Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

looks like Jimmy and JJ went on a trip
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5fe0e4fbjw6de614wcza5j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/473fa942jw6de65h47aq5j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    Last one? really? Maybe just for now, right?

hey cocopuff, what happened to the 2 movies he did before filming Rainbow Sweetheart?
    he said it's his last idol series. he's already a father of a toddler. it's getting weird for him to do idol series.

The 2 movies have not been released. I read that 'If I were you' will be in theatres in apr and Speed Angel in the summer. Rainbow Sweetheart will also air in the summer. Don't know what his new projects for 2011 are.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    he said it's his last idol series. he's already a father of a toddler. it's getting weird for him to do idol series.

The 2 movies have not been released. I read that 'If I were you' will be in theatres in apr and Speed Angel in the summer. Rainbow Sweetheart will also air in the summer. Don't know what his new projects for 2011 are.
    well, from the interview on the Rainbow Sweetheart set, when Cherrie Ying and Jimmy were talking about maybe having a child in the year of the Rabbit. And then JL said it might be good to have a child in the year of the Dragon as well. So, I think he and Kelly might think of having another child in either in the year of the Rabbit or the Dragon. Most likely the year of the Dragon though. What do you think?
    vivi

hmmm...let me guess...(or maybe it's more like what I hope):
    • releasing his new EP or at least a new song for Rainbow Sweetheart - I really hope that his new album will include the song "Color" because I've been stuck listening to the "Single Princess" version and that had the annoying girl's voice in it...ugh...but that's better than nothing for now, right?
    • opening a concert - he mentioned about that last year but no updates on that yet, so hopefully this is the year for it...and he better have a DVD of it this time...it was painful watching from youtube with all of those loud background noice and girls screaming...he he...
    • his official wedding ceremony - he did say that's something he owe Kelly and was waiting for the flower boy to be a bit older...
    • attending some promotional events for Rainbow Sweetheart - he did quite a few for MLS, so hopefully, there's some of that for us to enjoy
    I keep having this wish but I know it won't happen. I really want to see JL being a guest star on the Super Trio Show. Since he worked with Eric Tsang (who's the host of the Super Trio Game Show) in "If I Were You", it wouldn't be too difficult to get hooked up. Cherrie Ying was on that show a few times and it was fun. It would be awesome if both Cherrie and JL came on the same show to promote Rainbow Sweetheart for the HK audience (if they ever care for them anymore)...my wishful thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by PippoGirl View Post
    hmmm...let me guess...(or maybe it's more like what I hope):
    I keep having this wish but I know it won't happen. I really want to see JL being a guest star on the Super Trio Show. Since he worked with Eric Tsang (who's the host of the Super Trio Game Show) in "If I Were You", it wouldn't be too difficult to get hooked up. Cherrie Ying was on that show a few times and it was fun. It would be awesome if both Cherrie and JL came on the same show to promote Rainbow Sweetheart for the HK audience (if they ever care for them anymore)...my wishful thinking...
    I think u got all grounds covered: EP, concert, (his own) wedding, promotions for the movies and Rainbow Sweetheart. What's the Super Trio Show? Eric Tsang is not in "If I were you". at least i didn't see his name being mentioned during filming.

JL's manager did say that there's a chance he'll go to HK to promote Speeding Angel since it's a HK production. but not sure about Rainbow Sweetheart. Idol series are not that hot in HK. HK ppl watch TVB mostly.

Wallace Chung released a new album and is talking about a concert. Maybe the 2 of them will join force on a concert. I hope he'll do more series or movies. That's the only way i can see him. can't really go to china for his concerts. JL is usually very secretive about upcoming projects. hope he'll surprise us.

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    well, from the interview on the Rainbow Sweetheart set, when Cherrie Ying and Jimmy were talking about maybe having a child in the year of the Rabbit. And then JL said it might be good to have a child in the year of the Dragon as well. So, I think he and Kelly might think of having another child in either in the year of the Rabbit or the Dragon. Most likely the year of the Dragon though. What do you think?
    don't know and don't care. it's his personal life. he seems to enjoy fatherhood so i'm not surprised he wants more kids.

posted by a HK fan, JL in some HK magazine/paper on 2011-02-11. don't quite understand the article but i think i know what it's about: Kimi and JL working on his iphone4

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/articles/69cdc547jw6de8pcedldsj.jpg')
    Last edited by ladycoco; 02-11-11 at 05:54 PM.

