Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Detective Investigation Files I-IV 《刑事偵緝檔案I-IV》

Hey goddess and cherrie!

I'm currently on episode 28, and Jin Zhi is still alive at this point. It's getting so exciting, 'cause case-wise, one of Gao Jie's coworkers accused Jia Wen of killing her sister and soon-to-be brother-in-law, then ended up murdered herself. Life-wise, Gao Jie and Zhang Da Yong appear to be on the brink of getting back together and Jia Wen was sad and furious to see them in a warm embrace. I can't wait to keep watching!

No, I don't think I'll be watching parts III and IV any time soon. I'm moving into my new apartment tomorrow and starting a summer internship next week, so the series I'll be watching this summer will be limited to those I'm bringing with me (which is already a lot). There is just not enough time and not enough room, but a great desire exists, though. Someday, I will definitely finish this awesome series.

I'll try to find that Outburst thread and give it a bump, if need be.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey Lady Zhuge!!!

You are getting along in that serie!! hehe, getting to the good/juicy parts of the triangle relationship now. Just wait until Jia Wen turns "crazy." She looks quite scary at how she fixes herself up......

Wow, seems like you will be quite busy huh? Well whenever you do get the time, watch the other two versions!! It is indeed something to look forward to.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

can someone provide the chinese title of outburst? maybe i had already heard of it.
    lady zhuge: oh i remember that case! i think there's something to do with the murder of the sister and brother-in-law in london? burned to death if i remember correctly? i like that case too and im just wondering, r u not annoyed by jia wen by this time? r u done with the case when jia wen was injured? gosh i wanted to throw the remote at her!!!!!!
    goddess: i agree. jia wen really gave me the shudders with the way she fixed herself....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Is jia wen the amy kwok characteer

Oatmeal, yups. Amy Kwok played as Jia Wen. Gotta say she did very well and I like the character name. I don't like her character though. Right when I got to know her character a bit more, didn't like it at all. Got worse when she "stole" Da Yong!!!

I know cherrie!!! She looked so scary. I think it was the makeup, espically the dark lipstick she used....

Oh, remember Sammi Cheung's appearence? Her character was okay, sorta liked her at times yet at other times couldn't stand her. Her acting was so so though.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

i thought sammi would end up with zhong yi. too bad they didn't. i kinda like sammi there...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I liked part 2 the most and even though I didn't like Amy role in there but I still she think she did a good job. And man did she look scary when she turned all crazy.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

so what are your favorite cases?
    cherrie

That is what I thought also cherrie!!! Since Sammi got along so well with Zhong Yi's step-son and there was some hints that made me think he liked her. However that would be too quick.

Oh Oh, you know what thing made me laugh so hard in the 2nd part? When Joey and Louisa was going to Japan or somewhere, but at the airport he runs into a old friend in the village that was assumed dead. So doesn't go with Louisa, but stays back. Lol, he keeps promising to catch up with Louisa, but was too busy trying to solve the mystery of the village case years ago. Louisa keeps calling him and yelling at him to come while he tries to avoid her calls Then when she comes back she thought that he was having an affiar with his friend!!! Oh, its hilarious!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah but i can't help but feel sorry for louisa
    cherrie

Originally posted by cherrie
    yeah but i can't help but feel sorry for louisa
    Same here. I was so sad when she died and at that time Joey and her was going to start a family of their own too.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

that's right. they planned to start a new life...but...
    cherrie

Hey guys! Long time no talk. I just got the internet in my new apartment hooked up today.

I finished watching DIF II and really liked it. Gao Jie started to annoy me with her jealousy as this series proceeded. But, I guess she had to be like that to give the Jia Wen story-line a chance.
    Yes, Jia Wen turning "crazy" was indeed freaky. I thought she looked kind of weird to begin with, 'cause her haircut was so short, but her neck was so long. Was she faking fainting and illness all along to get Zhang Da Yong's attention or was she just seriously overworked and ill?
    I thought that Sammi's character would end up with Joey's as well. They don't? Aww. I guess I will just have to watch part III to find out what happens.

I'm probably just nit-picking here, but did anyone notice that Gao Jie's uncle (the one who was falsely accused in the very first case of DIF II) wasn't even present at her wedding? So much for a close family, eh?

My favorite case in this series is the one towards the end where the lesbian lover and the father of a gang-raped girl got revenge on the guilty teachers at the school.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hi lady zhuge! glad you also liked this series.
    i think jia wen was really tired. afterall, she didn't actually remember her past right?
    gao jie's uncle was kinda weird. maybe that's the reason why the uncle is not present
    oh i remember that case! the girl's name is tuan mu tz right? yep, that's another great case i really admired the father. for the sake of her daughter, he's willing to pretend he's only a janitor.
    cherrie

Hiya cherrie! Gao Jie's uncle was definitely a weirdo, but no matter how strange he is, family is still family. He and Gao Jie appeared to be pretty close, too. Plus, it turned out that he wasn't as weird as the series first led us to believe. Oh yeah. Was granny at the wedding? I don't think I saw her there either. Don't tell me that she was too old to go...

You have a better memory than me. I don't even remember that girl's name, just the storyline. Yeah, her father can be seen as admirable, not only in being a janitor just to go undercover, but also in killing the rapists to get revenge for his daughter. I feel bad that his daughter and Miss Kang could not be together.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yeah, but it's kinda creepy when it turns out that the principal is lesbian not that im against lesbi people, i think it's her outfit? pretty much similar when jia wen went crazy
    cherrie

Hey there you guys!!! Indeed long time no chat hehe.

Yeah, Joey and Sammi don't really get an ending at all. Don't even think TVB went too much into making them have a relationship.

hehe, Joey has quite a lot of love relations in the third one. Well if I remember right, he got into three relationships.

Didn't Geo Jie's uncle leave with his gf? Can't remember that much now. Hmmm...as for the granny, no idea. Lol.....

Agree with cherrie. That case was rather freaky, espically finding out about the principal's background story....

I thought how they solved the case was very intersting, cool, and unique!!! That is really clever!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey there again you guys I didn't know where to post this info, but here. So here goes Joey Leung is starring in Book and Sword, Gratitude and Revenge!!!! Which also stars Vincent Zhao Wen Zhou, Esther Kwan, Tse Kwan Ho, Sun Li, and etc.

It just released out in viet this week, have not rented it, but saw the poster and there he is!!! Excited to see him again. Its been so long!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey goddess! I have The Book and Sword 2002 and was happy to see that Joey is one of the actors in it too. It'll be cool to watch him as someone other than Li Zhong Yi, and in ancient-wear as well. Before this, I thought I had read somewhere that he'd stopped acting, but maybe that was just a rumor.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey there Lady Zhuge!!!

So you have the serial? Hehe, gotta help me with questions on the storyline later on then since this is goignt o be the first version of Book and Sword that I watch!!! Have never seen any of the other versions at all so clueless on the storyline, hehe.

How is Joey's character in here though? Hmmmm....agree, I think he looks better in modern dramas. Don't think I've ever seen him in an ancient one except for Zen Master, but that was only for the previews.

Same here!!! I'ld heard that he jumped over to ATV and then stopped acting. Very happy to see that he is still acting. Hope to see more of him in the future though!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.