Page 73 of 199 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3976

Thread: Ruby Lin Xinru 林心如

Quote Originally Posted by jade
    Ruby only have guestrole in Wu Long Prince&Taiji Prodigy, they've putted a Big Ruby picture on the poster to attract audience so they'll think Ruby's main role in there and watch/buy that serie so unfair using Ruby's poularity to attract audience hey dragongirl i really advice you to watch Boy&Girl or Amor De Tarapaca for movies Dragon Love Ruby&Tae or Cominc Kings
    I think I will watch the ones with Ruby in ancient series because I seem to prefer them over modern series. I saw Ruby Lin in Princess Pearl. She was so pretty but all her scenes from the beginning all showed her crying. I was so relieved when she finally stopped crying.

I like her in the ancient series too.
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    Unfortunately, no!!! I'm still in restoration! I will continue in restoration, cause after that, I will be able to work in tourism! So then I can start to learn chinese, and korean! So Cool!

Anyway, yes, Hope I willbe able to re-dl all the episode of Magic Touch of Fate!
    i'vealways liked Tourism that's why i'm going to be a translator, i might take a restauration course later if i want to open a restaurant in future

anyway hope you'll finish your restauration soon so you can learn chinese and korean mon amie la traductrice

i'm still on episode 11 The Magic Touch Of Fate
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    I think I will watch the ones with Ruby in ancient series because I seem to prefer them over modern series. I saw Ruby Lin in Princess Pearl. She was so pretty but all her scenes from the beginning all showed her crying. I was so relieved when she finally stopped crying.
    ok if you prefer Ruby in ancient series i advice you to watch Duke Of Mount Deer 2000 she looks so pretty&cute in there her character is very playful, naughty&funny definitely not a cryer but playful&cute

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sunshineruby.com/gallery/albums/Play/Drama/DOMD/sc/L022.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.cts.com.tw/prog/drama/images/lu111.JPG')

pics from: http://www.cts.com.tw/prog/drama/lu.htm

or The flying Daggers Ruby plays an assassin in there

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinatv.com.tw/event/920905/images/page1_01.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sunshineruby.com/gallery/albums/Play/Drama/FD/sc/fd-1-025.JPG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sunshineruby.com/gallery/albums/Play/Drama/FD/sc/fd-3-011.JPG')

more info here: http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5756
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by prettyangel
    I like her in the ancient series too.
    which ancient/modern series have you seen of Ruby prettyangel? just curious

Ruby has 4 new upcoming modern series

1 Parisian Love Song (finished filming)
    2 Sound Of Colors ((finished filming)
    3 Road To Fame (filming at the moment)
    4 Love In Venice (will start filming in march 2006)

and a new mid-ancient serie called Dali Princess (filming at the moment)

i think more ancient will come later....
    currently watching:

credits: Takako / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6212

Sound of Colors - Official Posters

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/u102p28t3d906669f326dt20051124163857_108.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/u102p28t3d906737f326dt20051124182201_355.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/u102p28t3d906738f326dt20051124182219_309.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-11-24/U102P28T3D906739F326DT20051124182226.jpg')
    currently watching:

credits: thanks Jackie for translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6222

"Xing Guang Da Dao" Begins Shooting in Shanghai
    Beijing Morning Post, 11/25/05; Reporter Feng Hsia

Mainland China's first musical TV serial "Xing Guang Da Dao" recently started filming in Shanghai. The "male version of Sun Yanzi" Huang Yida plays the first male lead, Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju play a couple in the series.

Skip.

Chen Xiaochun: Lin Hsinju is out of my league
    In the series Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju play a couple for the first time. In real life, is Lin Hsinju his type? Xiaochun, with a reluctant look on his face, replies: "She is so pretty, I'm out of her league. If she admires me, I'm willing to fall in love w/ her in the series." And Lin Hsinju is more straightforward, "he is not the type I go for/like."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Jackie for translation

Chen Xiaochun, Lin Hsinju: We Don't Have A Disagreement
    Dfdaily, 11/25/05; Intern Zhou Hong, Editor Meng Ying

Joined by Tsang Zhiwei, Chen Xiaochun, Lin Hsinju, mainland's first musical TV serial "Xing Guang Da Dao" is currently filming aggressively. Yesterday afternoon, reporter went to Wu Jiao Chang Nantian theater for a visit on the set. Before this, a photojournalist photographed Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju went their separate ways after filming. From this picture news spread that they have a disagreement/don't get along. When reporter asks the both of them for a comment on this matter, Lin Hsinju angrily says: "A reporter cannot make a conclusion base on just a picture that there's a contradiction b/w us." Because at that time each had business to attend to, she left separately after having a word with/saying goodbye to Chen Xiaochun and the scene the reporter secretly photographed was precisely when they left separately. During the interview, both of them mutually help each other out, the rumor fizzled by itself under a harmonious atmosphere.

