reluctant to leave Lei Yus side, one could even say she felt unwilling to no matter what.

Moreover, the things that happened today were related to her, so in her heart, she had a feeling of fear and respect for Lei Yu. At the same time, her heart felt a sense of throbbing towards him.

Lei Yu shrugged, "whatever you want, but I do not like people calling me sir." Lei Yu did not want to say it, but the word sir or mister felt awkward to him, since thats how people would address an already married man.

Young master?

"Thats doable, young master it is." Lei Yu grew up being called young master, and now that he had left the Lei family, he hasnt heard anyone call him that in a long time. It felt kind of good to hear it again.

What people do you have in the family? Asked Lei Yu.

"Only my (paternal) grandmother, my parents have died over ten years ago." Nami's voice did not fluctuate from sadness; it seems that she had already become accustomed to her current life.

Lei Yu's heart ached a little bit since it inevitably reminded him of the deceased little Ke.

Although she was sullied, but inside Lei Yus heart, little Ke will always be a pure, sweet and an innocent young girl. He was unable to forget the short time together with her. As these thoughts appeared, the intense hatred in his heart for the Yamaguchi-gumi flared up.

If Nuo Yi Long and the others knew that Lei Yu came to the Kou country for revenge, they would definitely not allow his actions. Lei Yu wasnt even strong enough to confront his true enemy, let alone targeting Kou countrys largest underground force. This was equivalent to a bottomless abyss, he could enter but most likely never to return.

Lei Yu wasnt that rash, he must form some strategy in dealing with this. The so-called know thyself like you know thy enemy; Lei Yu was not in a hurry for a quick revenge. His goal was to thoroughly investigate the Yamaguchi-gumi before coming to any decisions. Perhaps his own strength was indeed too weak, even if he had Nami with him, she was just a physically weak girl that knew the local language.

They two arrived at a car dealership. Lei Yu was reluctant to operate the Kou countrys locally manufactured cars. On a side note, Lei Yu was interested in the Mercedes-Benz brand. While the brand was a usual favorite for those suddenly rich, but Lei Yu still really liked it.

Before he had no savings, but after being part of Dragon Group for these few years, he was considered quite wealthy now since the compensation from Dragon Group was definitely not little. Lei Yu decided on a Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet costing about $130,000 U.S. dollars. Combine the car with his handsome face and dashing personality, he would definitely attract and charm many while driving on the roads, of course it was limited to the female sex.

Checking his bank card balance and calculating in accordance with the US dollar's exchange rate, he had more than $500,000 dollars. Lei Yu also felt some headaches; after arriving at the Kou country for a short two to three days, he actually used up close to half of his savings. It looks like he was unfit to manage his own accounts, but at least whats left of the money should be enough for whatever he needs to do.

Lei Yu's identity was currently a mystery. Apart from Nami knowing, no one else knew. If he were to suddenly appear on the little island without preparation, it could become very dangerous. So, Lei Yu planned on falsifying an identity which would allow him to slowly get close to the source. It appears the trip to the Kou country will have to be extended. Inside his mind, Lei Yu already had a preliminary plan so he started dialing Cui Ying Yings phone number.

Ch 68 - False Identity

At a luxury hotel, Lei Yu was quietly watching some random television program. Due to mental fatigue, Nami had already entered a deep sleep; her petite body was curled up to one side of the sofa. He had originally wanted her to sleep on the bed; however a familiar guest would be arriving soon, so Lei Yu gave up on that idea in order to avoid any misunderstandings.

"Ding dong. The hotel rooms doorbell rang. Lei Yu had wanted to get up to open the door, but Nami suddenly woke up and beat him to it.

"You are..." Standing outside was a beautiful girl, her eyes revealed an unmatched sensual side of a woman that even made Nami feel a bit jealous of.

Seeing Nami, the girl was a bit surprised. She then tried asking: Is Lei Yu here?

"Ying Ying, quickly come in!" Lei Yu shouted from inside the room. Cui Ying Ying smiled and went inside but did not forget to take a few glances at the beautiful body of this foreign lands local girl.

"Young master, I will wait outside, just call out if you need something" Seeing they had guests, Nami bowed respectfully before turning to leave. Lei Yu smiled and nodded his head, "go arrange for dinner, later Miss Ying Ying and I will dine together.

Yes, young master.

Cui Ying Ying looked more confused. Blinking her charming eyes, she glanced at Lei Yu and Nami as if thinking of something.

Three days have passed since the hotel incident. Lei Yu was originally treating Nami as an interpreter, but ever since Nami started calling him young master, they way she acted and treated him completely changed. It seemed like he was treated like he was really some young master from some prominent family. The way Nami acted was exceptionally respectful to him, Lei Yu couldnt help thinking: Shes not treating me like Im her owner right? I heard the girls in the Kou country enjoyed becoming maids, what if

Once Nami left, Cui Ying Ying asked: "Whats the meaning of this? I am completely confused by your actions." Having lived abroad herself, Cui Ying Ying naturally understood the English that Lei Yu had just spoken, and understood what Nami had just said. So naturally, it was hard for her to not be confused.

Lei Yu scratched his head, "Ill explain about this later since its complicated. But for now, Cui Ying Ying, I only asked you for advice on how to proceed, yet why did you personally show up?

Initially because of the unclear relationship between Lei Yu and Nami, Cui Ying Ying could not quite focus. But now that the two were conversing by themselves, hearing Lei Yu say her name, it made her heart feel like a sweet honey pot had been spilled all over the place.

Immersed in her sweet thoughts, Cui Ying Ying had to be pushed by Lei Yu a few times before she woke up from her fantasy. "Ah? Oh, I just wanted to come by and see what you were planning. Anyway, I thought you would never hide anything from Ai Er? Why arent you letting her know about this situation?

The thing is, theres no way I can tell her the reason for this. When you go back, dont tell them Im in the Kou country, or else all hell will break loose! Even though he had already explained the situation to her over the phone, Lei Yu had to repeat himself to make sure Cui Ying Ying understood it.

"Dont worry, I will be kept this a secret. So tell me, what are your plans young master?

"Uh..." Scratching his head, Lei Yu then said: "I want to create a false identity inside the Kou country, and this identity must have a certain prominent status, therefore Im asking for your help. Can you help me think up of a way to save money but also create the best results? I remember you went abroad for further studies in economic management, so you should have a way to make this happen right?

Cui Ying Ying thought for a bit, then said with a frown: "This is not an easy task, who are you trying to get close to?

Lei Yu nodded and said: "You can say, the false identity must have a distinguished position, preferably someone covered in gold and diamonds so that wherever I go, I would draw peoples attention.

Lei Yu, what on earth are you trying to do? This... isnt this a bit too difficult?" Cui Ying Ying had foreboding thoughts but she couldnt quite describe the feeling. Even though seeing Lei Yu in the Kou country, she didnt think too deeply about his reasons. But if she was to think about little Ke, then she would more or less guess the connection and know what he was planning to do.

Is it really that difficult? It seems that my original plans will not work out. Well, Ill just have to try another path then. Lei Yu was a bit disappointed.

When a woman loves a man, one of the worst things for them is seeing that man disappointed. At least at this point, Cui Ying Ying was that type of woman. She then suggested: The Lei familys wealth could match a country, if you were to ask, they will definitely help you out.

"Do not mention the Lei family in front of me! I do not have any relationship with them!" Lei Yu's voice was a bit agitated; this subject was one of the wounds in his heart. The bandage covering this wound was called temporarily forgetting it, revisiting it would only make his wound more painful.

"I'm sorry, I... I forgot that you dont like people mentioning your past, I'm sorry!" Cui Ying Ying hurriedly covered her mouth to apologize.

Sighing heavily, Lei Yu forced himself to smile: "Forget it, if theres really no way then Ill think of other means.

"Let me think some more." Cui Ying Ying was lost in thought. Lei Yu dared not to make a noise in fear of disturbing her.

After a while, Cui Ying Ying mysteriously smiled: "Dont worry, in less than a month, I promise to make you respected in all of the Kou country. But I need your full cooperation in order for it to work.

"Oh? What great idea did you come up with that can take care of this in a month?" Lei Yu asked excitedly.

"Heehee." Cui Ying Ying laughed. "Now is not the time for that question, give me two days to formulate the plan. Once I have the complete plan, then Ill tell you. The most important thing for you to figure out now is how to explain this to Ai Er.

Lei Yu tightened his brow. The reason he did not want Ai Er to know was very simple, he did not want the person he loved to worry. But since he has decided his course of revenge, then he must stay the course. This will also allow him to face little Ke, who is resting in peace.

If Ai Er knew about this situation, then regardless of consequences, she will definitely come find him. Lei Yu was reluctant to put Ai Er in such a dangerous position. Even if it was Cui Ying Ying in front of him, once the plan looked like it has taken root, then he would send her away. This type of dangerous place, its best for the people close to him to stay far away as possible. Lei Yu only hoped to take on any difficult situations by himself, he was not willing to lose a single one of the few family members around him.

Lei Yu tightly shut the windows and opened the door. Seeing that Nami had returned, he assumed the dinner reservations were already made. "Nami.

Oh, young master, what do you need? Nami bowed while asking.

It will be hard on you but dont let anyone come in, including housekeeping.

"I understand, please be rest assured young master." After replying, Nami closed the door. Nami stood outside, her mind constantly thinking back to what happened a few days ago. Thinking how Lei Yu silently and effortlessly killed the manager, she was definitely scared. But it felt like a big rock had been lifted from her heart, her mind kept remembering the things that happened to her a decade ago.

Ch 69 - Shocking News

Lei Yu returned into the room, he then made a gesture to Cui Ying Ying to keep silent before dialing the phone.

Ai Er.

"Ah, I'm fine, dont worry. Right, right, how would I not miss you? Yes, I know, oh, I'm planning on going to a deserted place to cultivate. If its quick, then itll take a month or two, if its slow, then I estimate about three months. And dont worry about me, when I get back, youll have to make some good food for me! Bye, okay, I understand. You have to be well-behaved too.

After hanging up the phone, Lei Yu exhaled a deep breath. Actually, he was not willing to hang up the phone, hearing the voice of Ai Er; his heart had a feeling making him unwilling to part from her. He wanted to immediately fly home and see the person he loved.

Seeing Lei Yus expression, Cui Ying Ying smiled and said: "Whats wrong? Too reluctant to let her go?

