Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long

This is gonna be a looong weekend.

thanks for the concern guy, it's just the flu which has been running around the office...

and now to continue....

Black Spider queried, “Why don’t you tell me how you intend to do it.”

Xiao Yu’er stared at him and asked, “Do you know who that lady in the loft is?”

Black Spider suddenly turned his head, and said “I’ve already said so earlier, I don’t know.”

Xiao Yu’er continued slowly, “Let me tell you now, she is the Ninth Miss of the Murong Family!”

Black Spider’s eyes became alert immediately, and asked hoarsely, “She is Murong Jiu?”

“That’s right. Now that Nangong Liu, Qin Jian, Little Fairy are all anxiously looking for her, if they find out that someone has been hiding her, they will certainly get into a huge fight with that person.”

Black Spider’s eyes shone as well, “So, you want to make Jiang Bie He take the blame.”

Xiao Yu’er clapped and laughed loudly, “Precisely, I want him to have a taste of what it is like to be maligned.”

Black Spider asked, “But that Jiang Bie He is experienced and shrewd, how would he get tricked?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “That Jiang Bie He may be wily as a fox, but with your help, I will have a way to trick him.”

He jumped up, grabbed Black Spider and said, “Time is running out, let us go settle the matter.”

The two of them flew into the city.

Along the way, Black Spider kept mumbling to himself, “Until now, I still no not understand how it would benefit that Mr ‘Nonsense’ by killing and cooking that person from Murong Family and maligning me.”

He guessed that ‘Wan’er’ must be connected to the Murong Family, most likely she is Ms Murong’s personal maid.

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “That Mr ‘Nonsense’ you are referring to, is not Li Dazui, but Bai Kaixin. He has a nickname ‘Harm others without benefit to oneself’, and he will be happy as long as others get tricked.”

Black Spider asked hoarsely, “How can there be someone like that in the world?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “You say there isn’t, but there is. They know that the son-in-laws of the Murong Family is looking for Murong Jiu, so they kidnapped that ‘Wan’er’ and killed her, so that those son-in-laws of the Murong Family will think that Murong Jiu has also been killed and eaten, so of course they will not be able to find her. When they are sad, Bai Kaixin will be happy.”

Black Spider sighed, “There is a person like Bai Kaixin in the world, and yet there is someone like you as well. The two of you are plotting against each other, but I am the one who is unfortunate instead.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “If it was not for me tonight, you’ll be worse off. You would have been caught red handed, and even if you have a hundred mouths, you can forget about explaining yourself.”

“But no matter what, you should not have admitted…”

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “Since when did I admit it, when did I say that I have already eaten Murong Jiu? I only said… ‘What I have done to her, need I still say?’, ‘This is no big deal, what are you afraid of?’….”

Black Spider thought for a while, and can’t help but laugh, “That’s right. Although you seemed to have admitted it earlier, but actually it’s as if you’ve said nothing at all…”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “That is where the ingenuity is.”

As they spoke, he brought Black Spider back to the loft.

Surrounding them, there were no lights, and only the lamp in the loft is still lighted. Murong Jiu was bent over the table, most likely she had dozed off unknowingly while thinking.

Xiao Yu’er commented, “This lady listens to you the most. You told her to carry a knife, and she carried a knife. You tell her to kill someone, and she will. Now, I only want you to tell her to write a note.”

Black Spider asked curiously, “At a time like this, why the sudden need to write a note?”

Xiao Yu’er continued, “Ask her to write : ‘If you want me alive, please bring eighty thousand taels of silver to the appointed place without delay, or else Sister will be sacrificed.”

Black Spider gasped, “Eighty thousand taels!”

Xiao Yu’er explained, “Eighty thousand taels may not be a small amount, but with Nangong Liu and Qin Jian’s background, it is not considered a lot as well. Others may not be able to raise the money within a day, but I presume they will have a plan.”

He continued with a smile, “Besides, this note truly has the handwriting of Murong Jiu… one point to note, you must tell them the eighty thousand taels must be in silver, not gold or jewelry.”