Chen Xiaochun plays a businessman who loves music, he has a lot of dance performances, and this is precisely what attracted him to this television musical serial. He always wanted to be in a musical, allowing him to display his talents. Dancing is a piece of cake to Chen Xiaochun, who has a background in dancing, but quite difficult to Lin Hsinju. But at present there is no scene requiring her to dance yet. "Xing Guang Da Dao" is Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju's first cooperation. In the series they play a pair of long time lovers, therefore "kissing" is the norm. Regarding this, Lin Hsinju smiles and states: "There's kissing in almost every scene." In recollecting the kissing scene on the first day, they still felt awkward, because it took place in an Indian curry shop, they had a kissing scene right after they ate curry, so could only rely on chewing gum to wash their mouths.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Jackie for translation

Lin Hsinju, Chen Xiaochun Sing "Off Key"
    Beijing Youth, 11/25/05; Report: Li Yan

Musical TV Serial "Xing Guang Da Dao" Promoting "pop music" — — —
    Bright lights, joyous dance movements. On stage -- Chen Xiaochun, Lin Hsinju, Huang Yida, Yang Tzu Ting affectionately singing the theme song "Xing Guang Xin Yuan." This took place yesterday in Shanghai Tongji University's assembly hall stage, the actors were rehearsing for a musical scene. Looking at it closely thought it was a musical, it actually was a scene in TV serial "Xing Guang Da Dao." This serial's form is a combination of a musical and a TV series, this is a first for mainland market. Its appearance represents the birth of musical TV serials. At present this series is filming, w/ shooting wrapping up at the end of the year.

Lin Hsinju plays a music teacher in the series for the first time, and Chen Xiaochun is a serious music producer. Speaking of working w/ Chen Xiaochun, Lin Hsinju says: "In the series I will sing about four songs, will sing solo, also will have a duet with Xiaochun. Although in the series we are a couple, but we're always heading in opposite directions. Chen Xiaochun's pronunciation is very ambiguous, even had a hard time hearing him clearly, I often had to remind him, "Xiaochun, can you enunciate a bit more clearly?" Xiaochun singing style is very different from mine, when both of us are singing together, a lot of funny things happened, sometimes we were in different keys/tones."
    Last edited by jade; 11-26-05 at 05:29 PM.
    currently watching:

credits: louis-jessica / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6234

Ruby & Me Calendar 2006

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubyvnfc.com/calendar2006/bia.jpg')
    Last edited by jade; 11-29-05 at 05:22 PM.
    currently watching:

which ancient/modern series have you seen of Ruby prettyangel? just curious

Ruby has 4 new upcoming modern series

1 Parisian Love Song (finished filming)
    2 Sound Of Colors ((finished filming)
    3 Road To Fame (filming at the moment)
    4 Love In Venice (will start filming in march 2006)

and a new mid-ancient serie called Dali Princess (filming at the moment)

i think more ancient will come later....
    I can't remember the titles but the one where she is the mother and daughter in the movie and her father is like a wanted person or something like that and she ends up marrying that one guy but then fights him in the end. Currently now atching anything else cuz not enough time with school and everything but still a big Ruby Lin FAN!
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by prettyangel
    I can't remember the titles but the one where she is the mother and daughter in the movie and her father is like a wanted person or something like that and she ends up marrying that one guy but then fights him in the end. Currently now atching anything else cuz not enough time with school and everything but still a big Ruby Lin FAN!
    oh you are talking about Flying Daggers, i'm still waiting for that series hope i'll receive it soon same here i am also so so busy with my school&work but still always a BIG RUBY FAN i will always try to make some time for updating all the Ruby news for you guys
    currently watching:

New Parisian Love Song Banner *PIC*

Thanks to Xiaoshui of loveruby. / Jackie

Well actually it's a banner from Szechuan TV station, which started airing PLS on 11/26/05.

Where's the VCD?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://loveruby.com/bbs/UploadFile/2005-11/20051129194659128.jpg')
    currently watching:

credits: Thanks Jackie for translation / http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6259

TV Series "Sound of Colors" Story Outline
    Sina.com, 2005年11月24日16:31

A flourishing metropolis, the crowd bustling about, each one conjecturing a beautiful wish to wait for his or her fate. A beautiful story can take place anywhere, perhaps it's in the mall, perhaps it's in the cafe, or perhaps, it's in the subway.....

