Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where did YG go?

Default Where did YG go?

Where do you think he disappeared to with XLN? I'm thinking White Camel Mountain
    Burying his Dugu 9 Jian manual under an epitaph, Dugu Qiubai felt he has left his legacy for the next generation. He then moved to Shaolin to study Buddhism, sweep floors and tap elite fighters.

That's a damn good question. I think they probably ended up in Europe . . . or maybe sailed to Australia or America.

Maybe. But eventually they came back to the Ancient Tomb. Evidence is in the short poem from Lady Yang in HSDS.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

I think that might have gone down to that place that XLN was stuck under all that time.... You guys know which place I am talking about right?? I don't think they went back to the tomb because if they did, than how come Guo Xiang couldn't find them?? She knows exactly where the tomb is. IF they were there than she would have found them really easily...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Originally posted by Trinie
    I think that might have gone down to that place that XLN was stuck under all that time.... You guys know which place I am talking about right?? I don't think they went back to the tomb because if they did, than how come Guo Xiang couldn't find them?? She knows exactly where the tomb is. IF they were there than she would have found them really easily...
    Guo Xiang had been to all of those places. They weren't there. But in the end, who knows how many years after (GX stopped her search for YG when she turned 40, I think...), they came back to the Ancient Tomb. As I said, evidence is in the poem from Lady Yang.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Ok maybe they did return to the ancient tomb. I thought it was really pointless for GX to keep on looking for them though. What was the point of that?? I mean, it's not like she will tell YG that she loves him since she already knows that he only loves XLN. But I guess it is good that she wasn't with her parents or else she would have died and there would be no Er Mei sect.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Ok maybe they did return to the ancient tomb. I thought it was really pointless for GX to keep on looking for them though. What was the point of that?? I mean, it's not like she will tell YG that she loves him since she already knows that he only loves XLN. But I guess it is good that she wasn't with her parents or else she would have died and there would be no Er Mei sect.
    True

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Originally posted by Candide
    Guo Xiang had been to all of those places. They weren't there. But in the end, who knows how many years after (GX stopped her search for YG when she turned 40, I think...), they came back to the Ancient Tomb. As I said, evidence is in the poem from Lady Yang.
    can you write the rough translations of the poem for our reading pleasure, thanx

Originally posted by Ken Cheng
    That's a damn good question. I think they probably ended up in Europe . . . or maybe sailed to Australia or America.
    Maybe they went to HAWAII or BALI for honeymoon!
    When you feel like you're the POOREST man in the world ....
    COUNT your BLESSING, then suddenly you are one of the RICHEST man in the universe!

If they have 11 children YG could make a soccer team.
    I'm sure they are superior than Real Madrid.
    When you feel like you're the POOREST man in the world ....
    COUNT your BLESSING, then suddenly you are one of the RICHEST man in the universe!

just get 5 and play bball to save XLN some childbearing. imagine 5 six year old YG's jumping over Shaq's head and dunking on T-Mac's behind

We should remember that by the time that ROCH ends, Little Dragon Girl was already in her 40s (she didn't look it, but the calendar does not lie). They could bear children, but I'm leaning closer to one child than an entire clan of them.

We should remember that by the time that ROCH ends, Little Dragon Girl was already in her 40s
    How much older than YG was she?

Where did all of the girls that went with that yellow outfit girl come from then?? Were they disciples of YG and XLN?? Maybe they were orphans or people that were in trouble that YG and XLN saved and adopted during their adventures......

They went to find the Divine Nun of the South Seas....

Its a joke!

Originally posted by Trinie
    This is what I believe too. The place where XLN spent those 16 years was really well hidden -so much so that even HR and company couldn't find their way in. YG had also remarked to XLN that they should return to this place to live when he was first reunited with her. It seemed like an idyllic place.

As for the yellow dressed girl... her quote might just be an indication of her lineage as opposed to her current base of operations. YG and XLN would've told their descendents their history even if they remained in the valley.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Who did know?
    Maybe HYS, seeing as he is buddy buddy with YG. And also, did YG know that the Mongols continued attacking? He did live in great seclusion.
    Burying his Dugu 9 Jian manual under an epitaph, Dugu Qiubai felt he has left his legacy for the next generation. He then moved to Shaolin to study Buddhism, sweep floors and tap elite fighters.

Post .....

can you post the poem of Lady Yang... (telling about YG and XLN)... -thanks-
    Little Dragon Girl

Originally posted by kamii
    How much older than YG was she?
    A few years (4 or 6), don't remember exactly.