Page 60 of 199 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3976

Thread: Ruby Lin Xinru 林心如

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    Thanks jade!!! I really love them too!!! so cute!!!
    de rien lucy so cute and so PERFECT
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    awww..cute pic !!... WHY RUBY AND LEE HOM GETTING MARRIED OR DATING !?? (*thinking) ....LOL..they should ....b/c they're soo cute and perfect.
    yes they really should cuz they're too PERFECT Ruby&Lee Hom P-E-R-F-E-C-T
    currently watching:

yeah ...the pic ruby and the doggie ...look really cute ...she look young there...i think witout makeup...
    that's what i was thinking too Ruby look so young without make-up
    currently watching:

hehehe ...i think u and Lucy should wait for few months....cuz i wanna check out few store and see there any CSF ...if not ..LOL...them u guy could spolied the ending and the part where Ruby and Lee Hom
    ok we'll wait and won't spoil for you the rest of the series after Lee Hom died..... ....... .......
    currently watching:

awww then im goin miss ya jade. .....school starting tomr for me ....but even if im busy for skool or watever..heheh i always on dis forums!! i can't miss for one day or nite..
    i will miss ya too PucCaa but i'll still TRY to come here each day cuz i can't miss the new Ruby&Wallace stuff and Ruby&Lee Hom PERFECT sentence and of course can't miss everybody here
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    Yes don't worry PucCaa we won't be able to post so much!!! coz like Jade said school will start for me tomorrow (but for jade don't know! )!!! So If we really want to be a translator, we will have to focus on our study!!!

But I'll still try to come here as often as I can, to see anyone and have new about my Alec, Edison, the just perfect couples Ruby&Lee Hom and Alec&Chae Rim....
    Since tomorrow I'll have to forget Alec and it will be very difficult!!!
    coz alec has something special that can't make me forget him!!!
    yep mon amie la traductrice lucy we really need to work hard on our study translator dream
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    repost from Love AR forum.
    Wallace and Ruby in the series "sound of colors"

ruby is very pretty. don't like wallace so no comment on him.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-09-06/U1343P28T3D832504F326DT20050906101524.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2005-09-06/U92P28T3D832528F326DT20050906103358.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2005-09-06/U92P28T3D832532F326DT20050906103433.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2005-09-06/U92P28T3D832540F326DT20050906103529.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20050906/Img226873802.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20050906/Img226873803.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20050906/Img226873804.jpg')

these pics are GREAT i really luv them thanks a lot powergal888

Ruby&Wallace look so cuteeeeeeeee.....
    currently watching:

thnkx emily for the pics !!..hehe ruby look pretty there. hey ..for some reason ..in that pics ...wallace looks very young ...if he stand beside ruby ...they look like sibling to me. ..iono or maybe its just me thinking wallace too young
    siblings i don't think so yes its just you thinking PucCaa
    currently watching:

hahah ...oh yeah one more thing ..jade getting crazy after seeing more Ruby and Wallace pics from ''Sound of Color'' !!
    yes i am now Ruby&Wallace very cute
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by LOVERUBY
    SOME MORE PIC
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.shangdu.com/category/11003/2005/09/06/images/11003_20050906_251.jpg')

FROM PRESS CONFERENCE
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2005-09-06/U92P28T3D832529F326DT20050906103414.JPG')

FROM SERIES
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2005-09-06/U92P28T3D832528F326DT20050906103358.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2005-09-06/U92P28T3D832527F326DT20050906103351.JPG')
    i also luv these thanks a lot LOVERUBY the last pic so cuteee
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlandr
    they look cute together!
    All of ruby's costum in this series GREAT GREAT GREAT! She has wonderful fashion sense! dont u think so?..hehe
    can't wait this series. I am not wallace's big fan, but he and ruby makes great sweet pair
    yes she always has great fashion style , Ruby&Wallace makes a very sweet couple but still Ruby&Lee Hom are PERFECT
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by jade
    yep mon amie la traductrice lucy we really need to work hard on our study translator dream
    yes my faan jik pang jaw!!!
    don't know what i want to do now...

wow..ruby lin..she is my favorite actress...anywaiz..um...i cant wait to see ruby upcomin series of "Magic of Love" or sumthing...
    HotBabeGurl89
    Super Hottie

[QUOTE=Ivy]To Tei,
    I want to thank you for your correcting Ruby's profile; howerver, your correction is not totally right as you thought.

1. She finished college not highschool. The education system in some Asian countries and Australia isn't the same as USA's. If you graduated from highschool in USA, you have to go to college to get 2-year basis courses before being accepted in an university except you get an advance permission (going straight to university or taking some college courses while studying in highschool. But by any way, you can't go straight to any major. Still need time to take enough required courses for admission.)