Some of these people's lives will take an interesting turn this day.
    A beautiful blind DJ w/ a beautiful heart, Jingjing is taking the subway to the radio station, and Yun Xiang, who is having problems at work, also happens to take this train home. The both of them have been in the same train several times, it's as if they have been played by destiny, never met each other. But on this day, the cold/cold-blooded Yun Xiang actually witness someone snatching Jingjing's handbag, while supporting Jingjing, who had fell, he becomes attracted by this refreshing blind girl unbound by conventions. He runs after the thief and gets Jingjing's handbag back to her, and also gives his hand-painted umbrella to Jingjing to be a temporary substitute for the blind stick, which had landed on the subway rails. Jingjing is very grateful, agreeing to meet again. Meet again, the hibernating seed watered by the spring dew, will cultivate into a bright, fresh flower. Will they meet again? It is unknown to Jingjing, it's also unknown to Yun Xiang, after all life is full of unknowns.

When Jingjing was little, she loss her parents and eyesight due to traffic accident. Since childhood she faces all aspects of life optimistically. But this kind girl also has to encounter injustice. When she arrives at the radio station, what is greeting her is.....the appearance of well-known DJ Tan Li Na. In order to accommodate Tan Lina, Jingjing's program was moved to 10 o'clock at night. One cannot imagine how this decision will create difficulties to a blind person's way of life, but she accepts it.

Since he was younger, Yun Xiang was under the mistaken notion that his father Lu Mingkai had an affair w/ his assistant Wang You and indirectly caused his mother's death, he hated his father, gave up the good life and grew up in an orphanage. He thought that this is the most positve day in his dispirited life, but when Yun Xiang pushes his exhausted body to anxiously paint draw Jingjing's likeness, he finds out his father is seriously ill in the hospital. He can not but take his complex moods to visit the father he has always hated.

Two people's destinies changed because of an acquaintance.
    There was even more inconvenience for Jingjing when she arrived at the radio station. Her advertisement executive older sister Mingming is very worried about her, not consenting on Jingjing going to work alone. But she is so busy w/ work, cannot do several things at once. Jingjing's boss Cheng Gao volunteers to take Jingjing to and from the radion station. But the ever so strong Jingjing persists that she wants to take care of herself. Mingming cannot stop her, and actually saw through that Cheng Kao likes Jingjing. Mingming vigorously work at getting them together, but it's impossible for Jingjing to have any feelings for her caring and talented boss because she wants to wait for the guy who let her borrowed his umbrella.

Yun Xiang's life appears to be more chaotic. At work he clashes w/ his boss b/c of difference in opinions, in life he is at a loss on how to face his father. His friends from the orphanage Xiao Chen and Xin Hua provides him w/ many encouragements and love. But Yun Xiang is a person whose innermost feelings are sealed up, no matter how hard his friends try they cannot open him up. Fortunately Yun Xiang is moved by Jingjing's evening program, allowing his chaotic moods to finally calm down.

Many accidentals make decisions on the inevitable. After all the twists and turns, Jingjing finally gets an opportunity to personally return the umbrella to Yun Xiang. Yes - they meet again. The second meeting, the feelings b/w them is more intense, the seed of love is rapidly being planted.

But when Yun Xiang takes Jingjing home, he meets a very familiar looking Mingming, unable to restrain himself in recalling past events.....
    In fact Jingjing had a chance to restore her sight, because Yun Xiang's mother intended to donate her corneas to Jingjing before she died. But young Yun Xiang would not let anyone to touch his mother, and threatens to bang his head on the wall if they do. Jingjing couldn't let that happen, and gave up on this matter in the end.

Yun Xiang regrets about his past stubborness. After taking this painful experience to heart, he calls the hotline number as "Xiao Lu" and under chance circumstances tells Jingjing of his regrets, and makes a sincere apology.

Jingjing is greatly touched by this one phone call of apology. Jingjing's program is on fire, because everybody is searching for "Xiao Lu." Jingjing's heart is similarly on fire, because "Xiao Lu" only wants to be by Jingjing's side — — Yun Xiang bravely tells Jingjing he loves her, after Jingjing is moved by it she tacitly consented.

But just when their relationship takes off they are put to tough tests: Mingming objects to Jingjing being w/ Yun Xiang; because of jealousy towards Jingjing, Tan Lina always launching attacks, and pretends to be "Xiao Lu" to hurt Jingjing; Xiao Chen, who loves Yun Xiang, is out to give Jingjing trouble, wants to break them up; Mingkai is worried about his son's happiness, doing bad things but w/ good intentions, this not only increase the misunderstanding b/w father and son, it also puts tremendous pressure on Jingjing.....

All these factors saddens Jingjing, wants to leave Yun Xiang. But the obstinate Yun Xiang is unwilling to give up. Yun Xiang works very hard in saving his love/relationship, but he discovers he has a hereditary disease, the chances of him recovering are slim. He knows he does not have long to live, thereupon he signs an organ donor form, to donate his corneas to Jingjing after his death -- he wants to be with Jingjing forever!

