Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Hockey Team

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

wow, oil fan when did you convert we have to baptise you into the secret organization of oilers fan and give you a number, lol. jk wow nice one, but kind of small. so if the nuks win they're in for sure rite and if oils win tonight is't seven heaven.

WE won, we won, we won!!! The Oilers won....i'm so happy for us. : 3-1 was the final score.
    where art thou prince? i want to wake up!

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

everybody, join in the celebration!! nedved is GOD! sorry to those who are religious but the guys is on fire, since he was there the oilers have points in EVERY GAME!!

This is awsome 6 teams in the playoff.

Finally more chance to bring the cup back to Canada
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

go canada, we rule, no turning back now, it's time to bring da cup home, go nuks, go oil, go flames, go leafs, go sens and go habs. yes yes yes.

we won! we won! we won! we r now just 1 pt behind colorado for the NW division lead, go nucks go!!

somebody plz stop me from posting so many smilies!!

ya, we're back in so i wish nashville and St.Louis a losering day, yes, no stoping us, no regulation loss in over a month now, ya that gotta show some skill or teamwork oh the smilieys are kind of annoying now, you can stop it

3 more pts of nedved! amazing!
    the only problem with the st louis-edmonton-nashville race, if it get down to tie-breaker, oilers would probably lose out due to least wins. rite now st louis have 37 (87pts, 78GP), edmonton 35 (87pts, 79GP), nashville 35(85pts, 78GP), so if nashville wins another to tie the other 2 teams in pts, they'll have 87pts in 79GP with 36 wins, which is more then the oilers.
    but im sure nashville wont catch up to edmonton, so no need to worry.

damm don't do that you scare me, i wish nash loses their next game and the game tomorow oils win and taht would mean one more win for us and two loses for nash and blues, and i hope the blues fill (blue) and nash be eaten up by their preds (us) lol. and nuks i'm sry, they won't go that far.

we wont go far!? y would u say dat!? we just won 6-1 tonite!
    and oilers will lose at least 1 more b4 the end of the season, their last game to the canucks!!

how bout a 5-5 tie, everybody wins, or you can let the oils win OT, lol, everything is up to faith to decide, but for now it's hardwork until the nuks, oil game.

LoL , I don't why u guys so desperately want Oilers to get in, to me , they would face Detroit= done duck.

To me, best chance for stanley cup is in the East with Ottawa and Toronto.

no it's just cool thta all 6 teams are in

plus once ur in, u dunno what will happen. like last yr's ducks, the hurricans the yr b4, or sabres in 99, or even the canucks in 94, there are many bottome seeded teams that went all the way to the final, once u make the PO anything can happen

oilers got shutout by the blues tonite , and nashville won, so looks like theres a good chance it'll goto the tie break, bad news for oilers and trizz

i know, that was so messed up now we'll gonna win against dallas and sry your team and take it all back. oh ya just to mention, underdogs shine every year in the playoffs and most canadian teams are that, so we're gonna go far, it's all good, everyone is happy when they make the playoffs, i don't care about american teams and their feelings so it's all canada all the way.

no trizz, i should be the one sayin sry cuz we're gonna kick some oilers butt on sat!! of course i want us to win in OT so oilers get at least 1 pt.
    hey chek out this site, http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=66508
    this is how we 'nucks fans feel bout the game on sat if canucks need 2pts to clinch the division and oilers need 2 pts to make the PO. lol

is that some super nuks forum, for dieheart nuks fan only, they do have a point, but for the sake of underdogs, i remember at some game tournament, me and two other friends were like nameless and we made it all the way to the top 10 and taht's pretty good, go underdogs, that include MON, CAL, VAN and us

we are now officially the division leader, so we'll be seeded 3rd in the conference, therefore nucks=favorite, not underdog
    great win for the oils at dallas too, did the nucks a favor there.

oh on, nashville play chicago today, but chi is 3-1-1-0 this season against the preds, um....
    and st louis play detroit, so its pretty much a guarantee lost for the blues, hopefully

It was a big lost for Oilers against the Blues but a big win for Oilers against the Stars... now they just need some luck that others teams beat on the Blues and the Pred... and everything will be okay
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