Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    How can you tell that is a Ferrari umbrella?
    coz I think he's a ferrari maniac, so that umbrella must be ferrari's & it's red.

I don't know about other people, but I didn't know about these cups & numbers until just a few years ago! I have never heard people talk about it either, guys or girls. So, I assume the guys don't know much about it either?
    Hmm..i thought people in US more open about boys&girls stuffs?? Here, guys will accompany their gf to buy underwears... Most of my guy friends know about cup sizes just by looking at it. LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by keroro33 View Post
    I noticed that too. I found lots of pics from her blog. I guess she is the same person in sina, tudou & youtube. She always use the same avatar. I found pic of Jimmy's mom too. I guess she just join Baidu. Never seen her post in Baidu before.
    i've seen the pic that fans said is his mom, but i really don't see the family resembrance. maybe he favors his dad.

that mysterious fan posts rare private party pics, backstage pics of the 2008 shanghai concert, even rare pics of jimmy from a long time ago. i've a feeling that he/she is very close to jimmy. could it be his younger bro? that fan doesn't say anything, just post pics. jimmy said his younger bro was in grad school in 06. he could've graduated and went back to taiwan.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 09-28-09 at 09:30 AM.

You have found a picture of Jimmy's mom? Are you serious? I want to see what she looks like! Does Jimmy look like her? Would you please post her picture? plz plz plz..............
    jimmy's mom owns some kinda resort in a remote location.
    one of the women here is supposed to be his mom. can u tell who it's. his younger bro is in one of the pic. u can easily pick him out.
    http://hi.baidu.com/%D0%A1%CA%F7%C3%...%B1%B1/index/2

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    i've seen the pic that fans said is his mom, but i really don't see the family resembrance. maybe he favors his dad.
    I'm not sure if she's his mom. That pic was on her blog, and it was named 'jimmy's mom'. And lots of pics of his mom's resto. Jimmy's pics & calenders are in the resto as well.

that mysterious fan posts rare private party pics, backstage pics of the 2008 shanghai concert, even rare pics of jimmy from a long time ago. i've a feeling that he/she is very close to jimmy. could it be his younger bro? that fan doesn't say anything, just post pics. jimmy said his younger bro was in grad school in 06. he could've graduated and went back to taiwan.
    I think she is Jimmy's staff in Jimmy Creative Studio. But I found below post, interview with Jimmy after photo shoot. Seems like she is a reporter or photographer.
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=576783823
    Very interesting interview, Jimmy said he has digital dog

I'm not sure if she's his mom. That pic was on her blog, and it was named 'jimmy's mom'. And lots of pics of his mom's resto. Jimmy's pics & calenders are in the resto as well.

I think she is Jimmy's staff in Jimmy Creative Studio. But I found below post, interview with Jimmy after photo shoot. Seems like she is a reporter or photographer.
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=576783823
    Very interesting interview, Jimmy said he has digital dog
    that restaurant is most likely his mom's. restaurant seems to be the family business. but whether that woman is his mom i am not sure. just some fans said so. i really dont see it. so which pic of his mom did u see. can u PM it to me. i want to see what she looks like to have a son like that.

possibly, the mysterious fan is on jimmy's staff. i've seen that interview b4. i think she just repost the contents of the magazine. she's not a reporter.

jimmy is still not reponding to the baby scandal. he has to return to china for his bday on oct 15. i'm sure there'll be some fan gathering or press release to promote the concert. just have to wait for his official reponse. now i only trust what comes out of his own mouth.

BTW, i ul'ed the ROC promotion to youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDelDLDgosk

that restaurant is most likely his mom's. restaurant seems to be the family business. but whether that woman is his mom i am not sure. just some fans said so. i really dont see it. so which pic of his mom did u see. can u PM it to me. i want to see what she looks like to have a son like that.

possibly, the mysterious fan is on jimmy's staff. i've seen that interview b4. i think she just repost the contents of the magazine. she's not a reporter.

jimmy is still not reponding to the baby scandal. he has to return to china for his bday on oct 15. i'm sure there'll be some fan gathering or press release to promote the concert. just have to wait for his official reponse. now i only trust what comes out of his own mouth.

BTW, i ul'ed the ROC promotion to youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDelDLDgosk
    What is PM?
    http://hi.baidu.com/%D0%A1%CA%F7%C3%...bcf1b3e3c.html

Lots Baidu fans thought that she's Jimmy. I think she was questioned by moderator of Jimmy's Baidu Forum too. So she made a clarification that she is not Jimmy or Jimmy's staff/reporter/family/friend. She was born in 1981, and she was fans of Jimmy since 11 yrs old in yr 1992.
    Well, true or not, it doesnt really matter. We have to thanks her for all her prompt news & rare photos. But I got a feeling that she's Jimmy's staff.
    Last edited by keroro33; 09-28-09 at 10:34 AM.

