Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Benny Chan II

Hey there cherrie I'm glad you dropped by this thread!!! Please come in more often to comment on Benny, hehe. This thread is beginning to get more active now!!!

Hmmm...does this mean you liek Benny in Gods of Honour? He is very cute in the general outfit!!! To die for in my opinion, hehe. Lol, you've got a point. His pigtails with the ribbions really doesn't work well for him

TLBB04 is Demi Gods Semi Devils 2004. Its just the viet title Thien Long Bat Bao.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

cherrie:i'm not sure whether it's reaching out or not,just know that he acted beside bowie lam,kenix kwok,tavia yeung and joe ma.His name is tai hung in the series,was it reaching out?

Hey there!
    Thanx GoddessOfHonour, I enjoy comin' to Benny's thread!!

Dammit!!Even u guys say he looks good wit the general's outfit!
    Why, oh why, hasn't it been release here yet!!

sagiescorp: the series you're referring to is undoubtedly vigilante force! it's a nice series not spectacular, but worth the watch
    goddess: why did you quit demi gods?!?! it's a good adaptation! and benny is cute there as duan yu!
    im yet to see benny in the general outfit....but then again, he always look cute esp when he's all groomed up (like in whatever it takes when he became the prince)
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hey there you guys!!!!!!!

Hehe, you can not imagine how happy goddess is right now!!! So many more members in the Benny thread!! hehe, it'll be extremely active by no time now

Gosh, Gods of Honour has been released out for awhile now, it stinks that its still not out for you!!! hehe, how about looking at pictures of him from the serie in the mean time?

Oh, sorry for confusing you. I quit watching the 2004 version with Jimmy Lin. Hehe, I love the 96 version with Benny!!! That was the first time I saw Benny and loved him right there....

Ah yes, he looks great in that general oufit, but also as his prince!!! Didn't mind his "poor" look either though.... Its still Benny anyways

sagiescorp, have you ever seen Reaching Out? Oh, I loved that serie also!!! Benny was awsome!!! Another great performance from the lazy disrespectful son to a grown up, "hard working", respectable, loving, and etc person
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi all!!! Glad that you dropped in cherrie and welcome sagiescorp!

Hey goddess!!! Yup, Driving Power stars Michelle, Kenneth, Adam Cheng, Joyce Tang, and Cecilia Yip. Well, you didn't really miss much from skipping Driving Power. I don't quite like the storyline for Blade Heart and then I find Shirley kind of annoying, she only nows how to act cute and pout . Raymond hardly gets sreentime, majority is Adam Cheng and Liza Wang.

I agree I don't quite like Benny with the two buns in Gods of Honour but I thought he looked very dashing in the general outfit. Most of the time he looks very good in ancient dramas especially when he plays those scholar roles.

Hey MizChi!!! That's too bad that you will not get to see GOH, hopefully they will release it soon where you live. Have you seen Whatever It Takes and Dragon Love? Those two series are okay too, you should give those a try when you get a chance. I've seen Voyage of Emperor Qian Long and it is not that great. Very boring and Benny hardly gets any screentime, the story is more focused on the people that follow him around.

Hey
    Hey Goddess, I fell in luv wit Benny while watching DGSD aswell!!I remember rewatchin' that series twice before I returned it..

I've seen sum pics of GOH, and yep, yep,I agree, that 2 buns on the side does not look good for Benny, but then there's that general's outfit!!!

Hey botan!! So the Voyage of Emperor Qian Long wasn't that good?I thought they will be more of Benny? I've seen Whatever it Takes and that was okay.I agree, Benny does look good in ancient dramas playin' those scholar roles.

eEk.. i am a fan of benny^^ i watch almost all of his show.. he is just so cute in his series.... he always manage to make me laugh non-stop espicially his series reaching out.. it is so funny and i couldn't stop laughing... hahaha

aw goddess, i thought you gave up in dgsd96! that's why im very surprised yeah me too, i like benny when i watched dgsd but my friend thinks otherwise. she says benny looks like a gay?!?!
    oh i can't wait to see benny in the general outfit! im going through the series really slow coz my mom forbids us to watch at night. so i wake up in the middle of the nyt to watch it. and if i didn't wake, then i have no choice but to watch next nyt
    decided! i'll rent reaching out after i finish with the cds on my list right now!
    somehow benny's series in mainland and taiwan are not good. look at network love story. really hate that series
    is dragon love good?
    i agree, benny is absolutely cute in scholarly looks!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

cherriedragon love's great and i like his look there.i guess he gets to be with frennie yuen(siu yu) though she is not a dragon anymore.he is cute in that series
    goddness:i dunno,maybe i've seen reaching out or not,i din really see the english titles,can you tell me bit bout that show?maybe it will refresh my memory
    botan:Voyage of emperor Qian Long is the show benny acted beside charmaine rite?i guess that's where they became couples(not too sure bout it)anyway,i don't really like charmaine,she doesn't look good enough for benny,i think he deserves better,hehe sorry if i offend charmaine fans i din mean too
    Last edited by sagiescorp; 06-30-04 at 12:31 PM.

Hey guys!!!

The first time I saw Benny was in DGSD and adored him ever since then. Too bad I only watched the series once. I hope to rewatch it sometime again.