Lei Yu smiled, "I was reluctant to part with her but theres nothing I can do. Oh yeah, cant you just tell me your plan now?

Hmph, its a secret!" Cui Ying Ying wrinkled her nose and then said: "Arent you treating me to a big meal?

The three arrived at the first floor restaurant. Since Lei Yu did not give her any special requests, Nami just reserved a table in the main dining room. Under the attentive eyes of everyone, a man and two women entered the room. With a rare resolute face and deep profound eyes, many young girls had an intoxicated look to them after seeing him. And the two girls were extremely eye-catching; all the males in the dining room cast eyes of brutish desire, as if they wanted to grab the two girls and make them theirs.

This time, Lei Yu became a bit smarter, he ordered a table filled with cooked food; the raw sashimi was too hard for him to swallow. This meal he had made him very happy. Apart from Nami occasionally looking at the plates of food she was eating off of, her eyes would mostly be looking at Lei Yu.

Lei Yu decided to make a household name for himself in a short time was justified. If he alone went and inquired about the Yamaguchi-gumi, and if he was found out, it would be difficult for him to escape. If they came to his house, it would be slightly more manageable.

As the saying goes, a strong dragon cannot repress a local snake. Instead of going to someones house to pick a fight, might as well let them come to him. As long as he makes some preparation, everything would be simplified.

The only issue is that Lei Yu still doesnt know what Cui Ying Ying is planning in order to achieve his purpose. No matter how much Lei Yu asked, she would not say anything. She just kept saying as long as he fully cooperated, everything would work out.

After dinner, Lei Yu helped Cui Ying Ying rent a hotel room. When Cui Ying Ying invited Nami to stay in her room, she was rejected. "Sorry Miss Ying Ying, I need to serve the young master so I cannot leave his side.

Although she was even more surprised by those words, but because it was getting quite late, Cui Ying Ying did not ask for details. The word serve had a plethora of meanings, so it was hard for her to not think about some type of special relationship. But after thinking about Lei Yus personality, she did not worry about it anymore. She, a big beauty in the eyes of all men gave herself to Lei Yu but was still rejected; therefore there was nothing to fear right?

Moreover, Lei Yus feelings to Ai Er were absolute. If it werent for the death of little Ke, Lei Yu would never accept the love from another person.

"Nami, you should go rest, if I need anything I'll call you." Lei Yu smiled and took two blankets from the wardrobe by the front door a laid it down on the ground. Nami slightly bowed; behind her sweet smile was unlimited happiness. As long as she could stay by Lei Yus side, not matter what, she would be very happy and satisfied.

Seeing Nami enter the bathroom and change into pajamas, the light hitting her white smooth skin made it even more enchanting. It was inevitable for Lei Yu to glance a few extra times. Nami gently laid down on the living room floor, and quickly entered her dreamland, inadvertently revealing her smooth and long slender legs. Lei Yu swallowed hard before going into his bedroom.

Two days later. Apart from occasionally going out shopping with Cui Ying Ying and Nami, Lei Yu did not see this Cui Ying Ying, he had no clue what she was up to.

Young master.

Lei Yu heard himself being called so he started stretching his neck a bit and stopped cultivating. Opening his eyes, he saw Cui Ying Ying in front of him and was suddenly startled, "why are you addressing me that way?

Cui Ying Ying smiled sweetly, "Ive completed my task. Starting today, your name is no longer Lei Yu, and you could also say you are no longer Lei Yu. Outside in the public, we will address you as young master. A little later, there will be a car to take you away, and right now, Im going to tell you some things you need to do today.

Waiting for two days, he was finally able to know what Cui Ying Ying was planning. Lei Yu quickly stood up and smelled a stench coming from himself. Embarrassed, he said: "I'm sorry, I'm going to take a bath, I will be ready soon." Lei Yu then hurriedly rushed into the bathroom. Although there werent too much growth when he cultivated overnight, but the grime expelled from his body seemed to be especially much more. After washing up for half an hour, he realized he had forgotten to bring a change of clothes with him since he was rushing about. Lei Yu wrapped a towel around the lower-half of his body and stepped out of the bathroom; rows of solid muscle were presented in front of the eyes of two beautiful girls. His upper-body had an inverted triangle figure; coupled with his messy hair and deep profound eyes; the two girls suddenly became infatuated, ogling at this man in front of them. Lei Yu smiled and said: "What are you two looking at? Wait for me while I put on some clothes.

As Lei Yu walked away, Nami and Cui Ying Ying both looked at each other and spontaneously laughed together. They could see that the other had a red blush on their cheeks.

"Im ready!" Lei Yu came out, interrupting the two beautiful girls fantasy. Lei Yu had no clue what had just happened.

Cui Ying Ying took out a stack of white paper from her Louis Vuitton purse. On the paper, it was packed densely with English as well as a copy of the Tenglong language. This was to make it easy for Lei Yu to read.

Reading the entire plan, Lei Yu gave a thumbs up. "Ying Ying, you're amazing. In today's society, using the media is indeed the best means of publicity. As long as there is spotlight, the main character will soon become the hottest discussion amongst everyone.

Cui Ying Yings plan was to notify several media outlets, tell them a mysterious figure had returned from the United States and was ready to hold a grand banquet. Many celebrities throughout the country had been invited to this banquet, and during the banquet, there will be an announcement that would shock the entire Kou country.

The media were afraid of false hype, but if they were to get a hold of a piece of news no matter how bland, then they will do everything possible and without the fear of consequences, to embellish or even exaggerate that piece of news. These past two days, since the three were occasionally wandering the streets shopping, they did not pay attention to the media.

In fact, these two days, a piece of information had already caused madness throughout society. The business community; the showbiz community; and it even spread to the government as well as the top ranks of the underworld.

Multiple newspaper headlines wrote that a mysterious young master returned from the United States and will be announcing a shocking event at a banquet.

Even though its a simple sentence that did not contain any hidden meanings; but a day earlier, Cui Ying Ying has started printing a number of invitations and sending it out to major newspaper outlets. Not only did she invite reporters and editors from major newspaper outlets, she also invited many celebrities. With such a gathering that gave multitude of benefits to the media, they would naturally be happy to oblige and unknowingly become a pawn to this plan.

-------------------------------

- A strong person may still lose out to someone who is familiar with the environment, knowing where all the good ambush points are, where to hide etc.

Ch 70 - Impressive Scene

Ying Ying, will this cause any controversy amongst people? If this kind of information was announced with such fanfare, will it be difficult for us to deal with it in the end?" Asked Lei Yu filled with concern.

"Dont worry, Ive already leaked some information all over the Internet, no one will know who you really are. With your fluency in English, especially when it comes to your American accent, nobody will think you were a citizen of Tenglong. Furthermore, you have to believe in the power of the media. Before, I had completed a series of publicity, if I had not secretly leaked some of your information, people would not be so focused on you now. Dont worry, the response was not bad, they are all looking forward to meet this mysterious young master." Cui Ying Yings confident face made Lei Yu speechless.

In fact, the release of the leaked information was not a surprising move; the praiseworthy thing was that Cui Ying Ying was able to help Lei Yu realize this grand plan. Although initially they will spend a lot of money, but it will quickly come back soon. For the remarkable economic major Cui Ying Ying, this whole plan of hers was actually quite simple for her to formulate.

Sure enough - half an hour later, a black stretch Hummer parked in front of the hotel. A group of people had instantly surrounded the roadway, their eyes focused on the hotel entrance. At the rear of the Hummer, four black Mercedes S500 sedans pulled up behind it. And from each car, four people ran out, a total of sixteen people. One of them opened the door of the Hummer while the rest lined up, each side with eight people. They were all respectfully waiting for something to happen.

The General Manager of the hotel heard from his staff about such an impressive scene was suddenly shocked; he did not know a VIP was actually staying at his hotel. Rushing down to the lobby with sixteen people following behind him, they were all various department heads of the hotel.

For the hotel management to show up as well, this was not deliberately planned. But for such an impressive scene to occur, the hotel probably did not dare to neglect their duty so this was all under Cui Ying Yings expectation.

People started gossiping on the main road, "who could it be to cause such a big scene?

Thats for sure; could it be some high ranking official?

"Impossible, officials that dare to be this showy? Not mentioning the Hummer, they would not dare to so blatantly drive their Mercedes-Benz around.

That sounds logical, then who could it be?

My guess is some wealthy person, I am so envious!

Everyone was discussing their opinions, but it seems they forgot one thing: The headline all over the newspapers the past two days.

Ten minutes later, no one was seen coming out. The sixteen men in black suits stayed silent, quietly waiting. The hotels General Manager and various department heads did not dare to show impatience, their eyes occasionally glancing inside to see if anyone was approaching.

Ding ding.

The elevators light came on indicating it had stopped at the first floor. The elevator doors opened and three people came out from the inside. The one in the lead was a youth that was twenty something years old with slightly messy hair; deep profound eyes that revealed a kind of mystery that could not be imitated; his handsome face showed maturity and one where he had experienced a lot in life; dressed in a tucked in black shirt with dark jeans and black boots; he came out into the lobby one step at a time.

Following behind his left and right were beautiful girls in professional attire. One of them had a pair of feminine eyes that could seduce and hook the very soul of a man; and the other was a young girl that had a body of a goddess who looked shy, but her gaze never left the body of the young man leading them.

Inside the hotel lobby, everyone suddenly became still, all eyes were focused on this emerging trio. Apart from their eyes revealing a look of shock, it also revealed a look of infatuation.

When the trio exited the main entrance, all the good looking men and women on the main road suddenly couldnt contain themselves; you could even hear their shrill cries. All the girls could not help staring at the mysterious man; and some of the men were fiercely catcalling, their target was precisely the two stunning beauties behind the guy.

The three did not seem to care about what was going on, they just faintly smiled.

The sixteen men in black suits bowed in unison before saying: Young master.

Lei Yu lightly nodded, then got into the car. The two beautiful girls also followed behind, getting into the stretch Hummer. The sixteen people hurriedly ran to the rear and got into the Mercedes-Benz. The five cars slowly left the crowd's sight, while people could not help but stare unblinkingly at the disappearing cars. It was a long time before they woke up from this scene.

In the midst of the crowd, a voice was heard shouting: That guy was the young master!

Suddenly the buzz of discussions started. "That guy was the young master that has caused an uproar these past two days? Hes so handsome!