Yun Xiang believes deeply: it's very difficult to grasp life, but holding on to love, so long as you persist, it's definitely possible. Thereupon he uses the last splendor in his life to polish his and Jingjing's love.....Jingjing is visibly touched, both pledge to be at each other's side no matter how difficult it is.

As before life still has many unknowns.....can Yun Xiang recover? Can Yun Xiang and Mingkai overcome their misunderstandings? Will Mingming, Cheng Kao, Xiao Chen find their true love? Will Yun Xiang and Jingjing get everyone's blessings? More importantly, will Yun Xiang and Jingjing be able to witness the cultivation of the bright, fresh flower they planted.....

credits: thansk Jackie for translation

TV Series "Sound of Colors" Character Intros
    Sina.com, 2005年11月24日16:26

[color=red]Fu Jingjing (played by Lin Hsinju):[/color]
    A kind person who deeply loves life, a blind radio station DJ. An chance opportunity allows her to meet Yun Xiang in the busy subway station, it was love at "first sight" for both. After that her life takes a huge turn. She only wants to have a happy life w/ Yun Xiang, however her older sister Mingming objects to their relationship, love rival Xiao Chen's accusations, her colleague Tan Lina frames her.....but the strength of love strength gives her support, giving her the the courage to break through all the barriers on the path of love, she deeply believes that happiness is not far away. But the happy days w/ Yun Xiang is short, when she found out about Yun Xiang's illness, in the hospital, Jingjing embraces Yun Xiang, who is now unable to speak, and cries her heart out.....accepting the corneas to regain her eyesight, Jingjing, along w/ her enduring love, places herself in the crowded subway, waiting for Yun Xiang to appear once again.....

Lu Yun Xiang (played by Huo Jian Hua):
    Originally a rich kid from a wealthy family, because of the early death of his mother he developed a hatred towards his father. Grew up in an orphanage, becoming serious in speech and manner, he is not good at expressing himself, but he extremely loves to draw illustrations. He works in a comic publishing company, is frequently forced by his boss to draw violent comics. But in his heart, he always believes in dreams. A chance encounter in the subway allows him to meet blind girl Jingjing, and is moved by Jingjing's pure and kind attributes, it's love at first sight. Just when he decides to be w/ Jingjing, he discoveres that Jingjing is precisely the girl who could not regain her eyesight due to his own obstruction years ago. Right when he overcomes all difficulties, and is determined to have a happy life with Jingjing he discoveres he has a serious illness. In order to not let Jingjing worry be continues to act happy, and also signs an organ donor form to donate his corneas to Jingjing.....

Fu Mingming (played by Hao Lei):
    The leading lady in another touching love story, the unruly girlfriend type. Jingjing's older sister, rude/aggressive and competent, great self-confidence. Expects a lot from people and work, is the advertisement company's most efficient employee, deeply liked by the company's boss. Her subordinate Fan Yang admires her for quite a long time, however her spicy personality also made Fan Yang to maintain his silence. When she found out that her own baby sister is in love w/ Yun Xiang - the person who prevented her from regain her eyesight, she is extremely angry, often thinking of ways to keep them from seeing each other, but in the end is moved by true love. At the same time, Fan Yang's loyal, pure love also influenced her, she decides to be w/ Fan Yang. But she never thought that Fan Yang is the company's boss.....

Cheng Gao (played by Sun Xing):
    30 years old, radio station program producer, elegant and mature, handles matters steadily, weighs all matters from a balanced point of veiw. Always care about and protect Jingjing like an older brother, is very close to Jingjing, both can talk about everything. Cheng Gao is enthusiastic about work, but often has to deal w/ pressures from senior management, in the end was forced to resign. He thought he and Jingjing have become a couple, but in the end was not able to to.

Lu Mingk'ai (played by Li Lichun):
    50 years old, Yun Xiang's father. When he was younger because of his career he neglected Yun Xiang and his mother, causing his wife to die from illness, his son Yun Xiang ran away from home, grew up in an orphanage by himself. Successful in business, Mingkai devotes his time in patching up his relationship w/ his son, to make to Yun Xiang for the pain he caused him. But Yun Xiang resisted his father, in the end after all twists and turns, the father/son relationship is a lot closer. He thought that this father/son relationship can be maintained, but Yun Xiang's serious illness, again breaks his heart.....

Xiao Chen (played by Zheng Luo Qian):
    22 years old, comic publishing house employee, have some cleverness, considerate, content with life, unconventional, one of Yun Xiang's best friends from the orphanage, secretly in love w/ Yun Xiang.

Yang Xin Hua (played by Lu Yang):
    22 years old, comic publishing house employee, as w/ Xiao Chen is Yun Xiang's best friend from the orphanage. A colleague of Yun Xiang, in order to conform to the boss' request, often discuss contents of the comic w/ Yun Xiang, his mouth full of bloody violence, making people think he's psycho. But Xin Hua has a set of views: "That is to first create a name for yourself, then talk about ideals." He always believed: He will succeed one day.

