Thread: need help with a chinese movie title!!!

Default need help with a chinese movie title!!!

anyone know the title of a chinese movie about a girl name "Tao Hua", she lives with her old dad and falls in love with this doctor name "SheHi" from out of town, his mother didn't approve of him marrying her so she got sick and fell off the boat and die at the end and then he carries her to the peach field and cover her with peach blossoms.

please tell me this title if u know this story line! Thanks

I'm not sure if this is the movie you're referring to, but some of the details sound like "Tao Hua Man Tian Hong" , starring Chen Dao Ming and Li Lin. The main character is named Tao Hua and I think she does die at the end, but not the way you've described. I've only seen a short clip of the movie, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I'm not sure if this is the movie you're referring to, but some of the details sound like "Tao Hua Man Tian Hong" , starring Chen Dao Ming and Li Lin. The main character is named Tao Hua and I think she does die at the end, but not the way you've described. I've only seen a short clip of the movie, though.
    Wow..Lady Zhuge..did u go thought all the serie in yesasia.com to find it.

it's not a drama movie. I think it's also called Desperate Love Bitter End. Search through youtube and you'll see the whole movie, but it's been sub. I really like to own the original too. Peach Blossom isn't it. The main characters are, Chen Ching ysao and Liu Kee lau. Heck I'm probably gonna get ban for talking about youtube because the last I did, I got banned.
    Last edited by dreemer; 12-15-06 at 12:02 AM.