Thread: Mischievous Princess 《调皮王妃》 - Deng Lin, Miao Yun Tong, Gao Jiang

Default Mischievous Princess 《调皮王妃》 - Deng Lin, Miao Yun Tong, Gao Jiang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/816958abjw1eve2gdrhwvj20m80b4wi1.jpg')

Has anyone watched this show yet? Anyone know who the actors are?

Only know the show is adapted from an online novel and it's about a girl who time travels into the past (thought they weren't allowing time travelling stories to be broadcast?)

Anyway there's only 30mins episode each day 😠 I need more of this crack...
    Last edited by aiYRong; 09-17-15 at 08:42 PM.

the drama's baidu page: http://baike.baidu.com/subview/2609196/17556781.htm

I think the time traveling is allowed because it's an online drama?
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

This drama was finally done with subbing on Viki! I read that it is a Fan channel and might get taken down so watch it before that happen. My rating for this is 6/10.

If anyone loves Li Min De from Princess Weiyoung, I promise y'all he is extremely adorable in here than ever. What's his real name? Too bad he doesn't have that many scenes though, and I think he also did this one before Weiyoung too.

I also ended up liking the Dugu guy rather than the main guy.

The main actress was a total mess though. If anyone remember the Chinese Detective that starred in Wallace Huo and Nicky together, I remember many people were complaining so badly about the main actress in there that she was fat, ugly, annoying, whiny, etc...Well, That actress and this actress will be kind of similar to each other, but this time, a thousand times MORE annoying than ever. Just from the very first part, a mean lady treated her very very badly, but I didn't even feel bad for her bc she was just as annoying as that mean lady. Seems like she deserves it somehow, she doesn't seem to do her job well anyway, such a clumsy dimwit. Two things she did well on was: modern storytelling (GOD that could've happen earlier so I don't hate her so much at the beginning), and there was a dance at the festival that was traditional and undeniably mesmerizing.