Fan Yang (played by Huang Meng):
    25 years old, advertisement company employee, Mingming's subordinate, daring, straightforward, unselfish, is Yun Xiang's half brother, actually is the advertisement company's boss. He's always been in love w/ Mingming, silently sacrificing for Mingming, however Mingming has no idea.....

Wang You (played by Zhou Xiao Li:
    45 years old, Fan Yang's mother, because of her marriage to Mingkai, becomes Yun Xiang's stepmother. Always wanted Fan Yang to succeed the Lu family business, but Fan Yang only wants to start from the bottom up w/ his own abilities. Wang You is worried her status in the family will change after Yun Xiang returns home, so creates ways to hinder this.....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/u102p28t3d906669f326dt20051124163857_108.jpg')
    currently watching:

credits: thanks Jackie for translation / http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6266

What kind of sound do babies hope to hear? (partial)
    jinbw.com, 11/29/05; Reporter Wan Dao Jing

Can you enter the rainbow world from a baby's point of view? In that, some things that might seem boring to adult, but to the baby's eyes, they actually can make him (her) to be all excited. And it's precisely from that, he (she) learns to understanding world, to weave his/her childhood fantasies.....

* For instance: Will smile/laugh when hearing sweet, beautiful singing voice
    After the baby is 6 months old, the baby's mother Ling suddenly had an inspiration, bought a disc of New Year's shows from previous years, to recall the laughter from all those previous New Year shows. "You've never seen me before, I've never seen you before.....," when Lin Hsinju's sweet, beautiful voice started singing, the baby in the mother's embracement suddenly turns the head towards the television, listening with total concentration, and then starts singing "Ah-ah-ah.....," and excitedly kick the little feet, waving the small hands. Ling was extremely surprised, moreover she discovered, when the baby feels agitated or starts crying, she'd let the baby listen to "Liu Liu De Ta" or to her singing some sweet songs, the baby would be happy again.

"What kinds of sounds do babies like to listen to? There's no special statistical data on this, but in reality, generally babies like listening to the gentle sounds, and noisy sounds can agitate the baby. Babies like listening to rhythms, sweet music, but the time should not be excessively long," Henan Province women and children health care hospital's Dr. An Chiyeh tells the reporter.
    currently watching:

credits: Takako / http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6237

[Media] Entertainment News - Road to Fame

Ruby & Jordan's kissing scene felt awful??
    Source Clip
    http://bn.sina.com.cn/tvs/2005-11-25/204212566.html

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/1/25/47905/200511329055550_s.jpg')
    currently watching:

Jade.. howre youu?? ^^ long time no see.. anyway, i was watching Ruby's movie in Spike channel and all of them speak english. The title is the Chine Force something, its Ruby with Wang Lee Hom. I was wondering whether all of the actors are speaking english with their own voice or they were dubbed.

credits: louis-jessica / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6234

Ruby & Me Calendar 2006

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubyvnfc.com/calendar2006/bia.jpg')
    hey, Jade ,thanks a lot for this cute pics!!! She's really pretty!!! LoL:
    don't know what i want to do now...

credits: thanks Jackie for translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6276

From Post #34621

Mainland China's First Musical TV Series "Xing Guang Da Dao" Begins Shooting
    Zeng Chihwei "XGDD" Shows Off His Dancing Skills, Hsinju Xiaochun All Sweet
    http://ent.sina.com.cn, 11/25/05; Reporter Pan Xin

The currently shooting in Shanghai TV series "XGDD" stars Chen Xiaochun, Lin Hsinju, Zeng Chihwei and Huang Yida. This is another idol series from Starlight International Media after "Boy and Girl." It combines musical elements, using a form of "a play within a play" to narrate the rehearsal process for musical "Xing Guang Xin Yuan," a story of how young people strive for their ideals. Yesterday, this series was shooting a stage rehearsal scene in a nearbyWu Jiao Chang theater. The reporter pays a visit to the set, bumps into a rarely seen of Zeng Chihwei dancing.

Zeng Chihwei Says he's a "fat cow"
    Skip.

Skip.

In the series, Zeng Chihwei plays Huang Yida's father, he says this is the saddest father role he has ever played - a middle-aged man with no family, also has Alzheimer's Disease. "I've played so much crime boss roles, it's meaningless always frightening others, it's a happy thing playing unimportant people roles."

Lin Hsinju denies "marriage news"
    Lin Hsinju is quietly sitting in the audience, watching Zeng Chihwei jumping up and down, she would make a phone call here and there, with a smiling face throughout. As soon as she starts chatting with the reporter, Lin Hsinju's frank personality reveals itself: "Chen Xiaochun is too adorable, each day we're shooting we're always laughing so hard that our stomachs hurt!" In the series, Lin Hsinju and Chen Xiaochun play a pair of bickering, long-time lovers. "I'm a bit of a female chauvinist, he's a bit of a male chauvinist, it's endless bickering, but Xiaochun and I have great chemistry, even if we're bickering it still looks very harmonious."

