Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lee Byung Hun

You should see his full interview ... he looks so thin and tired with bags under his eyes !! He's the one tts hurting and to know he loved her unconditionally ..... he could choose to say less but gentleman tt he is .. he was diplomatic about Y they r going their separate ways in quite a lenghty press conference .......

My heart goes out to him .... hope he get over this pain and move on ...

Hey there guys!!! Gosh, I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I jsut found out about Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo's new production!!! The serie/movie is called Everyone Has a Secret and it looks great!!!!

LBH looks very very nice. Love his style!! Gosh, I'm practically drooling over his pictures!!! lol. The girls all look very cute. Each has a different look from the other!!!!

I'm soooooo happy to know that LBh and CJW are starring together again!!! I loved them in Beautiful Days and was always hoping to see them togehter once again. Wish has been fulfilled, hehe. Now the serie/movie needs to release out soon!!! I'm dieing for it!!!

Posters of the serie
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sukikko.naweb.cc/images/byunghun/collector_615263.jpg')
    (Isn't LBH adorable? )

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.koreafilm.co.kr/movie/secret/poster.jpg')
    Gosh, three sisters falling for him!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.hot.co.kr/2004/07/02/200407021154232115_1.jpg')
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 07-07-04 at 04:14 AM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Apparently, the second poster with the half-unbuttoned shirt poster is banned in Korea! But CJW really looks different in this movie! Can't wait.

Yeah, I read plenty of news on Korea not liking that poster!! I think they had to redo it quite a few timse. I actually ilke the more plain looking one that I posted first. Its a nicer/cleaner look hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Well.. LBH is going to have triple bed scens.. so.. i am sure lots of critisism also will come along.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

can't wait to see EHAS! as you all know I am a die-hard LBH-CJW!....I just hope a DVD/VCD will come out soon bec that's the only way I can see it here! ...planning to go to singapore next year...maybe I can get it there!
    belated LBH!!!! wishing you all the best!
    Hi everyone! sorry for being MIA again for a while...been so busy....anyway...hope everyone 's ok!

yes! looking forward to new movie but i m suprise tt poster banned ?? looks innocent to me
    Last edited by Angel_8; 08-16-04 at 12:50 PM.

LBH started filming new movie "Sweet Life" ....

Wowwww.... can't wait for these productions of LBH to come out!! My apologies for not being as active in here lately! I was going through some of our sweetie's pix and articles awhile ago, and that 'spell' have fallen upon me agian! So I have came for a visit in this thread! He is no doubt one of the most extradinory man alive! From his looks to this acting.. just FLAWLESS! I wonder what it is that is so irrisistable about him?
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

omo omo, our dear LBH shi is on page 1 again!!!

Looks like he is going to focus on movies only. Could "All In" be his swan song in kdramas?

Am not looking forward to "Monster" as I don't like horror flicks, but am definitely going to catch "Everyone has a secret" as I am a sucker for romantic comedies!

Anyone know what "Sweet Life" is abt?

yeah, heard about LBH's new movie The Sweet Life...from what I read from other forums the movie is about a hotel manager(LBH) who gets made use of and then tangled with the mafia then he falls in love with the mafia's girl and so on...The Mafia's girl they said is non other than Shin Min Ah...LBH's sister in Beautiful Days...this we got to see if they have chemistry!...of course we all remember them as bro and sis in BD! I think LBH has started filmimg the movie.

Hello to everyone!!!! Glad to see everyone is back!

Whattttt?? This will be intresting to see.... going from sister to lover... kinda have a weird feeling don't ya thing? I'm sure that with LBH professionalism and acting.... he'll pull off the chemistry thing w/ no problem! Ah, wat a shame that he's only focusing on movies now.. I thourghly enjoyed seeing him in K-dramas!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Originally posted by mbslee
    yeah, heard about LBH's new movie The Sweet Life...from what I read from other forums the movie is about a hotel manager(LBH) who gets made use of and then tangled with the mafia then he falls in love with the mafia's girl and so on...The Mafia's girl they said is non other than Shin Min Ah...LBH's sister in Beautiful Days...this we got to see if they have chemistry!...of course we all remember them as bro and sis in BD! I think LBH has started filmimg the movie.

Hello to everyone!!!! Glad to see everyone is back!
    Hmmmm SMA???? It's going to be weird for me. Seems like LBH likes to work with people he's worked before e.g. CJW, LMY, SMN etc etc. Pity, I was hoping he would pair up with new actresses e.g. Kim Na Huel for that matter.

But he had a lot of chemistry with SMA in BD, let' see how this movies goes. Oh, I heard it is going to be a Noir movie, does anyone know what this means?

Originally posted by il_mare

I heard it is going to be a Noir movie, does anyone know what this means?
    ... crime ... violence ... greed ...

Originally posted by Angel_8
    ... crime ... violence ... greed ...
    Oh, I see I see!

Originally posted by il_mare
    Oh, I heard it is going to be a Noir movie, does anyone know what this means?
    Noir film -- film noir in French literally translates to black film in English. Like what Angel_8 said, it's going to be about the darker side of life, revenge, greed, anger, deception, murder, contempt (think Iago in Shakespeare's Othello... or Orson Welles' Touch of Evil, Hitchcock's Psycho and you'll get the drift)

Sounds like a fascinating film though... is it just me or does the poster look like the one for BYJ's Scandals at first glance? Loved BYJ and CJW in BD myself!

have you seen the monster movie premier pics of LBH??? he's looking good these days and so damn dashing and handsome!!!
    i'll try to post the pics after I figure it out how to do it!!!!
    Last edited by mbslee; 08-19-04 at 10:52 AM.

Monster Movie premier pics: he's so damn handsome!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://myhome.hanafos.com/~lkh1977/bh0806-1.jpg')

Is it just me or does LBH look more 'boyishly' in those pix? Maybe its the hair? Neverthless, He's as handsome as always! For some reason.. everytime I see him in pix and other movies... this image of him as the cold and charming Min Chul in Beautiful Days always pop into my head. Its like I WISH that he was like that in real life Its just that I think his acting and looks has captured me and left a permanent mark!

Oh yeah... that movie "Monster" looks intresting... really different from his usual stuff. But i'm still looking forward to EHAS w/ him and CJW the most!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Some news on our beloved -

Lee Byung hun's management company commented : Through his movies , dramas and ablum , lee byung hun has become a all rounded professional artiste in japan . and hence , his popularity in japan is soaring , and have been the attention of the many japanese people

In japan , Lee byung hun is labelled as one of Four heavenly kings of Han liu . Firstly , lee byung hun will be scheduling the release of his own photo ablum, and his singing ablum which he has previously released in korea , has already been released in japan, and also , recently, he has signed a contract with a famous japanese publishing company, .and he has gained the attention of japanese companies from all aspect

Also , end august , when his new film "sweet life" commenced filming , alot of japanese media turned up for interviews . And lee byung hun was highly cooperative , and hence evidence of his determination to enter into the japanese market

Lee Byung hun management company has been said , to be planning to shift the focus for the second half of the year, to japan , and is in the mist of preparation for this.

Credit to Shirley at soompi.com (also, SoKorean.com)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Looks like LBH will have a whole new base of fans in Japan.... So happy that his acting has been recognized there.. proves that our sweetie's hard work DID pay off!
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 09-05-04 at 03:19 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)