Such an impressive style!

The hotels upper management was also secretly surprised. The General Manager then scolded several of his underlings, "such an important person staying in our hotel and you guys didnt even know? What use are you guys?

"Boss, whats the background of this young master?" Asked a staff member.

Seeing the discussion by the media, they say he is a mysterious figure that just returned from abroad. And tonight, he will be holding a banquet at an upscale hotel to announce some important message." The General Manager shook his head, "he did not select our hotel for the banquet, which means its negligence from you guys! Im deducting your wages!

Inside the stretched Hummer. Lei Yu and Cui Ying Ying were conversing in a whisper with the Tenglong language. I say Ying Ying, wasnt that scene you planned a bit too exaggerated?

Cui Ying Ying smiled mysteriously, "this is just the beginning, you must continue maintaining your mysteriousness. Its not the time for you to make a public appearance yet.

Well, didnt you say we were going to announce a piece of news tonight? How am I supposed to announce it if I dont make an appearance? Asked the confused Lei Yu.

Cui Ying Ying shook her head, "today's arrangement was deliberate. Making a high-profile departure, the purpose was to attract those tabloid reporters. I will take care of the banquet later on while youll be taking this and getting off halfway.

Lei Yu took a car key and some type of keycard, "what are these?

"A little later, you will get off at a nearby parking lot. A car for you is already prepared there. Take this door keycard, and once you find the new hotel Ive arranged for you, stay in the room and wait for my message.

This car the car youve prepared for me, where did it come from?

You dont need to bother with the details.

The line of vehicles drove for about twenty minutes more, and wherever they passed, bystanders would get excited from the unusual scene. Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Lei Yu and Nami got out of the Hummer. At the parking lot, Lei Yu pressed the buttons on the key fob in order to search for their car and quickly found it. He and Nami then watched the five cars slowly leave. Lei Yu had no clue what Cui Ying Ying was planning next.

Driving the convertible sports car prepared for him, he and Nami followed the hotels location on the provided door keycard.

At the front entrance of a luxurious 5-star hotel, a stretch Hummer and four Mercedes-Benz stopped there. Right after that, the people started crowding around like a swarm of ants, completely blocking the entire roadway to the hotel. These people were all reporters from either newspapers or small radio media companies. They did not receive an invitation but hastily came anyway after hearing the news. They were hoping to get any first hand news on the mysterious young master, but the only person getting out of the car was only Cui Ying Ying.

Can you tell us the background of the young master?

Can you tell us the real name of the young master?

Ch 71 - The Grand Banquet

A bunch of words in the Kou countrys native tongue was thrown at Cui Ying Ying, which of course she didnt understand. Pushing away the sea of reporters, Cui Ying Ying said in fluent English: "I'm sorry, but the young master will be arriving shortly so please be patient.

Cui Ying Yings words were obviously a lie, but these reporters acted like they found some key information and stood their ground outside, waiting for the so-called young master.

Walking into the banquet hall in an exaggerated manner, many people had already gathered inside. There were famous stars from the entertainment industry; business tycoons; and even some government officials had arrived, they too wanted to take a glimpse and rub shoulders with this young master. They wanted to see who this young master was that had become an overnight sensation and the hottest topic in every household.

The banquet hall had 3,000 square meters of useable space (32000 sq ft), no less than any large auditorium. The four walls were painted with a special stucco burnished gold paint that gave off a grand and rich look. Four huge pillars were placed inside the hall, carved with delicate patterns; it was definitely done by some top class craftsmen. Inside the hall were two twenty meters long table side by side (65 ft); they were possibly formed by combining dozens of tables together. On the top of those tables was a gold colored tablecloth, followed by a large variety of delicious food. On the other twenty meter table, a variety of name brand wines were placed there; and many people were gathered at this table. Strangely, the tables filled with food seem to be deserted of people.

Everyone was dressed in clothes as grand and gorgeous as possible to show off their distinguished identity. In the center of the hall was a large empty space providing an area for people to dance. Occasionally, you would see some couples go out and intimately embrace each other for a slow dance.

In the front of the grand hall and on top of a large stage, a few young men there were reading over their densely lined script.

One could say the most eye-catching display of the banquet hall were the four large crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. A bright golden light illuminated the place, making the hall seem more grand and majestic. Everyone that was invited here felt proud of themselves since it showed they had risen high enough in society to be a part of this.

Of course to Cui Ying Ying, the most valuable group of people that had arrived here were the members of the media. All the reporters inside this hall were sent by the biggest and most well-known media companies in the Kou country. Included among them were people with a sharp tongue, but Cui Ying Ying had already come up with good rebuttals. With their news report, this young master will quickly become the hottest topic within the country, wouldnt that satisfy Lei Yus request?

As for why he had to be known throughout the country, Cui Ying Ying did not know. Since Lei Yu did not say anything, then he had his reasons. As long as she was able to help him with his work, Cui Ying Ying already felt very happy.

"Everyone, please quiet down." Cui Ying Ying picked up the microphone. Living abroad for more than a year, it allowed her to improve her graceful people skills. She did not have the typical Oriental beautys sense of modesty, but she gave off an aura of being extremely capable.

Everyone stopped their conversations. While holding onto their glasses of wine, they all gazed at the beautiful girl standing on the stage of the banquet hall. Flashes from cameras were constantly landing on Cui Ying Yings body

"Ladies and gentlemen." Cui Ying Ying cleared her throat, "today I am apologizing on behalf of my young master." Everyone present certainly understood English, so an interpreter was not needed.

Our young master had to take care of some things so he could not personally come today, so he made me his representative. To everyone present today, I extend my sincere apologies.

Ah!

What?! How could this be?

Isnt this too arrogant?

Discussions suddenly filled the air. Cui Ying Ying gently waved her hands, and although the atmosphere seemed a little anxious, everyone soon quieted down; one could only hear the sounds of cameras snapping pictures.

Todays goal of the banquet will remain the same, which is to announce one thing. And this announcement is just a small event our young master is participating in while staying at the Kou country. He had several other projects he needed to oversee the operations of, so I hope everyone here can understand. Cui Ying Ying said this gracefully without being alarmed.

The sound of discussions started up again. "He invited so many celebrities of society yet in the eyes of your young master, this was only considered a small event? Who is he exactly?

Thats right, what does he actually do? Such a cocky statement!

Hearing the sounds of discussion, Cui Ying Yings mouth formed a sneer; she had reached her preliminary goal. "Before announcing this thing, I have a message I wish to disclose to everyone." Cui Ying Yings voice slightly increased its pitch, quelling peoples discussion. The huge banquet started quieting down again. Looking at everyone below the stage, Cui Ying Ying then said: "Prior to this, our young master made a trip to the Tenglong country. I do not know whether the present celebrities of society know of a Cui Ying Corporation?

A middle-aged lady laughed, "everyone present definitely knows of them, the jewelry of Cui Ying Corporation is world famous, the diamond accessories on my body are mostly their brand. Within the Tenglong country, Cui Ying jewelry could be regarded as the most luxurious of items. Although she said those words, but in fact she meant to belittle Tenglong citizens that they did not have the luck to enjoy it, while she was decked out with sparkling accessories. Even though Cui Ying Ying was somewhat angry, but she, whom was experienced in life, did not show any emotions, only smiled and said: "What this lady said was correct. Cui Ying Corporation is a large chain store; one could say that it may have monopolized the entire jewelry industry being the head of it. But a few days ago, our young master invested two billion U.S. dollars and took over this huge corporation, so its considered one of the many businesses belonging to our young master.

If an ordinary person heard what Cui Ying Ying said, they would certainly think it was a joke. Two billion U.S. dollars, this figure alone will allow a person to stay firmly among the world-famous Forbes magazines richest list, yet she said this so casually.

One day ago, Cui Ying Ying had quietly contacted her father in Tenglong country. With her soft and hard persuasion tactics, her father finally agreed verbally, but of course no real contracts were involved. He could not handle his baby daughters pouty and charming words so he could only agree to her demands.

And the Supervisory Board along with the Board of Directors had already been notified and agreed to this. Although it caused a major ruckus, but actually Cui Ying Corporation did not lose a single penny, they only changed a single name.

"May I ask...?" A thirty something year old woman within the crowd of media picked up the microphone and brought it to her mouth: "May I ask if your statement can withstand our verification?

Cui Ying Ying smiled faintly, "arent you insulting me and insulting my young master? Why would I lie to you for such a small business investment?

The celebrities of society couldnt help gasping, such a large corporation was actually just one of his many investments? Then what kind of amazing background does this young master have? This young master had such an unfathomable background, then no matter what, they must try to get close to him.

This was not only the thoughts of business tycoons present, but also some government officials were thinking about this.

While the celebrities in the entertainment industry had an alternative plan, especially the women who were dressed more provocatively. Each one began to fantasize, since this so called young master could make such a large investment, then he shouldnt be stingy with money right? If they could engage in a short-term relationship with him, then wouldnt just a little pinky of his fortune showered unto them will allow them live worry-free for the rest of their lives?

thanks for the chapters !!

Ch 72 - Project Collaboration

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am the young masters Executive Assistant. For todays announcement, I will only say it once; I hope everyone present can carefully listen to my words." Cui Ying Yings tone had changed to being firm now but no one dared to voice any doubt. Being able to take over Tenglong countrys Cui Ying Corporation who had a monopoly of the jewelry industry, what type of status would one need to have in order to do this? Moreover, these people were willing to let the media confirm this information; in the presence of such a large dragon, even if the present people could cling onto this dragon as a worm at its beck and call, they could be proud of their position.

Everyone held their breath, waiting for this beautiful young lady Cui Ying Ying to announce the news.

Gently clearing her throat, Cui Ying Ying then said: "Our young master intends to leave his presence within the Kou country. Those that have been invited to attend this banquet include the entertainment industrys A-list stars, business tycoons, as well as senior government officials. To summarize this, our young master is looking for a partner because he does not have a lot of time to deal with things here.

Upon hearing this, the meaning of Cui Ying Yings statement was expressed quite clearly. This mysterious young master wishes to invest in the Kou country and needs to find a business partner.