Lin Hsinju became famous from Qiong Yao series, often giving people the impression of a delicate and attrative girl. "XGDD" is most relaxing series she has ever been in. "In the series I don't have to cry at all, living a life full of sunshine, the director has given me a lot of space to work with."

A while ago, rumors of Lin Hsinju and "rumored boyfriend" Stanley Tong getting married spread, Lin Hsinju flatly denies this: "How can this be possible? The media made it all up! I definitely have a relationship, it's also very stable. I'm very satisfied with the present situation/condition." Lin Hsinju stops at this point, not willing to say anymore, but happiness has already been written all over her face.

Chen Xiaochun "pretending to be serious"
    Even if Chen Xiaochun has no scenes, still "pretending" to direct on stage, watching Zeng Chihwei being thrown into confusion, often laughing at him. With a dance background, Chen Xiaochun gives high praises to Zeng Chihwei's "dancing skill:" "The feel of dancing is sometimes more important than the movement, Zeng Chihwei has found that kind of feeling." The pratical jokester Chen Xiaochun plays a serious music producer in the series, Zeng Chihwei view of Xiaochun: "I watch him 'grow up,' how can he act series?" As this was said, Chen Xiaochun immediately wipe the smile off his face, says w/ a serious look on his face: "Do you think I look serious? I look pretty serious when I don't smile!"

Chen Xiaochun is very interested musicals, he reveals that this series's music is produce by renowned music producers Li Weisong and his brother Li Sisong, he himself sang five songs, Lin Hsinju and Zeng Chihwei both also sang 2 to 3 songs

--------------------------------------------------------

thanks Jackie for translation

China's First Musical TV Series "Xing Guang Da Dao" Begins Shooting
    Sohu.com, 11/25/05

Skip beginning parts.

(1) Newcomers (skip translation)
    1st male lead: Huang Yida
    1st female lead: Yang Ziting
    2nd male lead: Lu Jiejun
    2nd female lead: Li Xuan

(2) A-List group:
    A red flower still needs the support of green leaves. Typically a green leaf [note: green leaf means someone in a supporting role, it's typically older actors, but in this case it's big names like Chan, Ruby, and Tsang] is often an unknown, unimportant person. But this time super-heavyweight stars are actually willing to be in supporting roles - Zeng Chihwei, Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju. They all similarly have outstanding performances in "XGDD."

Zeng Chihwei - first time playing a father w/ Alzheimer's Disease
    In 1992 won the HK Golden Elephant Best Award for his portrayal in "Alan & Eric Between Hello & Goodbye," a big-time actor, Zeng Chihwei has never done any series in Hong Kong, but he has a positive view on China's TV series market. This time in "XGDD" he plays someone abandoned by his wife and son, with cruel fate, a stubborn tuner Mr. Lu - Xiao Nu's father, plays a father and son relationship with Huang Yida. Zeng Chihwei says this father role is the hardest he's ever done. Moreover this is the first time for Zeng Chihwei to play a musician and someone w/ Alzheimer's Disease. The alway harmonious and humorous guys that he is, will show off the family card, to play a different kind of father/son relationship.

Chen Xiaochun - plays a serious musician
    Skip.

Lin Hsinju - I'm the biggest kid
    Lin Hsinju in continuing her original gentle qualities, will for the first time play a teacher in a music conservatory. Hsinju tells the reporter: "It's very invigorating being around the students. Sometimes it really feels like, although they are college students, but in school they still reveal the innocence of a child. Therefore I feel like I'm the biggest child, quite interesting."

Roles w/ bright personalities overturn the impression the audience have about big stars, allowing the audience to understand different types of star elegance.

Modern musical TV series "B&G: XGDD" plot w/ surprising turns, complicated relationships. The main relationships are summarize in three groups.

Group 1: Huang Yida + Yang Ziting, childhood friends
    Xiao Nu and Man Yao are childhood friends from the same village, their sincere emotions stem from their common childhoods, but b/c of Xiao Nu's family situation, he accompanied his mother Luo Li to Shanghai, thereupon they had to separate.

On one occasion Man Yao has an opportunity to go to Shanghai to repair a piano, for her own childhood pledge, and for the illed uncle Lu (Xiao Nu's father), she is determined to look for XN. In Shanghai, MY meets the music conservatory's teacher Mi Lu (played by Lin Hsinju), MY recalls that XN has a dream of entering the conservatory, thereupon w/ the help of Mi Lu arrives at the conservatory to look for XN. But XN had already changed his name to Alan. In self-contradictory, Alan becomes very sensitive and bad tempered. But his conscience and his love for his father finally awakens him.....in the series, Huang Yida plays the talented Alan, Yang Ziting plays the innocent Man Yao, this new screen couple comprise of newcomers will have a roller coaster relationship.

