Page 83 of 285 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 5691

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan (高圆圆)

May I ask, is it true that Li Shimin had a thing with the Sui's dynasty princess? Is this historically accurate? I thought he loved his Queen the most based on history.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

His father Li Yan was cousin of the Sui emperor Yang Guang so it might have been possible, but it would all be conjecture if it really happened historically.

Li Shimin was also an emperor, hence he had alot of wives. I would doubt he really had alot of affection for his emperess at least not after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    His father Li Yan was cousin of the Sui emperor Yang Guang so it might have been possible, but it would all be conjecture if it really happened historically.

Li Shimin was also an emperor, hence he had alot of wives. I would doubt he really had alot of affection for his emperess at least not after a while.
    Back in the days i guess emperors all have a good sex lifes.

It's good to be King. Bill Clinton want to have fun with one woman and look at the result. Cut the man some slack. Being the most powerful man on earth is a hard job to do. It was just sex.

But Bill Clinton is not a King he is just a president and then I think that some kings were really bad having all those wives and then sum they are just left there to rot. Not necessarily rot but left there alone.
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Actually, emperor have only 1 wife (empress), all the other women are concubines, serve as pleasure (sex) purpose.(now days they are called Who_re) When the emperor desires to have pleasure he would call one of his man, that guy is in charge of all the concubines. The emperor does not actually see the faces of concubines; he just choose the name from a list. And if that concubine by chance had a baby form the emperor then she will be place in luxuries life, but second or 3rd..etc to the empress. If the concubine had a son, then there are chances that he could became the future emperor; that is if empress' son died or she cannot have any babies.

I read that Qin Shi Huang (the 1st emperor of china) he had 17 daughter and 5 sons.
    He had total of 100+concubines in his palace. His so lucky.

I got this information from PBS channel, so if anyone don't believe me then you can always watch PBS channel,..they got some great stuff. Some times History channel show this stuff too. I'm sorry i'm a history dude, its just interesting.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-17-05 at 07:27 AM.

tsk tsk, spamming again

Well for Li Shi MIn, of course, he had alot of wives.. and LOTS LOTS of daughters and sons. I was just wondering if he had a fling with the princess of the Sui dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    tsk tsk, spamming again

Well for Li Shi MIn, of course, he had alot of wives.. and LOTS LOTS of daughters and sons. I was just wondering if he had a fling with the princess of the Sui dynasty
    LOL....What you mean spamming...our posts are spawn from your question that you posted. That mean, your question is a spam.

In a sense your question is a spam, it has nothing to do with GYY, i'm i wrong??

But if you want to know the answers, just go to academia fourm section, its just few clicks away.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-17-05 at 04:53 PM.

what i learned about him was that we was a very bad emperor or sumthing from my parents but didn't he have a brother that also was emperor

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    LOL....What you mean spamming...our posts are spawn from your question that you posted. That mean, your question is a spam.

In a sense your question is a spam, it has nothing to do with GYY, i'm i wrong??

But if you want to know the answers, just go to academia fourm section, its just few clicks away.
    I beg to differ. I asked a question related to a series about Li Shi MIn in a GAO YUAN YUAN series. The post about the series says that LSM liked a princess from the Sui Dynasty. You and Crazy talked about emperors in general.. and then Bill Clinton.--> who's spamming now

and to Pretty... the Li Shimin we are talking about ( hopefully) was the second emperor in the Tang Dynasty. He is far from being a BAD king. He was known to be a good ruler.. and under the Tang dynasty, the "Golden YEars of China" was named or something? My Chinese history is a bit rusty. In his early years of ruling, i think he stopped taxes for a 2 years. Under his thrown, I heard that people didn't have to close their doors, and no one needed to pick things up from the streets. Is there a series of GYY and Li Shimin?

