Page 77 of 114 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2269

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by piyemingo View Post
    To be fair, she kinda no longer fear death at this point. If she succeeds, she can wisp ZWJ away and meet XX to clear her name. If not, her dying at the hands of Ming sect will clear her father's name. Wise.

It's kinda scary. The meal at Ming sect was the lowest point of their relationship. She was totally disappointed with ZWJ. She could have decided, right there and then, to give up on him. lucky she changed her mind -.-''
    ZWJ in this version really doesn't deserve ZM. But to be fair in most versions ZM is always the more giving one.

Good news!!!! The version released in HK indeed has 54 episodes, including lots of scenes that were cut out (including a section where ZM gets back home and things that happen at RYW family).

Anyone can help take a look around to see where we can watch the uncut version?

Also, apparently after the incident at the cave, ZM and ZWJ had another conversation at the inn before ZWJ decided to leave.

Good news!!!! The version released in HK indeed has 54 episodes, including lots of scenes that were cut out (including a section where ZM gets back home and things that happen at RYW family).

There is a scene whereby ZM kissed ZWJ face, ZWJ look teary and hold back her tears. She was in her current episode hairstyle while ZWJ has change to the new hair style

Is that scene already cut away?

Nope. That will be after the chicken BBQ episode. Hopefully wont be cut. Why they are crying idk.
    The umbrella scene is prob when ZWJ went to see the 3 monks in secret and returned to the farmer house to see everyone murdered. ZM was lucky to come pick him up w an umbrella, since it was raining, so she narrowly escaped.

Thanks but I meant instrumental music

Im gonna watch the whole show again in Cantonese

Her personality grows on you. Bambi is probably the one that people see as goddess. Yukee is girl next door vibe. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1BdmRMDTtM
    Don't really bother with dub. Tvb doesn't have good dubbing talent nowadays. It's monotone and anime voices. It's usually the same few people i remember from mostly dubbing children anime imported from japan. Usually tvb cut episodes down quite a bit.

Tvb dubbed loch and michael miu's voice is butchered. I don't know if hsds will do well given rating tvb in general is bad nowadays. Hsds didn't possess the same 82 nostalgic vibe as well as Kathy chow doesn't possess enough star power to capture. Hsds is also slower to debut it's main star, so they might cut down early episodes. I used to be mute to listening to mandarin and Taiwanese, but original is still better and I always wondered why I hated dub drama as a kid. It's the dubbing. I'm not a fan of how lines are read. The lines are clearly meant to be in another language, but the tone and the way it's executed is just bad. I urge people to watch english subs in original voice if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by aniking_8 View Post
    Her personality grows on you. Bambi is probably the one that people see as goddess. Yukee is girl next door vibe. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1BdmRMDTtM
    Don't really bother with dub. Tvb doesn't have good dubbing talent nowadays. It's monotone and anime voices. It's usually the same few people i remember from mostly dubbing children anime imported from japan. Usually tvb cut episodes down quite a bit.
    The main reason for rewatching is more bc i want to watch the uncut version. The extra scenes were uploaded by the producer themselves, so I guess they were forced by mainland authority to cut back to 50 ep, in view of their recent gundown on ancient dramas. (Foolish move by the authority, but thats another debate). I think the production team themselves were frustrated w it, so Im gonna watch the whole uncut version to see if their original vision was good enough to justify all the changes made so far.

Will update you guys too if I see any difference, so keep a watchout even after the mainland series end!! I know many of us are also frustrated at the bad handling of the editing and plotlines so far, and that's because the production standard was much higher at the start of the show.

Anw i always have a soft spot for Canto accent so terrible dubbing is fine

Yukee is so much quieter in real life, gives off a Liu Shishi's vibe. Lol cant imagine that at all. But she said in one interview that her parents didnt want her to pursue acting, and she did anyway. So girl has some inner rebellious nature.

She is still not used to her own rising fame you can still see her going around without face masks. And she is quite shy when fans surround her at airports. Quite cute.

The other girl looks like Joe Chen, or is it her LOL?

I definitely want to see the uncut version also. If you find it somewhere, can you post?!! Thanks!

Tvb dubbed loch and michael miu's voice is butchered. I don't know if hsds will do well given rating tvb in general is bad nowadays. Hsds didn't possess the same 82 nostalgic vibe as well as Kathy chow doesn't possess enough star power to capture. Hsds is also slower to debut it's main star, so they might cut down early episodes. I used to be mute to listening to mandarin and Taiwanese, but original is still better and I always wondered why I hated dub drama as a kid. It's the dubbing. I'm not a fan of how lines are read. The lines are clearly meant to be in another language, but the tone and the way it's executed is just bad. I urge people to watch english subs in original voice if possible.
    I only know Mandarin and not Cantonese, so I grew up watching the dubbed versions of the 80s series. So I'm used to the voices of those actors dubbed and when I hear their Cantonese voices, it sounds very strange and weird to me. I remember when I saw the 80s version of Legend of Condor Heroes with Barbara Yung. I always thought that her dubbed voice in Mandarin sounded just perfect, but the Cantonese one sounded rough and harsh. I guess it's what you are used to.

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiafan123 View Post
    I definitely want to see the uncut version also. If you find it somewhere, can you post?!! Thanks!
    Same here i would love to see the uncut version too... If you know any link, do share here.

TVB has a YouTube channel dedicated to wuxia. But some countries need vpn to watch. I wonder if they will put it there?

Nope. That will be after the chicken BBQ episode. Hopefully wont be cut. Why they are crying idk.
    The umbrella scene is prob when ZWJ went to see the 3 monks in secret and returned to the farmer house to see everyone murdered. ZM was lucky to come pick him up w an umbrella, since it was raining, so she narrowly escaped.
    Digress: Cannot understand the need for zzr to kill the people at the farm house unless she is on killer instinct. There is no need to keep her trip to Shaolin secret.