Cui Ying Ying saw the crowd beginning to discuss in whispers, and all of them looked excited. It looks like her desired effect has been achieved. Cui Ying Ying then said: "Since we have invited everyone here, we dont intend to hide anything. The young master intends to present some opportunities before all of you today: The first, finding partners to co-find a talent agency firm. All the stars and actors present should take notice, if you are interested in joining our new firm, then once your contract expires with your existing company, we will happily welcome you. Of course, you do not have to worry about your compensation; we will surpass your old contract and help you attain more magnificent achievements in the future.

After her statement, many people had their hearts moved. Not only were the management level people who were already involved in the film industry moved, those absolute beauties of the industry were tempted as well. Cui Ying Ying did her homework, in a short amount of time; she was able to ascertain the contract expiration date of these stars present. This did take a lot of money to handle but for this princess of Cui Ying Corporation, it wasnt even worth mentioning.

"In addition, there is a project collaboration opportunity: Our young master wishes to enter Kou countrys real estate industry. To all the bosses here, this is a golden opportunity so I hope some of you will be able to grasp it.

Suddenly, the entire audience in the banquet hall was in a commotion. The waiters that poured wine and filled drinks, along with the waitress staff, all had eyes wide in surprise. These people were all pivotal figures inside the Kou country, how could they be so loud and rowdy today? These people here werent acting like their usual high society self demeanor that they were used to seeing.

Within a lot of discussions, they were debating the credibility of these joint ventures. But when they thought about it, being able to gather most of the dominant people of society here just to play a joke with them? And in order to ensure the credibility of Cui Ying Yings words, she announced the acquisition of Cui Ying Corporation first. So no matter how much they debated, everything was airtight and there werent any flaws to doubt Cui Ying Yings words.

Cui Ying Ying stood still for almost three minutes and the sounds of discussion continued. Gently patting the microphone, a "pomp pomp" sound was heard and the voices gradually quieted down.

"Ive already prepared contracts for artists or actors who wish to cooperate with our new agency and are ready to sign on. Therefore, this means there are only two collaboration projects. As for the artists and actors, there are only ten places available for now, what we need are four men and six women. Now, if you are interested in partnering with us, then our young master will welcome it with open arms. The day after tomorrow, our young master has scheduled another banquet at noon, at this same place here." When she finished, Cui Ying Ying smiled while revealing a charming look. The men present could not help ogling at her beauty. The most charming thing about Cui Ying Ying was her curvaceous body and her angelic like face, but her strongest point were her pair of eyes that could seduce the hearts of every man in this world.

"Excuse me." In the midst of the reporters came a voice. Everyone's eyes looked over at a twenty something year old female reporter who asked: Can you tell us the young masters identity from the United States?

"I'm sorry; the young master is unwilling to disclose this for his own privacy so I hope you can all forgive me. Cui Ying Ying said apologetically with a smile.

Then what credentials do we have to ensure that the young master has indeed acquired Tenglong countrys Cui Ying Corporation?" The reporter asked again.

"This young miss reporter, I've already said it before, anyone can go verify this informations validity themselves. It doesnt matter if you think our young masters credibility is zero; with our young masters ability, he could dispatch any upper management personnel into the Kou country from the United States. With their strength in management, do you think it will be any lower than the people present?" Pausing, Cui Ying Ying then said: "Of course, in order for everyone present to feel more at ease, today I have especially invited a multinational lawyer. And with perfect timing, we will have a video conference with Cui Ying Corporations Board of Directors.

At this time, a forty something year old middle-aged man came in through the banquet halls main entrance; with his blonde hair and white skin, it confirmed his bloodline as a foreigner.

After being bombarded with a series of questions from the reporters, they learned the middle-aged American was named Bruce Reid. Bruce had presented a series of documents to prove his identity.

Sure enough, the crucial time had arrived. At the front of the hall, a white screen slowly came down. In front of Cui Ying Yings eyes, familiar faces appeared on the screen, among them was her own father Cui Zhong Hao.

After the multinational Attorney Reids authentication, and a real-time video conference to discuss questions from the people present, no one had any doubt left of the young master and his plans.

After everything was over, Cui Ying Ying smiled again, "the day after tomorrow, I will go into more detail about the collaboration contracts. I hope today everyone can enjoy themselves, and because I have some business to tend to, I will be leaving first. Please feel free to do your own thing.

The previous dozen or so men in black suits that had followed Cui Ying Ying to the banquet all came forward surrounding her. Regardless of the reporters questions; the business tycoons request for more detailed information on contracts; or questions from the artists; Cui Ying Ying would just smile at them before hurriedly leaving the place.

Cui Ying Ying did not bring any attention to the government officials attending this event because she knew they could not be in the spotlight of the media. She wanted them present so they would know of Lei Yus intentions, and that there would be benefits for them. And these government officials would probably come to the next banquet uninvited since without their help, things would not progress that smoothly. The hidden meaning Cui Ying Ying gave them should have been very clear.

Returning to the hotel where Lei Yu was staying, she made a some phone calls before heavily exhaling. She looked at the confused Lei Yu with his mouth agape and Nami just had no clue what was going on.

Do you really need to have that facial expression? Laughed Cui Ying Ying.

How are you going to end this? Real estate, talent agency, how come you never mentioned these in your plan before?" Asked Lei Yu after coming back to his senses.

"Originally, I planned this strategy knowing that I didnt have faith in its execution, but Bruce Reid was able to fly over in time, so I executed my original superior plan. You said you wanted to become well-known in a short amount of time, so apart from getting you into the business industry, the other option was to make you an entertainment star. But you cant sing nor can you dance, so I had to choose the first option. Said Cui Ying Ying.

Then how should we deal with the banquet 2 days from now? You know we dont have that much money to fix this mess." Lei Yu was somewhat dejected, this thing was getting too big for him to handle.

I have my ways. Smiled Cui Ying Ying in a mysterious manner.

Nami on the side was in cloud of confusion, she did not understand what the two were saying in the Tenglong language, but she was still reminiscing the earlier impressive scene as they exited out of the hotel.

Ch 73 The Whole Story

The sensation of the event was huge. The next day, not only were the major media outlets broadcasting it on television, but many newspapers everywhere had headlines stating: "Young master is advancing into the Kou country, business tycoons are eager to cooperate!

Moreover on the Internet, someone uploaded a video that was shot using a cell phone from a long distance. Although the picture was kind of blurry, but it still resulted in tens of millions of hits from viewers. Overnight, a small thread at a forum site became a major place where professionals would discuss and debate the whole situation.

In the video, a man and two women walked into a stretched Hummer; a dozen men dressed in black suits appearing to be the bodyguards of these three young people all got into four Mercedes-Benz vehicles. This video has been reproduced multiple times and even landed onto Tenglong countrys websites. Within a short time, this scene had become the talk of the crowd, of course, many of them were praises and of admiration.

Some reporters went through special channels to inquire on any news about the young masters acquisition of Cui Ying Corporation. The Board of Supervisors and the Board of Directors did clarify the situation so how could it be fake? Suddenly, television and other media broadcasts created a sensation again with the clarification. Some newspapers that only printed fresh stories actually made an exception and reprinted this new piece of information.

Isnt this a bit too sensational?" Lei Yu wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. Causing such a scene, even when he was still with the Lei family, he has never seen his father Lei Yun Tian cause such a ruckus.

"Dont worry, since Ive started this, I will take care of it all the way to the end, I wont leave any bothersome leftovers around. Just pretend you are playing a game, but dont forget you cant give out any names. So who cares if they come looking for us?" Laughed Cui Ying Ying.

Then the day after tomorrows banquet, what should I say when I make my appearance? I dont understand any of the business lingo, what if I embarrass myself? Asked Lei Yu.

The day after tomorrow is not the time for you to make an appearance yet.

Still not time? Isnt that being over cocky now? Endless sweat was dripping down Lei Yu.

Cui Ying Ying laughed, "dont worry, I will arrange everything, just enjoy your time staying at this hotel with Nami and I will take care of everything for you.

Ugh

These past two days, Cui Ying Ying never left the hotel fearing she would bump into some reporters. If they really found out about this place, then even if Lei Yu wanted to hide, there would probably be no place in the entire country he could hide in.

Even after the banquet on their way back to where Lei Yu was staying, they had to change their cars twice. This situation was like an undocumented worker afraid of revealing his identity to the authorities.

As for those bodyguards and luxury cars, Cui Ying Ying only had to pull some strings. For a worldwide reputed Cui Ying Corporation, would they not have direct reseller stores or licensed distributors in the Kou country to call on?

These direct reseller stores or licensed distributors would definitely send a few cars to wait on Cui Ying Ying. They were aware of the Board of Supervisors secret meeting, but even though they knew some young master had acquired the corporation, they did not know the in-depth content of the meeting. Cui Ying Corporation was basically playing a huge joke on the entire world. Being able to assist this young master, the dealers all felt it was an honor for them, making this mysterious young masters fake reputation increase in believability.

Tenglong country, a large mansion was built on top of a mountain top. The mansion gave off a luxurious and ancient feeling. In front of the main entrance were six young people dressed in black modern clothes that were observant and alert. They were walking back and forth, and paying attention to any intruders that may come forth.

Inside one of the many offices of the mansion.

A middle-aged man put down his newspaper and slapped the desk top with his palm. This Cui Zhong Hao... immediately contact him, I want to see him now!

Yes master, I will contact him right away." The Elder hurriedly left the office and punched in a series of telephone numbers, contacting the chairman of Cui Ying Corporation, Cui Zhong Hao.

Not long after, a private helicopter slowly landed on top of an empty field. From the inside, a forty to fifty year old middle-aged man exited, followed behind by two large burly men that appeared to be bodyguards.

Boss Cui, my Lei family wanted to acquire your Cui Ying Corporation but was rejected by you. Can you explain to me regarding the news Ive heard today? Are you intending to offend our Lei family household? Lei Yun Tian placed a newspaper in front of the middle-aged man, his voice filled with anger.

Boss Lei, this whole thing was actually schemed up by my foolish girl. As the head of a multinational company, Cui Zhong Hao was naturally not afraid of anyone. But when facing the Lei family whose fortune could match a countrys, no matter how courageous he was, he would not dare offend them. Cui Zhong Hao could only reveal the truth of the situation.

The girl you are referring to is Ying Ying?" Lei Yun Tians tone softened. Even though there were some doubts in his mind, he knew being angry doesn't solve anything.

