Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hearts Of Fencing 《當四葉草碰上劍尖時》

Talking

does anyone know the theme song to heart of fencing and do u know don yi yat long(younger brother of the one who is a lazy older brother in the movie) pics? thankz and if u can't find it i appreciate your hard work. adios
    Last edited by shygirl; 02-26-05 at 06:44 PM.

Default hearts of fencing

having started to see this cos satelite is showing it where i live, is it me or does the girl who play "ah lam" speak inproper/slurred chinese

all the other girls like "man man", Ching (k-100 now presenter) are my faves

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    having started to see this cos satelite is showing it where i live, is it me or does the girl who play "ah lam" speak inproper/slurred chinese

all the other girls like "man man", Ching (k-100 now presenter) are my faves

The Girl ''Lam Lam''. IS one of HK band- 2R. She has an older sister Rosanne Wong. And she is Race Wong.
    Race and Rosanne aren't from HongKong, they are from Malaysia or Singapore. Or somewhere in Asia. I don't remeber.

Man Man acted in series Revolving... it's TVB's series. And it will air this year. She will fight with Ella Koon of Ron Ng. Triangle too.
    In K-100 there showed where ''Man Man'' [Her real english name is Elaine] kissed with ROn Ng.

Ching is my most favourite Hearts Of Fencing. She is K-100's announcer now and she acted in TVB's series Yummy Yummy, what will air this year. And in Love Bond what will air too in this year.

can someone tell me more info about this series?
    how many epidodes? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by susie
    can someone tell me more info about this series?
    how many epidodes? thanks
    theres 11 episode; its basically about the sport fencing and the love and friendship around 10 teens and 2 teachers
    Fav actors:~raymond lam~bosco wong~ron
    ng~
    Fav actresses:~michelle yip~nancy wu~sharon chan~
    leila tong~

Default hearts of fencing

yes..i saw that clip in k100 when they were behind the scenes and interviewed ella, elaine etc for their roles in hotel turmoils / doors of vengenance

anyway..back to hearts of fencing.. sorry i dont see how and why race wong got the leading female artist...she may be young but her chinese isnt that good back then..and for a leading female in such a series, i dont think thats right. i would think the now k100 presenter deserves it..

i like to see the "sequel" to this...

Can any1 tell me where to get the screen captures?
    The Meaning Of Life Wont Be Found Out;
    Cause When It Does; It Wont Mean Anything!

xcutie

are you sure alex fong is in this series? not many mention him so he must be juz a guess appearence!

Quote Originally Posted by concerned
    xcutie

are you sure alex fong is in this series? not many mention him so he must be juz a guess appearence!
    Alex did a guest appearance in the first episode. I don't remember if he comes back for anymore guest appearances.

Talking

hi everyone fan of heart of fencing
    Last edited by shygirl; 03-26-05 at 06:09 PM.

does ne one have pic?

hi!^^ i'm also a fan of Hearts of fencing^^ well i liked this series..itz realli good....but i wish to see "Hearts of Fencing 2"!~

Quote Originally Posted by azn704
    Alex did a guest appearance in the first episode. I don't remember if he comes back for anymore guest appearances.
    No Alex was only in the series for a couple of second and that was it for him the series.

I love Heart of Fencing Chirs and Race looked so cute together. I wish they made a part 2 with the same cast.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

hey.....i'm new here....i like this movie too....i heard everyone saying it really good....but i dont know where to d/l if anyone know where to dl please tell me or Email at [email protected] Thank you

Is this serial similar to Aqua Heros? which is better?

I wished that the lik brother<Don Li didnt die... it was soo sad...car crash from picking the necklace he was gonna give to Race.....i cried like a lil for that scene
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

Quote Originally Posted by concerned
    xcutie

Alex Fong appears in one scene at the beginning of the series as the president of a swimming club. He doesn't come back afterwards.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Hehe, I recently read some news that was regarding Chris Lai Lok Yi and Race Wong It was really cute! You guys might have talked about it already...but here I go Anyways Chris said that if Race didn't get married later on then he would marry her and then they just kept talking back and forth about it. Very cute because their comments showed more about their personality and made them seem very cute for each other! Lol, that just made me think of this serie. They were an adorable couple!!

I'm curious to see what you guys think. Hopefully I'm not just repeating what you guys have already talked about. Lol, too lazy to re-read everything Anyways though, if Don had not died, what doyou think would have happened? Would Race have started dating him then?

Here is the picture from the article with Race and Chris. Hehe, they are cute! Also Rosanne is in there as well ^__^
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I didn't actually watch this when it was on.... I wish I kinda had now.... cos I'm really enjoying Sunshine Heartbeat...

Hehe, if you liked Sunshine Heartbeat, surely you will like this. Hopefully you'll get a chance to watch this in the future. Lol, I really enjoyed this serie even with its illogical and sometimes clique/stupid scenes. At least it introduced new artists to us. Espically Lai Lok Yi
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.