Thread: Any notable fighters among the group who attacked Ancient Tomb with FD and DYB?

Default Any notable fighters among the group who attacked Ancient Tomb with FD and DYB?

The group that attacked the Chung Yeung Temple and Ancient Tomb compound early in ROCH consisted of Fok Do, Dat Yee Ba, and assorted other warriors who wanted to see and marry Little Dragon Girl. Other than FD and DYB, were there any notable warriors among that rabble? For some reason, I have the impression that some of them were warriors who once served the Jin Empire.

I thought Fok Do is the only Mongolian who is obsessed with Little Dragon Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    I thought Fok Do is the only Mongolian who is obsessed with Little Dragon Girl.
    I'm not sure he was "obsessed" with her. I think he had, like many other young wulin men, heard about the rumors spread by Lee Mok Sau and became curious and wanted to meet the challenge. Like all the others, he had only recently discovered that Little Dragon Girl existed, and all he knew were the rumors that Lee Mok Sau had spread.