"Thats right; its all because of her. In fact, this situation is somewhat related to your Lei family." Cui Zhong Hao then said: "Your son Lei Yu has been pretty close to my Ying Ying recently. I am not too clear on the whole story but the only thing I do know is that your familys second young master already has a girlfriend. But Ying Ying is adamant on being with him, even though they cannot be together, she is still willing to unconditionally expend herself. Being her father and unable to persuade her to listen, I can only help her to the best of my ability.

"Boss Cui, you should tell me everything in detail." Lei Yun Tian heard his sons name and was suddenly puzzled.

"A mysterious young master returning from the United States and acquiring Cui Ying Corporation was all schemed up by Ying Ying. There is no such person, from what Ying Ying explained to me; Lei Yu wanted to make a big move in the Kou country, but needed some type of influence and prestige, so Ying Ying was bent on helping him. You should know that all my wealth was accumulated solely for my precious daughter, so when she requested my help, how can this father not help? Not to mention Lei Yu is part of the Lei family, even if Ying Ying cannot be together with the second young master, I will still try my best to help out.

After these statements, Lei Yun Tian finally understood what was going on. But whatever Lei Yu was trying to accomplish in the Kou country, he had no way of figuring out.

"I fully understand the situation now. Everything youve said today, the most pleasant thing to my ear was your last sentence." Lei Yun Tians domineering aura could not be imitated. No matter how wealthy Cui Zhong Hao was, he would dare not offend this lofty figure. Since Lei Yu was in fact a member of the Lei family, then confessing that one of their own was involved in this situation allowed him to not offend this fearsome clan.

The Elder accompanied Cui Zhong Hao to send him off before returning to Lei Yun Tians office.

Master, what is Lei Yu playing with?

Lei Yun Tian shook his head, I'm not sure, but in order for Lei Yu to have a change of heart and return to our Lei family, we have to come up with something. Make some preparations; were going to the Kou country to see what Lei Yu is up to.

Understood.

The next day, a mess of people were hanging around the entrance of a luxury five-star hotel. A variety of brand name cars were neatly parked in the front parking lot. A host of distinguished figures steadily trickled into the hotel. There were a bunch of small time reporters and the daydreaming second-rate stars sticking around the front entrance, hoping to catch a glimpse of the young master; this caused a chaotic traffic jam of humans. At this moment, anyone able to enter the hotel could not help feeling proud of themselves.

Ch 74 - Small Eastern Island

The huge crowd of people flocking to the hotel caused the Kou countrys government to utilize their police force to maintain order, and the degree of madness these people were exhibiting had fully fallen into Cui Ying Yings expectations. This atmosphere was not the mass wanting to meet just a mysterious young master anymore, but she had successfully stirred this situation into the mass wanting to meet a world renowned superstar.

Cui Ying Ying was very intelligent; the distance between the hotel they were staying at and the hotel where the banquet was being hosted at was not too far away. She chose to walk so that it would not attract peoples attention. This could also add some mysteriousness to it, but the main point was to help conceal Lei Yus residence location without luxury cars giving it away.

If the reporters caught wind that the young master whom had acquired a world-known jewelry brand and was going to advance his business into the Kou country; was actually living at this little mediocre hotel; then he would probably become the laughing stock of the country in an instant.

With no one paying any attention to her, Cui Ying Ying walked into the hotel's entrance.

Miss, please present your invitation." A young man in a security guard uniform stepped in front of Cui Ying Ying's path.

A bit confused, Cui Ying Ying did not understand what the other person was saying. But after seeing the scene where reporters were being blocked from entering, this uniformed person probably wanted her to show something, but why would she have an invitation she sent out to others?

Smiling politely while speaking English, Cui Ying Ying said: "Im sorry sir, if you dont allow me to go in today, then this banquet will be cancelled.

How could this little security guard understand English? This hotel was not near the airport so foreign guests were non-existent, so the requirements for hotel staff were naturally less stringent.

Not waiting for the young mans reaction, Cui Ying Ying stepped aside and continued walking in. She happened to bump into a middle-aged man, looking up; it was the hotels lobby manager. With one look, the manager recognized the person in front of him. Before he could even say anything, the young security guard ran over and grabbed onto Cui Ying Yings arm. With a smile at the manager, he then said to Cui Ying Ying: If you dont have an invitation today, you cant enter the hotel!

The manager took one look and immediately became stunned. Only after a short moment did he finally recover, "you idiot! Let go of your dirty hands right now!

The young security guard was confused. Cui Ying Ying straightened her clothes, turned her head to survey the scene, and then said directly to the manager: "You did a pretty good job on maintaining security.

Upon finishing her statement, she didnt care about what just happened and only walked past the two to press the elevator button.

The instant the elevator door closed, one could see a scene where the manager was lecturing the security guard as if he was lecturing a small child.

Lei Yu was in his hotel room sitting cross-legged. Gently breathing out some turbid air, he then stretched his arms and heard pak pak sounds coming from all over his body.

Ever since he reached the [Discharge] stage, there were no signs of him making any leaps in progress. Lei Yu was not in a hurry, with his current age, whether it is in Tenglong country or the Kou country, those with the same strength as him were usually reaching the ages of an elderly person. The youngest was probably in their forties or fifties.

Being at his current stage, progress was originally very slow. Coupled with the fact that lately, he was unable to calm his heart and mind down, Lei Yu still began to blame himself somewhat.

Nami was sitting on a sofa in the living room daydreaming, but when she heard some sounds coming from the bedroom, she recovered her senses.

Lei Yu hurried into the bathroom to wash up before putting on some clean clothes.

Nami, do you want to go outside with me for a bit?

Sure, young master.

Although Lei Yu thought being with her felt good, but he felt Nami had really made him her master. As to why? Lei Yu did not ask, perhaps this was a custom in the Kou country?

The two exited the hotels main entrance. On a whim, Lei Yu wanted to go and see what was going on with the banquet. Grinning, he got into his convertible and they drove towards the banquet that was not too far from their current location.

Traffic jams were a drivers most annoying situation, and the current congestion he encountered was definitely not normal. Lei Yu carefully looked about; the hotel where his banquet was held at was cordoned off and most of the cars were unable to get close but still tried. This shocking scene made Lei Yu completely give up. If he had to personally deal with such a scene, he would probably just stand there in front of everyone dumbfounded.

Just at this time, an odor wafted over from the side. Lei Yu gently sniffed and frowned, a stench had almost made him throw up. He turned his head to the side and observed a black car; inside the car sat two people dressed up in a very strange manner. He could also see flies flying back and forth around these people Lei Yu hurriedly pressed the button to close the top before closing the windows tightly in order to escape this disgusting smell.

His mind was actually pondering: Cant these two people smell their own disgusting stench? Did this stench come from their own body odor?

Through his own unique lightnings gravitational force, he subtly released his internal energy out, enveloping the surrounding black car. Very quickly, Lei Yu came to a conclusion: These two people werent ordinary, inside the Kou country; their strength would be comparable to an Intermediate Ninja. But the way they were dressed were nothing like the previous ninjas he had encountered so Lei Yu wondered what was going on?

While Lei Yu was deep in thought, the car behind them started beeping their car horn like crazy. Lei Yu looked up and realized there werent any cars in front of him and he was the one blocking traffic now. He hurriedly shifted gears, stepped on the throttle, and drove past the hotel and left the area.

In the evening, Cui Ying Ying left the banquet and returned to the hotel to meet up with Lei Yu.

How was today? Did everything go well? Asked Lei Yu.

Cui Ying Ying placed a white plastic bag on top of the table and then slowly sat down. "Pretty good, today, Ive selected ten well-known business tycoons of the industry. I will make a final selection next Thursday night. Oh yea, there were eighteen first-rate stars attending today, hoping to sign on to our newly established talent agency.

I really dont know how you're going to handle this in the end, are you really going to cooperate with these major companies? On what ability do we have to do this? Lei Yu asked full of concern.

Cui Ying Ying naughtily extended her delicate fingers and clamped them onto Lei Yus nose; Lei Yu did not try to avoid it or else would she so easily succeed? Gently squeezing her fingers, Cui Ying Ying then said: "Really, dont you know the powerful effects of a star? You, in the Kou country or maybe even the whole world, have become a well-known figure now. Not mentioning that you may have to take money out to look for a partner, even if you now took advantage of your reputation and made others finance the whole operation, they would probably agree to it and not complain one bit." Pausing, Cui Ying Ying then revealed a charming face: "I never thought you would actually already have fans now. I really dont understand the Kou country girls and how their thought process works, havent they seen better looking men than you?

Although he couldnt understand what Cui Ying Ying explained, but he did understand her last sentence. Lei Yu smiled slightly and said: "Perhaps because the men of the Kou country are either too short or too ugly looking.

Dont be so smug. Cui Ying Ying smiled tenderly at him before taking out several exquisite looking lunch boxes from the white plastic bag. "You and Nami havent eaten yet right? I ordered some abalone for you guys from the hotel since I heard it was quite good; quick, have a taste.

Lei Yu had driven Nami around in a large circle, but since there werent any good places for them to check out, they eventually returned to the hotel. They indeed have not eaten yet; when they were actually getting quite hungry, Cui Ying Ying happened to appear with food in a timely manner.

This abalone was the highest quality type; there were a full six of them drenched with a golden soup; the appearance made it look extremely appetizing. Lei Yu picked up a fork and poked one before handing it to Nami. Someone like Nami had never tried this type of food before so was naturally surprised and excited. Even though Kou country was surrounded by the sea, the cost of this abalone was not someone of her status could afford to enjoy. Just smelling it was enough to satisfy her; she never dreamed of actually getting to taste this delicacy, so she carefully ate it savoring every bite.

This was not the case for Lei Yu; he had been too hungry so with just two or three bites, he devoured one of them. To him, he saw this type of abalone as just a common dry abalone or the imitation kind, so this luxurious delicacy for Lei Yu had become a complete waste on him.

Cant you eat a bit slower? Cui Ying Ying pouted.

Lei Yu who had already cleared out two abalones and almost done with the third laughed, well, I was really hungry!

How come you never asked if I wanted some? Just devouring everything with such ferocity.

Lei Yu blinked, this was indeed an awkward situation. He hurriedly shoved his half eaten abalone in front of Cui Ying Ying, you want a bite?

