Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Peter Ho

whoa. peter is REALLY tan! lol. are these recent pictures? is there a reason he's getting so tan? (personally not a big fan of overly tan peter, but oh well..still hot )

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    *sigh* I knew it was too good to be true. Besides, I don't think those two could be together in a series. One, it'll be two hot to handle! LOL Two, no one would be paying attention to the plot, just them! Hehe
    LOL good point. it wouldn't be good for the drama/plot maybe, but it would be perfect for us!

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    ruby hired Gao XiXi? Really? I thought that she only got money/support from him; i don't think he's the director.
    BOTH Gao Xi Xi and Pan Wen Jie are directing Qing Shi Huang Fei - now that's going to be really strong!

Is the Summer's Bubble sequel an official version written by Ming Xiao Xi? I haven't had time to check it out, but I definitely will soon!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    BOTH Gao Xi Xi and Pan Wen Jie are directing Qing Shi Huang Fei - now that's going to be really strong!

Is the Summer's Bubble sequel an official version written by Ming Xiao Xi? I haven't had time to check it out, but I definitely will soon!
    whoa really? i thought GXX was just the investor person..hmm.

and nahh. well, i mean, it is officially written by ming xiao xi, but it's just like one snippet that kinda shows what life is like after the child is born and everything. pretty short, but super cute nonetheless

so i found this thread while browsing peter's tieba that has some fan analyzing the sexiness of practically EVERY part of peter's body. lol. i'm just scanning through for some good pictures but its actually really funny/interesting!
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=885435889...%F3%B6%AB&pn=0

I'm gonna be very naughty and look for the parts that talk about his Big Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I'm gonna be very naughty and look for the parts that talk about his Big Eagle.
    LOL. you tell me when you get there, xiaolong. i have seen various pictures of his underwear ads, although i haven't really seen mention of the "big eagle". yet.

I'm feeling very very naughty now (this is from the tieba ChineseChik posted, so the originator is still ChineseChik)...
    You must admit our other favourite guys - Yuan Hong, Nicky, Eddie, Wallace - don't look like they are as well endowed.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/mr8gn.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/5kfxx4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/hrd6xf.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-23-11 at 11:05 AM.

oh xiaolong! what have i caused? LMAO but yeah, alright...i'll admit it

Default !

oh xiaolong! what have i caused? LMAO but yeah, alright...i'll admit it
    You have created a Monster out of Xiaolong! hehehe But I like this monster she's become! hehehe

Awwwww Xiaolong! You beat me to the punch with the middle picture! i was going to offer it to Chinesechik as a peace offering!

Well Chinesechik, I promised and I am here to deliver! My PEACE OFFERING! Hehehehe
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/24pffjq.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/i6b977.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/20ksq6q.jpg')

Feel Better Now? hehehe

AWWW Drgirleam, that is so sweet! you really shouldn't have. but i don't mind that you did! lol.
    yess, feeling much better, although i wasn't even offended to begin with. but if that's what it takes to get pictures like these... haha

Huh. Getting super steamy in here I see..... ^.^"
    Ah~~ you gals~ LOL moving on from 8 packs to...*ahem* now eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    Huh. Getting super steamy in here I see..... ^.^"
    Ah~~ you gals~ LOL moving on from 8 packs to...*ahem* now eh?
    blame xiaolong! she is totally corrupting my innocent young mind
    personaly, i would rather look at/think about 8 packs

AWWW Drgirleam, that is so sweet! you really shouldn't have. but i don't mind that you did! lol.
    yess, feeling much better, although i wasn't even offended to begin with. but if that's what it takes to get pictures like these... haha

Hehehe I know, it gave me a really good excuse to post up those pictures of Peter! Now, if only I could find another excuse for Wallace. What can we fight about this time Chinesechik? Hahahaha

Hehehe I know, it gave me a really good excuse to post up those pictures of Peter! Now, if only I could find another excuse for Wallace. What can we fight about this time Chinesechik? Hahahaha
    hahahaa i'm sure we'll think of something!

Once Upon A Time In Tibet news:
    http://ent.ifeng.com/movie/news/main...366832_0.shtml
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/8xrh4h.jpg')

The movie will hit the cinemas by 8 April 2011!
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Y'know, there were scores of couplehood fandom for Peter Ho & Barbie Hsu - termed "DONGYUAN" (Peter He Run Dong & Barbie Xu Xi Yuan) after Summer's Bubble. And they had such a close BTS friendship. See this Asianfanatics thread as an example in English (there are zillions of Chinese tiebas out there on Peter-Barbie):
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic...26%2323195%3B/
    It's quite amusing, bcos I read that Barbie got zillions of fans anticipating that she'll be marrying Peter when she posted a pic of two engagement rings on her weibo last Oct. Only to shock everyone when she announced her engagement to Wang Xiao Fei, someone she only knew for a month.

It's official - Barbie just got married to Wang Xiao Fei last week! Ironically, Peter was the one who introduced her to him. Wonder what he thinks...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/smarte.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-28-11 at 06:19 AM.

^ eh. i personally wasn't a fan of them together. i mean, they were convincing enough in summer's desire, but i didn't want them together in real life. only because she is so not good enough for him in fact, i'm convinced that there really isn't anyone good enough for peter besides, i think it'd just be so weird seeing him with someone after seeing him single (at least to my knowledge?) for so long!

I personally could not marry someone who I've known for not even two months. For them to say they are madly in love, well...........i just don't believe it! On the other hand, I know that if Peter asked you Chinesechik to marry him tomorrow. You would do it in a heartbeat! hehehe No need to wait for 2 months! I guess the same would go for myself and Wallace!

I personally could not marry someone who I've known for not even two months. For them to say they are madly in love, well...........i just don't believe it! On the other hand, I know that if Peter asked you Chinesechik to marry him tomorrow. You would do it in a heartbeat! hehehe No need to wait for 2 months! I guess the same would go for myself and Wallace!
    LOL. well, since we're fantasizing here, let's just say i totally would! but only if he took off his shirt for me first
    hahaa jk. in reality, probably not. the guy is like twice my age (sadly ) lol

Well, we all might have different taste from Peter. He ever said in an interview that Barbie's the most beautiful actress among his leading ladies. Then there were so many wedding photos of them from Summer's Bubble (even their wedding photos became a sell-out photo book), resulting in countless MVs, photo montages and dedicated DongYuan websites. Paparazzi photos of them going for Yoga sessions together...

Example: See this video.

Here's an article I found about him 'fessing up that he had feelings for Barbie for the longest time...

Peter Ho admitted his secret Love for Da S

Tuesday May 27, 2008 Taiwan

Peter Ho admitted his secret Love for Da S

3 years ago, Peter Ho and Da S had collaborated before in "Phantom Lover". Yesterday, Peter Ho revealed that he had his heart for Da S, and it was a pity that she had a boyfriend that time and therefore it was not right for him to pursue his feelings.

Peter Ho wants to work with Da S

When asked who among the female stars would he want to work with, he shyly answered Da S. He also said that more than 10 yrs. ago, when he just came back from Canada, he guested in ASOS 100% Ent. and at that time DaXiao S talked very sharp and and his chinese that time wasnt very good and he can't resist the sisters sharp questions on him, but when they worked together 3 years ago, his impression on Da S has changed. He thinks that Da S is very beautiful, smart, and with a great sense of humor, likes to read, and very gentle, he also added that everything on her, including her eyes, her nose, smile, her facial features are all perfect.

Next month, Da S and Peter Ho will attend the Shanghai Film Festival. Peter Ho and Barbie are both single, when asked if he will confess his true feelings to Da S, he said "Lets leave it to fate"

news source: asosbbs
    credit translation: xiaochien @ devoted2barbie

Suddenly she marries a guy he introduced her to. COP OUT!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-30-11 at 11:29 AM.