Group 2: Lu Jiejun + Li Xuan, brother-sister
    Skip.

Group 3: Chen Xiaochun + Lin Hsinju, new on-screen couple
    Althought Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju had been in separately love stories on screen, but this is their first time cooperating. In the series, Chen Xiaochun's role of Wu Ku and Lin Hsinju's role of Mi Lu are a couple in love, both got together through their common love of music. But it's difficult for Mi Lu to endure Wu Ku's profit-minded way of doing things, in the end chose to leave Hong Kong, arriving at Shanghai to be a music teacher. After losing her, Wu Ku only then discover that Mi Lu is already engraved into his heart. Thereupon Wu Ku heads to Shanghai after her, taking a post of the artistic director of a music company. When they were preparing to bring Mi Lu's "Xing Guan Xing Yuan" to the stage, Mi Lu developes a strange illness, not waking up from her sleep.....Wu Ku w/ his musical background and beautiful and kind Mi Lu will perform a new classical love story of a prince and the sleeping beauty.

Each group in "XGDD" all are talented people worthy of the name talented guy w/ the beautiful woman, the perfect combination of "Nan Cai Nu Mao."

Skip the rest.

pics: http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewto...?p=34649#34649

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/u1512p28t3d907330f326dt20051125095451_140.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227594236_175.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227594237_437.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227594238_165.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227594239_513.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/img227594240_109.jpg')
    currently watching:

credits: Thanks Jackie for translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6279

From #6271

Lin Hsinju Transforms Into Sleeping Beauty, First Time Cooperating with Chen Xiaochun Playing A Couple
    Sina.com.cn, 11/30/05; Reporter Wu Tungni

China's first musical TV series "Boy and Girl: Xing Guang Da Dao" is currently busy shooting. And Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju's first cooperation also has become the focal point of the media's pursuit. These two beloved superstars play a couple in the series, one rowdy, the other gentle and charming. What this brand-new combination brings to the audience is something worth anticipating.

Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju in a modern day Sleeping Beauty
    Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju once gave people touching love stories on the screen, also portrayed roles that left a profound impression on the audience. Back then "HZGG's" Ziwei and Er-Kang were models of love, this one line "Shan wu leng, tian di he, cai gan yu jun jue" moved a huge number of people. Xiaochun and Hsinju also were in Jin Yong famous work "Duke of Mt. Deer," the love story of the legendary character Wei Xiaobao, the former successful portrayed smart Wei Xiaobao, the latter played one of Wei Xiaobao's wives Princess Jianning. But because they were different versions, both of them only have a love relationship through these separate characters they played, have never cooperated in any film or television projects together.

Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju's first cooperation is in the first ever musical series "Boy and Girl: Xing Guang Da Dao," playing a couple - Wu Ku and Mi Lu. Wu Ku, played by Xiaochun, is a Hong Kong musician, is Mi Lu's, played by Hsinju, boyfriend. But the way they each handle situations is completly different. Wu Ku is a realist, often embark from how he can benefit from the present situation; and Mi Lu is an idealist, handles things in pure and honest ways. And it's precisely due to these different viewpoints, Mi Lu goes off to Shanghai by herself, becoming a music teacher in the conservatory. When Wu Ku finds himself alone, he discovers that Mi Lu has already become an essential part of his life, thereupon he gives up his heavy workload, goes to Shanghai.....

Speaking of this matchup, Hsinju says: "How Xiaochun and I get along, also how we shoot together is a very comfortable feeling. It's not like it's b/c we're playing a couple, it's completely a very natural day-to-day thing. In the series we play a couple who has been together for many years, when we're together it's unavoidable that there will be intimate movements. For instance kissing ah, this to us is a very natural thing, performing it will not feel that awkward. From this point we already are successful." In regards to making them the new onscreen couple, Hsinju is also very confident, "Xiaochun is great ah, playing an onscreen couple w/ him is not bad at all ah." But when Xiaochun was asked about this, he actually laughs and says: "I'm afraid I'm out of her league, she is so outstanding, therefore I have never thought about it."

Lin Hsinju becomes Sleeping Beauty
    In "B&G: XGDD" Lin Hsinju plays a music teacher Mi Lu, who is very earnest and devoted to music. In order to create she can go w/o sleep for days. After the creating process is complete, she would go into a deep sleep for days on end. At first, the doctor diagnosed it as an oxygen deficit in the brain caused by working too hard. Regarding this role of Mi Lu, Hsinju says: "When we first started I thought it was very weird to not wake up from your sleep, but if you know how hard she works then you will not think it's strange anymore. This kind of illness is also a result of being overworked for an extended period of time. In the series I will have several episodes of this deep sleep."