"So hateful! Who would want to eat your saliva?!" Although her mouth said that, her heart felt extremely happy. If she were truly to take a bite, wouldnt that be considered an indirect kiss with Lei Yu?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the waters near the eastern side of the Kou country, therein lies a small island. Even though this island was small compared to the Kou country which was technically a big island, it was still the size of a small city.

There werent a lot of buildings on this island since it was mostly forest and mountain slopes. Upon the island, many people were actually stationed here, every one of them carrying a weapon on them. And at every one thousand meters there would be a big building with monitoring devices constantly flashing. Everyone was alert and paying 120% attention for intruders.

Near the center of the island, there was a place that was completely different from the rest of the island. This place was simply paradise on earth; an artificial lake directly linking to the surrounding ocean; the lake was crystal blue; and next to the lake was a huge villa with at least three thousand square meters of living space (32,000 sqft); this was basically a vacation mansion.

A dozen or so lounge chairs were setup next to the lake. Getting further away from the lake was a huge round bed, and covering over the bed was a large awning. On top of the bed lay a dozen or so innocent looking beauties that were completely naked and lounging around a short middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man's hair was very long; a black rubber band was used to tie up his hair. The rubber band did not look like anything good; it almost looked like a used condom.

With a dark scar across his face, narrow tiny eyes that were almost just a crack; he was enjoying himself by lying on top of a girls white stomach. His left hand was kneading the soft breast of another girl, while his right hand was holding onto a phone talking about something.

Whats the origin of this young master?

A voice came over the phone, "Ive tried investigating but havent found any clues. But this young master acquiring Cui Ying Corporation, my people in Tenglong country say the information is reliable.

I want another thorough investigation; I want to know why this powerhouse suddenly appeared inside the Kou country.

Understood.

Putting down the phone, a young girl opened her legs. She then slowly sat on top of the middle-aged mans lower portion, and the moans of two people could be heard.

Ch 75 - A Night Adventure

Trying to improve his mood, Lei Yu decided to take Cui Ying Ying and Nami out and about. Being cooped up inside the hotel all the time wasnt too good.

Although Lei Yu thought the Kou people were extremely vile, but the countrys scenery was very beautiful. Just the view of the mountains alone would make one feel refreshed and rejuvenated.

Within the car, the three were driving around the windy roads of the mountains for more than two hours. During this time, the two beautiful women did not know what Lei Yu was keeping inside his heart; he just kept staring off the eastern coast at a small island. The repressed anger was continuously burning in Lei Yus heart but now was not the time for it to explode; running over there by himself was like him being a masochist, seeking to be abused. He will wait until his identity reaches a certain degree, then these people will approach him on their own.

When they returned to the city limits, the sky was already getting dark. The neon lights dotted the dark skyline and the multitude of colors caused one to become dizzy. At a distance, a huge neon sign had some words that Lei Yu could not read, but he could see men and women outside the place rocking their bodies back and forth to rowdy music coming from inside. Lei Yu asked: Nami, what kind of place is this?

Nami was sitting at the front passenger seat; she looked at the neon sign before replying: Young master, thats a nightclub.

"Ying Ying, are you interested in visiting a nightclub of the Kou country to hang out for a while? I feel like drinking a bit. Lei Yu smiled and looked at the rear-view mirror while asking Cui Ying Ying.

I havent drunk any alcohol in a long time, but if you want, Ill accompany you.

They parked their car close to the front entrance of the nightclub. Like a gentleman, Lei Yu opened the car door for Cui Ying Ying and the three strode inside.

At the front entrance, several gang affiliated youths saw the two pretty girls enter and immediately gawked at them. In the Kou country, there were many pretty girls, but they rarely saw those with such charm as these two. One had an extremely sexy body while the other possessed a charming aura that was hard to forget, especially her pair of seductive eyes.

Lei Yu and the two were walking inside when they heard some whistling behind them. Lei Yu slightly pursed his lips; looks like pretty girls are not bound by what country theyre from; no matter where Cui Ying Ying went, she would always attract the male race.

The three then entered into the main hall; a scantily clad girl with an exaggerated sized chest bowed and greeted them in the Kou language. Nami approached the scantily dressed girl and exchanged a few words; they were then led to an area of the hall.

It was currently around ten o'clock at night and the atmosphere was quite lively. The explosive bass from the music made the trios heart feel weird, but Cui Ying Ying who used to frequent places like this quickly adapted to it. As for Lei Yu, he possessed a powerful body so he was not seriously affected. But when it came to Nami, her face did not look too good but due to the dimly lit room, no one was aware of it.

They sat down at an empty table near the dance floor. The young girl that brought them there left while another pretty girl brought over an alcohol menu. When she saw Lei Yu, she went over to his side and seeming to accidentally brush his arm with her huge soft mounds. Lei Yu deliberately shifted his arm away and did not pay any attention to the girls gaze.

After receiving the alcohol menu, it was fortunate that there was also English on it. Because the music was too loud, Lei Yu pointed at Cui Ying Ying implying for the waitress to ask her to select the drinks. Seeming to understand Lei Yus gesture, the alcohol menu was given to Cui Ying Ying, but the waitress continued standing next to Lei Yu; her scantily clad bare buttocks kept brushing against him.

These types of moves were what most men enjoy receiving, and would welcome it with open arms. But with two beautiful women beside him already, the young girls behavior actually annoyed him somewhat. He pushed the girls waist away lightly without using too much force; she should understand the meaning of it.

Quickly selecting some alcoholic drinks, the three stared at the dance floor where young men and women were dancing like crazy. Everyone here was very open; men and women whom were complete strangers would still embrace and grind each other, some even started intensely kissing.

The three just drank their alcohol feeling slightly out of place. Cui Ying Ying was not surprised with the scene since she has encountered these situations in the past, and Liu Hao also helped her out of bad situations many times before. As for Nami, she kept pressing her hand against her chest as if she was having a hard time dealing with this environment.

Lei Yu finally noticed Namis strange behavior, and looked over at her with a puzzled look. Nami gently shook her head implying she was okay, just that she hasnt adapted to this type of environment yet.

Around 10:30PM, the music gradually came to a stop. A handsome and young man went onto the dance floor while the rest of the people returned to their tables.

Even though this young man was good looking, but he could still not escape the dwarf gene, he was only about 1.65 meters in height (5ft 4in). In the Kou country, this was considered the average height.

Lei Yu listened to the young man ooo ooo lala for half the night as if hearing a sermon on the Bible. Once the young man was finished, he heard the musical sound of a female voice and the lights went out. White smoke started spraying out from the dance floor and lights started flashing. Unknown at what time but the young man had disappeared from the dance floor. A human figure came out from a small black door behind the dance floor; the person had wavy long hair, and a tall body figure that was entirely unlike the features of the average Kou person.

The lights suddenly brightened and a spotlight shone on a girl who had appeared. A black leather skirt showed off her slender smooth legs; she was only wearing a bra on her upper body; and she seemed to be wearing black eyeliner that made her look more seductive. The girl then stuck out her tongue and licked in a circular manner around her lips. The noise she caused was no less than the previous music level.

Lei Yu then frowned, not because the beautiful girl before him was not attractive enough, but because he smelled something familiar. Even though the smell was really faint, and an ordinary person would probably not be able to detect it, but Lei Yu could clearly smell it; this was a disgusting stench that would make someone throw up. Lei Yu immediately thought of when he was on the road and outside of the banquet, there were two people inside a black car; the smell was almost the same but this time, the smell had a gamey smell to it. Looking at the direction the scent was coming from, it should be coming from the girl that had appeared on the dance floor.

The girl tossed her light wavy hair while she slowly strutted her sexy body to the center of the dance floor. Two chains came down from the ceiling and the girl grabbed onto one with each hand. While midair, she swung herself around the audience in a circle before returning to her original spot. Lei Yu had confirmed his thoughts that this girl was not normal; although she was only an Elementary Ninja, if she did not reveal herself to the eyes of ordinary people, no one would realize she was a ninja.

At this point, the music became more euphoric. Listening to it, Lei Yu could only feel goose bumps forming on his skin, but the surrounding males continued howling in delight, beating on the tables and blowing shrill whistles.

What made Cui Ying Ying happy was that Lei Yu did not have much reaction when this sexy girl appeared on the dance floor. Unlike the hungry look of the men present, Lei Yu even had a slight look of disgust on his face.

She didnt know why Lei Yu was disgusted; only he himself was clear on that reason. If this girl was allowed to continue performing any longer, he was afraid that he would really throw up; he really could not tolerate this stench.

The girl at the center of the dance floor appeared to be removing the only piece of clothing covering her chest. Two white towering peaks were suddenly exposed to everyone present; the entire audience started getting even more excited. There were even some men that wanted to rush onto the dance floor to have some fun with the girl.

Lei Yu forcefully stood up from his chair which gave Cui Ying Ying and Nami a scare. They thought Lei Yu couldnt handle it anymore and wanted to rush onto the dance floor as well. But when they saw Lei Yu keep making gestures with his hands implying he wanted to leave, the two girls then finally felt relieved.

Before Cui Ying Ying and Nami could stand up, the half naked girl from the dance floor started moving towards Lei Yus table. Because she was already performing at the edge of the floor, the young girl only took a few steps before arriving in front of them. She used a seductive gaze that she thought would capture Lei Yus heart which caused the rest of the men present to start cursing.

Cui Ying Ying and Namis mouth were already agape in an O shape. The young girl ignored the two and placed one hand on her breast gently rubbing it while she placed her other hand on Lei Yus chest.

Lei Yu did not show much reaction before waving his hand, motioning Nami to come over. Recovering from the surprise, Nami went over to Lei Yus side.

Whispering something in Namis ear, Nami then said to the half naked girl: My young master wishes for you to not disturb him.

At this time, Lei Yu went over to Cui Ying Yings side and grabbed her hand; with his other hand, he grabbed onto Namis hand. The three then left the nightclub under the watchful eyes of everyone around the dance floor.

Leaving behind the shocked half-naked girl, Lei Yus face kept flashing through her mind. Firstly because she was moved by Lei Yus aura and his profound deep eyes; the second was the statement Lei Yu made. Could he be a ninja? A ninja in the Kou country was highly respected and would rarely appear in public. But after recalling Namis words, she addressed him with two words young master which made it hard for her to believe.

Several pairs of hands were trembling and reaching for the girls chest, but she detected them and deftly shifted away with a laugh. She lightly strode back to the center of the dance floor to continue with her performance.