What is PM?
    Private Message

Private Message
    sorry... I dont know, how to send PM? did u receive my PM?

sorry... I dont know, how to send PM? did u receive my PM?
    yes, i did and i replied.

This afternoon, I saw Taiwan talk show about gossips among celebrities & their crew. They talk about celebrities, but not allow to say celebrity’s name. Coincidently, they talk about show girls world & models. One of the guest reveal about one model, not so famous, but very famous recently. That model tried to build her popularity by creating news with one of Taiwan’s famous idol. In the past few years, there was big news about them photographed in restaurant. Actually it was set by her. They were not seating at the same table in the restaurant. He was with his friends. But it was her who went to him and seat together with him, just to get that pic. And surprisingly, that pic came out, look as if only both of them in the restaurant. After the news explode, that idol felt disappointed, but can’t do anything.

Other guests in that talk show very curious about who that model is, even the host. And they couldn’t take it anymore. Because they can’t say any name in the talk show. They whispered each other, just to tell who that model is.

Could it be Kelly??

Well, they not only talk about this, they talked about other artist too.

Hmm. interesting development. that pic of kelly and jimmy eating in a restaurant is from 2007 when he was filming MLS in taiwan. could it be that incident? but what about the famous pic of them outside a restaurant in shanghai? it's from 2007 too. and what about the pic of them in his Dream Family Cafe with the other staff. i dont think 'that' model is kelly.

but even if the restaurant pic is a set up kelly could be really his gf now. kelly's agency said that she has taken a yr long leave. she has no job. how can she travel all over.

i believe the TVBE news u see in singapore and the one i see on DirecTV are not the same. i watched the news from the past few days and there was nothing on jimmy, no baby news.

Hmm. interesting development. that pic of kelly and jimmy eating in a restaurant is from 2007 when he was filming MLS in taiwan. could it be that incident? but what about the famous pic of them outside a restaurant in shanghai? it's from 2007 too. and what about the pic of them in his Dream Family Cafe with the other staff. i dont think 'that' model is kelly.

but even if the restaurant pic is a set up kelly could be really his gf now. kelly's agency said that she has taken a yr long leave. she has no job. how can she travel all over.

i believe the TVBE news u see in singapore and the one i see on DirecTV are not the same. i watched the news from the past few days and there was nothing on jimmy, no baby news.
    I don't know, maybe they just make use of this hot topic in the talk show. TVBE that i watch every nite is Taiwan TV chanel. There is TBVE logo on it, and the host alwasy say: 'TVB yu le xing wen'

I have seen those pictures before too and I don't see any family resemblence either. They even said the younger woman is his sister. But, isn't his younger sister from a different mom?
    vivi

jimmy's mom owns some kinda resort in a remote location.
    one of the women here is supposed to be his mom. can u tell who it's. his younger bro is in one of the pic. u can easily pick him out.
    http://hi.baidu.com/%D0%A1%CA%F7%C3%...%B1%B1/index/2
    yep, I could pick out his younger bro. The weird thing, is that they even said the younger woman in pink top and white pants in the pic w/the 3 women, was his younger sis. I don't seen an family resemblence at all. And isn't his sis from a different mom? Why would she be with his mom?
    vivi

I have seen those pictures before too and I don't see any family resemblence either. They even said the younger woman is his sister. But, isn't his younger sister from a different mom?
    The younger woman is Taiwan actress. her drama series is on air every sat & sun in Singapore.

The younger woman is Taiwan actress. her drama series is on air every sat & sun in Singapore.
    No wonder she looks so familiar... Ok, so that is NOT his sister...Those pix are a bit fishy....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

From his hair sytle, I think this video is before or after his new warehouse clip.
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/keSNWT1D3TM

From his hair sytle, I think this video is before or after his new warehouse clip.
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/keSNWT1D3TM
    are you still up? sleepless night?
    Can't guess when this video was, but he's just talking about that one girl fan from way back before his army era.
    vivi

are you still up? sleepless night?
    Can't guess when this video was, but he's just talking about that one girl fan from way back before his army era.
    Too much energy today . How are you? feeling better?

Too much energy today . How are you? feeling better?
    I could use some of your energy! I'm better, still very tired. And can't find that receipt to my HD! Need to do some more digging.
    vivi