Red face

posted by a HK fan, JL in some HK magazine/paper on 2011-02-11. don't quite understand the article but i think i know what it's about: Kimi and JL working on his iphone4

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/articles/69cdc547jw6de8pcedldsj.jpg')
    its nice report
    its about jimi teach kimi right ???

REally Nice ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fonq-7IjDA

Interview of Jimmy Lin
    Can someone translate. I don't quite get the whole interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq3MG0EykrA

Happy Valentine's Day to all JL fans

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/valentines-chocolate.jpg')
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

Interview of Jimmy Lin
    Can someone translate. I don't quite get the whole interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq3MG0EykrA
    [/QUOTE]

I'll try giving it a shot, but please don't quote me though. Here are some of the things I heard say him in the video:

He had a good time working with everyone on the set, the director, cast, and crew. Then he described a little bit about his role as being cold hearted and cool at first, Cherrie’s role as being someone who tells lies a lot, and their relationship started out as being fake cousins then they fell in love with each other.
    He said it has been different for him over the last year since he did 2 films and 2 series (volume for previous years were less). Many directors and producers came to him with good plot/storyline, so it was hard to turn them down. I think he said that he’s been wanting to work with this director for a long time and so he’s very glad that now he finally got the opportunity.

People were asking if he was worried about viewers’ comparison to My Girl, and he said not really. He said that Rainbow Sweatheart has a good crew so it should be fine and maybe even better too. Then he talked about his next focus…releasing his album (YEAH!!!) He said that he kept talking about doing that but haven’t been able to since he’s been busy with acting. He’s in the process of choosing good songs and hoping that the final product will be of abundance.

He wishes everyone “A prosperous Rabbit year with everyone earning lots of money.”

Quote Originally Posted by PippoGirl View Post
    Then he talked about his next focus…releasing his album (YEAH!!!) He said that he kept talking about doing that but haven’t been able to since he’s been busy with acting. He’s in the process of choosing good songs and hoping that the final product will be of abundance.

He wishes everyone “A prosperous Rabbit year with everyone earning lots of money.”
    LOL. Don't hold your breath. He's been talking about a new EP/album for more than a yr. It was supposed to come out last yr followed with a concert. so let's just wait and see.

i'm hoping he'll do more movies though.

thanks for the translation, PippoGirl

Hana was on a Korean show and talked about My Luck Star and Jimmy. She has slimmed down a lot and just as pretty.

http://t.sina.com.cn/wei819studio
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/693a81c0gw6dedm1p29rjj.jpg')
    Last edited by ladycoco; 02-16-11 at 07:47 AM.

Hana was on a Korean show and talked about My Luck Star and Jimmy. She has slimmed down a lot and just as pretty.

http://t.sina.com.cn/wei819studio
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/693a81c0gw6dedm1p29rjj.jpg')

whats about this coco??
    what event??
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/693a81...d38e2a1ppj.jpg
    Last edited by Jl_lovers; 02-16-11 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jl_lovers View Post
    whats about this coco??
    what event??
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/693a81...d38e2a1ppj.jpg
    i think it was a stage performance he did a few weeks ago in china. he took a day off from filming Rainbow Sweetheart.

[QUOTE=ladycoco;965949]Hana was on a Korean show and talked about My Luck Star and Jimmy. She has slimmed down a lot and just as pretty.

Anyone knows Korean? I don't know what Hana said about Jimmy. Can someone translate for us?

i think it was a stage performance he did a few weeks ago in china. he took a day off from filming Rainbow Sweetheart.
    have u the video???
    it looks interesting with Lee Hom Wang too
    cant wait it ^^

oh, I just saw an episode the HK Beauty in the Kitchen with Cherrie Ying in it. She could speak Cantonese very well. No accent what so ever.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by Jl_lovers View Post
    have u the video???
    it looks interesting with Lee Hom Wang too
    cant wait it ^^
    I don't have videos. Leehom didnt show up and his fans felt cheated. They were not told ahead that he'll be a no-show.
    I have some pics from the show. I can post them on Monday. I'm out of town and only have iPad with me.

I don't have videos. Leehom didnt show up and his fans felt cheated. They were not told ahead that he'll be a no-show.
    I have some pics from the show. I can post them on Monday. I'm out of town and only have iPad with me.
    ouh...
    i see²
    thanks before