Black Spider asked, “I tell them?”

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “Naturally you will have to tell them, and naturally you will have to send this note… Black Spider comes and goes without a trace and covers a thousand li in an instant. To send such a letter, who else in the world can be better than you?”

Black Spider stayed silent for a while, before he replied with a sigh, “Fine… but I still do not understand, why insist on silver?”

Xiao Yu’er repled, “This of course a reason in this, you will know when the time comes. After sending the letter, you just have to wait for the show to begin.”

Bai Kaixin is really weird.... kidnap, murder, and then boil someone just for a silly trick.

Here's a little more......

Black Spider asked, “Are you really going to collect the silver personally when the time comes?”

“When the time comes for the silver to be collected, it will be my scapegoat going.”

Black Spider pondered, “Then… if Qin Jian and Nangong Liu did not see you but someone else, won’t they be suspicious.”

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “Qin Jian and Nangong Liu don’t even know who I am… they saw this waxed yellow face of mine, and saw me executing ‘Flower Grafting to Wood’’ they think that I am a ‘Floral Palace’ disciple in disguise. Right now that real ‘Floral Palace’ disciple is together with Jiang Bie He.”

Black Spider pondered for a while, and sighed “So every move you make has a reason. A person like you, if there are a few more in the world, then it would be a difficult life for others.”

Xiao Yu’er laughed out loud, “Don’t you worry, there never will be a second person like me in the world.”

At dawn, the bewildered store keeper of ‘Qing Yu Hall’ was dragged out of bed by Xiao Yu’er to send a letter to Third Missy’s place.

By morning, Xiao Yu’er has already returned to his look of the medical hall staff, lying on his bed at Qingyu Hall and had a good sleep.

Then, Third Missy arrived.

This time, she is no longer calling from the window, but came straight in, and dragged Xiao Yu’er from the bed, full of happiness and grouse, and stamping her foot, saying, “Where have you been these two days, don’t you know how anxious I was.”

Xiao Yu’er rubbed his eyes and smiled, “If you’re really anxious for me, then you should help me.”

Third Missy replied gently, “Since when have I rejected what you have asked.”

Xiao Yu’er continued, “But this matter, you must not reveal a single word to a third person.”

Third Missy lowered her head and asked, “Don’t you trust me?”

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “Fine, let me first ask you, have you seen that Jiang Yu Lang these two days?”

“No”

Xiao Yu’er stared at her and ask, “Think again, could it be possible that one of the people around Jiang Bie He could be Jiang Yu Lang in disguise.”

Third Missy really paid it some thought, and answered firmly “No, it’s impossible, Jiang Yu Lang was definitely not here these past two days.”

Xiao Yu’er heaved a sigh of relief, “That’s right, a girl’s intuition may be baffling, but sometimes they are right. Since you are so sure, I guess Jiang Yu Lang is not here then.”

Third Missy asked quietly, “You called for me, just to ask about him?”

Xiao Yu’er smiled, “That is because you and he have a big association.”

Third Missy huffed, “Don’t you sprout nonsense, what association do I have with him?”

Xiao Yu’er lowered his voice, “Do you know that your family’s money was stolen by him.”

Third Missy gasped, “Really?”

Xiao Yu’er explained, “He left suddenly within these two days, firstly is to avoid me, secondly is to find another place to hide the money, because he thinks that I know more secrets than I actually do.”

Third Missy blinked, and asked, “Who are you really? Why is he so afraid of you?”

Last edited by Jean; 03-21-06 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Nita
    Bai Kaixin is really weird.... kidnap, murder, and then boil someone just for a silly trick.
    That's why he's one of the ten evil.
    There's a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

XYE's up to something again.....

Xiao Yu’er smiled, “Strictly speaking, until now, he does not know who I am.”