I know this has been posted a long time ago, but it kind of bug me because some of the info is a little misleading.

In the U.S., most students get accepted to a four-year university as soon as they apply straight from high school. i don't think you need to take AP classes to get into a university. High shoolers take AP classes because they want to get accepted into prestigous universities like UCLA, Harvard, CalTech, etc.

You just need to apply to a university, you don't need special permission or anything like that. What I think you are talking about is junior college. You enter junior college, if your GPA is not high or you did not attend high school in the U.S. Once you finish the 4-year university, you get a bachelor's degree. If you want to earn a higher degree like master or doctorate, you have to apply for additional shooling.

By the way, the 4-yr university makes you choose your major as soon as you finish your freshman year, while the junior college makes you take courses that prep you for the 4-yr. university. Hence, you cannot choose your major.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by mellon; 09-06-05 at 09:53 PM.

Default DOMD 2000

I know it's a old series but I prefer Ruby as the lovely, naughty, and cute little baby in DOMD 2000. She just looked so cuteeee in that series.

Quote Originally Posted by dkcloud
    I know it's a old series but I prefer Ruby as the lovely, naughty, and cute little baby in DOMD 2000. She just looked so cuteeee in that series.

yeh ....me to !.. i love rubyin that series..so cute wit Dicky Cheung...hope one day she get to play another series in that naughty role again
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

[QUOTE=mellon]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    To Tei,
    I want to thank you for your correcting Ruby's profile; howerver, your correction is not totally right as you thought.

1. She finished college not highschool. The education system in some Asian countries and Australia isn't the same as USA's. If you graduated from highschool in USA, you have to go to college to get 2-year basis courses before being accepted in an university except you get an advance permission (going straight to university or taking some college courses while studying in highschool. But by any way, you can't go straight to any major. Still need time to take enough required courses for admission.)

I know this has been posted a long time ago, but it kind of bug me because some of the info is a little misleading.

In the U.S., most students get accepted to a four-year university as soon as they apply straight from high school. i don't think you need to take AP classes to get into a university. High shoolers take AP classes because they want to get accepted into prestigous universities like UCLA, Harvard, CalTech, etc.

You just need to apply to a university, you don't need special permission or anything like that. What I think you are talking about is junior college. You enter junior college, if your GPA is not high or you did not attend high school in the U.S. Once you finish the 4-year university, you get a bachelor's degree. If you want to earn a higher degree like master or doctorate, you have to apply for additional shooling.

By the way, the 4-yr university makes you choose your major as soon as you finish your freshman year, while the junior college makes you take courses that prep you for the 4-yr. university. Hence, you cannot choose your major.

Just my two cents.
    Thank you for your two cents, however, I got my Doctor Degree in this year with the highest GPA in my class! [Doctor in Pharmacy]

As you said, any high school student with high GPA needs to apply to a university, that stills need permission of the University. But at least half of high school student are not outstanding student to go straight to universities! Therefore, what I did say is for an average student, not for smart/outstanding students. Anh if you take 2 year in college, you don't need to take 4-year university, just take 2 year in university for BS or BA degree.

Morever, the special permission is for professional schools such as Medical Schools, Dental Schools, Pharmacy Schools, or Law Schools instead. I didn't mislead anybody, just your knowledge of universities in US is not enough!

This is my two cents!
    Last edited by Ivy; 09-07-05 at 01:51 AM.

i first saw ruby in boy and girl.. then 18 springs..then bought her cd etc..etc now i'm waiting for sound of colors... i really think she and wallace have chemistry... I'm really looking forward to see them in ACTION!!
    fav artists: Wallace Huo, Mike He, Edison Chen, Vic Zhou, Penny Lin, Michelle Ye, Ruby Lin, Leila Tong, Gillian Chung
    couples: Wallace+Penny, Wallace+Ruby,RM, WM, Mike He+Rainie

Quote Originally Posted by HotBabeGurl89
    wow..ruby lin..she is my favorite actress...anywaiz..um...i cant wait to see ruby upcomin series of "Magic of Love" or sumthing...
    you mean The Magic Touch Of fate with Alec Su&Kang Ta as her co-stars that serie is already release her upcoming series are Parisian Love Song with Ren Quan & Sound Of Colors with Wallace Huo
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by dkcloud
    yep she looks so cuteee in that serie i really luv that naughty&playful character of Ruby so funny i really hope she'll play a new series like that kind of role again
    currently watching: