Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

I have plb seeing the clip smoothly now. i did not realize there are 2 clips...I can only hear the second one....
    Last edited by strawberry; 03-31-05 at 11:27 AM.

Hi everybody, finally it's back up again. Oh, I missed it when it was not here.

Thumbs up

Hi Chaule . Very nice to meet ya' again . And I missed Spcnet, too.
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

Hi gals,

there's HXM's news at Vicki Zhao's thread.

Hoa Mai, nice to meet you again too. How have you been?

As of the news posted on Vicki's thread, I knew about it too. I was intending to post it here, but they beat me. Oh well.

I was really happy to see them have such a reunion. Too bad that Chen Kun wasn't able to attend. Otherwise, it would have been perfect to see all three of them together again.

I was so amused when I read that Jiao Zhu suddenly called the instructor "Mama".

Quote Originally Posted by chaule

As of the news posted on Vicki's thread, I knew about it too. I was intending to post it here, but they beat me. Oh well.

I was really happy to see them have such a reunion. Too bad that Chen Kun wasn't able to attend. Otherwise, it would have been perfect to see all three of them together again.

I was so amused when I read that Jiao Zhu suddenly called the instructor "Mama".
    I did not exactly finishing reading at Vicki's thread..why did he call the instructor mama?

Chaule,

I have replied to your mails...do check it

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I did not exactly finishing reading at Vicki's thread..why did he call the instructor mama?
    It's because of her that he entered Beijing Film Academy. She vouched for him. Back then, when he tested for the Academy, he was still very shy therefore someone said that he's too shy and had no experience in acting. She said that even if he's just a piece of white paper, she would still want him. Therefore, I think he has a special appreciation feeling toward her (like a second mother). Proved out that she's so correct about him. Seems like we have to thank her too for if it's not for her, we would have not been able to get to know such a potential and handsome actor.

By the way, I saw your e-mails. Thanks, I'll reply them soon.

It's because of her that he entered Beijing Film Academy. She vouched for him. Back then, when he tested for the Academy, he was still very shy therefore someone said that he's too shy and had no experience in acting. She said that even if he's just a piece of white paper, she would still want him. Therefore, I think he has a special appreciation feeling toward her (like a second mother). Proved out that she's so correct about him. Seems like we have to thank her too for if it's not for her, we would have not been able to get to know such a potential and handsome actor.

By the way, I saw your e-mails. Thanks, I'll reply them soon.
    I see. I do remember that you pointed out a instructor in one of their academy class photos, could be her too I think.

yes, you are right, without her foresight, such a good-looking and charismatic actor would not have the chance to be appreciated by the audience and we would not have the good fortune to see his acting and serials. many thanks to her then

Hi Le,

Replied ur mails too

do check out.

Thumbs up

:
    Rehi Chaule . Couldn't be better . How about you ?

Is Vicky close friend of HXM's ?
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

Great to know you are going great. I'm good as well.

You bet. Jiao Zhu, Vicki, and Chen Kun were nicknamed as "San Jian Ke - The Three Musketeers) in Beijing Film Academy for they always hang out together. They are still very good friends now.

I am wondering if HXM appears in entertainment mags often? cause I so rarely see his interviews and his photo spread in mags? I am not sure if its because he seldom appears or because mags that do carry his reports are not easily available in Singapore....cause Zhao Wei is a Chinese artist too but she seems to appear much more frequently in the mainland mags.

oh yes, is it difficult to do screen caps? If I have time, I would not mind doing this for this forum...hardly see HXM's serial screen caps here.
    Last edited by strawberry; 06-28-05 at 02:40 PM.

I don't exactly how often does Jiao Zhu appear in mags, but I know that he does appears more often than before. Especially since Shen Diao. The fans at his personal website usually post his pics from the mags there. Just that I think he's still not to the level of Vicki's yet. Hopefully after the release of Shen Diao, he will be famous and well love world wide.

Oh, yes, screen caps. Too bad, I have no idea how to do it so I won't be able to help you there. Don't know if anyone know and willing to teach us?

Thumbs up

Great to know you are going great. I'm good as well.

You bet. Jiao Zhu, Vicki, and Chen Kun were nicknamed as "San Jian Ke - The Three Musketeers) in Beijing Film Academy for they always hang out together. They are still very good friends now.
    Same here .Glad to know you're good.

Who is Chen Kun , Chaule ? I don't know they're so intimate .
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

Chen Kun is Tran Khon. Don't know if you heard of him before? I only remember one series that he was in "Jin Fen Shi Jia (Kim Phan The Gia), but I think you can try go to his thread in this forum too. I'm sure there's a thread here. Both Chen Kun and Vicki got famous before our Jiao Zhu.

Thumbs up

How surprised ! Chen Kun is Tran Khon . How come I didn't think Chen Kun is Tran Khon ? I know him and I like him very much , too . Many times I wonder what his translation name is . I must know it so that I can figure out if there is a thread on him here .

I first knew him when I was watching Ban Tinh Ca Trong Mua ( original title is nhu suong , nhu gio lai nhu mua , I don't know its English title ) and I like him right away. Lu Yi ( Luc Nghi) was also in that series but Chen Kun impressed me much more than Lu Yi . Chen Kun is so handsome and his acting is very good. I also watched "khong the khong co em " and has just finished "Kim phan the gia" .

It's wonderful to know Huang Xiao Ming , Vicky and Chen Kun are good pals .
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

hahaha. now you know what his name is in Chinese. Glad that you know now. Seems like you seen quite a few of his works. I only seen parts of Jin Fen Shi Jia when it showed over here on the TV station. Somehow, I wasn't able to grow interest in it. I guess I was just too fond of historical series and not much interest in love stories like this. When I watch it, somehow I got the same feeling as Hong Lou Meng (Hong Lau Mong). I tried to watch it twice before, each time I only able to push myself up to half of the series and then couldn't go on anymore.

As of Lu Yi, I never seen him except for a few pictures. My aunt in VN like him though. And she doesn't know Jiao Zhu. I wanted to introduce her to our Jiao Zhu very much but just couldn't for we live too far apart.

Yup, we all glad to know that the three of them are pals. Too bad that Chen Kun wasn't able to attend the reunion. Otherwise it would have been great to see them all together again.

Thumbs up

Thanks, Chaule . But for you , I'd never know Tran Khon 's translation name . About Jin Fen Shi Jia , some people also think it 's like a new Hong Lou Meng . I didn't like it very much either . Though I like Chen Kun and he played main role in JFSJ, I had to skip some episodes for they're boring . JFSJ really isn't very interesting . And I didn't like the way Chen Kun's character crouched his back before Dong Jie's character at the beginning eps . Somehow I don't like Dong Jie and I didn't want Chen Kun pair up with her in JFSJ .

Lu Yi is quite cute but he isn't in my fav actors list . A pity your aunt doesn't know HXM . I think when Shen Diao is released , he might get more famous and your aunt might know him then ?

Oh, why did you say that Chen Kun wasn't able to attend the reunion ? Just don't know why . Btw, please tell me Viet title of this series : Bian Cheng Xiao Zi . Bian = Bien and Xiao= Tieu , right ? What about Cheng and Zi ? Thanks in advance.
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

You're welcome. Glad I can help.

Really? Others also thought JFSJ like HLM? Haha, what a coincedence.

I also hope that my aunt will know and like him when TV station in VN show Shen Diao (if they ever do). Did VN's TV station show LOCH starring Chen A Peng? I know they did show Xiao Ao Jiang Hu. But my aunt didn't watch it though. When ever Shen Diao is shown in VN, would you please let me know so that I can urge her to see it?

By the way, did VN's TV station ever show any of Jiao Zhu's show? My guess is none, am I right?

Don't know if you read the news regarding the reunion of the his Beijing Film Academy class in the Vicki Zhao's thread? According to the news, 20 out of 23 students in the class attended the reunion held by a TV station. Aside from two already changed their career, only Chen Kun wasn't able to attend due to filming in the States. But he did call back and had a chat with them though. Their instructor also attended the reunion and as I said before, Jiao Zhu called her "Mama". They all also sang a song for her, lead by Zhao Wei.

Oh, Bian Cheng Xiao Zi is Bien Thanh Tieu Tu.