Third Missy was silent for a while, before she replied quietly, “I don’t care who you are, I will…”

Xiao Yu’er hurriedly interrupted her, “As long as my guess is correct, as long as he is not here, my plan will succeed… you must take note for me, if he comes back, you must tell me immediately.”

Third Missy asked, “What plan do you actually have? Why is it that your plan can only succeed if he is not here?”

Holding her hand, Xiao Yu’er said gently, “You will find out in future, but now, please do not ask me.”

If there is anything in the world that can make a girl shut up, it would be her beloved speaking to her gently. Third Missy really shut up, no longer asking.

She only bowed her head, and asked “You… don’t have anything else to say to me?”

“Tonight, at the beginning of the watch, wait for me outside the door in the back courtyard of your house…”

Third Missy’s eyes immediately brightened in joy, and fluttered, “Tonight… the door in the back courtyard?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “That’s right, don’t you forget, you must be there on time.”

Third Missy smiled tenderly, “I will definitely not forget, even if the sky was to fall, I will be there on time.”

She turned around with a tender smile, imagining a beautiful and romantic scene.

Xiao Yu’er roamed around on the streets, and walked past many restaurants but he did not go in. Instead, he found an old and run down noodle shop outside the eastern gate of the city.

This little noodle shop actually has a very beautiful name, called “Nostalgia Stall”.

Xiao Yu’er went in and ate a large bowl of hot, soupy noodles, four fried eggs, and asked the shopkeeper, who looked as if he had not bathed for three years, to help him buy brush, ink and seventy, eighty pieces of paper.

Using a piece of paper as big as a rice bowl, he wrote ,”Happy friend, at the ‘Xu’ hour tonight, there will be a person surnamed Li waiting for you at ‘Nostalgia Stall’ outside the eastern gate of the city, you have no choice but to come.”

The same words, he wrote continuously on seventy… eighty pieces of paper, and hired two beggars, asking them to paste it on the visible areas in the streets and alleys in the city.

The shopkeeper looked on curiously, and could not help but ask, “What is this all about? I really do not understand.”

Xiao Yu’er smiled, “Those who should know would naturally know, those who should not know would naturally not know.”

The villager scratched his head and asked, “Who should know?”

But Xiao Yu’er had left, chuckling away. He went to a boutique and bought a black suit, went to the provision shop and bought some ink… plaster, glue.

Later, he went to an average sized inn, and had a good sleep! When he woke up, the sky is almost dark.

Xiao Yu’er looked into the mirror, and like a young girl putting on make up, took quite some time applying things on his face. After he put on that suit, and stood in front of the mirror… how could that be Xiao Yu’er, isn’t that Li Dazui himself standing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    XYE's up to something again.....
    He is getting a little too clever for his own good...hehee

Quote Originally Posted by Jean

Xiao Yu’er smiled, “Thai is because you and he have a big association.”
    I am guessing it should be "That is because..."

Felix : oops... you're right... made the changes already

and to continue..... which also ends chap 52

Xiao Yu’er was very satisfied with the outcome and chortled “Although it’s not exactly the same, but I think that Bai Kaixin has not seen Li Dazui for twenty, thirty years, in the darkness of the night, I should be able to pull this off.”

He is not short all along, and after two years of roaming, his body is has become firmer. When he stands with his chest out, not only does he look 90% like Li Dazui, even his build is similar to the tall and stout Li Dazui, that even those who sees Li Dazui everyday may not be able to tell the difference if they do not pay attention.

He rolled up his old clothes and stuffed it under his blanket, so that when seen from outside, it seems that there is someone sleeping on the bed.

Then, he used the pen on the table and wrote a letter, this letter is actually for Jiang Bie He. Using his left hand, he wrote crookedly “Jiang Bie He, your son and the money is now in my hands. If you want to talk terms, come to the abandoned ancestral hall outside the city at the third watch tonight.”

He sealed the letter tightly, and wrote on the envelop, “To be opened by Jiang Bie He personally, not to be seen by others.”