Lei Yu, whats going on? Cui Ying Ying asked with concern when she saw Lei Yu breathing in forceful breaths.

Lei Yu shook his head, Im fine, just needed some fresh air.

In Cui Ying Yings heart, she thought Lei Yu hated those types of women. No wonder when she took the initiative to chase after Lei Yu, she was met with rejection. And of course, Nami was thinking of the same thing as well.

Driving back to the hotel, Lei Yu went into his bedroom deep in thought about something.

So those two men in the black car and the woman tonight were somehow related, they all had the same smell. But why were their smell not detected by ordinary people?

Any thoughts of abnormal humans would lead Lei Yu to think of the Yamaguchi-gumi; could it be that these people with the stench were part of the Yamaguchi-gumi?

Lei Yu opened Cui Ying Yings bedroom door, can you investigate who or what type of people opened the nightclub for me?

No problem, Ill give you a response tomorrow. Looking at Lei Yu, Cui Ying Ying asked: Whats going on? Did something happen?

Nothing, theres just something I dont quite understand. Go to sleep early, Im going back to cultivate. Lei Yu smiled before closing the door and leaving Cui Ying Yings room.

The Thursday one week later arrived very fast. Today was the time to screen their partners and the signing of artists. Cui Ying Ying left the hotel early, leaving words: "Its still not time for you to reveal yourself yet.

The distributors in the Kou country for Cui Ying Corporation provided an office building for Cui Ying Yings use. The place was currently very lively; according to Cui Ying Yings expectations, these prominent businessmen did not care how much capital they had to invest, all they cared about was cooperating with this extremely popular young master.

There was actually a fierce competition going on right now that involved the changes of a numeric nature.

Ill take out $20 million U.S. dollars to invest in the talent agency!

Ill invest $35 million.

$40 million!

The current office building had actually become an auction site. These shouts by the business leaders were like music to Cui Ying Yings ears; she then walked to the front of the conference table quietly watching the business tycoons on scene.

Focusing on efficiency was a businesss fundamentals, but having a good reputation and powerful foundation was the soul of the company. Having a company with a strong foundation that they could rely on as a partner would save them a lot on publicity and strategies.

As the saying goes, a tall tree catches the wind proved to be right. Our tall tree young master has caught the attention of many people causing a sensation; competing in order to cooperate with him was an inevitable situation.

But for someone to gain such a fast momentum in a few short days, theres probably not many people in this world capable of doing it.

Lei Yu was fortunate that he had Cui Ying Yings help, but he was even more fortunate because Cui Ying Ying was Cui Zhong Hao's only daughter; he doted on her and treated her more important than his business, thats why such a miracle could happen.

More importantly was Cui Ying Yings mind; looks like her studying economics and management in the United States was not just for show. She was also able to grasp the psyche of a businessman which was very useful in the business world. If we were to compare her business sense to Lei Yu, Lei Yu would simply be a complete idiot.

Ch 76 - Death At Midnight

Cui Ying Yings people were bustling with activity. With the information provided by Cui Ying Ying, Lei Yu started combing the vicinity of the nightclub he had previously visited, hoping to find some clues.

Cui Ying Ying used the relationship that Cui Ying Corporation had with people in the Kou country to grasp who controlled the nightclub behind the scenes - it was a small branch belonging to the Yamaguchi-gumi.

Investigating late into the night, Lei Yu finally found his target. Coming out of an Audi, a scantily clad woman draped her arms around the shoulders of a man before walking off.

Quietly following behind the two, Lei Yu sat down at a table off to a corner at the nightclub. Many young girls came to strike up a conversations with him but were all rejected by Lei Yus cold facial expression. The main point being Lei Yu did not know what sort of bird language these people were chirping at.

It was then time for the main attraction. Lei Yu endured the stench and watched the girls solo performance. Once she was done, the naked girl picked up her clothes from the ground and left the dance floor. Lei Yu also stood up and exited the nightclub. He stood at a corner across from the nightclub and condensed his internal energy, completely hiding his life force. He quietly watched the people entering and exiting and finally found his target again; it was still the same man and woman. Lei Yu then got into his car and tailed behind the Audi.

The dimly lit streets would only have street lights after long intervals, shining down a yellow light. There were only two luxury cars currently on the road.

Lei Yu followed the Audi to a hotel before coming to a stop. Lei Yu waited for the two to get out of the car before he rushed up to follow.

He watched the blinking lights of the elevator before it stopped at the sixth floor. Lei Yu pressed the button for another elevator before heading up to the sixth floor as well.

This floor had at least thirty rooms on it; and to search one room at a time was an impossible matter. Fortunately, this girl left behind that special stench which could not be dispersed.

In front of a room, the smell appeared more intense here. Lei Yu did not actually stop but kept on walking by. When he first got off the floor, he saw a surveillance camera at the end of the hallway. He made it look unintentional as his hands slightly covered his face while he walked to the cameras blind spot. After waiting for ten minutes, Lei Yu was kind of impatient so he started walking towards the target room. Using his unique lightning ability, he destroyed the magnetic lock on the door and rushed inside the room.

A womans moaning and gasping could be heard in the room. The sudden appearance of Lei Yu made the woman unable to react. Her sexy bare hips were still constantly moving up and down while her eyes were filled with surprise at the sight of Lei Yu.

As for the man on the bed, he was already unrecognizable. His body was bloody and the fresh blood covered the white bed sheets dying it red; it seems that this man had already died.

Why are you here?" Surprisingly, this woman actually spoke English to him. Lei Yu definitely felt this was strange, but thinking about it, perhaps when Nami called him young master, this woman came to some sort of conclusion.

"Youve probably committed many wicked acts in your life huh? I dont know what your goal is but are all the people in the Kou country this depraved?" Lei Yu softly asked as he frowned and looked at the corpse that had been tortured beyond recognition.

Who are you really?" Asked the woman as she removed her lower body from the mans penis. She then wrapped her naked body with the blood-stained bed sheet.

Seeing how calm this woman was, Lei Yu acted indifferent and said: I approached you because I wanted some answers to my questions.

The woman's expression was also indifferent, not having that previous self-pleasure expression. She slowly sat down on a sofa by the window; lit a womans extra slim cigarette, and gently exhaled the smoke. She then asked: "What do you want to know?

I want information on Otsuka. Lei Yus eyes narrowed slightly as he replied.

The woman's hand slightly flicked the cigarette and the ashes scattered onto her chest that was not completely covered by the sheet. Not beating around the bush, she asked: "You are Tenglong countrys Lei Yu?

It looks like Lei Yus name had already become well-known in the Yamaguchi-gumi. Since that was the case, Lei Yu no longer needed to hide anything. He continued to ask: Where is Otsuka right now?

I dont know." The woman turned her head away completely ignoring Lei Yu. But in actuality, she was releasing a scent. The scent of this smell became more intense and strong; it appears that she thought she could silently notify her companions. Little did she know, Lei Yu was the first to notice the smell and the stench of the smell had become really unbearable. If this was the case, he could not give her any opportunities. If someone was really to come, then things might get messy and his identity may be found out.

In this situation where the smell was increasing, Lei Yu stared at the stench-filled woman before arriving in front of her in almost an instant. He raised his hand and grasped her neck, Im sorry but you forced me. If you hadnt made that move just now, then you probably wouldnt have had to die. But its too late now, you have to die or else my plans would all go down the drain.

Lei Yu's eyes flashed with hatred before he exerted force into his fingers. *Crack* The womans eyes were still wide and round but her neck had already been snapped by Lei Yu.

Its not that the woman didnt want to resist, but in the face of a strong opponent like Lei Yu, even if she wanted to resist there was nothing she could do. Besides, Lei Yus action were fluid and fast like water so she did not even have a chance to retaliate.

Just as he exited the elevator back down at the hotel lobby, a black car pulled up to the entrance and stopped. Two men got out of the car so Lei Yu with extreme speeds, picked up a newspaper from a coffee table and obscured his face with it before sitting down on the sofa. The two men only glanced in his direction before getting into the elevator. Indeed, they were heading to the sixth floor.

Lei Yu's memory was pretty good, werent these two men the ones that he saw on the road right next to him? It was mainly because of their unique smell, a stench that could not be blocked by any means.

Lei Yu had thought about going upstairs to finish off the two, but thinking on it some more, since the woman had already released her scent, exactly how many of her companions would be responding? Its probably best not to take the risk, so Lei Yu got into his car and rushed back to his hotel.

At least now he had some clues; nightclubs will be his starting point. As long as he focuses his attention there, he will eventually get more clues.

Cui Ying Yings mood seemed pretty good. As Lei Yu entered the door, he saw her happy smile with a mysterious look.

"What is it? Did todays selection go off without a hitch? Im beginning to think something knocked you on the head making you lose your marbles." Lei Yu shrugged, looking at her puzzled.

This is what I call catching a white wolf while unarmed. Without spending a penny, I netted lots of money!" Thinking a bit more, Cui Ying Ying shook her head, "thats not right, we did fully invest in this. The two banquets cost us more than two hundred thousand U.S. dollars, so this investment of ours is no small amount!

"How come youve never brought this up? Why would the banquets require such a large amount of money?" Asked the surprised Lei Yu.

Of course its expensive; this is standard for the luxuriousness of a 5-star hotel. If it wasnt for this, how could we gain the trust from these cunning foxes of the business world?

Lei Yu smiled, what do you plan on doing next?

Today's selection is pretty much done; Ive already selected two investors. One of them is willing to invest $70 million U.S. dollar to start a talent agency, well call it Meng Yu. Cui Ying Ying revealed a bright smile as she said this.

Seventy million! Lei Yus jaw almost dropped to the ground, his mouth was agape in an O shape and his eyes were round and wide.

Thats right, and the investor said he was willing for each party to hold 50% of the new companys shares. Basically, we dont need to fork out a single penny.

Lei Yu swallowed hard, "theres still free lunches in this world? Isnt this money a bit too easy to get?

This is called a celebritys effect; your reputation in this world has been awakened. From now on, there will be many more people looking to cooperate with you, and thats just the start.

Youre saying..." Lei Yu calmed his inner excitement, and continued listening to Cui Ying Yings astonishing plan.