Yeah, in Voyage of Emperor Qian Long, Benny also stars with Charmaine Sheh. I definately would not recommend the series. Only watch it if you are a Char fan or a fan of any of the supporting cast. It seems as though the Char fans really enjoyed it. Hmm, not sure if they became a couple during that series, maybe before the series. It was pretty obvious that they were dating during that time because in the series they were very very close.

I personally don't like Charmaine either and I don't think they look compatible together. But It doesn't really matter to me who he dates though. As long as he continues to star in series then it's fine with me, I don't really care for his private life.

I thought Dragon Love was okay. I think it's a little bit better than Whatever It Takes. As the title indicates the series is mainly about love so if you don't really like series that focus mostly on love than I wouldn't recommend it. But I would recommend it to Benny and Fennie Yuen fans.

Ya,DGSD was also the 1st drama i saw him in.I can't really remember the story anymore since it's too long ago and i didn't watch the 1 where jimmy lin acted in.All i can remember was seeing him wearing white all the time(he looks sweet in them) and his girlfriend in that show was really beautiful(though i don't know her name).i guess she turns out to be his sister then he turn out not to be his dad's real son(it's confusing for me at that time cause his dad was such a romeo,can't even remember how many woman he had)but i like him in that drama too and it is after this drama that i start to notice the shows he acts in.As for journey to the west2,ermmmmmmmmmm,i guess he's ok(better than dicky cheung)but i like his songs there .But since i saw him in DGSD till now,he didn't seem to change that much(i guess it's been 8 years since he starred in DGSD)he still look that charming,i guess he keeps well

fisrt time watching benny in DGSD. attracted but he was still new and don't know much about him. then later watch JTTW II.
    i never know benny can be so funny in there.
    quite suprise and dragon love and WIT were not bad as well.

what's quite surprise? another benny series?
    in dgsd, benny ends up with carmen lee. carmen turns out to be his dad's another daughter from another woman. as for him, he turns out to be prince yen ching's illegitimate child.
    cherrie

Hey all,

Looks like everyone first fell in luv wit Benny in DGSD.

Yeh, I heard that Benny and Charmaine were dating while filming The Emperor Qian Long.Saw sum pics of them, and they look really close.

I'm not a fan of Charmaine,but have to say she's lucky!!

i thought that was just a rumour spreading around, here in m'sia even worse...saying that they're engaged..

Are you sure bout it Susie?cause i din hear anything bout their engagement.Anyway,hope it's not true

Hi guys!!!

Yeah, I heard about the engagement thing earlier this year but I'm not sure if it is true. It might be just rumors. There was this article that said Charmaine had denied it. So I don't know .

Hi everyone!!

Maybe Charmaine had to deny the rumor for privacy reasons. But somehow, I don't see Benny & Charmaine matches (just my personal opinion).
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Hey there all!!! So many more members!!! hehe, goddess is jumping up for joy!!! Very happy, hehe. Anyways onto the replying!!!

Hi ya botan. Hmmm..so neither of the two were that great huh? I wouldnt' have rented Blade Heart if it wasn't for my aunt. She saw a preview for it ad some parts of it then told me to get it. Being the great niece that I am I did so, lol. She is quite enjoying it though so thats good. I'll have to see later though.

Hehe, wasn't he adorable in DGSD96 MizChiz? I think everyone loves him as Duan Yu!!! Who wouldn't though?

Yeah, agree silencestorm. He was very amusing to watch in Reaching Out. His character also got a development so I liked that. Plus I enjoyed his father and him developing their relationship or in otherwords, starting over fresh...sorta. Oh yes, aren't you thinking of getting Dark Tales 2? Hehe, watch out for Benny!!! He's in two stories

You've got to be kidding me cherrie!!!! Your friend said he looked gay!?!?! I have to say though, the pictures of him as Duan Yu look quite bad. However on screen he looks very very cute!!! You might need to introduce me to your friendn ow!!! hehe. Oh, great to hear that you'll be renting Reaching Out!!! Enjoy it!! I would say that role of Benny is quite different from the rest. Similar to GOH in a way though. Do tell what you think afterwards or as you progress, hehe.

Hmmmm...here is a short little story about Reaching Out sagiescorp. Oh yes, you can always check out reviews for it in the review section or check out some threads on it in the TVB section. Anyways here goes!!!

Basically the storyline is about 3 orphans who were very close in the orphanage. (Gordan, Benny, and Nicola) Nicola was adopted and she left the orphanage while Gordan and Benny grew up there and then afterwards moved out to live togehter. The three of them still keep in contact and are very very close friends. Then it goes on about their story. Like love relationships, family, friendship, career, and etc. Lol, if you have questions just ask. Maybe that will spark up something. Oh yes, here are others that star in the serie:
    *Kenix Kwok
    *Michelle Yip
    *Sammul Chan
    *Michelle Mui
    *Ha Yu
    *etc

hehe, seems like we all really caught attention to Benny in DGSD96. His debut drama plus that drama being anothe version of DGSD so that did put out some "competition" for him. Comes to show he has skills, hehe.

Did you enjoy watching him as the Monkey King in JTTW2 susie? I thought he did very well. I perfer him over Dicky, hehe. I'm glad that he didn't try to copy Dicky's way of acting out the character, but did his own version. Very good

Ah yes. I don't quite like Charmaine nor her with Benny. I just can't find what is cute about them. I heard about those engagment rumors too, but it has died off. Anyways never really paid much attention to it. Who knows....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.