View Poll Results: Who was the superior fighter?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gwok Jing/Guo Jing

138 58.47%
  • Yeung Gor/Yang Guo

90 38.14%
  • Not Sure

8 3.39%
Page 49 of 113 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast

Thread: The *Official* Gwok Jing vs. Yeung Gor Debate

Ummm...., can anyone else vertify then? Cause I am certain that YG was significantly behind before this.

Now GJ got one vote. Either it's genuine, or someone is trying to cover up. How coincidential that GJ suddenly have a vote just now when it was stagnant for some times.......................
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

All I can say is that I remember GJ's percentage to be over 60% about a week ago. Other than that, I can't say I remember much of anything.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

so when sum 1 votes for gj its a cover up or genuine but the votes for YG are some big scam??? who has the time to sit here put up multiple post make up names at least 10?????? not have their ip logged and continue to vote??

....dont bother answering its a none rehtorical question cus i know at u will say.........

So duguxiaojing, your statement of it being like this for 2 weeks isn't correct.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

na im pretty sure it is why dont u ask the mods 2 check if there has been 10 new people joing and posting within a day? How many post do u need to vote? multiply that by ten how many times can one guy do that? also check ip is there ten ids with similar ip adress?

Originally posted by duguxiaojing
    so when sum 1 votes for gj its a cover up or genuine but the votes for YG are some big scam??? who has the time to sit here put up multiple post make up names at least 10?????? not have their ip logged and continue to vote??

....dont bother answering its a none rehtorical question cus i know at u will say.........
    Around 10 straight votes going for YG in one day, and that's not even one for GJ. Very odd. Also, do you think that all the new members would go straight to the poll and vote for YG??? Now suddenly there is one vote for GJ when it's been stagnant for like a week? something is not right here..........

na im pretty sure it is why dont u ask the mods 2 check if there has been 10 new people joing and posting within a day? How many post do u need to vote? multiply that by ten how many times can one guy do that? also check ip is there ten ids with similar ip adress?
    But radadi, Moinllieon, and I saw that the percentage changed. Are you sure that you are right? Because I'm 95% sure that I am..........

whatever u need 2 reach a certain amount of post before u can vote right? who would sit here put up useless post and that come here and vote seriously.........yeah im pretty sure not 95 percent sure but pretty sure Yg's hasnt been below 35 for a while.

whatever u need 2 reach a certain amount of post before u can vote right? who would sit here put up useless post and that come here and vote seriously.........
    We do? I think you can vote anytime right?

ummmm i think so............when i first started i wasnt allowed to vote......but that maybe because i wasnt a member yet.....

Yes, we can vote right after we register. No need to post first. As for the multiple ip address, it can be done through some software that generates multiple ip address or something, so each time you surf the net you could be using different ip address.

Anyway, let's not make a fuss over it. The vote for YG can go up to 100% and I will still choose GJ over him anyday Everyone is entitled to their own choice.

Yup, of course if you're not a member you can't vote.

Yes, we can vote right after we register. No need to post first. As for the multiple ip address, it can be done through some software that generates multiple ip address or something, so each time you surf the net you could be using different ip address.
    o i c. But u think...ummm...whoever u think is doing this is actually smart enough to do that???

Anyway, let's not make a fuss over it. The vote for YG can go up to 100% and I will still choose GJ over him anyday Everyone is entitled to their own choice.
    And no matter wat the poll say i still believe they are equal

YG > GJ that's where I stand. Heck. GWM > GJ too.

And no matter wat the poll say i still believe they are equal
    Well, I don't know. There are many smart people out there. The creator of Sasser virus is only 18 years old. That's pretty smart to me

Originally posted by Top Dog
    YG > GJ that's where I stand. Heck. GWM > GJ too.
    Yes -NSX-, you can choose to believe that

Originally posted by rabadi

Yes -NSX-, you can choose to believe that
    Who the heck is -NSX?

Okay, edit: Yes Top Dog, you can choose to believe that

k this is getting 2 off topic and no more after this but i cant help but ask......are u really NSX man 4 real??? tell the truth no wait answer this what will happen if Yg fought Gj with no arms does Yg stand a chance?will he win?? in your honest opinion......
    Last edited by duguxiaojing; 05-15-04 at 02:39 AM.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

k this is getting 2 off topic and no more after this but i cant help but ask......are u really NSX man 4 real??? tell the truth no wait answer this what will happen if Yg fought Gj with no arms???
    YG will lose if he had no arm to fight with. He aint no sweeper monk.

BTW, I just checked on the profile of that guy NSX. His membership got stripped.