Xiao Yu’er kept the letter close to him, and chuckled “Jiang Yulang is not in the city, most likely he has gone to hide the money. As long as he don’t come back tonight, even if Jiang Bie He is a fox, he will still be tricked when he sees this letter. Even if he does not believe it totally, he will still be unable to bear the suspense and will go take a look during the third watch.”

With a self satisfied smile, he slipped out the window.

By the time he reached ‘Nostalgia Stall’, it is already late into the ‘Xu’ hour.

Although it is dinnertime, there wasn’t a lot of people in ‘Nostalgia Stall’, and even that shopkeeper was no where in sight. Only one customer was sitting there drinking.

This person was wearing a new satin suit, and there is even a pearl in his hat. He was dressed to look like a wealthy gentleman, but his mannerism is that is a scoundrel, not sitting properly, but instead squatting on the stool drinking. His shifty eyes kept looking around, as if he is a thief on the lookout for his captors.

Xiao Yu’er walked in with a big step and laughed loudly, “Good man, you’re really here. We’ve not met for so many years, yet you rascal have not forgotten you have a friend surnamed Li, you’re quite punctual.”

He grew up with Li Dazui, so naturally it is easy for him to imitate Li Dazui’s accent and mannerisms accurately, and he looks as if they came from the same mould.

However, that person kept a straight face and stared at him, saying “Who are you, I don’t know you.”

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “You want to hide from me, but although you are dressed like a human, that shifty monkey head and brain of yours cannot be changed.”

That person actually laugh loudly, “You scoundrel who eats people without spitting out bones, we’ve not met for so many years, can’t you be more polite when talking to me?”

Xiao Yu’er sat down opposite him, on the table were two sets of cups and chopsticks, but only a bowl of roasted meat. Xiao Yu’er furrowed his brow and said, “You penniless thief is really getting poorer and poorer. Quick call that shopkeeper out, so that old brother here can have a hearty meal with you.”

Bai Kaixin replied, “He won’t come.”

“Why? Where is he?”

Bai Kaixin pointed at the bowl with a grin, “Right in this bowl.”

Without any change in his expression, Xiao Yu’er guffawed, “You sure know how to bootlick me, and have not forgotten what I like to eat. But that shopkeeper looked as if he had not bathed for many years, I’m afraid even the meat would have spoiled.”

Bai Kaixin beamed, “I’ve long washed him clean from head to toe before cooking him.” He raised his cup to toast with Xiao Yu’er, and poured another cup of wine.”

Xiao Yu’er smiled, “You’re quite a filial son.”

He picked up a piece of meat, and only chewed it for a while before he spit it out again, and asked with a stare, “What kind of poultry is this, passing off as human meat?”

Bai Kaixin clapped his hands with a hearty laugh and said, “Surname Li, you are really something. This bird mouth of yours can really tell that it is not human meat once you tasted it. Think for yourself, would I kill for you?”

Naturally he had wanted to use this method to test if this person who came is really Li Dazui. Xiao Yu’er was secretly smirking, but he did not blow his cover. He stared at him and said, “Who else can you be filial to if not to me? That shopkeeper maybe a bit dirty, but the meat is still quite firm. I already have the intention of roasting him, but where have you hidden him?”

Bai Kaixin replied, “He went home long ago, I have already bought over this shop of his… ha ha, he was actually very happy when he received my fake silver taels, and thought that I was the one who got hoodwinked.”

Xiao Yu’er sighed, “You have no use for this run down noodle shop, but you tricked him badly, and made me unable to enjoy good meat. Your that nasty habit of ‘Harming others without benefit to oneself’, will never be changed.”

Bai Kaixin grinned, “I can’t change my habit, but can you change yours? A dog will never change from eating poop… you’ve been hiding in your dog’s den for so many years, why are you suddenly coming out? ”

Xiao Yu’er stared at him and raised his voice, “Let me ask you first, you used my name to send a couplet to Tie Wushuang, and used my name again to kill someone’s maid and cooked her, what are you thinking?”

Stunned, Bai Kaixin asked, “You know everything?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed loudly, “Think about it, what else can be hidden from me.”

Bai Kaixin grinned, “Those people had nothing to do, and I don’t like it, so I found some things for them to do. Cooked some meat and invited them for a meal, and yet told on them, so that the two sides with fight it out, only then will I be happy… tell me honestly, do you think my plan is brilliant?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed coldly, “What a regret that that Qin and Nangong kids, having lived for so long, actually believed anyone who came to talk to them. If it was me, and you came to tell tales, I will detain you and ask you how you would know that others are eating human meat.”

Bai Kaixin replied, “Can’t I write a letter? Why must I go personally?”

“An anonymous letter and they believed it?”

Bai Kaixin explained, “Even if they do not believe, they will still go take a look.”

Xiao Yu’er smacked the table and laughed, “That is precisely the reason! That is just what I wanted you to say out.”

Bai Kaixin rolled his eyes and asked, “What devious idea are you thinking of now, that you want me to be tricked?”

Xiao Yu’er smiled, “You used my name, but I will not punish you for now, provided you write another letter to that Qin and Nangong kids. Since they have already proven that your first letter is not false, they will definitely believe your second letter.”

“What letter?” Bai Kaixin asked.

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Naturally it is a letter to trick others, if it is not a letter to harm others, I don’t think you would want to write it.”

Bai Kaixin beamed, “If it is to harm others, I can still agree, but who will be the one being harmed?”

Xiao Yu’er told him, “You just have to tell them, at the third watch tonight, go to the guest room in Duan He Fei’s back courtyard to take a look, and they will naturally see something that they will find interesting… but it must be on the dot at the third watch, not a moment earlier or later. As to who we are harming, you will know sooner or later.”

“What if I refuse to write?”

Xiao Yu’er replied icily, “I know you will write. How can you still sleep when you refuse to do something that will harm others? Besides, if you do not agree to write this letter, I have ways to make you…” Suddenly he took out the letter for Jiang Bie He, held it in his hand, and with a palm stroke smashed the oil lamp on the table.

Bai Kaixin’s expression changed and he asked, “What are you doing?”

Last edited by Jean; 03-23-06 at 01:47 AM.

Smile

Jean,

You are simply fantastic with the quality and speed with which you feed our addictions! Thanks very much!!!

P.S. In the next to last sentence where it says with a palm <strong>stoke</strong> smashed the oil lamp on the table.", you might want to correct "stoke" to "stroke".

Quote Originally Posted by hhaung
    Jean,

You are simply fantastic with the quality and speed with which you feed our addictions! Thanks very much!!!

P.S. In the next to last sentence where it says with a palm <strong>stoke</strong> smashed the oil lamp on the table.", you might want to correct "stoke" to "stroke".
    oops... you are right... made the correction already.

typos happen when I do not check my work.

Brand new chapter....

Chap 53

Xiao Yu’er whispered, “Someone here’s to catch us, get ready to escape!”

Before he could finish speaking, flashes of sword could be seen from outside the window.

Someone shouted, “Li, Bai! You have committed many evil crimes, and you can forget about escaping today, come out and receive death.”

In the darkness, there were many shadows, this Nostalgia Stall has been surrounded.

Bai Kaixin mumbled, “Weird, these people actually knows that we are here…”

Xiao Yu’er whispered, “This person is full of honor and compassion, it must be Jiang Bie He.”

Bai Kaixin replied, “Hmm.”

“Let us dash out from his side.”

Bai Kaixin remarked, “Dash out to the person with the best martial arts? Are you crazy?”

Xiao Yu’er replied with a slight smile, “Naturally I have my reasons.”

The voice outside shouted again, “If you do not reply, we will charge in.”

Actually, these people also dread facing the ‘Ten Evils’, and for the time being, no one dared to charge into this dark house.

Xiao Yu’er suddenly stood up and shouted, “Li Dazui is coming, you just wait!” He picked up a stool and threw it out the east door but he jumped out from the west window instead.

The three words ‘Li Dazui’ is really scary. As soon as the stool flew out, the east side was in chaos, and a few knives attacked without any reason, but all the cuts landed on the stool.

Xiao Yu’er jumped out the window, and there were also two blades slashing down. Xiao Yu’er roared, and with a flying kick, sent the sword from the left flying.

His body has already flown over the person on the right, and conveniently kicked on that person’s head, and that person immediately became shorter.

This ‘Double Flying Mandarin Duck Kick’, is basically not a very superb skill, but in his hands, with some changes, it immediately countered two highly skilled martial arts exponent.

It must be known that what he obtained in the dungeon, consists the essence of the martial arts of all the sects in the world. After he has studied and mastered the book, it does not matter which sect the styles belong to, as long as it is in his hands, he would be able to turn the common into the exceptional, and yet others would never be able to tell the background of his martial arts.

Someone exclaimed in alarm, “This Li person is really powerful, everyone be careful…”

He did not even finish his words, where a ‘pak’ sound was heard, followed by loud laughter. Most likely the person who spoke has been slapped by Bai Kaixin.

Xiao Yu’er’s stance of ‘Double Flying Mandarin Duck Kick’ downed two people, followed by Zhao Nan Sect’s ‘Flying Cannon’, which sent another burly man flying into the sky with one punch.

Suddenly he saw in front of him, the flash of a sword, quick and lethal, controlled and adequate.

Someone laughed coldly, “Li Dazui, your martial arts may be good, but you can forget about escaping today.”

As he spoke the three sentences, he has already stabbed eight times, and each stab aiming to be a fatal one.

Without even looking, Xiao Yu’er already knew that it is Jiang Bie He. He continuously avoided the eight stabs, but did not retaliate, but lowered his voice and asked, “Do you wish to know the whereabouts of your son and the money?”

The sword in Jiang Bie He’s hands really slowed, and he asked hoarsely, “What did you say?”

Xiao Yu’er pierced that letter onto the tip of Jiang Bie He’s sword, and told him, “Take a look first.”

Jiang Bie He could not decide whether to retrieve the letter for a look, or to stab and injure the other party. As he hesitated, Xiao Yu’er has already leaped away from his side.

Bai Kai xin may be most evil one of the Ten Evils but he certainly is no match to JBH when it comes to evil deeds. XYE is as cunning as a fox, even can trick JBH.

And Jean certainly is fantastic, in speed and quality of translation as said by Hhuang earlier.
    Rose blooms best near death
    You are in full bloom, Pal!

Attacks and counter attacks!

Bai Kaixin also followed behind.

Jiang Bie He looked as the two of them escape, and by the time the others came by, not even Xiao Yu’er or Bai Kaixin’s shadow could be seen.

Xiao Yu’er and Bai Kaixin only stopped when the reached the dark woods.

Bai Kaixin looked at Xiao Yu’er and asked with a frosty smile. “How did those people know we were there?”

Xiao Yu’er blinked, and laughed, “Naturally someone told on us.”

Bai Kaixin laughed coldly, “The person who told on us, I’m afraid is you.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “If it was me, why would I still help you escape. Others are not blind, can’t they have seen the big words on the notice.”

Bai Kaixin smiled icily, “How would these people understand those words.”

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “Naturally someone would understand them.”

Bai Kaixin paled, “Who? Could it be that our old friends are in the city as well?”

Xiao Yu’er thought for a while, and replied, “No harm telling you, there are two people, one called Luo Jiu, one called Luo San, who are intent on finding trouble for us, and is very familiar with our background.”

Bai Kaixin furrowed his brows and asked, “How does these two people look like?”

“Fat, tall, the two of them look exactly the same, they’re twins.”

Bai Kaixin replied, “I only know of a pair of skinny twins, but not fat ones.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “You don’t know them, but they know you.”

Bai Kaixin fumed, “Since you already know that they understand that notice, and you already knew that they would tell on us, why were you still doing this?”