The first time Mi Lu falls asleep is after hearing the female lead Man Yao's story, her creative juices started boiling. Thereupon her enthusiasm for work cannot stop once it's started. After working days and nights writing, she's finally completed the musical "Xing Guang Xing Yuan." At this moment Mi Lu feels relieved, did not have any breakfast, falls asleep on the bed for several days. And the most serious deep sleep is after writing, under extreme exhaustion, her already weak body fainted on stage after watching the students perform. The doctor also diagnosed that this time Mi Lu will be asleep for a few days at the least, several years at the most, even possibly become a vegetable.

In speaking of the role of a sleeping beauty, Hsinju overflows w/ affection: "I feel that to be able to play the role of a sleep addict is a very lucky thing. The days when we were shooting the scenes of me sleeping, whenever we're done eating, when I feel very tired, the director would say, Hsinju you can go to bed and sleep. I can lie down very comfortably on the bed and sleep, I felt really lucky/happy during that time." But there also a very difficult situation, Lin Hsinju tells the reporter: "That is the time before I actually dozed off I can hear Xiaochun talking next to my ear. Those words were very moving. Sometimes I cannot help myself and the tears would start rolling down. But a sleeping person cannot display emotions, therefore at that time the thing I was most afraid off was to let my tears flow out."

Chen Xiaochun transforms into a prince
    Skip.

In the series Chen Xiaochun and Lin Hsinju play the modern day version of the classic fairy tale of Sleeping Beauty, beautiful yet sad. In this perfect combination of a prince and sleeping beauty, Xiaochun is the fairy tale prince. Regarding being called a prince, Xiaochun also has something to say: "Actually, it's not only girls who have dreams of becoming a princess, guys also hope that he can some day become the hero who saves the beauty or a handsome, sauve prince. From this aspect, "XGDD" fulfills one's childhood dream. Hsinju becomes the sleeping beauty, will become a princess after she wakes up. I also can finally become the handsome prince. I believe that it's very romantic describing this part of the story as a fairy tale story."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/0a1bacec6277dc8bc68caaa8c8c51f2a_145.jpg').$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/2e8c4168bcaa5ba152865ae0b0c8fde2_588.jpg')
    currently watching:

credits: Thanks Jackie for translation / http://rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6277

Currently in Yunnan Dali shooting "Dali Princess," Lin Hsinju is suffering from high altitude sickness, moreover for someone who loves to eat meat, there aren't enough meat to satisfy her, it will be very difficult for her to be in a good mood.

Lin Hsinju was born in 1976, of all the actresses in the television industry, not too young, and not too old. In recent years her manager He Xiuchiung have not accepted too many idol series for her, in the hope of her advancing towards joining the real-talent actors group [don't know how to translate this; there's the idol actors group and there are actors known for talent, not looks]. Producer Hao Hsiaotsu's new production "Love in Venice" already had a lock on her since the beginning, it's just that the male co-star has not been determined. From Alec Su, Huang Xiaoming, to Daniel Chan all had discussions. Not too long ago contacted Shawn Yue, it's just that on the Hong Kong side they think that Lin Hsinju matching up w/ Yue, age gap is not too suitable.

Lin Hsinju is of course depressed about it, but also can only force a smile. At present she is in Dali shooting "Dali Princess," have to struggle each day w/ high altitude sickness, always having difficulty breathing. But seeing her so delicate, she still manages to fight forward. Only thing is, as someone who likes eating meat more than vegetables, she's actually unable to satisfy her appetite in Dali, feels it's a bit pity. Her management company say, previous a rumor about Lin Hsinju acting like a diva, stipulated that she must have green salad, everybody laughed so hard when the news came out, because Lin Hsinju hates vegetables the most.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/3035592-1245889_168.jpg')
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    Jade.. howre youu?? ^^ long time no see.. anyway, i was watching Ruby's movie in Spike channel and all of them speak english. The title is the Chine Force something, its Ruby with Wang Lee Hom. I was wondering whether all of the actors are speaking english with their own voice or they were dubbed.
    hi h3artl3ss_ i'm fine i'm just very very busy with school lately so don't have much time to come here and you? yeah long time no see ok so you were watching China Strike Force i haven't watched the english version only mandarin&canto but my bro has watched it, i think he said some voices were dubbed in english and some not but i'm not sure about that .....like Wang Lee Hom it was definitely his real voice cuz his english is great about Ruby i don't know cuz i haven't seen it myself yet

btw there's a new discussion forum open kinda like the old tvseriesensation its totally new come and join the forum too h3artl3ss_ :http://asianseriesensation.bravehost.com/ hope to see you there soon
    currently watching: