Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zhao Wen Zhuo (Vincent)

Hey there kittenwitt

Well its not that I don't like ZWZ's character in Wu Mei Niang, its just I don't perfer the serie. Lol, still haven't finished it detaily so I guess I should comment too much on that. As for Hua Mulan, never got a chance to see it.

My favorite serie with ZWZ though would be Hero of the Dragon Spirit Hou Yuan Jia. He played as the main lead and was the Hero, Hou Yuan Jia. I am not familiar with many of the artists name in this serie, but it was a very good serial.

Sadly I'm not chinese. Lol, I wish I could read and write chinese though. Anyways I'm Vietnamese. Lol, have trouble reading viet as well

Anyways thanks so much for all the info and pictures!!! Lol, that second picture you posted between Alyssa and ZWZ is so amusing looking!!! I wonder whats going on there....they are like enclosed together by two walls!!! Hmmm....that picture of his gf doesn't look too good.

Oh, I'm even more excited to see Seven Swords of Mt Tian now!!! I absolutely love Jason Wu Jing!!! this will be awsome seeing him. Sounds like his role is quite significant and large Hehe, I'm off to read more on the characters!!!

Lol, those pictures of ZWZ in the The Four Rarities in the Royal Palace is funny looking!!! Espically the first one sicne ZWZ stands out among the others since he's the emperor. Lol, the look he has on his face though!!! LOL, did he fall int he second pic or somthing? LOL!!!!

Hehe, thanks again kittenwitt for everythgn!!! This is so great that your posting so much info!!! I'm becoming more and more informed on ZWZ
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

New pics of ZWZ! He looks so silly... trying so hard to seem "young at heart", personally, I like the "cool" look on him better. You know "dark and dangerous". Hehe
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2004-08-10/U564P28T3D469466F326DT20040810170430.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2004-08-10/U564P28T3D469466F329DT20040810170430.jpg')

Credit goes to sina.com

Thanks for the pics kittenwitt Lol, I agree. Its cute to see that ZWZ is trying to get a more young appearence, but I think he looks very cute even without trying. Lol, the second pic doesn't look that great. That hat makes him look somewhat old. Anyways same here. I like ZWZ in the more heroic or mysterious look, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hi there =)
    does anybody know if there is a thread for Book and Sword, Gratitude and Revenge??
    WU ZUN ! <3

hey there! -_-
    does anybody know how old Zhao Wen Zhuo is? I'm guessing he's not super young cause he's been acting for so so long. LOL anyways im watching him in book and sword gratitude and revenge and so far, he's having trouble acting out emotional love scenes..or maybe im wrong. anyways, this guy is pretttty good. =D
    WU ZUN ! <3

Originally posted by cupcakes
    hi there =)
    does anybody know if there is a thread for Book and Sword, Gratitude and Revenge??
    I believe there's actually two threads for that serial, but here is the more potent one: http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5840

FYI, there's a search button in the right upper corner of the forum. You can use that option to help you locate topics or people of interest.

Originally posted by cupcakes

does anybody know how old Zhao Wen Zhuo is?
    He's 32.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

This guy is in so many darn series! For China, mostly, I think.
    WU ZUN ! <3

ZWZ really is being promoted lately. He's starring in a lot of series!!! Thats really good, but I don't know why, I don't quite like the series he's been appearing in. Like Lady Wu, I just didn't quite like that version.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess, did you watch the one he was in, Thieu Nu Vo Mi Noung?
    WU ZUN ! <3

I think that if he starred in some martial arts films before 1996 then he would've probably be in American films too. He came to the movie industry at a bad time for martial arts films.

does anyone know what is his latest serial? is that wind and cloud 2? when it will be out? i can wait to see it.
    any threat about that seria. (wind and cloud 2)

Wow.. totally blown away by this guy in "Empress Wu." He was just born w/ the body to wear ancient clothing! Did you see his impressive physique when wearing those elegant costumes in the series? And his acting is absoutely impressive! So cool and mysterious And absolutely adore him w/ Alyssa.... such a cute couple!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Default Zhao Wen Zhou

Hi ...I'm new here...Just want to say a big thank to Kitten....for all the latest info you posted on ZWZ...I was searching high & low to know more about about him and his lastest series..... I've just watched Empress Wu and Mirale Healer and had felt in love with this dashing & Cool man!! Pls keep us posted on ZWZ and can anyone recommend any previous ZWZ serials that I've missed.. ( todated, i've watched Empress Wu and Miracle Healer) Thanks v much

Default Zhao Wen Zhou

Hey Plz post more pix of Zhao Wen Zhou a....He's soooo cute

After watching Legend of Wu Mei Niang I'm offically in love with ZWZ. I want to see Miracle Healers already, him and Alyssa have such great on-screen chemisty. Plus, I want to see more of his handsome self.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustique
    After watching Legend of Wu Mei Niang I'm offically in love with ZWZ. I want to see Miracle Healers already, him and Alyssa have such great on-screen chemisty. Plus, I want to see more of his handsome self.
    HaHa, you too huh? I fell down the trap of liking him afterwatching Wu Mei Niang also - He should have 2 or 3 series coming out in the future, so you will have plenty of chances to see him my dear
    And yes, Alyssa and him does have AMAZING chemsitry together....intense and natural I would say...

Different look w/ shaved head Shaved it for filming of Four Rarities of Royal Palace parhaps?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvseriesensation.com/gallery/data/594/2962fannatics113.jpg')
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 11-17-04 at 08:39 PM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Zhao Wen Zhuo had been my and only favorite actor for many years. He not just cute, but he's hot.

I heard that his English name is Vincent. Does anyone know if that's true?
    Today will be Tomorrow
    Tomorrow will be Today

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLess
    I heard that his English name is Vincent. Does anyone know if that's true?
    Yes, it's true.

This is off-topic, but regarding your sig...I understand how tomorrow will be today, but how can today ever be tomorrow? Wouldn't today eventually be yesterday?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Lady Zhuge, thanks for your answer. About my sig, Today will be Tomorrow. People always say, after today, there will be a brighter tomorrow. We don't look back to the past. I got it from a book.
    Today will be Tomorrow
    Tomorrow will be Today

bump...

we mustn't forget about this great actor. so glad to hear that he will be playing the main villain in seven swords!!!! and opposite to ada choi too...can't wait to see him do his own stunts and how the two will oppose each other.

btw, does any one have any idea which religion he is...not that it matters but i am very curious.

oh boy...didn't realize that i'd ever have such a huge crush on an actor...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)