I beg to differ. I asked a question related to a series about Li Shi MIn in a GAO YUAN YUAN series. The post about the series says that LSM liked a princess from the Sui Dynasty. You and Crazy talked about emperors in general.. and then Bill Clinton.--> who's spamming now

and to Pretty... the Li Shimin we are talking about ( hopefully) was the second emperor in the Tang Dynasty. He is far from being a BAD king. He was known to be a good ruler.. and under the Tang dynasty, the "Golden YEars of China" was named or something? My Chinese history is a bit rusty. In his early years of ruling, i think he stopped taxes for a 2 years. Under his thrown, I heard that people didn't have to close their doors, and no one needed to pick things up from the streets. Is there a series of GYY and Li Shimin?
    LOL...No matter how you say it, you are talking about another subject that has nothing to do with GYY. Are you talking about her serie? Are you giving your opinion about GYY and in that serie? No, you not even talking about that serie, you are forming another subject that is related to chinese history. Therefore, sorry to say it is a spam.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-17-05 at 10:20 PM.

Again. it has something to do about GYY in terms of her series. Qin Wang Li Shi min. I was asking about the emperor in the series

Your comments were on more farfetched than mine talking about emperrors ( in general) having sex. and THEN QIN SHI HUANG, a character not found in any GYY's series. Plus, i wasn'y just implying you, my pal crazylife too with the BIll Clinton comment. You are both guys, can' t u be a gentleman and just give in? u can't win an argument with a girl, sorry

Plus. if we are to continue this argument of who is spamming, we are just gonna further spam.

Again. it has something to do about GYY in terms of her series. Qin Wang Li Shi min. I was asking about the emperor in the series

Your comments were on more farfetched than mine talking about emperrors ( in general) having sex. and THEN QIN SHI HUANG, a character not found in any GYY's series. Plus, i wasn'y just implying you, my pal crazylife too with the BIll Clinton comment. You are both guys, can' t u be a gentleman and just give in? u can't win an argument with a girl, sorry

Plus. if we are to continue this argument of who is spamming, we are just gonna further spam.
    Well, my sweet Sugar...most the ladies nowadays like the bad boys type. Tried to a gentleman but they tend to get bored easily. some ladies are even a little ...LoL...cant get off topic anymore on this thread.

GYY...make sure series!!!!!

Banned

GYY is soooo pretty. I'm jealous. lol.

Visit this site!!!
    link

ooo.please if you did't post that question, you think i would have post that stuff. So again it is you who started.

Gyy is so pretty. There, now i'm not posting spams, because its my opionion on GYY.
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-18-05 at 12:15 AM.

lol...you guys are makin the thread interestin...since GYY is on her break there isn't that much to talk about her...
    Last edited by funnybunny; 12-18-05 at 03:03 AM.

yeah you guys are making this thing interesting and since when was she on her break?

GYY is so hot. Now that is a fact.

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

yes sugar.
    Gyy's character, yang ruo xi does exist in history, and she's also a sui dynasty princess so it's not a fictional character. But i dont think she had any romantic links of sorts with LSM as far as we know. It's most probably twisted in the series. But QWLSM is accurate in a sense that they made LSM marry Long'er who in fact was LSM's actual empress in history. Compared to SYXL, i enjoyed QWLSM tons better, GYY's character was not only better in QWLSM but the storyline, plots etc were all better thn SYXL. The latter was just a silly series imo which was a waste of my time.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    yes sugar.
    Gyy's character, yang ruo xi does exist in history, and she's also a sui dynasty princess so it's not a fictional character. But i dont think she had any romantic links of sorts with LSM as far as we know. It's most probably twisted in the series. But QWLSM is accurate in a sense that they made LSM marry Long'er who in fact was LSM's actual empress in history. Compared to SYXL, i enjoyed QWLSM tons better, GYY's character was not only better in QWLSM but the storyline, plots etc were all better thn SYXL. The latter was just a silly series imo which was a waste of my time.

thanks SUnnySnow.. now that;s just the anwer I needed . Straight and direct with no spam

SYDL was an Alyssa Chia and ZWZ series.. GYY had a bad role in there. Overshadowed bye Alyssa once again

thanks SUnnySnow.. now that;s just the anwer I needed . Straight and direct with no spam

SYDL was an Alyssa Chia and ZWZ series.. GYY had a bad role in there. Overshadowed bye Alyssa once again
    LOL....yeah you just don't want to emit that you are posting spams. Mainly because you keep telling other people not to posting spams.

With all these time posting your curiosity about the history (spamS), you could have done the research easily your self.

Anyways, lets move on to different subject.
    Sunnysnow do you know if this is GYY's home?? It be interesting to see how GYY's home looks like.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/chuy605/home.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-18-05 at 05:15 PM.