Xiao Yu’er beamed, “I want them to tell on us, I want them to find someone to capture us, only than can I hand that letter to Jiang Bie He… if I use other ways to hand that letter to him, he may not place much importance on it, but if the letter was handed to him by Li Dazui personally, the standing will not be the same anymore.”

Bai Kaixin asked, “But how would you know that Jiang Bie He would surly turn up.”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “He calls himself a hero, can he not be involved when he heard that the ‘Ten Evils’ are in the city? As long as he comes, and listen to what I have to say, he will surely not let us off.”

Bai Kaixin was silent for a while, before he sighed and said, “You calculated everything so well, I’m afraid even the real Li Dazui cannot be compared to you.”

This time, Xiao Yu’er was stunned, and he giggled, “What real Li Dazui, it can’t be that I’m a fake one?”

Bai Kaixin suddenly chortled, “You could imitate Li Dazui’s looks and accent so well, that even I was a bit impressed, so much so that I can’t really bear to see you die in front of me. But what a pity you have to die!”

Xiao Yu’er furrowed his brows and asked, “Have to die?”

Bai Kaixin replied with a weird smile, “The wine you drank, has already been poisoned by my creation ‘Crystal Intestine Piercing Powder’. You could have lived for another hour, but after all that commotion earlier, I’m afraid you are going to die now!”

Xiao Yu’er fumed, “You horrible thief, I’ll have it out with you!”

He jumped up with the intention of throwing himself at him, but he had just moved when he fell to the ground with a thump, his face pale, his hands clutching his stomach, and with a trembling voice, said “No good, I… I… can’t make it….”

Bai Kaixin danced around and chuckled, “You should know by now that the ‘Ten Evils’ are not to be trifled with.”

Xiao Yu’er asked hoarsely, “But… but how did you know that I… I am not Li Dazui? I don’t believe you can see the difference.”

Bai Kaixin explained, “You were able to imitate Li Dazui’s every move so well, you must know him, right?”

Xiao Yu’er started trembling in pain, and said “Yes…. Yes.”

Bai Kaixin asked, “Have you heard him mention me before?”

Xiao Yu’er was stunned, and replied, “No…. no.”

Bai Kaixin replied, “This is because our enmity is deeper than the sea, he hates me to the core, and won’t even want to mention my name, so why would he treat me as a friend, and drink with me at the same table.”

He continued with a loud laugh, “You think that since the ‘Ten Evils’ are all evil, everyone is alike, so they must all be friends, but you do not know that there are also enemies who hate each other to the core in the ‘Ten Evils’… after all that calculation, you have calculated a wrong move, and this move is enough to take your life!”

Xiao Yu’er replied with a long sigh, “So you already knew that I am not Li Dazui, then why did you… why…”

Bai Kai Xin sniggered, “I have been feigning ignorance, so that I can see what you are actually up to and also to have fun with you. Now that I’ve had my fun, you will just have to wait for death.”

Xiao Yu’er suddenly laughed bitterly, “Although I am going to die in your hands today, but there is this matter of yours…”

His body suddenly twitched, and he lied on the ground, facing up. Although he struggled to speak, not a sound came out from his moving lips.

Argggg!!!! Woah, that was totally not expected, but then, I did expect to get unexpected things to happen, so I suppose it was expected.... But does everybody just have all these plans in their head or what?

Very interesting now. I wonder if Xiao Yu'er knew that he was poisoned and is faking it, or he really had no idea. This is getting real good now!!!
    "Knowing is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must do." - Bruce Lee

Poison is one of XYE's very best friends....

oh... maybe he is pretending to be dead to fool BaiKaiXin into thinking he is dead, so Bai Kai Xin would no longer interfere with his affairs

Lol if Xiao Yu Er can get poisoned so easily, he wont be called Xiao Yu Er. Thats what I think anyway.

Can XYE even be poisoned? I thought he's supercharged with herbs sinc birth or something.