About investing in real estate, I reached a consensus with two high-ranking Kou officials. They agreed to develop the waters near the eastern side of the country so we could build an overwater maritime city off the coast. But we need to inject a large amount of capital for this, and its not something we can pawn onto others. Ive already discussed this with my father and hes willing to invest in a small portion. And the other portion will be taken care of by a private owner that mostly deals with light industrial products and services. We only need to provide some benefits to these two high-ranking officials and they will take care of all the necessary documents. I am certain this business idea will net us big profits.

Lei Yu probed a bit and asked: "So how much is that small investment is your father making?

One hundred million. Pausing, Cui Ying Ying then continued, U.S. dollars.

F*ck! Thats crazy!

Listening to Cui Ying Ying ramble on about business strategies, Lei Yu just couldnt comprehend the complexity of it. But one thing he was actually clear on; several A-list celebrities in the Kou country that were also well-known around the world, were actually willing to leave their old company and join the newly formed Meng Yu Corporation. Just this matter alone made Lei Yu marvel at the thought.

In the eyes of ordinary people, celebrities were the object of their pursuit. In no way did he ever think that in less than half a month, these celebrities had become people working for him, the young master; this was indeed incredible.

In fact, the person that was most happy from this situation was Cui Ying Ying. This was her first time going out to sea and looking for gold, she did not expect to find bucket loads of them. And in accordance to the whole budget, their own investments in this did not even reach one percent. For a girl that had just left school, this was simply a fantasy. She never thought she could pull this off so the feeling of accomplishment she felt, words could not describe them.

Making Lei Yu a prominent figure had succeeded beyond expectations. Lei Yu had now become a figure that everyone wanted to know, but unfortunately his whereabouts were too mysterious, up until now, still no one really knew who this young master was. Perhaps there were some people that knew his identity, but they have already been gotten rid of.

As for Nami, from beginning to end she knew nothing; she had never left the side of Lei Yu the entire time. Whatever was going outside, it was certain she had no clue. Whenever Cui Ying Ying spoke with Lei Yu, they would use the Tenglong language so of course she couldnt understand any of it. If Nami were to know of Lei Yus current identity, she would definitely rejoice for having chosen to follow by his side.

Sitting on the sofa in a corner, Nami was in a daze. She was thinking back ten plus years ago when her parents had a tragic accident; that scene was something she would never forget. At the same time, she would also never forget her benefactor Lei Yu.

----------------------------

- Just the authors way of bashing the language.
    - A scam artist without doing anything was able to get money.

Ch 77 - Abducting A Beauty By The Beach

With the death of the hotel manager previously and now the death of a nightclub dancer, this caused a high degree of concern for the Yamaguchi-gumi. The Yamaguchi-gumi formed three small teams: The first to investigate this mysterious young master because they were really interested who he was exactly; and the other two teams would each investigate the death of their two members. They were hoping to find some clues but little did they know their efforts would be futile, Lei Yu did not leave anything behind for them to find.

------------------------------------------------------

For a pleasant and romantic time, the best choice was the beach. With the smell of the ocean air, experiencing natures wonder was an enjoyable thing. Cui Ying Ying was wearing a sexy swimwear that exposed a lot of skin; she stood there opening her arms wide and feeling the ocean breeze against her skin.

Someone had mentioned this before: Nowadays, its so different from the past; it used to be that when one moves the swimsuit out of the way, they would see a butt. Now it was the opposite, if you move the butt out of the way, you can now see a swimsuit.

But what Cui Ying Ying was wearing wasnt that exaggerated; at most her soft buttocks were half revealed while her curvy waist with long slender white legs could be fully seen.

Cui Ying Ying alone was enough to make any mans soul escape their bodies and go to heaven right away. But the swimsuit Nami was wearing, if a man had even a trace of being a heterosexual, their blood would instantly rise up in their bodies and their nose would spray blood all over the place.

With a curvy slender waist, her rounded hips were simply wrapped in a white cloth; her large mind blowing round chest; it even made people worry for her safety. Would she tip forward and stumble to the ground from the weight? The size of her big chest was considered only heard about in legends.

The two sexy beauties on the beach attracted all the mens perverted eyes. As for Lei Yu, he was wearing a pair of large sunglasses; his head resting on his crossed palms, and lying on a large towel with a look of enjoyment. Lei Yus body had a healthy glow and toned sculpted muscles showing off what a perfect mans body looked like.

If those two beauties had the ability to attract all the mens attention here, then Lei Yu had gained all the womens affectionate glances. One could see many beautiful women had rested their chins on their folded hands with a dazed look while their fantasies ran wild.

Ying Ying, will you be recognized here? Asked Lei Yu with some concern.

Dont worry. Cui Ying Ying smiled and said: I doubt they can recognize me when Im not wearing my business attire, and even if they did recognize me, theyll probably be filled with doubt.

Uhh

On the side, while Nami was smearing sunscreen on her white thighs, she asked: Young master, are you thirsty? Do you want me to go get you a drink?

Lei Yu nodded, sounds good. Oh yeah, could you also get some sushi rolls? Im a bit hungry.

"Yes, young master." Nami stood up and her chest started bouncing up and down. Lei Yu could not help ogling since it was just too mesmerizing. If Lei Yu did not have a strong tolerance, he may have already stretched out his hand and grabbed them for fun.

As Nami left, Cui Ying Ying stretched and touched her toes. When she straightened up, her upper body also started bouncing up and down. She then approached Lei Yu and asked: "Can you tell me what exactly you are doing in the Kou country? Arent you afraid of making Ai Er sad? The way you are lying to her, its not very appropriate right?

There was a slight pain in Lei Yus heart. He thought of Ai Ers innocent appearance; her clean and pure eyes; Lei Yu really didnt want to lie to her. But things have progressed to this point now, its pretty much impossible to back off from it now; not to mention Lei Yu never thought of stopping his plans. Since he had already planned on doing this, he might as well see it to the end. No matter what, he was a member of Dragon Group; he felt he had a responsibility to find the culprits that brought the contaminated batch of insects into Tenglong country. Additionally, little Ke could not die in vain; if anyone tried to interfere while he was tracking down Otsuka, Lei Yu will not hesitate to get rid of anything blocking his path.

Im sorry; I currently cannot tell you my purpose. But once everything is over, you will naturally know everything. Lei Yus gaze fell upon a small distant island, although not very large, it was still the size of a city.

Seeing that Lei Yu was reluctant to tell her anything, Cui Ying Ying did not continue asking, Lei Yu probably had his reasons. At least Cui Ying Ying knew that Lei Yu would not hurt anyone important in his life. Cui Ying Ying very naturally put herself in Lei Yus category of important people.

Picking up the sunscreen that Nami had just used and handing it to Lei Yu, can you apply this on my back?

"This..." Lei Yu hesitated, but Cui Ying Yings request wasnt too out of line. Since Nami wasnt here and there was only Lei Yu, he could only take the small brown bottle from Cui Ying Yings hand.

As he touched Cui Ying Yings delicate and smooth back, Lei Yu suddenly felt like he was touching a piece of peerless jade. As for Cui Ying Ying, her body couldnt help shuddering and her heart beating faster. Even though this was a simple act of putting on sunscreen, but it still made her heart surge endlessly. This was the first time Lei Yu had touched her body, even though it was under such circumstances, she was already very happy with it. His face flushed red while he was looking down, and a fat guy could be seen at a distance staring at the scene dumbfounded to the point where he had even forgotten to chew the food that was inside his mouth.

Thats strange, what is Nami buying thats taking her so long? Lei Yu suddenly realized the two had been here for half an hour and Nami had still not returned.

Nothing bad should have happened right? Asked Cui Ying Ying.

Lei Yu shrugged, I dont know but I hope nothing happened.

Should we go take a look? Nami has such pretty looks and a nice body; its possible that shes being bothered by some men.

Thinking about this point, the two nodded their heads. Simply packing up their belongings, they started walking outwards from the beach.

They arrived at an area with wooden huts where there were many shops that sold fast food and drinks, but they still couldnt find any signs of Nami. Lei Yu frowned, even though he didnt have any good impressions of the Kou people, yet Nami was the only Kou person that he cared about. Lei Yu felt that Nami was slightly different, and the days that he has spent with her up until now has made him start to value her. Unable to find her after searching for a while, Lei Yu started worrying.

This is strange, how come we cant find her?" Cui Ying Ying looked all around; Nami's body was very special, one could say absolutely stunning so if she was in the vicinity, it was certain their eyes would be drawn to her. Yet even after walking around the place once, there were no signs of her.

Sushi! Lei Yu pointed beyond the wooden huts at a black a white object lying on the sand.

The two ran over and sure enough, near the fallen sushi and outside some nearby red and blue tents, two youths were pulling Nami trying to drag her inside. Nami was resisting with all her might, her face covered with tears and her red eyes made one's heart ache for her.

Throwing the sunscreen in his hand like a long-range projectile, it struck one of the youth's head. Lei Yus grasp of his own strength was near flawless so the throw will not take the youths life, but it will still knock him out cold.

With the sudden arrival of a brown bottle striking his buddy, the other youth turned his head and looked over. He first noticed Cui Ying Ying and his eyes widened, he then noticed Lei Yu who had a rather large and tall body compared to himself. He then started cursing but Lei Yu could not understand any of the words and kept walking forward.

The youth seemed to be afraid as he saw these people getting closer to him. He hurriedly screamed out to a distant crowd of young men and women whom were laughing and playing beach volleyball. That group then immediately came over.

There were almost twenty something people that came over and surrounded Lei Yu and Cui Ying Ying; such a large movement of people attracted the attention of many people. A lot of people were only looking from a distance, not daring to get close. These groups of young men were well-known for being scoundrels and troublemakers; relying on the wealth of their family, they would often bother and bully the girls. But everyone usually turned a blind eye to their actions, since as long as they didnt bother them, who were willing to stand out and cause trouble for themselves?

Nami suddenly struggled forcefully and got rid of the youths grip on her. She then ran behind Lei Yu and pulled on his arm. Inadvertently, her two soft breasts were pushing against Lei Yus back, giving him a wonderful sensation that was indescribable.

Although they were surrounded by twenty something people, Lei Yu kept his calm composure. It was natural since these twenty something people were only ordinary people, so Lei Yu would not consider them much in his eyes. But the identity of these people was not yet known to Lei Yu. The youth that had been knocked out by the sunscreen early on woke up and shook his head, and seeing the current situation at hand, he pointed at Lei Yu and shouted: Youre courting death! Do you know who I am?