Thread: Chen Jia Luo

Default Chen Jia Luo

People here seem to hate him very much here. Just as much as Zhang Wu Ji.

I was wondering, do you think Chen Jia Luo and Zhang Wu Ji would become good friends?

If Chen Jia Luo had continued to like Huo Qing Tong and picked her in the end and made better decisions, would he be more likeable to you?

I don't really care for Chen Jia Luo but...I was rewatching a opening clip for Adam Cheng's version of the "Legend of Book and Sword" and man Adam and Lisa Wang seem very cool in their roles. Esp at the end where Adam and his Red Rose Society stands while the wind kinda blows at his white clothes and he's fanning himself or something while looking towards the Manchurian soldiers. I think it's after they've been fighting and had defeated the Manchurian soldiers. Pretty neat.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I don't think ZWJ would sacrifice his lover so his brother can still keep the throne (wtf??).

Originally posted by Demitre
    I don't think ZWJ would sacrifice his lover so his brother can still keep the throne (wtf??).
    yeah ZWJ is not all tat decisive but at least he's good to his gals.... he won't hurt anyone of them even if he'll have to die.... country and stuff like tat just doesn't matter tat much to him...

Default Re: Chen Jia Luo

Originally posted by Suet Seung
    I was wondering, do you think Chen Jia Luo and Zhang Wu Ji would become good friends?
    I think they could. At least I hope so, since I put them together in my League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Originally posted by Melanie
    Chen Jia Luo!
    I think Gilbert Lam suits the role Chen jia Luo best in a television adaptation of the novel.

I think people hate Chen Jia Luo more than Zhang Wujing. They might be good friends since they both fight for the Hans though. But CJL is more devoted. So devoted that you hate him.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Okay, you all *maybe* hate CJL of the Book & Sword, but how about the older CJL of the Flying Fox? Do you all still hate him as much?

His action was unforgivable. He can't wash himself clean even if he jump in a river of acid.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

What did he do again that was unforgivable? I don't remember....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Originally posted by Top Dog
    I think Gilbert Lam suits the role Chen jia Luo best in a television adaptation of the novel.
    Gilbert Lam is too cool, too dashing, too handsome, too to play Chen Jia Luo in a television adaptation.

Originally posted by Trinie
    What did he do again that was unforgivable? I don't remember....
    Something like giving away his gal to a evil b@$tard in order to raise the chance of pushing back the Manchus. Selfish people like him.

He's a politician. you can't expect every jinyong hero to be a true romantic

I never expected that from him. Just like we never expect everyone to be benevolent. But that doesn't mean that he's likeable.