Thread: Li Ping Vs Bao Xiruo

Default Li Ping Vs Bao Xiruo

They are polar opposite of each other. Li Ping is strong and a good mother. The only thing I dislike about her is she always favour Huazheng over Huang Rong. She loves Huazheng like her own daughter. Ironically, Huazheng is the person that responsible for her death. Bao Xiruo is weak and helpless but she is feminine and more beautiful. Overall, who is the better mother? who is the better wife to their husband?

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    They are polar opposite of each other. Li Ping is strong and a good mother. The only thing I dislike about her is she always favour Huazheng over Huang Rong. She loves Huazheng like her own daughter. Ironically, Huazheng is the person that responsible for her death. Bao Xiruo is weak and helpless but she is feminine and more beautiful. Overall, who is the better mother? who is the better wife to their husband?
    I think is reasonable that Li Ping always pick Huangzheng since they live together for almost 20 years while Huang Rong she never met Huang Rong..

Li Ping feels that she and GJ are in debt with Khan since Khan helped them in the most difficult situation, give them home, hlep raised GJ and give him the best teacher in Mongol. They have lived well in Mongol until they know the Mongol plan to invade Central Plain, then everything is changed

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    I think is reasonable that Li Ping always pick Huangzheng since they live together for almost 20 years while Huang Rong she never met Huang Rong..
    Li Ping treats Huazheng like her own daughter, always wants the best for her. Unfortunately for Li Ping, Huazheng is also the one brings her to early grave.